I don't' know if this has been posted previously, it is a Corona Committee # 19 meeting with Investigative Journalist Cheryl Attkinsson. The title of the video concerns Astroturfing, from what I can estimate, it took plaqce just before Christmas, approx 2 weeks ago

She discusses how all aspects of what we have seen and witnessed for the past 2 years is a coordinated strategy that involves the Med/pharma complex, political parties of every stripe, politicians in countries worldwide, the media and the universities and public school systems.

Nothing new to those that are readers of this forum, but she explains the mechanisms of how this mass psychosis has taken over society, using paid bots. Social and political influencers, and how the pharma industry has overtaken the political system especially in the US, both sides of the isle have been captured.

Talking about politics in the US, a question was asked, how did she see 2022 enfolding, basicially stating. she has no crystal ball (my interpretation) but what she thought, that if Donal Trump did

The excellent Interview of Sharyl Attkisson

about Astroturfing by the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin, session 'ad-hoc 19' - the earlier link provided by @Joan, ain't working, and says "channel restricted".

So, I thought I add the official links to that interview, which likely will work, even in the future.

🇬🇧🇺🇸 english • Sharyl Attkisson • Ad-hoc 19 (1h 17 min)
🇩🇪 in german, Sharyl Attkisson • Ad-hoc 19 (1h 17 min)

Which part of the world is that in? I'm asking, wondering whether the local language might have received foreign influences. I don't know if it is an idiom commonly found in other languages, but "majeur et vacciné" (major and vaccinated) is an idiom in Québec French used to mean with free will/sovereigty, implying that the individual had consented to the life choice in question. It already sounded like it was an established expression when I became aware of it as a ki, in the early 90s. I'm not aware of the equivalent being common in English, though, so that is interesting.
Yes, it's from Quebec, but apparently this expression ("majeur et vacciné") is also used in France in the media to urge people to get vaccinated.
Here is an excerpt from francetvinfo.fr:
Majeur et vacciné ! L'expression vaudra bientôt pour la vaccination contre le Covid-19, car le critère d'âge va bientôt disparaître. À compter de lundi 31 mai, tous les adultes pourront se faire vacciner. Pour les professions exposées (chauffeurs de taxis, boulangers, bouchers, etc.), cela commence même dès lundi 24 mai. Cette décision a été annoncée par Jean Castex, jeudi 20 mai. "Il faut que nous ayons un taux de vaccination le plus élevé possible, et c'est à notre portée", a assuré le Premier ministre.
A false link between being vaccinated and being responsible is established. In that context, I interpreted it as "as an adult, you are now a responsible person. Do your part. Don't act like a kid. Get vaccinated." On a deeper level, I think it's targeting the ego because it could trigger an emotional response like "What? You think I'm a kid? I'll show you who's..." (and the person would be tempted to get the vaxx to retain the "special" status of being an adult).

Yes, it's from Quebec, but apparently this expression ("majeur et vacciné") is also used in France in the media to urge people to get vaccinated.
Here is an excerpt from francetvinfo.fr:

A false link between being vaccinated and being responsible is established. In that context, I interpreted it as "as an adult, you are now a responsible person. Do your part. Don't act like a kid. Get vaccinated." On a deeper level, I think it's targeting the ego because it could trigger an emotional response like "What? You think I'm a kid? I'll show you who's..." (and the person would be tempted to get the vaxx to retain the "special" status of being an adult).

Could be the result of a sitcom in quebec in 1996,
from wikipédia; Majeurs et vaccinés — Wikipédia

Majeurs et vaccinés est une série télévisée québécoise en treize épisodes de 22 minutes, créée par Marc Brunet et Stéphan Dubé et diffusée entre le 13 janvier et le 13 avril 1996 à la Télévision de Radio-Canada.

Just to show how we are programed. ;-)

Here is an easy way to visualize how different Omicron is from the rest of the "family".

Omicron does not have a natural origin. Its mutation properties place it in its own league when compared to all the natural variants. Red dot is Omicron. Blue dots are Variants of Concern (Delta etc.). Gray dots are other variants. Notice how isolated Omicron is.

You can find more interesting analysis done by EthicalSceptic showing that Omicron lineage appeared way earlier in time than Alpha/Delta !!!
Omicron bore a modification to this peptide to make it weaker... remember, Omicron's genetics are older than the stronger forms of SARS-CoV-2...

A form with a proline change (Omicron) was used to create immunity, then the stronger form hit those nations without immunity hard.

The hypothesis he suggests is that the weak variant was circulating (quietly, China said nothing) in the East giving the people there immunity such that if a different variant appeared (Alpha/Delta) they were better prepared than places where there was no Omicron (the West). This is just a hypothesis.

Case of Japan,

Or maybe that "case" curve is as it is because they don't do the "innovative" interpretation of the PCR test meant for Alpha/Delta as done in the West !!!!!

Attachments

• 1641305126056.png
    1641305126056.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 1
The above stated (of course as expected) completely contrasts with what Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi stated in his latest telegram enrty: a Telegram video snippet (5 min in german), says that the BMJ, British Medical Journal published article from 2 Nov 2021**, showing that all data in the Pfizer III trials were falsified - and that “everybody now knows” that the data of the jabs show that they are completly useless, protecting absolutely nobody. Zero. Nada. “That there is no evidence anywhere that the jabs work, because they don’t and they can’t” - he says.
Found one of those papers, Convenient says: "Provenance and peer review: not commissioned, not peer reviewed" .

With a huge contradiction of the ineffectiveness of the so-called vaccines, that no longer matters much that they do not connect it, since they are not so much idiots just cynical psychopaths. Not to mention the poor efficacy of use of masks and of course the psicology and health damage do not exist for them, and much less vaccine injuries.
Covid-19: An urgent call for global “vaccines-plus” action
The high transmissibility and degree of immune escape by the delta and omicron variants means sustained protective population immunity is unlikely
to be achieved with the current vaccines based on the original strain.3 Compared to delta, omicron is much more likely to infect those who were vaccinated
or exposed to previous SARS-CoV-2 variants, suggesting significant immune escape.4
... For all these reasons, a vaccines-plus approachs hould be adopted globally. This strategy will slowt he emergence of new variants and ensure they exis in a low transmission background where they can bec ontrolled by effective public health measures, whilea llowing everyone (including those clinically
vulnerable) to go about their lives more freely.

The other day I was discussing with a friend the ineffectiveness of the surgical masks that millions of people use. As he asked for serious studies and not "pseudoscience which only leads to conspiracy theories".... I started to look for, I gave him several, where yes... Surgical masks are not even taken into account because of their almost null efficacy to stop droplets or aerosols.
And I found another one more complex and with a lot of data about N95, NK95, FFP2, FFP3 (filtering facepiece respirators, they are defined as)w here they also have their issues.

I was looking for it here in the forum, but I did not find it, an apology if it is already here.
An overview of filtration efficiency through the masks: Mechanisms of the aerosols penetration

Look at the signatories of the paper (institutions, organizations, government), and one understands the actions they are taking in those countries.

Edited

Attachments

• bmj.o1.full.pdf
    355 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Is the tide turning?

I just saw this on TG. Short video showing the newspaper in which this report was published.
It's msm and I haven't seen anything this straight forward in a msm outlet when it comes to vaxx injuries.

"
LONDON 🇬🇧
A WHOLE PAGE, A BRITISH NEWSPAPER, PUBLISHES THE "SCANDAL OFFICIAL FIGURES" OF "INJURED AND DEAD" BY VACCINES!

THE ENGLISH NEWSPAPER "THE CHELTENHAM POST" PUBLISHES THE NUMBER OF DEAD AND INJURED, DIFFERENTIATED BY DIAGNOSIS, REGION AND BRAND OF THE GENECIDE VACCINE!

REPORTS THAT 6,636,471 PEOPLE DIED IN THE UK, THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE UNITED STATES ALONE:

6. 636,471 PEOPLE DAMAGED AND
40,679 DEAD FROM GMO POISON.

DOES IT NEXT:
THAT "TRANSGENIC VACCINES" HAVE NEVER BEEN USED IN PEOPLE.
THAT THEY ARE "NOT APPROVED" BUT HAVE BEEN "APPROVED FOR EMERGENCY USE".

World Doctors Alliance
"1641318302133.png

“As these medical doctors are interviewed in all these media appearances, I don’t think I have heard one single member of the Alternative Media ask them about their previous work and involvement in the Satanic, evil medical system.”

A little cognitive dissonance? Joe Rogan pumps up The Obama’s and also has a couple pro-vaccine anti-vaxxers On Who have no issue getting mass airtime? While S Bhakti seems to be running for his life? Classic good cop bad cop? Tedros (Corrupt stooge) and The WHO saying something that actually makes sense (boosters don’t work) In opposition to the CDC? More cognitive dissonance.

If the goal is a one world system out in the open then it makes Sense to discredit the local agencies while elevating the “wisdom” of the global bureaucracy And at the same time undercutting The objections of the opposition. Just sayin.

Screenshot_20220105-010551.png

Specifically, the poll indicated that 60 percent of respondents disapproved of Biden's handling of the economy and 55 percent disapproved of his pandemic response.

For the economy, 72 percent said they disapprove of Biden's management of the price of everyday goods, and 66 percent said they did not approve of the president's efforts to help their wallets.

Additionally, 46 percent of respondents said the stock market is doing "not so good" or "poor" despite one of the market's best years in decades, according to CNBC, as the S&P 500 completed the year up 26.89 percent.
Regarding vaccine mandates, the survey also indicated that 50 percent said Biden had gone too far. Twenty-six percent said the administration had the right approach, and 24 percent said it had not gone far enough.

The survey included 1,895 respondents from Dec. 17 through Dec. 20. Its margin of error is plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

Regarding vaccine mandates, the survey also indicated that 50 percent said Biden had gone too far. Twenty-six percent said the administration had the right approach, and 24 percent said it had not gone far enough.
Seems about right: the perception of the approximate 50% OPs vs the perceptions of the approximate 50% potentially non-OPs. The control system couldn't ever be designed with more lack of potential to escape its clutches as it IS. Yes, indeed a rare feat for those approximate 50% with the potential, and seemingly only after they have "naturally" rolled enough in the 'manure' to come to realize at some point in their live(s) that "something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

“As these medical doctors are interviewed in all these media appearances, I don’t think I have heard one single member of the Alternative Media ask them about their previous work and involvement in the Satanic, evil medical system.”

A little cognitive dissonance? Joe Rogan pumps up The Obama’s and also has a couple pro-vaccine anti-vaxxers On Who have no issue getting mass airtime? While S Bhakti seems to be running for his life? Classic good cop bad cop? Tedros (Corrupt stooge) and The WHO saying something that actually makes sense (boosters don’t work) In opposition to the CDC? More cognitive dissonance.

If the goal is a one world system out in the open then it makes Sense to discredit the local agencies while elevating the “wisdom” of the global bureaucracy And at the same time undercutting The objections of the opposition. Just sayin.
I'm quite sure, that the story about Bhakdi was made up by the fake Mike Yeadon account on Telegram. He will be visiting my country with a series of lectures, so apparently, he is not giving up and hiding under the rock. Quite the contrary. This makes me think if this is a part of some high-level PSYOP (to increase background noise) or just a stupid game (trolling of anti-vaxxers). Occam's or Hanlon's razor just cannot be used safely now.

Sometimes one wonders what kind of people or critters make some of these decisions which we are seeing. :evil:

The latest from the French railway system simply beggars belief. From this coming Monday, January 3rd, no food or drinks are allowed to be consumed on the intercity trains (long distance trains) in France. So for those making a journey of up to 5 hours train journey, they will not be allowed to eat or drink anything while on the train. And we are of course meant to believe that it is to save lives...hmmm. Even prisoners are allowed to eat and drink.

Also all passengers from 6 years of age and above will have to wear masks on the trains.

This can only be a bluff as who is going to enforce this? And what legality is there to deny people the basic need of food and drink. Not to mention that dehydration is not particularly healthy for the body :rolleyes:
I think I've found a critter.... One day it's going to be hunting season... :scared:

Back
Top Bottom