Light and speed of light

LVX in Tenebris

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone,

Since a long time I have a question in my mind regarding the speed of light and light itself. I designed a concept of cosmos with all the 7 density levels and came to the conclusion that light is the most important element of this concept.

I designed this model/concept of cosmos about a year ago and after reading Laura's The Wave Series, I modified it a bit and I think it looks perfect now.

The issue is this;

In order to know whether this model is fallacy or not (or at least somewhat accurate) I am sure that I need to confirm whether what we call as speed of light has anything to do with photon. If you go to this link you will see that it says;

"From the perspective of a photon, there is no such thing as time. It's emitted, and might exist for hundreds of trillions of years, but for the photon, there's zero time elapsed between when it's emitted and when it's absorbed again. It doesn't experience distance either."

As I understand, photon does not experience time because there is no time. This reminded me that Cassiopaeans told multiple times that "there is no speed of light but only light." Unfortunately, I do not remember which transcripts were they, but they were mostly between years 1994 and 1996.
Still, I managed to find some of the transcripts where Cassiopaeans mention that there is no speed of light (at least this is what I understood);​
1-) 27 May 1995 "Q: (L) If at the speed of light there is no gravity... (RS) There is no time... (L) Then gravity must be... (J) What keeps us in third density... (RS) The clue... But is the missing clue... are we discussing the missing point to go from the third to the fourth density?
A: Yes."​
2-) 17 June 1995 "There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed." Speed, itself, is a third density concept. You remember, all there is is lessons. That's it! There's nothing else. It is all for your perception. For our perception. For all consciousness. That's all there is.
...​
Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as relates to fourth density and above density levels and we are telling you that there is no speed of light there because there is no need for that, because once you reach fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of third density level."​
3-) 8 July 1995 "Q: (T) What did they tell us before about the speed of light? That the speed of light is a "time" measurement and time only exists in our illusion, therefore there is no speed of light. (L) So, there would be a state where the constant was not a "speed" but just what is. There is no speed of light because there is no time."​
Now, I also found this video called "The Speed of Light is NOT About Light." According to what I understand speed of light is actually the maximum amount of energy/frequency that matter can has. But it is not about the photon itself, we say photon has a speed but it is our perspective.

Also, I think the maximum amount of energy/frequency a matter can has is the frequency of electron as seen in this diagram. It is electron, because too much energy compacted in a very small area (Actually the smallest particle in the diagram is atomic nuclei but to my knowledge electron is even smaller and has more energy).

For example, check out this video "DR. QUANTUM - DOUBLE SLIT EXPERIMENT." In the video, he says he will shoot "electrons" at 2:55. However, electron is not light, it is matter (at least to my knowledge). So, I don't understand why he concludes that light acts as both particles and waves after carrying out this experiment with electrons instead of photons.

I also remember that Cassiopaeans were saying that they were light beings and experiencing zero time/matter. This also makes me think that for light/photon, there is no time/matter, hence speed.

So, now the thing that boggles my mind is this;

Is there such as thing called "speed of light" and if there is, "is it the speed of electron or photon?" And if it is actually about electron, then why in Quantum Physics people use electron to show that light acts as both particle and wave since (again to my knowledge) electron is not something related to light but atom/matter?

If anyone on the forum has an idea about whether photon has anything to do with speed or not, can this person please explain me why is that and also tell me whether there are photons or just one photon (since, to my knowledge, there no distance/time/space according to photon, then philosophically, it sounds like there is only one photon to me. We say photons because it is our illusion)?

I asked this question because it is very essential for completing my cosmos concept/model...

... And if my idea of "photon has no speed and there is actually one photon instead of many" is true, I think this means I found theory of everything in a Spiritual sense. I know this sounds ridiculous and impossible for a non-physician person to discover such a thing but still I will try to explain my model in this forum IF it is confirmed. IF NOT, then leave it.

I hope my question makes sense and was clear. Also, if I have grammatical errors, please ignore them because I am not a native English speaker.

Thank you so much for reading my post.

I wish you good luck with this project. It is very ambitious. Countless sages and wise men spent their whole life figuring out less significant theories. Regarding finding the Theory of Everything, those who claim to know everything know nothing. I find it improbable the existence of such a theory other than high-minded speculation. Perhaps I'm wrong. Please don't get me wrong, I do encourage you to discover and expand your knowledge.

I wish you good luck with this project. It is very ambitious. Countless sages and wise men spent their whole life figuring out less significant theories. Regarding finding the Theory of Everything, those who claim to know everything know nothing. I find it improbable the existence of such a theory other than high-minded speculation. Perhaps I'm wrong. Please don't get me wrong, I do encourage you to discover and expand your knowledge.
Actually I did not find it discouraging. What you say is true, but I just want to share my thoughts too. I know that probably I am missing many things but at least I will try my best with my current knowledge and "consciousness level" let's say.

I think there is nothing wrong with this. So, I did not get you wrong.

Thanks for your reply by the way:-).

Last edited:
An electron behaves also as partikel/wave, but not only electrons...
May you will find out, what you are searching for!
Thanks for the info but I know this.

Actually I know that we, indeed, do not know where is electron and all those drawings that we see in our chemistry books are actually not accurate. To my knowledge electron is like a wave (or EM field) that surrounds the atom, not a particle that orbits around the nucleus.

By the way, (since I think you are physician) can you explain me why this behavior of electron makes physicians think that light acts like both wave and particle? Because isn't light not matter and electron matter/frequency?

Thank you for the reply again:-).

Unfortunately, I do not remember which transcripts were they, but they were mostly between years 1994 and 1996.

A: Are you going to need to learn about the speed of light when there is no longer a speed of light?

Q: (L) Well, that is what I am trying to do. Once you learn it, maybe you are not subject to it's lessons anymore. I mean, you get concepts presented, you absorb them, practice them, they become part of you and then you go to the next thing.

A: Yes, but you are asking about the speed of light as relates to fourth density and above density levels and we are telling you that there is no speed of light there because there is no need for that, because once you reach fourth density level, you have learned the lessons of third density level.

By the way, (since I think you are physician) can you explain me why this behavior of electron makes physicians think that light acts like both wave and particle? Because isn't light not matter and electron matter/frequency?
I am not a physician, but i know, that this experiment was made with photons and also with electrons.
Unfortunately I can't tell moch mor about this, at least nothing scientific.
My knowlege comes greatly from "pop-science" and partial from school.
But I am fascinatet for that, my handicap is math :/

I am not a physician, but i know, that this experiment was made with photons and also with electrons.
Unfortunately I can't tell moch mor about this, at least nothing scientific.
My knowlege comes greatly from "pop-science" and partial from school.
But I am fascinatet for that, my handicap is math :/
Oh thank you, because in the videos I watched they were only using electrons (like in this diagram).

I think I will need to do more research on that.

Back
Top Bottom