Session 4 July 2009

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I'm a little late getting this one up. There was some discussion in QFS about how best to edit it since we want to protect certain individuals, but also want to ensure that information that is useful to others is made available. There is also a bit in this session that is a little embarrassing to me but we decided to retain it anyway in the event that it is helpful to others.

Session Date: July 4th 2009
Laura, Ark, A***, Joe, C**, Don D, Allen B, Scottie, G**

Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (L) I see. And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Gronnioia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea Hello!

Q: (L) I'm supposed to be the one who says hello. (laughter)

A: Not always!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

Q: (J) Is Los Angeles a city on a hill? (Allen) No, Los Angeles is a city in a valley. San Francisco is a city on a hill. That's taking it too literally. (J) Maybe not! (S) Somebody get a topographic map and we'll go through all the list of cities. (DD) Denver. (L) Yeah, that's the mile high city. (DD) Pretty good sized hill! (J) Well, wait and see. Well, Paleochristianity? (L) Well, ya'll have questions, so let's get them out of the way. (A**) I want to ask about the cloud rings - smoke rings. (L) What smoke rings? (J) Ya know that article you wrote on smoke rings? Well, recently there was another one in the US somewhere.

A: Read the article.

Q: (laughter) (A**) Thanks a lot! (DD) What was the cloud that I saw over the house coming {over here this evening}? Was there any significance to that?

A: Our gathering energy attractor.

Q: (DD) That's what it looked like. That was the impression I got. It was a spiral. (S) Cool! (L) Alright, did you have questions you wrote down? (Allen) How about the crop circle people {we keep reading about on the net}. Do any of those guys actually make crop circles like they claim?

A: Some, but you can tell the difference.

Q: (J) i.e. they destroy the crops...

A: They also keep watch and post themselves beside "real" ones to take the credit. That is what they are assigned to do.

Q: (A**) Wow. (J) They're just there to create noise and distraction.

A: You can say that again. And {so many people are} so "distractable".

Q: (L) Okay, enough on that. Next? (A**) I was gonna ask about Chaco Canyon. What was it built for?

A: Gathering place for those of unusual abilities.

Q: (A***) Did anybody actually live there?

A: More like a "conference center."

Q: (A**) So what happened to the people that used it?

A: Change of cosmic environment followed by earthly difficulties such as famine, climate etc.

Q: (J) What kind of things did those people with unusual abilities do when they gathered together?

A: Well, levitate, for one; direct manifestation for another; and "travel".

Q: (Allen) So, could they travel from one spot on the planet to another?

A: Yes.

Q: (A*l) Could they teleport?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Teleport... These weren't your average human beings then. (laughter)

A: No not exactly, but it wasn't the same environment you currently enjoy either.

Q: (A**) Where did these people come from?

A: Remnant Atlanteans. Descendants for the word sticklers.

Q: (L) I think that's because once, somebody made a big deal out of them saying "remnants of Atlantis" and they meant descendants. (A*l) Do they mean that if our environment wasn't so polluted that we could have super powers? (L) They said "cosmic environment".

A: Gravity is different now.

Q: (A*l) What happened to gravity? How'd it change?

A: Travels of the solar system through space. You are heading for another such changes soon.

Q: (A*l) Are we going to become super again?

A: Some will.

Q: (A*l) Me? (J) Is A*l going to become super again? (laughter)

A: If you are prepared.

Q: (A*l) So I need to like load up? Lock and load? (A**) Eat your spinach! (L) Seriously, the spinach is the main thing! (laughter) (J) It's part of the acclimatization. (Allen) At Chaco Canyon, they ate lots of spinach. (A*l) So I'll be able to like teleport? And you guys will be able to, too? (C) We don't know. (A*l) We can like teleport and visit each other in our rooms?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (A**) Will we have superpowers like this idiot savant guy... (Allen) He's not an idiot savant, just a savant. (A**) Okay, the savant guy... (C) Daniel Tammet.

A: Some will. That is much like 4D experience.

Q: (A**) So we'll be able to like feel and see numbers?

A: Hear colors...

Q: (A**) That's cool! (C) So does that mean that he's kind of an advanced person or...

A: Not necessarily advanced, but just the luck of the genes so to say. That sort of thing, and much else, is coded in many and now and then it activates.

Q: (A**) So, it was activated by his seizure? It did something to his brain?

A: Partly, yes.

Q: (A**) Cool, I want some of that man! (C) Yeah... (A*l) You want a seizure?! (A**) He can learn a language in a week!

A: So will you one day.

Q: (A**) I will?? I need that!

A: Patience pays.

Q: (C) Can similar abilities be gained by practicing?

A: Not really.

Q: (DD) I've been practicing my French for five years! (laughter) (A*l) When is this gravity change going to occur? (L) Read the transcripts. (A**) The next five years. (J) I want to ask about the hummingbird crop circle. (A**) It looks like the Nazca line hummingbird. (L) Okay, Joe wants to know if this hummingbird-looking thing is fake?

A: It's "real" but the real question is "Who did it?"

Q: (J) Is it a 6th density thought?

A: No

Q: (Allen) Is it 4th density STS?

A: Yes and their human "agents."

Q: (A**) What about the original Nazca one, is it supposed to be the same thing? I mean, whoever did it, is it related to the people that did it before?

A: No.

Q: (Allen) So when these guys say that they're channeling some of these circles when they make them, they're kind of telling the truth: they're channeling 4D STS?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Okay, what's the next question? (J) I just had one question about the Lloyd the taxi driver at the pentagon... (L) Let's save that for later. We'll go to P***. (J) Is P***'s tumor malignant?

A: No.

Q: (G) Is it a glioma?

A: No. Something in between.

Q: (A**) Is it curable?

A: Anything is curable with the right action within and without.

Q: (A*l) So what can we do to help him?

A: It's up to him to decide.

Q: (Allen) Since I recommended reading Bernie Siegel, would the stuff that he suggests help?

A: Absolutely. But that will not be so simple for P** who tends to escapism.

Q: (DD) Will the chiropractic help him?

A: Chiropractic will help a little. Meditating in the way you are preparing to teach will help a lot especially with the intentional assimilation of the "Prayer of the Soul."

Q: (C) What about chemotherapy - is it necessary?

A: If he wants to check out sooner.

Q: (A**) What about getting angry? Would it help him to get angry at his {childhood abuse} in a real way, or is it too late for that?

A: It's not too late but that is not the problem at the deepest level.

Q: (L) What is the problem at the deepest level?

A: Grief for not being protected and cherished. He needs to grieve.

Q: (C) Breathing, meditation...

A: There is also some past life issue involved.

Q: (A*l) What does P** need to do in order to help us understand what we can do to help him?

A: Communicate without fear.

Q: (A*l) So just talking to him, and... (Allen) He needs to communicate with us without fear. (A**) {Referencing a recent paper about THC cancer therapy; see the following links:
http://scienceblogs.com/scientificactivist/2009/04/thc_gives_cancer_cells_the_mun.php
http://www.worldhealth.net/news/thc_initiates_brain_cancer_cells_to_dest }

Can smoking pot help him?

A: Not as such. The therapeutic delivery is more specific. He needs to feel the pain and acknowledge it and let it go, not buffer it.

Q: (A**) What about the injections that G** was researching? (L) I think that's what they were just saying: the "therapeutic delivery" method. (G) It must be specific, and it's nothing that buffers you from your feelings. (A**) Right, because it doesn't make you high, you basically just put it in... (G) It would be better for him to process his emotions than to dissociate. ... (C) I guess we have to wait for the results before we say anything to him. (A*l) So basically communicating with him will help him acknowledge his anger and sadness and... (Allen) HE needs to learn to communicate. It's not us communicating with him, he needs to communicate. (A*l) But then that will cure him? (L) I don't think that's what they said. (A**) What can he do to help us to know how to help him. So if he learns to communicate with us without fear, then we'll know to do to help him. (A*l) Yeah, but is there a way for us to ease him into that so he'll open up more? (L) Well, you can only do what you can do. You can't take somebody by the hand and carry them. (A*l) You can show somebody the ropes. (L) Well, we've talked to him, and showed him, talked to him, showed him, and we'll share with him this information - but that's all we can do. That's the limit of free will. (A**) Yeah, we can help him out by giving him the information and stuff, but it's basically his choice. (C) They said that it's up to him to decide. If he decided - consciously or unconsciously - not to act on it, how much time does he have left?

A: No dice.

Q: (J) It's very open. Hard to say. (A*l) Well, can we say longer than three months?

A: Say what you like.

Q: (L) What's next? Didn't you want to ask something about J**? (C) Yeah. He's been doing psychotherapy and he still feels that he's possessed. But now after reading one of the last sessions, he wonders if it's just disintegrating like many other people.

A: He needs to change location and some companions and, again, the prayer will help enormously. It is a common malady of the French to escape in2 illusion.

Q: (DD) Is the prayer they're referring to the one that you posted, the variation of the Lord's prayer? (J) Yeah. (DD) Should that be done while doing the breathing exercises?

A: Do it according to the instructions that are forthcoming. Please keep in mind that the revelation process is a part of merging. You are becoming us and vice versa.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that means we ought to ask more about this Paleochristianity because we talked about it a lot. We talked about how to make these videos and what will work best. We've practiced with it different ways to see how works for us, with us, and how it makes us feel. And we have a pretty good idea of how to put the video and the audio together that's most effective. We also have past experience as guidance. So, I'm assuming that what you're saying here is that as we've experimented and tested and tried, and the conclusions we came to about how best to do it, that that is in fact the best way to do it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, so then once we have the breathing program, the video that shows the other kind of breathing which then leads into the meditative breathing, what's next?

A: Wait... Did you not notice how relaxed you became listening to the recording??

Q: (L) Well yeah, I just thought I was falling asleep? I thought I sounded boring!

A: Not boring. Remember what we once said about "voice"?

Q: (L) Not exactly. (A**l) That was me asking the question about sharing the same frequency. Was that it?

A: A different time...

Q: (L) I don't know. Joe, go look up "voice" and see if you can find it. (Break for transcript search)

{Here is the snip of the 9 December 95 session that was found:

Q: (L) I am sorry but I have some personal questions tonight
before we get started with other things. I would like to
know what is the reason for this terrible depression I
have been experiencing for so long now. I am sick of it.

A: It is a crushing attack.

Q: (L) Where is it coming from?

A: 4th density STS.

Q: (L) What can I do to break it before it breaks me?

A: Counteract.

Q: (L) By what? How do you conteract the things that are
just beyond my ability to deal with?

A: How is the attack represented in 3rd density for you?

Q: (L) How? Because it seems that my husband does not love
me. I do not feel safe or in any way able to function as
a wife and mother with this feeling, and I know that it
must be a misperception on my part, but I cannot help but
feel this way. How can I get over this feeling that he is
constantly trying to break me into pieces? Not only do I
have to bear the constant burden of the children with no
support, the house, managing everything, but I also am
continuously sniped at by him. None of my feelings are
ever considered. I feel like I am being shoved over and
buried by a bulldozer. Is that what you want to know?

A: You are diverting by secession.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: What is the definition of "to secede?"

Q: (L) To leave a union. To step out. To break a union.

A: Attack is not countered by following objectives of attack.

Q: (L) What are the objectives of this attack aside from
crushing me?

A: Secession at an inappropriate juncture to throw plans
askew.

Q: (L) What plans would be thrown askew by secession at this
point?

A: Voice.

Q: (L) What?

A: And all other.

Q: (L) Well, I just feel that I would plunge into a pit if I
had to secede, as you put it.

A: Suggest ignoring "snipes" and other unpleasantness, as it
is not of your being, thus should not be taken "to heart,"
and when taken thusly, causes emotional disturbances which
manifests as depression and related maladies. These
ailments tend to grow in scope and intensity, thereby
causing severe damage to plans and activities aimed at
executing ones "mission."

Q: (L) That's all fine and good. But, just exactly what is
the mission?

A: You are awakening to it just fine, thank you!}

Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Q: (A**) Wow. (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you.

Q: (J) So, merging is whenever you...

A: We are merging with you right now!

Q: (J) Say something and heal us all, Laura! (A**) Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.

Q: (L) So I mean... Just doing this meditation tape the way we plan to do it, people can listen to it, and by listening to it, there is some sort of frequency that can be triggered in them by my voice?

A: Yes. And it can be ten times more powerful in groups with you personally speaking.

Q: (L) That's too weird. (A**) I think it's cool! (C) Wake up the masses!

A: The method has been used nefariously for millennia so what is wrong with FRV in a positive context?! The power of love is also FRV! Only nobody is using it of late.

Q: (L) I feel laryngitis coming on... (laughter) (A**) Uh oh! Somebody get her a scarf! (J) We're gonna have to insure your voice, Laura, for millions. (laughter) (Allen) So is there anything we should do when we're recording you to get you in the zone?

A: No. It already is fine. Notice that some of those on your forum have already noted and experienced this phenomenon.

Q: (Allen) So I take it there's nothing wrong with me editing out spaces and things? It should be just like a straight recording?

A: Of course not!

Q: (Allen) Yeah, the immediate response when people listened to it... how they said it was amazing just to listen to your voice. (Ark) I agree. (L) Yeah, but you're my honey bear. You're supposed to say that! (A**) Sometimes when I was a little kid I would hear Mom call my name, and I would have a shiver go up my spine. (laughter) (Allen) You knew you were in trouble! (J) You would have a full body convulsion when she would shout, "A**! Get a switch!" (A**) It wasn't me! (Allen) Get a switch for J***! (A**) I knew then her voice was powerful. (laughter) (L) Alright, that's just too much. Anybody else have anything for tonight? (DD) I have one little follow up. They said to research the history of Palomar, and the only thing that I could find that seemed pertinent was this Jessop guy, who spells his name different from Morris Jessup, that had a mine where he mined semi-precious stones...

A: Deros, anyone?

Q: (L) Detrimental robots. Underground creatures, like in that creepy movie. What was that creep movie? "Time Machine" or something? (Allen) Morlocks? (L) Morlocks, yeah!

Q: (L) Alright then, I'm tired. Anything I should have asked that I didn't already ask?

A: Please just be gentle with yourself... You are us and vice versa. All of you here. Even S. who sometimes forgets.

Goodbye.

Q: (A**) I could have told you that! (laughter) (S) I never forget!! Okay, sometimes... (laughter)

END OF SESSION

Many thanks for sharing this session with us.

If any of you begin to levitate or fly, just don't forget to wear your panties UNDER your trousers.

Wow, thank you Laura and company for sharing this Session.

It was very interesting especially about your voice. Because usually when I to do the 'Breathing Exercise', I like to listen to the 'Breathing Introduction' as it sets me in the mood to relax

Thank you Laura for sharing another session with us.

When the C's said:

A: It is a common malady of the French to escape in2 illusion.

Were they speaking for all people who speak french or specifically for those born in France? :/

Laura said:
A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

I am going to try listening the breathing intro wich is longer while meditating.

Thank you Laura / Team

Namaste said:
Thank you Laura for sharing another session with us.

When the C's said:

Were they speaking for all people who speak french or specifically for those born in France? :/

Eh eh, I was wondering what they mean by "the French": people living in France, or more generally speaking of "Gallic" extraction? :huh:
Anyway I thought escaping into ("in2" ?) illusion was a malady common to all, but apparently, the French are more "prone" to it? :/ if so, why's that? Would that be a cultural, or a genetic thing?

I think it is a common malady of humanity, but the remark was made because the French make a point of emphasizing that they are "rational" when, in fact, most often that is not the case. Well, let me qualify that: they do a lot of thinking and rationalization, but they tend to do it with emotional energy all the while claiming how rational they are.

Laura said:
I think it is a common malady of humanity, but the remark was made because the French make a point of emphasizing that they are "rational" when, in fact, most often that is not the case. Well, let me qualify that: they do a lot of thinking and rationalization, but they tend to do it with emotional energy all the while claiming how rational they are.

Thank you Laura for the explanation.

Pryf said:
Laura said:

I am going to try listening the breathing intro wich is longer while meditating.

Thank you Laura / Team
Since Laura voice is so special, don't you think that an audio version of the Prayer of the soul recited By Laura will be an very good relaxing tool before breathing exercises?

Thanks again for sharing this session Laura and team.

Laura said:

I think that's spot on... a lot of our so-called "intellectuals" like to think they can think, but have a tendency to be close-minded and rigid in their thinking. A lot of sacred cows, especially regarding the paranormal. And some chauvinistic arrogance, too... "Voltaire", "the century of Lights", etc... A lot of relying on past glories long gone now.
But we have Sarkozy, so all's not lost :evil:

Laura said:
A: Suggest ignoring "snipes" and other unpleasantness, as it
is not of your being, thus should not be taken "to heart,"
and when taken thusly, causes emotional disturbances which
manifests as depression and related maladies. These
ailments tend to grow in scope and intensity, thereby
causing severe damage to plans and activities aimed at
executing ones "mission."

I'm so glad you were inspired to reprint this. Part of the attacks I'm dealing with are snipes and I was asking my higher self for a way to show me how to deal with this. Thanks so much!

Carcosa said:
I think that's spot on... a lot of our so-called "intellectuals" like to think they can think, but have a tendency to be close-minded and rigid in their thinking. A lot of sacred cows, especially regarding the paranormal. And some chauvinistic arrogance, too... "Voltaire", "the century of Lights", etc... A lot of relying on past glories long gone now.
But we have Sarkozy, so all's not lost :evil:

It is just a question of time, and he will manage in such a manner that everything will be lost :evil: :evil:

Carcosa said:

I took it as the people who were raised in a French cultural environment.

This escapisim sounds to me like intellectualism, or even hyper intellectualism where thinking, reasoning, making (valid or non valid) theories absorbs all the energy (and particularly the emotional energy) of the individual.

The intellec is not evil per se but it becomes detrimental when it grows so much that there is no more space for emotions. In this sense it's an escape from feeling.

It might be a narcissistic family coping mechanism where the victim learns to escape in reading, calculating, analyzing, thinking as soon as an uncomfotable emotion is luring around.

This disease is very developed in France because of several factors :
* historical : the "siècle des Lumières", all those briliant French intellectuals like Poincaré, Rousseau, Curie and of course Descartes : "I think therefore I am". Ironically if you only think, you will never feel and therefore you will never Be.

* structural : in France books are cheap, you have a lot of public libraries, you have free schools, free college, free universities offering quality teachings

* cultural : numerous French people worship the intellec god, the global level of studies is very high, parents push children to (over)develop their intellec, while art, creativity, emotional expression are often neglected and sometimes repressed.

Thanks Belibaste, that makes sense.

Regarding this passage (emphasis mine):
Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience.

I think Laura's talking about it in SHOTW (have to check it out).

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-j.htm
Returning to our story of the labyrinth, the hero of the story, Prince Theseus of Athens, volunteered to become one of the intended victims. However, the priestess Ariadne fell in love with him and helped him by giving him a ball of golden thread. He unraveled this as he penetrated to the heart of the maze, where he slew the Minotaur and was able to find his way out and escape. Afterwards, Theseus sailed away from Crete with Ariadne and the other Athenian youths and maidens who had been held captive in the labyrinth, and arrived at Delos. There he set up a shrine to Aphrodite, and he and his companions executed a dance which imitated the winding twists and turns of the labyrinth, which included weaving, turning movements to complex rhythms.

The dynamic events of this story are parallel to the story of Paris and Helen as well as many other similar stories of a young man who goes to a foreign court, wins the heart of an influential woman who helps him to achieve a heroic deed ("killing the minotaur" = stealing the treasure), and leaves in haste with the woman.

The majority of experts who write about the labyrinth, tell us that the plan and meaning of the maze clearly originated in Egypt, where it was the scene of the religious dramas involving killing the god-king in the form of a bull. They further tell us that the sacrifice was only token, and that a divine bull was substituted for the king in the culmination of several days of ritual dance, drama and combat performed in a labyrinth. A similar cult is said to be at the root of the Cretan labyrinth myth. The “bull of Minos” would be the representative of the kingship and power of Minos; and Theseus, by killing the bull and taking the king’s daughter, was claiming the throne symbolically. (...)
But in the myths of Theseus, as well as many other stories, we find two independent aspects of the maze puzzle meeting and interacting, and what they have in common is, in our opinion, ancient technology - a device that may have been at the center of the dance of the god at Stonehenge, utilized to manipulate gravity, space and time - a veritable weapon of mass destruction.

But again, we find the polarities: the circle people and the pyramid people. It is clear that our ancestors of the megaliths and the pyramids could do things we can no longer do. It is also clear that there were two different perceptions of the world and man's place within it. Just as nuclear power today can be used to provide the motive power that sustains our civilization, or cataclysmic power to destroy it, so must the object at the center of the labyrinth have been seen as power for one side, and sustenance for the other.

Here's what I found about the "maze dance" – also called Tsakonikos or Ariadne's dance – on Google.

_http://users.otenet.gr/~apelon/origin.htm

The origin of the Tsakonikos Dance

Abstract from the book of Philip Bekyros and Helen Tsaggouri
"The Dance of Tsakonia"

Let's start with the current point of views for the origin of the dance that simultaneously give the answer to the question of what it presents. There are four:

The first and the most ancient point of view is that the Tsakonikos dance is a pyrrhic (war dance) dance. This point of view has been supported from local researchers and we refer to it for historical reasons. Against to this opinion it is undoubtedly, that metric the dance is paean fourth, that means pentasimos not trisimos like the pyrrihio. Also by view it doesn't give the impression of a war dance, but a magnificent god dance. But a relative scientific document from the followers of this point of view doesn't exist.

The second point of view starts from Mrs. Dora Stratou's school and we can say that Mrs. Dora Stratou and her students have done serious studies on Greek dances. This school supports the Ionic Myth of Ariadne's clue (string), that means the representation of Theseus trying to get out of the maze. This opinion is adopted almost by all her students. According to the supporters of this school , Tsakonikos dance is the "crane" that Plutarch describes in "The Life of Theseus".

Leaving from Crete Theseus went to Delos. There he sacrificed to god and dedicated a statue of Aphrodite, which Ariadne had given him, he danced with the young people from Athens a dance, which they say that even today people from Delos still dance and which was a mime representation of the circles of the maze, in a rhythm which had successive movements and unfoldings. Dikearhos notes that this kind of dance is called the "crane" from the people of Delos. This dance was held around the Keratona altar which was surrounded by horns, which are situated on the left. They still say that he organized a race in Delos and that then for the first time he gave palm to the winners.

Robert Graves in his book " The Greek Myths " Vol.1 1955 Penguin books comments:

"...It was around this altar - or, according to another version, around an altar of Aphrodite, on which the Daedalic image had been set - that Theseus and his companions danced the Crane, which consists of labyrinthe evolutions, trod with measured steps to the accompaniment of harps. The Delians still perform this dance, which Theseus introduced from Cnossus; Daedalus had built Ariadne a dancing - floor there, marked with a maze pattern in white marble relief, copied from the Egyptian Labyrinth. When Theseus and his companions performed the Crane at Cnossus, this was the first occasion on which men and women danced together. Old - Fashioned people, especially sailors, keep up much the same dance in many different cities of Greece and Asia Minor; so do children in the Italian countryside, and it is the foundation of the Troy Game..."

Also Mrs. Stratou in her book "The aspects of dancing"(Athens, 1966 page 17) refers to mother of the poet Andrew Senie. In Mrs. Senies letters there is information that in Constantinople, 200 years ago they performed a maze dance which was called Candiot or "la danse grecque". Mrs. Stratou identifies it with the today's Tsakonikos dance and it supports that Theseus brought it from Troizina and from Argolida it came to Kynouria. The most possible that with this myth the "chauvinists" people from Athens wanted to take part in all the cultural events.

The third point of view (and the most correct according to our opinion) supports that Tsakonikos dance as a maze dance, although it has the crane as a beginning it cuts it off and it presents the successful struggle of Apollo with the snake. That means that the Tsakonikos dance keeps from the crane the maze pattern of the dance but choreographically it presents the snakes movement.

The science of history and archeology has proved that Minoan Cretians had established colonies or they had already contracted commercial relations with the Aegean Islands and Peloponnese from the Mid Greek period. The local cultural elements were absorbed by Minoan influences and since they have put their tag to whatever foreign, they created their dynamic civilization, the Mycenean, which wasn't late to seize as well ( 14th century BC).

The sacred dance of Minoan Crete was transferred during time of continuous contact and cultural exchanges of the two civilizations, at the east coast of the Peloponnese and it was maintained from the Achaeans of Laconia who took refuge in the inaccessible mountain Parnon as to avoid slavery and the roughness of the Dorians (1100 BC)

With the prevail of the Olympian gods the habitants dedicated their sacred dance to Apollo, which according to the archeological data, was the most dominant worshipped god of ancient Kynouria which remained from the ancient years. Moreover, let us not forget that Theseus before leaving from Faliro(a bay next to Piraeus) he prayed to Dolphin Apollo and that Delos is the birth place of this god and simultaneously the place where this dance was first danced. The main arguments for this point of view and which will be analyzed below are these: 1/ The metre. The tsakonikos dance is pentasimos from Crete and because of the long syllable place it is described as paean fourth. 2/ The paiones or paianes according the classical philologist are hymns which thank Apollo and his sister Artemis (Diana). 3/ The aparaftharto of its maintenance it is imposed upon us to be considered as a worship dance. On the other hand ancient rhythms have survived in our folk songs for instance : the sirtos kalamatianos. But melodies clearly prosodic character haven't survived. 4/ Its choreography and especially the way the dancers hold each other doesn't differ from the way that the vertebra is jointed. This way in anatomy is called amfiarthrosis or imiathrosis and it allows limited movements. This creates the snake movement of the dance, with the least movement in the 3rd dimension (height).

The fourth point of view supports the native creation of the dance, its origin that means from the dance of the Caryatids which is danced in the town of Ancient Carya, today Arahova Laconias, the teaching from Pratina and its transmission in unsuspicious timing from Carya to Castanitza and from there to the rest of Tsakonia.

This point of view is easily opposed if we accept the doctrine : ex nihilo nihil, which means the refusal of the parthenogenesis in art. In addition the cultural fermentation in the Aegean Isles was very tense as in the prehistoric and historic period, so it is difficult to reject the Aegean Pelagitiki origin of this dance. Pratinas (end of the 6th century BC ) on the other hand couldn't have invented the Tsakonikos Dance, since the maze dances where more former than it was.

This forum thread links to several pages talking about the maze dance:
_http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=527686

YouTube hosts a couple of videos showing Tsakonikos dances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dJ_bolZwE

Thank you Laura and Team. :)

Laura said:
Session Date: July 4th 2009

Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

Q: (A**) Wow. (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you.

Q: (J) So, merging is whenever you...

A: We are merging with you right now!

Q: (J) Say something and heal us all, Laura! (A**) Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.

Q: (L) So I mean... Just doing this meditation tape the way we plan to do it, people can listen to it, and by listening to it, there is some sort of frequency that can be triggered in them by my voice?

A: Yes. And it can be ten times more powerful in groups with you personally speaking.

Q: (L) That's too weird. (A**) I think it's cool! (C) Wake up the masses!

A: The method has been used nefariously for millennia so what is wrong with FRV in a positive context?! The power of love is also FRV! Only nobody is using it of late.

Q: (L) I feel laryngitis coming on... (laughter) (A**) Uh oh! Somebody get her a scarf! (J) We're gonna have to insure your voice, Laura, for millions. (laughter) (Allen) So is there anything we should do when we're recording you to get you in the zone?

A: No. It already is fine. Notice that some of those on your forum have already noted and experienced this phenomenon.

No wonder how Laura's voice waked me up when I heard her voice for the 1st time (see my post on "Laura on Joe Montaldo's UFO Undercover" thread )! It was an interesting moment which created a clear 'memory' with the feeling of some big cosmic phenomena is behind her voice... (I hope I am not exaggerating :-[)

I just thought it would be nice to hear "Prayer of the Soul" with Laura's voice.
But at the same time I do not want her to get "laryngitis" either though. :(

Back
Top Bottom