Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Hi Pinkerton --

Pinkerton said:
crazycharlie said:
Is Clif High at halfpasthuman.com on to something or not...?

Could you elaborate on this cryptic comment? I don't see any mention of this guy on this thread, unless I missed that.

You have to actually search the forum for 'halfpasthuman', not Clif High, and a number of hits come up. In short, Clif is the brains behind a data-mining project which he claims mines the internet for data, and then feeds it into an algorithm which is supposed to predict future events. He bases it on the premise (see Dean Radin, for example) that all people have latent precognition, and so with enough data you can tap into that and draw patterns out. He supposedly has a good hit rate for things like 9/11 and the beginning of the economic collapse last September. Among the more well-known predictions for the near future are that this summer is supposed to be 'the summer from hell' (largely in terms of economics but also other), that there is supposed to be an emerging underground press based partly on defection of middle-echelon people from the powers-that-be because they need income, that the American war machine will grind to a halt because of lack of funds, and that a UFO meme will start to become very prevalent sometime in 2010, especially when some political leaders go missing and no one can account for where they went.

I second this as a good question, since HalfPastHuman joins SOTT on my steadily dwindling list of sources I think I can trust. Clif has a number of interviews accessible on the web, and listening to him he seems bright, honest and sincere. Reasons to be remain skeptical include the fact that he appears most often on a new-age radio show called Journeys with Rebecca, has had a couple of interviews on Rense, and has really plugged Michael Tsarion. None of these are damning, and may just reflect a combination of naivete on Clif's part coupled with the fact that he may just try to get interviews out on whatever venue he can, but I would love to know if he (and his partner, George Ure, who runs _urbansurvival.com_) are for real or not.

I personally feel that Clif and George Ure are on the warm and fuzzy side of things. Their doing interviews on the podcast circuit is, according to George, to spread findings that they feel will benefit those who are open to their research. to give people a 'heads up'. The thing I like about them and this probably goes double for Clif, is that they don't really give a hoot whether you believe them or not and they have a good sense of humor which usually doesn't go with the hidden agenda thing. But, I monitor their sites regularly, as I do here...they shed some light and they aren't full of themselves and consider what they do a service to friends---it's sort of like getting a weather report. Unlike the weather report, they include all data and don't leave the chemtrail activities out.

Here's incidentally is something George Ure wrote, using "High Strangeness" as an example of forward thinking _http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes%3Bread=146661

Anyway I second the idea of asking the Cs what they think about HalfPastHuman's concept, results and whether it's important enough to monitor, or just a diversion. :/

This is an excerpt from recent Blog at George Ures Blog site
Urbansurvival.com ( kind of a sister site to halfpasthuman with daily blogs)
( it was posted Sat Aug 1 -09 )

New Electrics Emerging

Several readers have sent in links a to a story modestly titled "Radio to God" reported destroyed by American Scientist" which recounts extraordinary events at the Stanford Linear Accelerator which was retooled as the Stanford National Accelerator Laboratory.

What makes the story so interesting is that this "Radio to God" being destroyed happened at a place which says in its mission statement that "SLAC explores the ultimate structure and dynamics of matter and the properties of energy, space and time."

The timing of this report is most synchronistic, since it was just yesterday that I'd written about the "Hutchinson Effect" and showed you links to the reports of the Philadelphia Experiment and later on, the Montauk Project where collapsing wave-fronts were purportedly studied for use in 'radar invisibility', an early version of 'cloaking' and which supposedly were able to transcend dimensional barriers. Just a bit odd that this story would pop out about the same time we were discussing the common data points of the several predecessor projects.

You don't think that CERN's Large Hadron Collider, due to come back on line in October sometime, is just looking to see how small little bits of matter work, do you? Nope. The idea is not just to get down and see how small things act, but to look for fundamental breakthroughs that will provide new avenues of engineering how time/space works.

---

Just to give youi some things to gnaw on, since I've written before (2000) about the historical accuracy of the Bible when it comes to stories like the 'burning bush' (where natural gas seeps were later found by Texaco, if I recall), suppose for a moment that the story of the "Ark of the Covenant" is really a description of a device that's a kind of Orgone Energy accumulator which in turn powered some interdimensional device. That would explain the 'voice of God' associated with the Ark along with its tremendous powers. I assume you saw "Raiders of the Lost Ark", right?

Suppose, just for the sake of fitting pieces together, that humans really can touch other dimensions, whether through DMT firing off certain parts of the brain, or through some kind of a physical device; say an Ark or an SLAC or CERN lash-up.

If you can take that size intellectual leap, then what if the stories in the Bible about Ezekiel's Wheel. battles 'on high' and ascension into 'heaven' was mere a conceptual framework for an ancient earth-dweller encounter with dimensions past? More interesting to ponder: What if religion was "hijacked" by people who held powerful positions and didn't want (or trust?) 'common folks' to get direct access to higher (other?) powers?

One could then further postulate why various Councils were held to change Biblical contexts in order to throw down control mechanisms over 'regular folks' in the most subtle ways possible. Say by going to the First Council of Nicaea and changing reported saying from "I am a son of god" to "I am the son of god" and other linguistic 'thought framers' to 'round up the flock' and keep them under control.

All of which would then neatly tie up most of the loose ends of history, showing a purpose behind an 'illuminati' that was determined to progress things along under their control in order to get back to some Ark-like tools and at the same time containing adventures of 'regular folks' into those spiritual dimensions where other realities might be perceived directly.

Why, such a line of thought would explain why certain religious sects put people to death for 'witchery' and why prohibitions of naturally occurring plants are so important. It's not that Universe made a mistake putting those plants on earth, it's that they may take off the blinders necessary for blind obedience while an upper class - the illuminated ones who know what the real deal is - get a whole different kind of life of power and money while funding their key interest - more power, more money, and if you'd throw in a doorway to 'heaven' then that'd be fine, too END.

He comments on recent news and the goes off elsewhere ( as if he has read the cass stuff ) I just find them both
interesting ( Clif & George ) .... and when Clif does these podcasts he goes off in many directions as well . . .

here is an explanation of web bot tech.. from Urbansurvival.com ( from 2003 )

An Introduction to Web Bot Technology

In June 2001 I began to correspond with a reader of my website who said he was willing to share access to a promising new web technology, on the condition that I protect his identity. The person related that he had been a very senior programmer with a software company in the Pacific Northwest (you can guess which company, right?) and besides being a SQL ace, he was also heavily into linguistics and a language called Prolog, which is more like an artificial intelligence language than anything else.

I was skeptical, to be sure, but a few days after we began the email exchange of ideas, he sent me a program he had written that allows a computer to be turned into speed reading tool. It was based on rapidly displaying individual words on a computer screen. He said this was a technology that he had developed and sold for a while on the Internet. He also explained how the development rights to the technology had been sold to a company ( _www.ebrainspeed.com ). In essence, after looking up the patent he held for the technology, I was convinced that this fellow was for real and might be on to something with the method of looking for linguistic shift on the Internet as a tool to forecast future events.

He described how technology worked. A system of spiders, agents, and wanderers travel the Internet, much like a search engine robot, and look for particular kinds of words. It targets discussion groups, translation sites, and places were regular people post a lot of text.

When a "target word" was found, or something that was lexically similar, the web bots take a small 2048 byte snip of surrounding text and send it to a central collection point. The collected data at times approached 100 GB sample sizes and we could have used terabytes. The collected data was then filtered, using at least 7-layers of linguistic processing in Prolog, which was then reduced to numbers and then a resultant series of scatter chart plots on multiple layers of Intellicad ( _http://www.cadinfo.net/icad/icadhis.htm ). Viewed over a period of time, the scatter chart points tended to coalesce into highly concentrated areas. Each dot on the scatter chart might represent one word or several hundred.

To define meanings, words or groups of words have to be reduced to their essence. You know how lowest common denominators work in fractions, right? Well the process is like looking for least common denominators among groups of words.

The core of the technology therefore is to look at how the scatter chart points cluster - condensing into high "dot density" areas which we call "entities" and then dissolving or diffusing over time as the entities change. Do a drill down into a dot and you get a series of phrases...

Our first published work in the area occurred in early July of 2001 and is available at _http://www.urbansurvival.com/tip.htm.

What becomes obvious when reading about the technology is that it sometimes reads a bit like the I Ching (the Chinese Book of Changes) because the technology doesn't come out and say "go look for a terrorist attack over there" What it does is gives phrases that would be associated with how people talk about an event, or more accurately, how they change their speech to reflect their thought processes because of an event (after).

The web bot technology apparently taps in to an area of preconscious awareness. It's here that you run into the ramifications of Dean Radin's work at the Boundary Institute and the work of the Princeton Global Consciousness Project - both of which Art has talked about on his show.

The Global Consciousness Project registered what appears to have been a disturbance in "the force" or the regularly orderly operation of life associated with 9/11: _http://www.boundaryinstitute.org/randomness.htm. Supposed "random" numbers generated all over the world appeared to become less random immediately prior to 9/11.

The second point is contained in Dean Radin's paper at _http://www.boundaryinstitute.org/articles/timereversed.pdf ("Time-reversed human experience: Experimental evidence and implications"). The mind-bending evidence in Radin's work is that in a laboratory, people begin to react to an event as early as 6-seconds before it takes place. In other words, if you are about to show someone a horribly grotesque picture of something, they will already be physically reacting to it before the picture actually becomes visible. Up to 6-seconds, or so, and in a lab! In quantum terms, Radin's work demonstrates that people are physically able to perceive 6-seconds into the future.

Now let's flip back to September of 2001: So there I was, having just completed a sales & marketing job in San Francisco the previous week, wondering was the ABM Missile test the "world changing event" - or was there something else - and we all know that it was something else - the 9/11 terrorist attack.

The second web bot posting forecast an attack on house or assembly - but again, it was I Ching-like in wording.

Also in this timeframe, we responded to a Defense Department Broad Area Announcement - and tried to distill the concepts we've been discussing into a single PowerPoint slide. The project didn't receive funding, although we recently received a note from a venture capital group associated with government projects asking if our information could be kept on file.

Then we forecast an attack to occur the day of a commemorative event. That was the crash of American 587, and although that may eventually be blamed on excessive movement of the aircraft's vertical stabilizer, what people thought at the time was it was another terrorist attack. _http://www.urbansurvival.com/webbot2.htm., There is a fair amount of noise in the outputs because we haven't had the resource to build filtering systems.

We forecast many attributes of the D.C. sniper case. This was significant because not only did we get the Army connection right, but there was also discussion of familial dysfunction. This was at a time when it was thought there was only one person involved - and the web bots got right that there was more than one. In fact, one reader sent in the right Army divisional insignia after reading the output. See _http://www.urbansurvival.com/bot4.htm.

More recently, in January of 2003 the web bots were going on and on about a "maritime disaster" - which didn't make any sense to us, until the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster hit. Columbia wasn't a gem of the ocean, it was a space ship. We think of web bot outputs like holding up a sheet of paper with several hundred pinholes in it - and trying to guess what's on the other side by looking through pinholes, but just for an instant.

The most recent run we did was posted in July 2003, and was a mission-specific run designed to assess where the next terrorist attack on the U.S. might come from. As you read the following, please appreciate that the words in black were published about 50 days before the northeast power outage and that when the outage occurred, again everyone thought it was a terrorist attack: The blue text is the closeness of fit after the fact:

The [Wahabi] entity is seen as preparing an attack on a site with aspects of (South) [Niagara power flows where?] with specific references to a place where the (wood) in the (earth) {grows} {upward [perfect fit with the Falls] }. Near by will be an (energy) {plant} [bingo!] filled with {tremendous} (effort/work) [Yup!]. The target chosen for the entity has associations with a (vertical wall/ascent) [more Falls refs] near which is a (low land) or (low lying area) [ the water flows this way] from which there rises (power) [no doubt about it] and (influence/confluence) [like the confluence of the disparate pieces of the river at the Falls?] . This latter may suggest a site where a power plant sits at the base of a cliff or naturally occurring wall [ You're kidding, can we be any more precise than this?} that has the power lines rising to it. Further, there is a form of a (departure) {to the south} close by which suggests some form of transportation hub [the river was a transportation artery historically] with a main focus to the south which lies close to the chosen target [which we assume to be NYC] . Other details suggest that near to the chosen target, is a place where (heaps) of {small things} (rise upward) to some height. The number of both aspects and attributes which related to wood, and woods, and copse, suggest that there is some form of natural woodland setting near to the target. [Yes, it's a generally woody area!] This woodland is near an area where (rivers) {congregate}[Direct hit!] and the (earth) {waters} (flow together) which suggests an estuarine environment [Clear enough?]. There are also references indicating a (waste) {flow} or disposal is nearby [Turbine waste gates?] . This (waste) aspect has the attributes of {dismal} and {abysmal} as well as attributes indicating a {great} (stink/smell) [At about 10PM EDT CBC News reported cities were dumping untreated sewage into rivers in the affected area due to the power outage!].

On Saturday morning after the event, at the suggestion of several readers who had read the entire web bot work, here are some additional points of fit (again in blue) with the black text being the July early July output.

Further, there are references to (empty city) nearby the target. [One reader suggested that an electrical switchyard, with rows and rows of transformers, looks like an "empty city".] Perhaps an area of industrial park which is expected to be deserted at the time of the attack, or could even reference abandoned buildings, though the attributes are not so clear as to be able to make a definitive interpretation. [Who would have interpreted a switch yard 2 months ago?] However, that said, there are a number of words referring to (brakes), and (brake noise) and (dead man switch) and (switches/changes) [Now we're back on track, except maybe we should have gotten "breaker" rather than "brakes" - still, close enough, don't you think?] which would indicate a near by train yard. [Oh yeah, they have cranes on tracks to move the heavy gear around generating stations.] As the aspects bring up noise of the (brakes) as being able to be heard from the site of the attack, this would suggest that a busy train yard is close enough to contribute to the majority of the on-site noise. [Or you can hear the falls as they "break" over the top...] There are also some small number of references which can be interpreted towards petroleum refineries.

In addition to the (empty city) we find a number of aspects relating to (royalty) such as (king) and (courtier) which have attributes which doubly modify both these aspects as well as a primary aspect of (Mount) as in mountain or large hill. [ No question here, Niagara is the "king of falls" and it's a named place with a named "hill". I need to also mention that King's Point Ontario is very nearby.] Being linked to the aspects of (royalty) suggests that there is a named hill involved with the site which has a local connotation with (kings). There are also indicators that a (community) {project} is nearby which is associated with (social status). [This is really curious - as most people go to Niagara Falls to celebrate their honeymoons - a big change in "social status", right?] This (community) {project} has an association with (rhythmic motion) and a {centered} (wall). [Or, centered around the falls, as it turns out.] This latter could be referencing a tidal or sea wall, though this is merely a guess at this stage. [Amazing call, huh?] There are some references suggesting that the chosen target site is very noisy. [Yeah I'd call the site noisy too...]

Further, the entity suggests that there are (steps) involved with the attack, though these are not steps as in stairs but rather are to be interpreted as a many small movements or actions which will be necessary for the attack to be successful. This further suggests that the [Wahabi] entity is planning a significant action which will involve some level of coordination with many parts. [Time will tell on this part.] The other references within this data set further amplify this idea in that the aspects return to the idea of (step by step), (small incremental movements) {bring success}. Oddly, a large component of these aspects include other aspects relating to (drunkenness) or (inebriated). These are modified and amplified by references to (not sober), (stay sober), and (advancing intoxication). This data set includes attributes indicating some need to avoid speed or haste in that the attributes include {step by step}, {steady progress}, (do not) {overleap}.

A series of curious references to (blind) and (darkness) also are part of the attack plan as seen by the model. [Darkness? Like the power going out???!!!] These references also include aspects of (blindly deluded), (tricked), (exhaustion), (blind impulse), (fear of darkness), (leap) {into the dark} and other aspects relating to lack of sight. [Again, absolutely correct: on Thursday evening NYC was basically blinded, tricked and exhausted by the event!]

The sample size for this run was unusually small - and that may have helped get the fit so good. It's hard telling.

Where does the technology stand today? Both Cliff and I are not able to pursue the project further because of personal and economic reasons. The personal reason is that to sit down and work through even the distilled data is a terribly taxing process on Cliff. Picture working on word riddles for a week of 14-hour days... it's very difficult to do. Especially when there's no "right answer" therefore everything has to be checked and rechecked.

Then there's the cost. Bot runs are one-off programming events. So you can spend a month or so building the mission and deploying it. Once deployed you need serious bandwidth - T-1 or better to collect the data and then you need lots of server space to run the Prolog on. This type of processing is not easily adaptable to shared computing like SETI - and developing that would take time anyway.

We also know that the Chinese have a similar project - because we have swept their source code during our runs. The difference is they are doing larger data samples.

We apologize that our data is not as neat and as well preserved as one might hope. Part of that is because I've been through two computers since we started this, and Cliff has been through a couple of ISP's...some of the early files were lost, although most of the outputs were logged in to a dot mil computer so timestamps are available - and some of the information was sent upstream within the military, although we were probably looked at as a couple of software "wingnuts".

Do we have a theory of how it works? Sort of. It's like changes in language precede large emotional events. The larger the emotional impact of an event, the more advance notice the bots seem to give.

If you picture some pin holes in a piece of paper - and you imagine being able to look through each pinhole for a fraction of a second - with the objective of seeing the future on the other side of the paper - that's where the web bots are today.

Ever since Plato's Allegory of the Cave, people have sensed that odd things go on at the archetype level of consciousness. The web bots are an attempt to use the high data density of the internet to sample language and seek linguistic shifts that we believe may precede events. The initial results suggest that language shifts on a macro level begin to occur 45 to 90 days before society-changing events. We believe we've demonstrated, most recently with the Northeast Power Outage forecast, that changes in language do indeed precede events - on a far grander scale than Dean Radin's work first suggested - and these language changes are available by sampling routine internet traffic. ( from Urbansurvival.com )

Crazycharlie,

Is it possible you could use the forum functions for quoting text that is not your to separate your comments from the actual excerpt you are quoting from? I got confused halfway through and realized you were quoting from two separate articles (I think!)

Also, a direct link appended with a "_" would help us to see the original source material too just so we can examine it directly.

Maybe it would help if you took some of the comments Cliff makes here and make direct comparisons to statements made by the C's to show how they might be the same or different?

Just some suggestions.

Ryan

I wanted to inject really quickly and mention a couple of ways in which the HalfPastHuman ALTA reports have some parallels with the Cassiopaean material, in at least the following ways:

(1) There is reference to an elite class of individuals (TPTB -- 'The Powers That Be') that are really calling the shots behind the scenes of visible government, and who are thoroughly implicated in economic manipulation and religious control, either directly or indirectly; there is also implied connection to NASA/covert space missions and projects.

(2) Israel (specifically the zionists) shows up as a rogue and very aggressive entity, and in one forecast makes a critical error in a military campaign against Iran this fall which results in unintended environmental destruction (which has direct and indirect severe negative consequences for the USA, both environmentally and politically).

(3) There is a lot of information which appears related to two specific health issues, fluoride (which adversely affects the pineal gland) and vaccinations (particularly swine flu vaccinations, which are forecast as being a notable point of friction between government and population)

(4)
Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

And speaking of the swine flu re: the above excerpt, not only is the swine flu discussed by HPH as purposefully directed against the population as one means of reduction of numbers, but it also explicitly discusses revolt within the population once they start to learn about this and other behind-the-scenes plans; mobs are then forecast to target those in power with frequently violent outcomes (hunting them down, burning them alive, etc).

(5) Memes appear to be coming into increasing resolution about non-terran entities -- it is a mixed bag of both (biologically) human and non-human, of both positive and negative intent, but the primary group seems to correspond quite closely to what are usually called the Greys, and the way in which they are represented is to my mind starkly reminiscent of the way they are described in the Cassiopaean transmissions. I thought it would be most efficacious if I provided a relevant quote from the most recent ALTA report I bought last week. I emailed Clif High and asked permission to insert the following quote, which he was kind enough to give:

Most of the [rural anxiety/fear] sets are also participating in a much larger linguistic structure that is going to the context of [planetary (global human populace) consensus (that the) aliens (are) evil]. This attitude of [acceptance of alien evil] is not the result of social meme engineering by the [officialdom], though there is plenty of that going on, rather this is a case of the [planetary human populace] sensing the [evil intent] from these [alien beings] that is then backed up with the [service to self] motivation of these beings becoming quite clear indeed as they continue to express their fundamental attitude of ["all you humans are as lab rats to us"]. It is this [exposure (to) self serving evil] and [collective (giant) ego] being manifest by the [aliens] through the [abduction episodes] following the [contact] by the [aliens] through the [abduction episodes] following the [contact] exposure of early 2010 that propels the [on-guard, shoot first, then shoot again, then look at the result] attitude among [rural dwelling peoples]. The data sets describe a number of [accidental killings] of humans by humans as a result of this [wave of justified fear], as well as the [production] of a number of [alien corpses]. At this point the [alien wars] linguistics starts to rise toward dominance of the SpaceGoatFarts entity.

For those unfamiliar with the way the ALTA reports work, the terms above in brackets are the linguistic entities which appear in the web-crawler model space when they have finished a data-mining run. The text in between represents Clif (and associates') interpretation of these entities, placed into a form which makes sense to the layman. The 'SpaceGoatFarts' entity referred to at the end of the quote is the miscellaneous category which captures information which centers around the central theme of 'denied knowledge'.

Besides the information conveyed in the above quote, what catches my attention in particular is the use of language like '[service to self] motivation', '[exposure (to) self serving ego]', and '[collective giant ego]', all of which emerge independently in their model space and which are very reminiscent of the STS qualities associated with psychopathy and with the Greys in particular discussed here.

Finally, when listening to HalfPastHuman interviews, one gets the distinct impression that the appropriate mindset toward this kind of information is to accept what 'Universe' wants for us, and not to try to impose our own wills upon the Universe. Personal responsibility and awareness of our actions toward others and their karmic consequences are mentioned with regularity. I mention this anecdotally because I think these attitudes are very congruent with the attitudes supported on this forum.

Hi all. Last night Laura posed the following question to the Cs:

crazycharlie said:

The Cs responded, "Definitely!"

It was not elaborated whether this referred to the methodology involved in the HPH project, or the analysis or accuracy of the data, or both, but Clif and Igor are "definitely" on to something...

The session transcript will likely be up in a day or two.

Rabelais said:
Hi all. Last night Laura posed the following question to the Cs:

crazycharlie said:

The Cs responded, "Definitely!"

It was not elaborated whether this referred to the methodology involved in the HPH project, or the analysis or accuracy of the data, or both, but Clif and Igor are "definitely" on to something...

The session transcript will likely be up in a day or two.

Just wanted to point out that as I see it, one way of reading what they said was that he is definitely NOT onto something. Of course, the question is so vague that you could probably ask it in regards to anybody and get the answer Definitely. I am definitely onto something by thinking that when I swallow, the food will eventually make its way into my stomach, after all. ;)

Approaching Infinity said:
Just wanted to point out that as I see it, one way of reading what they said was that he is definitely NOT onto something. Of course, the question is so vague that you could probably ask it in regards to anybody and get the answer Definitely. I am definitely onto something by thinking that when I swallow, the food will eventually make its way into my stomach, after all. ;)

Hi A.I. Just wanted to ask for a little clarification of what you mean. How does the C's answer: "definitely!" indicate the possibility: 'definitely NOT' in the example given? Do you mean like "NOT anything new or useful"?

Hi Buddy - I can't speak for AI but the way it was answered it could perhaps be interpreted as 'either/or". ;)

Buddy said:

Hi A.I. Just wanted to ask for a little clarification of what you mean. How does the C's answer: "definitely!" indicate the possibility: 'definitely NOT' in the example given? Do you mean like "NOT anything new or useful"?

Technically the question was "a) is he onto something or b) not". As an example, take the question: "Am I human or non-human?" If I get the answer "Definitely", how do I know if I'm human or non-human?

Now, I agree that as it stands, it looks like the C's were saying he's "definitely" onto something, as that's the common way to interpret it, but even then, what is he "definitely" onto?

Technically the question was "a) is he onto something or b) not". As an example, take the question: "Am I human or non-human?" If I get the answer "Definitely", how do I know if I'm human or non-human?

Now, I agree that as it stands, it looks like the C's were saying he's "definitely" onto something, as that's the common way to interpret it, but even then, what is he "definitely" onto?

I see your point. Just wanted to check my assumptions. I fell into "the common way to interpret it". :)

My impression was that "data mining" is a valid method of extracting trends since the "mass mind" has a certain awareness and even if this is not conscious, it expresses itself nonetheless. Whether the guy doing this interprets correctly is another matter.

I am definitely onto something by thinking that when I swallow, the food will eventually make its way into my stomach, after all. ;)

You obviously do not suffer from achalasia. :(

I go with Laura on this one. The methodology has value, but the interpretation can be highly subjective.

Back
Top Bottom