How are you feeling?

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Thought I'd start a thread here on this seemingly very general topic. The reason being that, from time to time, members have posted in other threads (or started new ones) to express odd feelings about the state of the world or the society in which they live, and how it may be impacting them psychologically and emotionally. I also noticed a few notable people on social media mentioning that they were feeling particularly weird or negative in recent days/weeks, with one or two saying that they had been unusually waking up at 3am recently with dark or "demonic" thoughts.

Anyway, that's what this thread is for; for members here to highlight any odd, out of the blue feelings or perceptions that may, or may not, be related to the less than optimal path that our world seems to be following.

Basically, it's a place to share 'how you are feeling' about yourself, the world in which we all live, and the events that are taking place on it.

Thought I'd start a thread here on this seemingly very general topic. The reason being that, from time to time, members have posted in other threads (or started new ones) to express odd feelings about the state of the world or the society in which they live, and how it may be impacting them psychologically and emotionally. I also noticed a few notable people on social media mentioning that they were feeling particularly weird or negative in recent days/weeks, with one or two saying that they had been unusually waking up at 3am recently with dark or "demonic" thoughts.

Anyway, that's what this thread is for; for members here to highlight any odd, out of the blue feelings or perceptions that may, or may not, be related to the less than optimal path that our world seems to be following.

Basically, it's a place to share 'how you are feeling' about yourself, the world in which we all live, and the events that are taking place on it.
I had my first "wrestling with dark slimy entity" - dream last week. With willpower I managed to get it off me and the moment I was free my 6-year old let out a yell and cried out for me.

Otherwise my experience is that both positives and negatives are amplified in terms of mood.

I also noticed a few notable people on social media mentioning that they were feeling particularly weird or negative in recent days/weeks, with one or two saying that they had been unusually waking up at 3am recently with dark or "demonic" thoughts.
Thank you very much for this topic. I do not know if this can be useful - but quite often lately, I have really felt internal pressure that negatively affects my mood. Periodically, I woke up at 3 a.m. after nightmares (curiously, there was even a case of a synchronous nightmare with my wife when we spent the night in different places, but at the same time, almost at the same time, we had a nightmare). At the same time, we both turned to crystals for help and it helped!

The very same general internal emotional state - yes - you accurately described. Demonic thoughts periodically try to penetrate or form without obvious reasons. We have to spend energy fighting them (by the way, breathing exercises EE and working on our small farm help well).

I'm not sure it needs to be specified in this topic - I'm sorry - but I'll share.
We also have a small oddity with a fitness bracelet (we have observed it since the summer of this year). Usually, a fitness bracelet accurately shows sleep, as well as getting up at night (activity, steps). And several times I, and once my wife, had a case when the bracelet recorded 10-15 minutes of wakefulness, but without steps (or with their minimum number). This can be attributed to a technical glitch of the bracelet, but the strange thing is that sometimes I don't sleep, I lie down, and it fixes the "light phase of sleep". And no matter how hard I tried to make him "see" awake at this moment for the experiment (he waved his hand, moved, turned over) - I failed. There were only 2 such cases (for a period of about 6 months) . Little things, but it is also unusual that you can safely send it "under the carpet".

Thanks for reading. My 2 cents.

I had my first "wrestling with dark slimy entity" - dream last week. With willpower I managed to get it off me and the moment I was free my 6-year old let out a yell and cried out for me.

Otherwise my experience is that both positives and negatives are amplified in terms of mood.
Interesting, I had a similar dream(s) last week. Note that I haven´t had nightmares like that in quite some time (maybe a year now).
One in particular was one morning when I was half asleep and I dreamed that a dark shadow was climbing up on my bed. I woke up then with pure will, I suppose.
Only a few days before that, I woke up in the middle of the night (also around 2-3 a.m.?) screaming/yelling so loud that I woke up my kid who came to me and held me and we fell asleep together. I don´t remember what the dream was about, I only remember that there was some "dark" presence that made me uncomfortable, and I kind of programmed my subconsciousness to start to yell whenever I felt like that and to basically wake myself up.

Also, I noticed the mood amplification for some time now (+2 years?).
I figured it had to do with the Wave. When I´m happy - I´m blissfully happy. When I´m angry - I´m furious. It´s hard to keep the balance, but meditation helps.

Also, I noticed that my kids are arguing more, but I thought it is because the school winter holidays are approaching and basically they are behaving the same way as they did before the summer holidays. So I assume that they are fed up with school.

I´ve been also carrying a weird virus for 17 days now which manifests as an annoying heavy cough that won´t go away no matter what I throw at it (no fever or soar throat, just that cough), and simply a general feeling of weakness accompanied with thoughts of me being so weak and worthless and thoughts that "I can´t make it / do it", so all of that on top is affecting my mood.

Dream interpretation of what I remember when I wake up shows few things ( from last 6 months).
  • Switch is sooner than I think. symbolic images and the actions are more related to early 4D as I understand as of now.
  • I probably became much more sensitive to influences in sleep. To day I woke up and the dream content that is fresh in mind and tried to analyze it immediately, but couldn't. Then slept for some more time and woke up and thought about it and meaning became clear(just like in other occasions).
    • In Today's dream, I was in a vehicle behind another vehicle in which some body ( like brother figure) driving seat. I checking some thing to validate the serious accusations on the brother figure is correct or not. At one point, I came to conclusion that the brother figure is guilty and told other people in the front car ( more like family, fatherly figures) to catch that brotherly figure. This brotherly figure jumped out of the car and started running jumping over the wall and so on and I gave a big chase to him jumping over the walls and I woke up. I felt dream manipulations in sleep for long time, they becoming much clearer, as if I can "hear" the voices in sleep.
  • Feelings wise, sense of "hopeless" to see Middle East , though this sense became obvious from the beginning of COVID nonsense. There is nothing one can do, let it take its own course.

Feelings wise, sense of "hopeless" to see Middle East , though this sense became obvious from the beginning of COVID nonsense. There is nothing one can do, let it take its own course.
That's exactly how I am feeling.

In general, everyday life is kind of fine with its ups and downs but when watching/reading news, tweets etc. the sense of hopelessness regarding the contemporary world is staggering. Now more than ever. Mostly but not only in the case of the situation in the Middle East.

I really don't recall when any recent positive news regarding economy/law/science/politics popped out.
If something changes, it tries to squeeze you and hit you harder. And most people are like "whatever" to it.
I sometimes catch myself wishing and daydreaming to simply live in another reality.

However, on a positive note, continuously trying to be the best version of myself for others in my environment and especially being a recent caregiver for my first ever puppy, gives me strength.
Somewhat the feeling of "whatever is supposed to happen, let it happen; you will be fine but try your best" is the counter-feeling that wrestles the hopelessness right now in my case just enough to move on and charge into the next day.

I have also woken up at three o'clock in the morning with dread, and the thought that invades me is that "they have won". I have also found that I search the radio for stations that play sad or melancholy songs. Lately I find myself listening to classical music or something peaceful.

When I woke up this morning I remembered that I had dreamed another violent situation. Lately I have been dreaming of violence. My father, may he rest in peace, had been beaten by an anti-riot police officer. His face had a bloody mark running from his forehead to his cheek. It was as if the club had left its mark on his face.

Me and my friends went looking for revenge and found two men we identified as "snitches". We gave these men a very violent beating.

Being a new father, and witnessing the atrocities taking place in Palestine, especially amongst the children have rocked me to my core. It hurt to see them before, but I didn’t know it could hurt like this until I became a father myself.

I sometimes find myself rapidly scrolling passed some of the images and videos being shared on social media related to that, especially while in the presence of my daughter because all I can think about is, “what if that were her?”

Social media itself is a jungle of conflicting information, ideas, and personalities so I’ve began to limit my time on there and focused more on reading in my free time. I admit, I can get consumed with geopolitical issues and tend to sponge up all the emotional implications that come with them.

And probably because of that, I’m not sleeping well. In fact, I’m having trouble sleeping.

When I finally do, I’m having strange dreams again as well. The most vivid of them recently being of a cataclysmic nature—of a cometary impact—and me trying to protect my family in the process. I’ve also had dreams of me falling from a great height, and catching myself on a chain, while attempting to climb back up using that chain.

I know our psychological and spiritual hygiene is of utmost importance, especially now, so I’m going to dedicate more time cleansing myself of all the negativity I absorb. Not by neglecting, but by balancing. I cannot be of service to anyone if I am always beaten down and emotionally charged.

This is just a test, and I can’t lose sight of that.

I really like these dark times, don't get me wrong, I find them fascinating because they allow us, I think, to set the clock right, especially within ourselves. and to see what happens outside, the good and the devil, is the best movie I ever saw in my life. I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster sometimes, and at the same time I feel like an angel is protecting me. I ask him for protection.

No nightmares for now.

I read a lot about the Home Front in England. That give me ideas, gratefulness of what I have, courage.

I had physical problems for 3 weeks, like a kind of sciatica that made me limp like an 80-year-old. I couldn't keep up with my energetic, valiant train. And it hurt, too. Then suddenly one Saturday morning, poof! my pain disappeared completely. As if by magic. It didn't come back either. An attachment that decided to leave? Or maybe my angel...

And then a terrible toothache these days, but I'm taking homeopathic antibiotics and I'm getting better. This pain in my teeth, which is gradually going away, has made me thank God, thank my body and thank life itself.

In fact these times make me think about my past, my bad decisions, and make me work on forgiving myself. The darkness outside isn't all darkness, there's always hope, light, however small.

In fact, I think I'm happy and working towards happiness for the first time in my life. Happiness is accepting my sadness and loneliness, but it's also the joy of having a good friend here in the Islands, a fantastic person, and my dogs and even! my husband. Every thing is ok, tears and, above all, laughter. I feel also that we are in the brink of something big, a change.

These dark times make me appreciate the light, my Sott team with whom I work, the forum, my books, everything!

I noticed for myself for about 3 years that especially in November-December I have a more gloomy, heavy and pessimistic mood. Previously, this manifested itself quite strongly both in dreams and in reality. In part, I attributed this to the onset of gloomy autumn weather and the lack of sun. Now I have learned to be more aware and sensitive to my feelings and emotional states when I am awake. HBO, regular meditation and EE, passion for my work and hobbies help me.

But bad dreams continue to attack at night. I remember that 2 years ago I often couldn't find my home in a dream, last December I had a lot of dreams where I was running down the street, subway tunnels and hiding from bloody maniacs. Right now, I have frequent dreams of harassment and an attempt to break into my home. Only in the last month there were 3 of them. But the simplest and most terrible dream was this summer, when a typical Black man passed right in front of my bed, and I screamed at him and drove him away, waking up from my strangled scream.

But at the same time, terrible dreams of persecution began to alternate with pleasant fantastic dreams, where I fly rapidly, jump from a height for a long time and do not crash, and today I opened portals a lot and moved through them. Crystals and prayers help a lot! 🙏

I´ve been also carrying a weird virus for 17 days now which manifests as an annoying heavy cough that won´t go away no matter what I throw at it (no fever or soar throat, just that cough), and simply a general feeling of weakness accompanied with thoughts of me being so weak and worthless and thoughts that "I can´t make it / do it", so all of that on top is affecting my mood.
Yeah, just getting over a particularly stubborn virus myself and my sister told me she has an annoying heavy cough after getting a virus that has lasted weeks and wouldn't go away. I'm still coughing up stuff even though the virus seems to be taken care of. Also had a week of pretty nasty brain fog along with the chest/head congestion, all that has cleared up thankfully.

Here we go. 😉
  • Managed to fully control my last major dissociative behavior after years of battle.
  • Got sick twice in 3 weeks. Double virus? Detox?
  • 'Psychically' agitated, dropping things, smashed iodine bottle while brushing teeth.
  • Stress levels directly linked to work.
  • Corporate life generates useless 'artificial' deadlines which wreak havoc in your system. Psychological slavery.
  • Almost no tolerance for bullsh*t. Avoiding 'negatively charged' people. Energy-saving mode.
  • Started saying the truth without being afraid of repercussions. Some people agree with me... in the shadows.
  • Unprecedented creativity, sense of discovery (as if channeled!). Doing mathematics every day.
  • Full dedication to the Work. Gave up on all 'money-making' ideas—going for knowledge instead.
  • Frustration expresses itself through negative thought loops and teeth grinding (expensive mouth guard has a horrible plastic taste!).
  • Every once in a while, I have a strong urge to scream at the top of my lungs.
  • Increased physical activity. Feeling much better. Doing EE.
  • Recent UFO dream, two flying saucers roaming around the city without trying to hide themselves. They approached me. I thought they were about to abduct me. I got pretty scared and said "no, No, NOOOOO!" and woke up.
A: Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems.
Yep, definitely feeling it!

Last edited:
Very timely. I have been having weird dreams last for two weeks and remember at least 3 different ones where I was prompted to make impossible choices (save your family or condemn yourself type of thing). Then somehow I realized something was not right, started waking up before the conclusion could be reached. For the rest of the night or should have said early morning hours I kept laying in bed and contemplated possible meaning. It felt important to close the dreams off with a good ending or at least a neutral one, which I managed to do in half awake state.

My first I thoughts were this is happening due to the books recently read - Baldwins SRT, Heading toward Omega, Life between life etc. then possible adjustments due to EE practices.

Anyway, last night our 9 year old comes to the bedroom at exactly 3 am and tells my wife that bugs were eating is face in his dream. Then he turns around, goes back to bed and is asleep the minute he hits the pillow. It was quite disturbing. I will be ordering protection crystals for him and my wife.

on the topic of dreams had not dreamed for quite some time that i know, a few days ago i changed hrt/hormones and my sleep improved i dreamed with a spaceship felt like it was lurking behind this big tree then came a huge space barge and abducted the spaceship lol

i recall that years ago dream content was more about mundane violence like the one @Puma shared, it greatly annoyed me

about feelings they have been muted for some time but i do have "windows" where things seem more normal

Back
Top Bottom