Cassiopaean timeline

shijing

The Living Force
I am in the midst of doing some work trying to organize information on prehistory from the Cassiopaean transcripts, and I thought that I would go ahead and post the timeline that I have put together which I am going to use as a reference in exploring various topics. I have two separate timelines already online, based on the Ra transcripts and the C's transcripts respectively:

_http://www.scribd.com/doc/3162934/Ra-Timeline
_http://www.scribd.com/doc/20714350/CassHist

I have intercalated these below, just to see how they compare with each other. Remember that linear time isn't the forte of 6D and that distortions in transmission can occur for various reasons, so take the below with a grain of salt. That being said, its kind of interesting to see how various events line up in chronological order (note: I have marked Cassiopaean information with a (C) and Ra information with an (R)).

Cycles

(C) Every 309,000 years approx: realm fluctuation of Earth

(R) Every 25,000 years approx: one major cycle. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years.

(C) Every 3600 years roughly: comet swarm into inner solar system

Events with durations but without specific dates

(C) Atlantis was a home base of an advanced civilization of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire (Kantekkians, “Native Americans,” Paranthas), which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations (each ending in a cataclysm: (1) Mars/comets, (2) Venus, (3) crystals) over a 100,000-year period.

(C) Atlantean civilization in existence 70,000 years

(C) During peak of Atlantis: the Lizards live among humans for a thousand years

Timeline

(C) 3 billion years ago: formation of the moon (caused by the regular passage of a large comet cluster which caused a gravitational disruption allowing a large chunk of the original earth’s surface, which was somewhat less solid at that point in space/time, to break away from the main body and assume a locked in orbit around the main body)

(C) 890 million years ago: comet cluster joins our solar system

(C) 27 million years ago: death of dinosaurs by comet

(C) 5.3 million years ago: Neanderthal appears on the planet

(R) 4 million years ago, appr: visitations to Earth begin

(R) 705,000 years ago: apex of Maldek war and destruction of Maldek [formation of asteroid belt]

(R) 600,000 years ago: the then-existing members of Confederation able to deploy a social memory complex and untie knot of fear of those of Maldek.

(R) 500,000 years ago: The transition of those of Maldek to this planet begins and the [pre-human] type of body complex available at that time was used.

(C) 350,000 years ago, appr: ancient mining operation on moon (Orions)

(C) 309,882 years ago: cometary cataclysm accompanying “Fall”, Lemuria submerged. The first prototype of “modern man” was created. Lizards genetically alter human race for feeding purposes.

(C) 309,448 years ago: magnesium wall constructed by Lizard beings; part of a base buried during cataclysms.

(C) 130,000 years ago: Jews genetically engineered and then planted in the Middle East

(C) 80500 BC, appr: Beginning of Atlantean civilization, based on 70,000 duration given above (note that it is alternatively stated that Atlantis underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000-year period).

(C) 80,000 years ago [78,000 BC], appr: Venus enters solar system

(C) 79~80+,000 years ago [77~78+,000 BC], appr: Destruction of Kantek, planet between Mars and Jupiter, via psychic energy of planet’s inhabitants, forming asteroid belt. Transfer of population to Earth. Neanderthals exist side by side with the “new model” from Kantek for 233 years before being “retired” to other planets [4/15/00].

(R) 75,000 years ago [73,000 BC]: transfer from Mars

(R) 75,000 years ago [73,000 BC]: Yahweh genetic intervention, cloning of Mars population

(C) 74,000 years ago [72,000 BC]: Lizards begin altering timeline in order to maximize energy harvest at end of cycle.

(R) Ca 72,000 BC: Beginning of cosmic cycle

(R) 60,000 years ago [58,000 BC]: Orion construction of heads on Easter Island, Nazca lines in South America

(R) 58,000 years ago [56,000 BC]: Ra interaction with Mu [Lemuria]

(C) 58,000 years ago [56,000 BC]: human types on earth were a thriving, techno-society, already long since entrenched.

(R) 53,000 years ago [51,000 BC]: Mu [Lemuria] were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cosmic cycle, experienced early within the cycle.

(C) 50,000 years ago [48,000 BC]: nuclear war (???)

(C) 50,000 years ago [48,000 BC]: first psychopath mutation

(R) Ca 47,000 BC: Second term of cosmic cycle (first harvest: none)

(R) 46,000 years ago [44,000 BC]: call by those from Maldek

(R) 31,000 years ago [29,000 BC]: The Atlantean race began to form. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one.

(R) Ca 23,000 BC: Third term of cosmic cycle (second harvest: small, incomplete)

(R) 18,000 years ago [16,000 BC]: second Ra visit (to Egypt) and subsequent departure

(C) 14,000 BC: origin of the Piri Reis map

(R) 15,000 years ago [13,000 BC]: beginning of rapid Atlantean technological advancement

(C) 14019 years ago [12019 BC]: grooves of Malta formed

(C) 12009 BC: Macchu Picchu built

(C) 12000 BC, appr: Nephalim brought to Earth as enforcers for Lizards for 1,500 to 1,800 years.

(C) 14,000 years ago [12,000 BC], appr: beginning of subterranean civilization

(R) 13,000 years ago [11,000 BC]: Ra aid to Atlantis

(C) 12,656 years ago [10,662 BC]: “Flood of Noah/Utnapishtim”, [05-31-97] part of Atlantean landmass destroyed by close proximity of Mars whose alignment was affected by Venus, overloaded our planet with water, removing its water-vapor canopy. 119 million (19 million listed in F session) out of 6 billion survive.

(C) 10560 BCE, appr [100 years after "flood of Noah"]: “Tower of Babel”. Atlantean descendants attempt to build tower for EM concentration of gravity waves to spiritually alter the mind of the masses. Lizards halt this process via brainwashing. [10-05-94]

(C) 10498 BCE, appr: Final break up of Atlantis.

(C) 12,000 years ago [10,000 BC]: Kantekkians (Atlantian refugees) arrive on the Canary Islands

(C) 12,000 years ago [10,000 BC]: Kantekkians (Atlantian refugees) first take up residence in the British Isles

(C) 9046 BC: Nephalim brought to Earth as enforcers for Lizards, fifth visit.

(R) 11,000 years ago [9000 BC]: the first of the Atlantean wars

(R) 11,000 years ago [9,000 BC]: fourth Ra visit [app. 9020 BC: predynastic period of Egypt] to two planetary cultures which were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the One Creator. Only time when Ra took physical form.

(R) 10,821 years ago [8840 BC]: The second and most devastating Atlantean war.

(C) 8,788 BC, appr: pass of comet swarm

(C) 10643 years ago [8649 BC]: Atlantean descendants build great pyramid to capture cosmic energy for power, transport, healing, mind control, climate control, etc. Sphinx built at same time.

(C) 8498 B.C.: the final breaking up of Atlantis (Otto Muck)

(C) 10,000 years ago [8,000 BC], appr: Lizzies build remolecularizer on Oak Island. [12-10-94] Aryan group, Druids, build Stonehenge.

(C) 8,000 BC, appr: Stonehenge built by Druids using sound wave focusing. [08-22-98] Both these builders and those of Great Pyramid are Atlantean descendants.

(C) 10,000 years ago [8,000 BC]: weather changes, changing green and fertile North Africa to present state

(R) 9600 years ago [7600 BC]: final sinking of Atlantean landmasses due to war

(R) 8500 years ago [6500 BC]: Return of Ra to Egypt to assess how to build pyramids

(C) 8243 years ago [6249 BC]: the Aryans invade India

(C) 8,000 years ago [6,000 BC], appr: Tiahuanaco built by Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans

(C) 6000 BC, appr: death of last nephalim

(C) 5633 BC: Osirians form Freemasons as society, have acted as overseers of “Quorum”. (Associated with number 33, Hermes/Medusa with number 11.)

(R) 5500 BC: Contemporaries of Ra visit and aid South America

(C) 7200 years ago [5200 BC], appr: Native Americans rescued from Asia by Grays from cataclysm [comets]

(C) 7,000 years ago [5,000 BC], appr: Reptoid “dudes” came down from the heavens in silvery objects and demonstrate techno-wonders from thousands of years in the future, teaching calculus, geometry and astrophysics

(C) 4233 BC: Avebury built

(C) 6092 years ago [4098 BC]: Mohenjo-Daro built by lizards

(R) 6000 years ago [4000 BC]: Ra constructs Great Pyramid, construction of other pyramids continues until 2500 BC.

(C) 3218 BC: Venus makes first appearance and pass, halting building of Baalbek by Atlanteans and early Sumerians. (3195 BCE tree ring date)

(C) 3217 BC: Hermes Trismegistus (Menes/Narmer/Aha) and the Elohim (Shemsu Hor, associated with Horus, son of Osiris) break the Osirian spiritual unity of Middle Eastern peoples (“court of Pharaoh Rana”), build temple of Ptah. Inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, Persians, etc. Recorded in history as the “unification” of Egypt. Later appropriated as legend of Solomon.

(C) 5129 years ago [3131 BC]: Foundation of Nordic Covenant (in response to Hermes rebellion?).

(C) 4670 years ago [2676 BC]: Close proximity to Venus, Mars, and comet cluster’s gravitational influence on Venus causes “Exodus”, 430 years (time of Biblical exodus) after unification of Egypt. This is the the time of the Sethian Peribsen rebellion in Egypt and the foundation of the Cretan civilization and construction of the temple of Knossos by “Minos”.

(C) 1627 BC: Close passage of “Maldek” causes eruption of Thera, causing Exodus from Crete. Minoan culture is later destroyed by meteor-born parasites. (1628 BCE tree ring date)

(R) 3600 years ago [1600 BC]: Orion contact, those called Anak impregnated by Orions

(C) 1588 BC: Last encounter with comet swarm

(R) [1550-1292 BC] [Eighteenth Dynasty Egypt]: Akhenaten contacted.

(R) 3300 years ago [1300 BC] (corrected time): Ra to Egypt; Yahweh redefine themselves

(C) 3108 years ago [1114 BC], appr: Angkor Wat built by lizards

(C) 3065 years ago [1071 BC]: last continuous inhabitation of Mohenjo-Daro

(R) 3000 years ago [1000 BC]: Ra to South America, Orion departure

(R) 2600 years ago [600 BC]: Calling from Greece

(C) 14 BCE: January 6 or June 1 – Man (Jesinavarah) later known as Jesus born.

(C) 100 CE, appr: Bible altered for purposes of political and economic gain and control.

(C) 564 AD: Loss of civilized structure (Europe) due to overhead cometary explosion (Dark Ages)

(C) 800 AD: Moors build temple complex on Malta

(C) 1054 AD: supernova occurs, recorded by non-European civilizations

(C) 1302 AD: the present 12 sign zodiac begins to be established as it is now

(R) 1780 AD: Approximate date of beginning of large influx of wanderers

(R) 1936 AD: Beginning of transition into 4th Density

(C) 1953 AD: False treaty between US gov and Lizards.

(C) 1972 AD: US gov realizes treaty was a trick.

(R) 2011 AD: End of cosmic cycle

(C) 2014 AD: End of grand cycle (implied)

Unknown Dates

? – Neanderthals removed to other planets by Lizards.

? – Lemurian descendants carve Easter Island statues of Nephalim. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.

? – Aryans carve friezes and paint in French caves, struggling to survive Lizard domination.

There are a few noticeable inconsistencies:

(1) C’s say Lemuria sank at the time of the “Fall of Eden”, but Ra records Lemuria's existence much later (53,000 years ago).

(2) The matter of the asteroid belt:

(R) 705,000 years ago: destruction of Maldek, transfer of souls into Neanderthal
(C) 80,000 years ago: destruction of Kantek, physical transfer
(R) 75,000 years ago: transfer from Mars, physical transfer

This looks like either the C's have conflated the two events described by Ra for both Maldek and Mars, or otherwise that Ra split the single account that the C's give for Kantek into two events.

(3) The final destruction of Atlantis:

(C) 12,656 years ago [10,662 BC]: the “flood of Noah”, passage of Venus
(C) 8498 BC: the final breaking up of Atlantis (Otto Muck)
(R) 9600 years ago [7600 BC]: final sinking of Atlantean landmasses due to war

Although the C's do say at one point that the destruction of Atlantis occurred at the time of the "flood of Noah", at another point (when Laura asks about a date given by Otto Muck) they say that 8498 BC is "close". Ra gives an even later date.

There are also some interesting things that can be pulled out of this timeline:

(1) The lizards' beginning to alter history corresponds roughly to the beginning of Ra's third cycle

(2) The beginning of the “Nordic covenant” (whatever it is) takes place in the midst of what appears to be continuous and intense lizard interaction with Earth

(3) The beginning of the subterranean civilization is placed just prior to the "flood of Noah," and corresponds with the Nephalim being brought to Earth.

It is also interesting that Ra is associated with Venus, as Venus is a relative latecomer to this solar system. Since Venus is originally from the Arcturus system, that means that Ra probably developed there (in lower densities) before Venus was cut loose from that system and ultimately entered ours, and in that sense Ra is "alien" in a way that the C's are not.

As mentioned above, I plan to use this timeline as a basis of exploring prehistorical topics -- comments and questions welcome!

Edited: removed chronological assumptions about Neanderthal overlap with later forms of humans
Edited: reintroduced 'retirement' date of Neanderthal based on closer look at session 4/15/00 (Laura, if this is still making too much of an assumption, please say so).

Thank you Shijing. Great effort there; some of the events I didn't even realise were mentoned in the Wave or I probably missed them while suffering from information-overload. Perhaps a good reason to read through Wave again. :D
I wonder if that first Atlanten war could be what we call "The Ramayana" in Indian ancient history (or mythology) and the second could be "The Mahabharata". The timelines reported by Indian archeologists are quite similar to mentioined above.

There are a couple of assumptions in there, notably the one about the neanderthals. The emergence of homo sapiens and the arrival of Cro-Magnon are not the same thing.

Also, my ambition has been to create a timeline that is combined with a scientific one even if we know the limitations of radiometric (and other)dating methods.

Hi Sid --

Sid said:
I wonder if that first Atlanten war could be what we call "The Ramayana" in Indian ancient history (or mythology) and the second could be "The Mahabharata". The timelines reported by Indian archeologists are quite similar to mentioined above.

Since I haven't studied Indian history/mythology, I'm not sure -- one of the reasons I wanted to get this up is so that other people could start using it to compare with other historical references such as the one you mention and see how they line up. Feel free to make some comments specifically about the Indian data if you would like.

Hi Laura --

Laura said:
There are a couple of assumptions in there, notably the one about the neanderthals. The emergence of homo sapiens and the arrival of Cro-Magnon are not the same thing.

Duly noted -- I will remove the part about Neanderthal that is not actually in the transcript text, since you are right, I did make an assumption about that.

Laura said:
Also, my ambition has been to create a timeline that is combined with a scientific one even if we know the limitations of radiometric (and other)dating methods.

Me too, which is one of the reasons I wanted to put this together and get all of the dates from the transcripts in one place here on the forum so that other projects could be built off of it. I actually bought "Maps of Time: An Introduction to Big History" by David Christian a couple weeks ago with this in mind, since it seems to be a good, up-to-date survey of history (from our point of view), starting from the origins of the universe (as science currently understands it) and working forward to present day. There are a couple of other small history projects I have collected transcript data for that I want to put together first (Atlantis and Kantek in particular), but then it would be fun to move on to the timeline you are describing. Please don't hesitate to add anything to this thread that you are working on yourself (or correct anything you see amiss that is taken from the transcripts).

I was working on something similar. Here's what I had:

C's Timeline said:
3 billion years ago – Comet cluster causes gravitational disruption of Earth, breaking away a large chunk which became the Moon.

890 million years ago – Comet cluster first entry into solar system.

27 million years ago – Fourteen cometary bombardments trigger major dying of dinosaurs. Close to this time a close orbit of Mars. Earth also previously had a slightly different gravitational field.

307888 BCE – “Fall from Eden”, accompanied by cometary cataclysm. Lizards genetically alter human race for feeding purposes.

80500 BCE ca. – Beginning of Atlantean civilization.

79000 BCE ca. – Destruction of Kantek, planet between Mars and Jupiter, via psychic energy of planet’s inhabitants, forming asteroid belt. Some who knew, the “Annunaki”, were taken to Earth by Lizards. They are the source of the Indo-Europeans, Aryans, Celts, etc.

78000 BCE ca. – Venus enters solar system

74000 BCE ca. – Lizards begin altering timeline in order to maximize energy harvest at 2012 CE.

12009 BCE – Machu Pichu built [08-28-98]

12004 BCE ca. – Beginning of creation of underground race. [05-04-96]

12000 BCE ca. – Nephalim brought to Earth as enforcers for Lizards for 1,500 to 1,800 years (i.e. around the time of the destruction of Atlantis). [10-22-94]

10662 BCE – “Flood of Noah/Utnapishtim”, [05-31-97] part of Atlantean landmass destroyed by close proximity of Mars whose alignment was affected by Venus, overloaded our planet with water, removing its water-vapor canopy. 119 million (19 million listed in F session) out of 6 billion survive. Three events: 1) Mars/comets, 2) Venus, 3) Crystals. Survivors go to Sumeria, Egypt, Minoan Crete, Americas (Inca, Aztec, Maya, Hopi, Prima). Basque, Sanskrit languages derivative of Atlantean.

10560 BCE ca.? [100 years after "flood of Noah"]– “Tower of Babel”. Atlantean descendants attempt to build tower for EM concentration of gravity waves to spiritually alter the mind of the masses. Lizards halt this process via brainwashing. [10-05-94]

10498 BCE ca. – Final break up of Atlantis.

10000 BCE ca. – Celts brought to Canary islands.

9046 BCE – Nephalim brought to Earth as enforcers for Lizards, fifth visit. Die off ca. 6000 BCE. (Frank channeling session says 6000 BCE to 3000 BCE)

8788 BCE – Comet cluster. [10-07-94]

8649 BCE – Atlantean descendants build great pyramid to capture cosmic energy for power, transport, healing, mind control, climate control, etc. Sphinx built at same time.

8000 BCE ca. – Lizzies build matter regenerator on Oak Island. [12-10-94] Aryan group, Druids, build Stonehenge using sound wave focusing. [08-22-98] Both these builders and those of Great Pyramid are Atlantean descendants.

6249 BCE – Aryans invade India. (From N or S?)

5633 BCE – Osirians form Freemasons as society, have acted as overseers of “Quorum”. (Associated with number 33, Hermes/Medusa with number 11.)

5200 BCE ca. – Cometary cataclysm. Native Americans transferred to NA.

4098 BCE – Lizards build Mohenjo-Daro, occupied until 1071 BCE.

3218 BCE – Venus makes first appearance and pass, halting building of Baalbek by Atlanteans and early Sumerians. (3195 BCE tree ring date)

3217 BCE – Hermes Trismegistus (Menes/Narmer/Aha) and the Elohim (Shemsu Hor, associated with Horus, son of Osiris) break the Osirian spiritual unity of Middle Eastern peoples (“court of Pharaoh Rana”), build temple of Ptah. Inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, Persians, etc. Recorded in history as the “unification” of Egypt. Later appropriated as legend of Solomon.

3131 BCE – Foundation of Nordic Covenant (in response to Hermes rebellion?).

2676 BCE – Close proximity to Venus, Mars, and comet cluster’s gravitational influence on Venus causes “Exodus”, 430 years (time of Biblical exodus) after unification of Egypt. This is the the time of the Sethian Peribsen rebellion in Egypt and the foundation of the Cretan civilization and construction of the temple of Knossos by “Minos”.

1600 BCE ca. – Close passage of “Maldek” causes eruption of Thera, causing Exodus from Crete. Minoan culture is later destroyed by meteor-born parasites. (1628 BCE tree ring date)

1588 BCE – Comet cluster enters solar system.

1114 BCE – Lizards build Angkor Wat.

14 BCE – January 6 or June 1 – Man later known as Jesus born.

100 CE ca. – Bible altered for purposes of political and economic gain and control.

1953 CE – False treaty between US gov and Lizards.

1972 CE – US gov realizes treaty was a trick.

Unknown Dates
? – Neanderthals removed to other planets by Lizards.
? – Lemurian descendants carve Easter Island statues of Nephalim. Easter Island is remnant of Lemuria.
? – Aryans carve friezes and paint in French caves, struggling to survive Lizard domination.

Approaching Infinity said:
I was working on something similar. Here's what I had:

This is great AI -- I take it your timeline is taken completely from the transcripts too? If so, may I merge the information that you have with the timeline I started the thread with, or do you prefer to keep it separate? My goal is to get the transcript-based timeline as complete and accurate as possible so that it can then be used to compare with transcript-external information (whether this be from mainstream science like Laura would like to do, other channeled sources, or whatever anyone else has a yearning for!).

shijing said:
This is great AI -- I take it your timeline is taken completely from the transcripts too? If so, may I merge the information that you have with the timeline I started the thread with, or do you prefer to keep it separate? My goal is to get the transcript-based timeline as complete and accurate as possible so that it can then be used to compare with transcript-external information (whether this be from mainstream science like Laura would like to do, other channeled sources, or whatever anyone else has a yearning for!).

Yeah, it's all from the transcripts, except I used a bit of Laura's writing on the Hermes rebellion from the original edition of 911 because, as she points out, the date isn't clear in the transcripts (years ago or BC). Also, you write ultraterrestrial civilization. Do you mean subterranean?

Go ahead and merge them. As we find new stuff we can add it.

Here's a first post containing research relating to some of the dates mentioned by the Cs.

1953 CE – False treaty between US gov and Lizards.
1972 CE – US gov realizes treaty was a trick.

The first rumors of this sort really started being circulated during the 80s, largely due to the letters John Lear posted on the Usenet "paranet" group starting in 1987. According to Lear, based on his inside sources, contact began in 1964 on April 30 at Holloman AFB, and that between 1969 and 1971, the "MJ-12" group made a deal with the alien group: technology in return for covering up abductions and cattle mutilations. Rich Dolan recounts all this in his second book. On p. 422 he writes: "Body parts were taken to underground laboratories, one of which was near Dulce, New Mexico, deep inside Archuleta Mesa. This was an enormous, jointly occupied (CIA-alien) facility where humans of all ages were kept in large test tube-like vats. ... Incidentally, even though the Groom Lake facility was now equipped with alien technology, only the aliens were able to use it. Thus, by the late 1970s, the "deal" was not looking very advantageous, after all. Then, in 1979, "an altercation of sorts" occurred at the Dulce laboratory. ... After this, MJ-12 realized "that things were not going as planned." It became clear that the scope of the alien abduction program was massive - much more than a case of "simple monitoring." [Among other things] They were creating a human-alien hybrid race. And many of the nation's missing children were actually being consumed by the aliens as food."

Much of this info came from William English, a former Green Beret, who said he'd read it in the unpublished "Project Grudge/Blue Book Report #13". Hynek allegedly admitted to English, after first denying it, that he had read the report as well. (Hynek was a signatory on the report.) According to Bill Cooper (who made a lot of stuff up and embellished), both NSA and Bilderbergers were founded to manage the UFO/alien problem. (This matches with the C's date in a way.) Part of the disinfo fed to Paul Bennewitz was that "the greys also made and then broke a secret treaty with the U.S government" (Moore, quoted by Dolan, p. 485). Cooper had said this treaty was originally with Eisenhower. However, he included the lie that this alien was named OH Krll, a name he stole from the document Val Valerian wrote, and to which John Lear gave the name.

So if these events happened, it looks like the fact was leaked via disinformation (i.e. the idea was there, but the dates and details were altered, and the sources were dubious). There was one other reference to the alleged breaking of the deal in Dolan's book, but I can't find it at the moment.

3217 BCE – Hermes Trismegistus (Menes/Narmer/Aha) and the Elohim (Shemsu Hor, associated with Horus, son of Osiris) break the Osirian spiritual unity of Middle Eastern peoples (“court of Pharaoh Rana”), build temple of Ptah. Inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, Persians, etc. Recorded in history as the “unification” of Egypt. Later appropriated as legend of Solomon.

According to Yuri Stoyanov, "the Osiris(or Horus)-Seth conflicts almost certainly [have] a composite character and the myth of the Osiris-Seth opposition seems to have been superimposed on the stories of the struggles between Seth and Horus. ... Seth had strong and early associations with Upper Egypt ... Lower Egypt belonging to Horus ... [In "Memphite Theology"] Horus thus emerged as the unifier of the Two Lands." (The Other God, p. 9) "Horus" was the firstborn of "Osiris" in this theology, and the Earth God, Geb, extolled that the lands be unified under one leader. As Stoyanov says, the "politico-historical" reading of these myths is that Menes' unification was preceded by "a 'predynastic union' of Egypt under an historical Osirian king." Noting some controversies, he says, "The balance of evidence appears to suggest that Horus and Seth were the patron deities of a dual Upper Egyptian alliance which at the end of the predynastic era initiated a conquest of Lower Egypt and gained supremacy over most of Egypt... Accordingly, Menes, the unifier of Upper and Lower Egypt, may be viewed either as a rebellious Upper Egyptian king who broke up on earlier union established by conquerors from the Delta to inaugurate an Upper Egyptian ascendancy or as a centralizing monarch, suppressing an attempted Lower Egyptian secession." (p. 10-11)

The Horus-Seth conflict seems to be a corruption of a more ancient view of the Two Principles, i.e. duality. But that's another topic!

Thanks shijing, AI.

Though tricky to grok, having a timeline of this sort does put certain things into perspective.

Don't know if you are looking for some additions/edits and maybe this is in line with Laura's idea to mix scientific data as well.

For example this one caught my eye:
(C) 8,000 years ago approx [6,000 BC]: Tiahuanaco built by Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans

Can't remember where I read it atm, but didn't recent scientific data suggest that Tiahuanaco was originally built when the surrounding plano was at sea level? IE before 'the flood'? In the transcripts it is mentioned that it was destroyed/rebuilt at earlier times as well.

I also have a question. I remember the story of the wounded WW2 soldier who stumbled upon the ancient tower made of metal inside a cave somewhere in Eastern Europe. Is this what you are refering to here shijing?
) 309,448 years ago: magnesium wall constructed by Lizard beings; part of a base buried during cataclysms.

Where did you find this little gem?

Hi cholas,

That's taken from session 941210.

Session 941210 said:
Q: (L) In one of my Fate magazines over there I read a story about a fellow who discovered an enormous structure in a cave when he was wounded and hiding there during the war. It was in Europe somewhere. I am visualizing the image. What was this thing this man found in this cave?

A: Magnesium wall made by Lizard beings. Constructed 309448 years ago. It was part of a base. It was buried during cataclysms.

The story was recorded by a soldier named Antonin T. Horak around 1944.

Reactions: axj
[Y]ou write ultraterrestrial civilization. Do you mean subterranean?

Yes, I did, and thanks for catching it -- will correct.

Go ahead and merge them. As we find new stuff we can add it.

Great, and thanks for helping with this -- teamwork works :) I'll be working on merging these off and on throughout this evening since my schedule is a bit choppy, but hope to get that part done by my bedtime.

Update: Done for now. The only date I can't find yet is this one:

80500 BCE ca. – Beginning of Atlantean civilization.

Do you happen to have a reference for this AI?

cholas said:
Don't know if you are looking for some additions/edits and maybe this is in line with Laura's idea to mix scientific data as well.

Sure, if you have anything you would like to add or correct regarding any one or more points in the timeline, I don't see why not. You can include Wikipedia or other relevant links if you would like (for example about the Tiahuanaco reference you mention above).

Back
Top Bottom