Cassiopaean timeline

shijing said:
Update: Done for now. The only date I can't find yet is this one:

80500 BCE ca. – Beginning of Atlantean civilization.

Do you happen to have a reference for this AI?

I just extrapolated backwards, based on Atlantis lasting 70,000 years, ending around 10500 BC. No other source. (But that's assuming 10500 BC as an end date for the civilization...)

Approaching Infinity said:
shijing said:

I just extrapolated backwards, based on Atlantis lasting 70,000 years, ending around 10500 BC. No other source. (But that's assuming 10500 BC as an end date for the civilization...)

Great time line summery! Thank you, shijing and Approaching Infinity for a nice collaboration Work! :thup:

Approaching Infinity said:
shijing said:

Gotcha -- OK, that solves that mystery -- thanks, AI.

GotoGo said:
Great time line summery! Thank you, shijing and Approaching Infinity for a nice collaboration Work! :thup:

You're quite welcome (I hope I can say this on behalf of AI also) -- I also hope to have a Kantek thread up sometime this week, so be on the lookout...

What is actually needed is an online database where data can be entered and then the software will recompile and sort and display it. It could have password access for those who want to work on it. I'll talk to our programming gurus in the next couple of days and see what we can set up.

Laura said:
What is actually needed is an online database where data can be entered and then the software will recompile and sort and display it. It could have password access for those who want to work on it. I'll talk to our programming gurus in the next couple of days and see what we can set up.

That would be really great, Laura -- I think it would be a fun (and educational) extension of the forum network we have here. Please keep us abreast of the possibilities!

thankyou shijing and approaching affinity for putting this together. i tried doing a timeline a while back starting at the fall
and then used it as a book mark for easy reference while reading. i will refer to your timeline often as it is a great help
in putting things in perspective.thanks again. great job cheers.

shijing said:
...if you have anything you would like to add or correct regarding any one or more points in the timeline, I don't see why not. You can include Wikipedia or other relevant links if you would like (for example about the Tiahuanaco reference you mention above).

Sure, thanks shijing.

Can't remember where I read it atm, but didn't recent scientific data suggest that Tiahuanaco was originally built when the surrounding plano was at sea level? IE before 'the flood'? In the transcripts it is mentioned that it was destroyed/rebuilt at earlier times as well.

Picked up SHotW and within Laura goes into much detail about the possibilities of this culture being a 'surviving Atlantean city'(p473). Lots of info on pages 206-207 as well.

This doesn't make what the C's mention wrong of course as their answer (below) is rather vague, just a starting point for further research of the more scientific kind which in this case is documented very well in Secret History.

950808 said:
Q: (L) Who built the city of Tiahuanaco?
A: The Lizard Beings in cooperation with humans.
Q: (L) When was it built?
A: Varying time frames since it seems to have been
destroyed at two points. We have to estimate an average of
8,000 years prior to the current time, as you measure it.

Great work shijing and Approaching Infinity. It will be interesting to see what develops from Laura's idea for an online database.

Hi shijing!

Thanks for the effort. I had also started making a timeline but it was very basic compared to yours. So this is VERY interesting to me too!

If you have already merged the data you got from the comments here, can you cut and paste your results to this thread as a kind of a draft for us to use in the meantime, maybe before getting some other kind of way to share (like an online database)?

Thanks,

_Breton_

Hi Breton --

Breton said:
If you have already merged the data you got from the comments here, can you cut and paste your results to this thread as a kind of a draft for us to use in the meantime, maybe before getting some other kind of way to share (like an online database)?

Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you like the timeline so far that has been emerging. I have already inserted everything that has come up additionally from other people (primarily AI) back into the post, and I will add more material if and when it becomes available. If you see anything that I missed, please let me know -- I am trying to be thorough, but I can certainly use everyone else's help who is keeping track of dates.

Thanks again shijing/folks for the dedicated work here.

I was just perusing your timeline again though and wondering if leaving out most of the Ra material might raise the potential accuracy level a bit?

Mostly based on this:
960811 said:
Q:.. OK, since the Ra material is
considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean
material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of
this material?
A: 63

Maybe 63% is not too shabby, what do you(all) think?

Laura said:
Anything come about from Laura's comment/idea?

cholas said:
Thanks again shijing/folks for the dedicated work here.

I was just perusing your timeline again though and wondering if leaving out most of the Ra material might raise the potential accuracy level a bit?

Mostly based on this:
960811 said:
Q:.. OK, since the Ra material is
considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean
material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of
this material?
A: 63

Maybe 63% is not too shabby, what do you(all) think?

It would definitely be more consistent, and I thought about whether to do it that way or not. It may have been better to keep them separate initially (I can't really go back and change it now without taking down the entire initial post), but at least there are links to separate Ra and Cassiopaea timelines. Depending on the below, I may try to go back and separate them at some point here on the actual forum page.

cholas said:
Laura said:
Anything come about from Laura's comment/idea?

Nothing yet -- I'd say keep an eye on this thread for any eventual movement in that direction.

There are two or three people in QFS who could write the software for something like this but they are also very busy with other projects. One of them is already thinking about it and will get back to me shortly.

I suppose that the first thing that needs to be done is to figure out how you want the data to look on the screen - what is it supposed to do and what do you want to be able to do with it? That will govern how the software is written.

You need to consider the fields you want to cover and the other kind of fields that must be in the software. How would you want to sort things to find relationships?

Just a couple questions to think about.

Laura said:
There are two or three people in QFS who could write the software for something like this but they are also very busy with other projects. One of them is already thinking about it and will get back to me shortly.

OK, that's great, and thanks to anyone in QFS who may volunteer their time and energy. I don't think there is a rush, but I think its great that this might be set up at sometime soon.

Laura said:
I suppose that the first thing that needs to be done is to figure out how you want the data to look on the screen - what is it supposed to do and what do you want to be able to do with it? That will govern how the software is written.

You need to consider the fields you want to cover and the other kind of fields that must be in the software. How would you want to sort things to find relationships?

Just a couple questions to think about.

OK, I will give this some thought over the next few days and then try to get back with a proposal re: the above questions. I assume I am not the only one interested in this, so I hope that anyone else who might want to contribute feels free to post their own ideas and suggestions here as well. Thanks a lot for helping to facilitate this!

Back
Top Bottom