High Strangeness available on Amazon Kindle!

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We are pleased to announce that High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

In the USA:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004NNVWBG

In the UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004NNVWBG

Availability in other countries should be coming within a week or so as Amazon publishes the book to their various sites.

Note that you don't actually need to have a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks - there is free Kindle Reader Software available for:

- iPhone
- Windows
- Mac
- Blackberry
- Android
- iPad
- Windows Phone 7

Coming soon: 9/11 The Ultimate Truth on Kindle!

:rockon:

If you have read the book, please write a review on the link provided by Mr. Scott. That way, more readers may buy it!

I already have both this book and the 9/11 book in paper; I would have waited had I known they were going to come out in electronic format !!

Both books are great! I am thinking on buying High Strangeness again, the Kindle edition this time.

Any plans to have the History of The World for the Kindle?

DavidHP said:

Yes. It will just take a bit longer because it's a BIIIIG book.

:D

RedFox said:
Fantastic! :clap:
I almost feel like getting a kindle just so I can buy it :D

Hi Redfox,

There is a downloadable Kindle reader available for windows and several others for iphones and such.
You will find it http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_352814002_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=0RWJT9VTNFRTQ2DZE9MR&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1279039382&pf_rd_i=1000426311#

I downloaded both the reader software for windows and the book today, even though I have the Kindle already, as I can read it on my laptop or my reader whichever is more convenient at any given time.

You need to create an account with amazon if you dont already have one of course. The link for the book directs you to the US Amazon site, however a search on the UK site also has the DL for those of us on this side of the pond.

It is good to see these books now being available in e-book format, as money is tight so thanks for all the hard work involved in transfering them to this format, as otherwise I could not afford them.

Leon

Only just arrived here but may I make a suggestion. How about using those affiliate links (or whatever they're called) for these Kindle books (or anything else from Amazon), to get a little bit of income from purchases made using your link? Instead of just a plain link to the product page. BTW the Kindle has been its own bit of life-changer and I was quite glad to see these books made available on it (and reasonably priced, unlike so many other Kindle versions!).

Hi DizzyHelix,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Mr. Scott said:
DavidHP said:

Yes. It will just take a bit longer because it's a BIIIIG book.

:D

Similarly, any plans to publish the Wave in kindle format? I already have books 5 to 7 in hard format and wanted to get the first 4. If I know they're forthcoming, I'll hold off a bit longer.

One word: awesome!

Mr. Scott said:
Availability in other countries should be coming within a week or so as Amazon publishes the book to their various sites.

Just curious, are there different ebook editions for different territories or was the ebook made available to all territories simultaneously? The delay to Amazon Canada, Germany, France -- is that due to the territories you've chosen or does that occur regardless?

Wow that's great! I'm still undecided about the kindle... I am really tempted to get one but then again I love old fashioned books!

Does anyone have any experience with the kindle? As a night-time reader do they affect sleep at all? I know it is recommended to avoid TV or a computer screen before sleep so don't know if the kindle is the same?

The Kindle display does not affect sleep, because it doesn't emit any light. This subsequently means that you will have to read with an external light source in the evening; which might affect your sleep cycle, although not in any different way than reading a paper-based book would.

Back
Top Bottom