Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
April 18, 1995
Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Tikloria.

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Have you been listening to our tape from Thor Templar?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do you have any rebuttal to make to his accusations of irrelevance?

A: Is rebuttal necessary?

Q: (L) Well, no, not for me, and, quite frankly, I don't think I will respond to him so it doesn't really matter. Is it alright if we ask some questions about the situation that has transpired here over the last month or so?

Q: (L) Okay, is there anyway I can access the information I need because we need to make some kind of assessment of what occurred here.

A: Open.

Q: (L) Have we ever had a person in our group or in our room here, who was sent here deliberately to break up our interaction?

A: If so, that is for you to discover for purposes of learning and growth.

Q: (L) Is that part of what has been taking place here?

A: Good chance.

Q: (L) Well, that is getting close.

A: Remember one can be manipulated by another.

Q: (L) In this case, who was the one being manipulated?

A: We mean that one can appear to be an "agent" when in actuality, control is originating elsewhere, this is especially true when the apparent "agent" is one of a good and simple and seemingly stable nature.

Q: (L) Okay, you are saying the control could be originating elsewhere. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Would that control be third density or fourth density?

A: Either, or elements of both.

Q: (L) In this particular case, I would much prefer to think that someone was being used or manipulated by other forces. But, in that case, that could be a loose cannon, so to speak. Am I correct?

A: Up to your discretion.

Q: (L) Can we identify the source of control in this particular case?

A: We mentioned discovery and learning earlier.

Q: (L) So, we have to figure this one out?

A: Will benefit you greatly in "future" to do so.

Q: (F) Why is that?

A: In order to recognize "symptoms," which may be common occurrence.

Q: (L) In this case, we have discussed it, and it seems that it has already become a common occurrence. Persons come in and are all excited and they put in energy or money or whatever, and they are all gung-ho, and then they become a disruption.

A: Yes. You are already learning.

Q: (L) Recently V__ came to visit and said that she had an episode with an attachment. Did she have an attachment from this work?

A: No. Hormonal fluctuations.

Q: (L) She called V__ and V__ did a cleansing on her. Did this help her with her hormonal fluctuations?

A: No.

Q: (L) A few weeks ago I did a hypnosis session with my son. In this hypnosis session, he seemed to go back through a memory of flying a plane, an EC 135, I believe. He seemed to go through the crash and so forth. Was this a fairly accurate recall on his part?

Q: (L) The most interesting part of the session was when he described smelling something strange in the hold of the plane, that the cargo smelled strange. Was this an accurate memory?

Q: (L) When I asked him what it smelled like, he said it smelled garbagy or something really horrible like sewage. Was that a correct memory?

A: Close.

Q: (L) When I asked him if he knew what it was at a higher level, he said that it had something to do with aliens. Was that correct?

Q: (L) Was he, in fact, transporting something having to do with alien-human interactions?

Q: (L) Then, something happened as he was flying along, he seemed to be flying over the same spot twice and it startled him. Did this, in fact, happen?

Q: (L) And it seems, after he was flying over the same spot the second time, that he said the smell was gone, the cargo was gone. Did this, in fact, happen?

Q: (L) Was his plane, himself, and his co-pilot abducted in flight by aliens?

Q: (L) Were they then shot down deliberately by the United States Government?

Q: (L) Was his memory of the actual situation, as he was shot down, fairly accurate?

Q: (L) Does he need more work on this issue to clear it?

Q: (L) Should I take him through the same thing over again more than one time?

Q: (L) Okay, the other night we were talking about the episode when I was three or four years old and saw the face at the window that said to me: "No matter where you go you cannot hide. When the time comes, we will find you." When I had that experience, who or what did I see at the window?

A: Gray.

Q: (L) And what was the message, exactly?

A: Just as given.

Q: (L) What is it that they were trying to convey to me? Is it that, in point of fact, that they are going to find me or do something to me or with me at some point in the future?

A: Not yet able to inform.

Q: (L) You are not yet able to give me this information?

Q: (L) Why is this?

Q: (L) When I was with Dr. Zanghi who was doing {trying}a hypnotic regression with me, he asked why I was being abducted. At that moment, in response to that question, a scene appeared to me of a sort of Greek Temple with a lot of "patriarch" types in long robes and wearing beards, who were teaching me and then sending me out to do something. What was this memory?

A: Not yet, Laura!

Q: (L) Well, that sounds foreboding. That sounds scary to me that you can't tell me? Is this something I should be frightened about?

Q: (L) Is this something that I am supposed to do that I can't yet know?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Now, obviously, in my opinion, and this is just my opinion, there is some sort of destiny where Frank and I are concerned. Is this correct?

A: Most likely.

Q: (F) That sounds like a cross between a "yes" and an "open." (L) Is it true, as we have surmised, that ever since our meeting, person after person has been sent in to attempt to disrupt our relationship. Is this correct?

A: Maybe.

Q: (F) I think we can read that in the direction of a yes. (L) Can I ask at what point in time this interaction will be fully activated?

Q: (L) Ahhh. They are trickier than I am. Was I correct in the flash of insight I had the other night that nearly caused a coronary, of seeing the skies opening and all sorts of beings just pouring into our reality?

A: Yes. But is it prophecy, or current reality?

Q: (L) Oh, god!

(F) Well, the thought I was having just a couple of days ago, (is that when you had this?) okay, the thought I was having was along very similar lines. It is that everything is happening right now, it is just our perception of it that is lagging behind. Instead of what we have always thought, that one day the veil would be ripped open because of some cosmic event, it just may be that the veil is being opened individual by individual. Then one day it will be the last group that doesn't know anything and then it will fly open. What is really happening is not that the UFOs will someday be invading, it is just that because of some perception, we do not see that it is happening now. Karla Turner described it as the "End of the World," and for her and her family, it was.

A: Yes. Goodnight.

End of Session

Thanks, Laura.

Sessions like this remind me how horrific some of your realizations must have been. I honestly don't know how you guys handled your fear so well. I know you personally had some pretty depressing times as you connected the dots and caught more and more glimpses of our reality. But I think most people would not have pulled themselves out and up so effctively to carry on venturing into even deeper horrors. I thank the DCM for all of your tenacity, curiosity, intellect, sensitivity and drive.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:
Thanks, Laura.

Sessions like this remind me how horrific some of your realizations must have been. I honestly don't know how you guys handled your fear so well. I know you personally had some pretty depressing times as you connected the dots and caught more and more glimpses of our reality. But I think most people would not have pulled themselves out and up so effctively to carry on venturing into even deeper horrors. I thank the DCM for all of your tenacity, curiosity, intellect, sensitivity and drive.

Gonzo

Yes, it was frightening to be getting such information, going through personal changes that were painful, AND experiencing so much attack with the constant background of high strangeness that was just relentless.

Looking back now, I'm not sure how I did it and survived since I really didn't have a network or advice from anyone but the Cs and that was sometimes iffy because of the agendas of the various people attending the sessions. The only thing I can think now is that a whole lot must have been going on at levels not accessible to my conscious awareness - the very act of the communication must have opened the door to receiving information and strength that was subliminal, so to say.

There are many on the forum with similar problems and situations as I had/experienced, they get tons of good feedback and advice from others with similar experiences, and they still can't see what is in front of them, nor do they have the strength to deal with stuff even with a support network, so how the heck did I do it? That's what I keep asking myself. I was alone, had no models, and damned little support. I had to do practically everything on my own, by the seat of my pants. And only after I had, so to say, "passed all those tests", did my entire reality change so dramatically that I still can't believe it.

Of course, there's the rub: I wasn't doing it because I thought it would change my reality, I did everything because I loved Truth and I simply was no longer willing to live in or with lies. I was doing what I did because I saw that it was the RIGHT thing to do, regardless of how I felt about it personally. So it's just interesting to look back on it all.

Than you for the session Laura it shows how knowledge when fully realised can change Fear..into Anger than into light if that fear is to be fully renderd and used for growth.There many more Horrors to come and fear will grip many because they cannot see the Horror behind there own reality if fear is to be understood and its power taken away they must find the balance within themselves and when the veil falls it will have no fear or surprise for those who have cracked there inner keys of reality.
Must have been tough at this time for you regarding who was the Agent or person on the other side so to speak and the fact Frank broke so much trust,i can see now how you used this afterwards as a way of having a balanced appoach to members and people you deal with every day,thanks for your insight and this session is perfect for this `time`.

Talas said:
Must have been tough at this time for you regarding who was the Agent or person on the other side so to speak and the fact Frank broke so much trust,i can see now how you used this afterwards as a way of having a balanced appoach to members and people you deal with every day,thanks for your insight and this session is perfect for this `time`.

Yes, it was tough. The Cs were telling me stuff that I wasn't yet able to accept, as in the following:

Q: (L) Have we ever had a person in our group or in our room here, who was sent here deliberately to break up our interaction?

A: We mean that one can appear to be an "agent" when in actuality, control is originating elsewhere, this is especially true when the apparent "agent" is one of a good and simple and seemingly stable nature.

Q: (L) Okay, you are saying the control could be originating elsewhere. Is that correct?

Q: (L) In this particular case, I would much prefer to think that someone was being used or manipulated by other forces. But, in that case, that could be a loose cannon, so to speak. Am I correct?

Q: (L) In this case, we have discussed it, and it seems that it has already become a common occurrence. Persons come in and are all excited and they put in energy or money or whatever, and they are all gung-ho, and then they become a disruption.

In this case, the two people involved in the "affair" were Frank and SV; no one else. And SV was definitely the one who would be described as "of a good and simple and seemingly stable nature." So the Cs were making it pretty clear that the manipulation was from Frank. This whole exchange was just LOADED with information that I could not consciously grok.

But, after a few more years, I learned a lot (still learning) and now, when it seems that one person is the "guilty party", I generally stop, look and listen because I know that it is not always so easy.

There are many on the forum with similar problems and situations as I had/experienced, they get tons of good feedback and advice from others with similar experiences, and they still can't see what is in front of them, nor do they have the strength to deal with stuff even with a support network, so how the heck did I do it? That's what I keep asking myself. I was alone, had no models, and damned little support. I had to do practically everything on my own, by the seat of my pants. And only after I had, so to say, "passed all those tests", did my entire reality change so dramatically that I still can't believe it.

Knowing you've 'been there' keeps me going, when I'm so tired quitting seems to be the sensible choice. Thank you! :flowers: :flowers: :rockon: :hug2:

I think it's natural to want too know why you were able to withstand so much since evidence shows most would not be able to endure what you went through. But I think you're right in identifying the difference being in the objective.

Since many people would have bailed or crumbled, they wouldn't have triggered the General Law as much, possibly reducing the hardship, but they would have also lost out on getting closer to the objective and the positive changes that come with sticking to the path.

This really helps put in perspective how few people are desirous of the truth at all costs, come what may. So, the majority of people, be it intentional or through programming and trickery, put higher value on themselves than on the truth and fail to recognize how intertwined the truth is with the self. Perhaps we can extrapolate that denying truth equates denying the self, even though the illusion of reality presents an opposite perspective: that avoiding the truth leads to self preservation.

Gonzo

Laura said:
Talas said:

Yes, it was tough. The Cs were telling me stuff that I wasn't yet able to accept, as in the following:

In this case, the two people involved in the "affair" were Frank and SV; no one else. And SV was definitely the one who would be described as "of a good and simple and seemingly stable nature." So the Cs were making it pretty clear that the manipulation was from Frank. This whole exchange was just LOADED with information that I could not consciously grok.

But, after a few more years, I learned a lot (still learning) and now, when it seems that one person is the "guilty party", I generally stop, look and listen because I know that it is not always so easy.

Yes its always Difficult when people are close,you are right in saying its not always easy and have fallen foul myself sometimes of thinking of others as the `guilty party` without a great deal of balanced thought and conclusions can be mudded if not go of completely in the wrong direction,thx for your reply and your honesty.

Yes, it was frightening to be getting such information, going through personal changes that were painful, AND experiencing so much attack with the constant background of high strangeness that was just relentless.

Looking back now, I'm not sure how I did it and survived since I really didn't have a network or advice from anyone but the Cs and that was sometimes iffy because of the agendas of the various people attending the sessions. The only thing I can think now is that a whole lot must have been going on at levels not accessible to my conscious awareness - the very act of the communication must have opened the door to receiving information and strength that was subliminal, so to say.

Of course, there's the rub: I wasn't doing it because I thought it would change my reality, I did everything because I loved Truth and I simply was no longer willing to live in or with lies. I was doing what I did because I saw that it was the RIGHT thing to do, regardless of how I felt about it personally. So it's just interesting to look back on it all.

When I first read the Wave series and many of the accompanying books and articles, I was engrossed with the personal relationships between all those in your life because I had so many questions and very poor relationships myself. I didn't read these full transcripts though because it was strongly suggested not to and I wanted to follow the books to the end before I dived into them. Having started from the beginning, I still remember many of your words, thoughts and examples so I know what to expect... somewhat... but it is still tough reading about how people were being used or on their own volition, to divert you from finding out the truth.

My search for the truth was on a much smaller scale and consisted mainly of earth bound matters with family and friends. Getting any info from mom and her side of the family became a lost cause to me, mostly because I realized that she/they didn't want the truth. Being on my own pretty much since the age of 16 and having to make my way in the world with people that I chose who ended up being the wrong ones over and over again, with obstacles being thrown in the way every chance possible and being hard headed to boot causes a lot of pain and loneliness. That's one of the reasons why reading your body of work was so intense as well as emotional at a time, I was already an emotional wreck with all the things that had happened.

I have noticed while reading these older sessions that you ask most of the questions when it was just you and Frank and wondered why he didn't have many of his own. But now I understand that he didn't have the burning desire for the truth that you had. In my opinion, I think along with the C's guidance it seems like you also had a determination that is not seen in many. Right or wrong I used to think many people of this world CAN do anything they set their mind to, it is whether they WILL or not that matters. Unfortunately it's been my experience that most will not apply themselves in any meaningful ways or directions. Now I also understand so much more goes into it with all the other things I have learned, that I'm just not so sure of that any longer.

I have a very kind and smart friend tell me one time that I wasn't the smartest person she knew but I was one of the most determined. :wow: She was the closest thing to a mirror I had that I could trust. It took so very long to understand that agendas determined what information came out and I suck at seeing them until it's too late. But learning is what we are here for even if it's the hard way.

As a side note that probably doesn't mean much, I remember being very young, maybe under 10 and hearing a conversation somewhere about UFO's and going out side to look at the skies. The only clear thought I can remember from that time was... well we can't be the only ones in the universe... maybe because I could see so many possibilities then. Of course they were good possibilities at that age and now understanding that were are just food for the STS types goes a long way in explaining why things are the way they are. It wasn't as hard for me to wrap my brain around the concept of it as it was for you, maybe because loss had opening up something in me that caused me to be open to explanations that I wouldn't have considered otherwise. It was/is hard for me to wrap my brain about what to do about it! It took years for me to ponder all that was written here and be able to make some sense and headway in changing things step by step. I can look back and even see when people who were close to me brought out programs and emotions that just didn't fit the circumstance.

For that and all that each and everyone here contributes, I am eternally grateful!

Back
Top Bottom