http://www(dot)royalrife.com/cure.pdf

Metal Pollution
Biochemists know that a mineral in raw element form always
inhibits the enzyme using that mineral. Copper from the meat and
vegetables you eat is essential. Inorganic copper, like you would
get from a copper bottomed kettle or copper plumbing, is
carcinogenic3. Unfortunately, the inorganic form of metals is what
pervades our environment. We put metal jewelry on our skin, eat
bread baked in metal pans, and drink water from metal plumbing.
Another obvious metallic threat is tooth fillings. Mercury
amalgam fillings, despite the assurances of the American Dental
Association, are not safe. And sometimes the mercury is polluted
with thallium, even more toxic than mercury! Gold and silver
seem to have fewer harmful effects, but no one should have any
pure metal in or on their body.
Other prevalent toxic metals include lead and cadmium from
soldered and galvanized plumbing, nickel and chromium from
dentalware and cosmetics, and aluminum from food and drink
cans, and cooking pots.
So, does that mean I need to get some nitrous oxide (laughing
gas) laugh (and cry), a pair of pliers and pull those suckers out?

I think I have a half-dozen fillings and crowns to make several
rings to sell on ebay... :)

========================
Added New Note to this post:

Remedy is also included in the same PDF file given in the URL above.
I guess I should have read all of this PDF file before posting such a
question on this forum. I am sorry to add noise here.

Wisdom teeth. To pull or not to pull. That is a question...

In any case, my wisdom teeth have started to show up on both sides at the same time. It's rather an annoyance, but nothing I can’t handle, how ever I admit it distracts. Now, since everyone recommends to pull them out, I feel little bit suspicious if I should do that. Anyone has any opinion, if we really need wisdom teeth ? And how come they are called “wisdom teeth" ? smile

My orthodontist told me (in 1985) not to have my wisdom teeth pulled unless they became a problem. I did eventually have to get one pulled (it was impacted) but the other three came in just fine.
I can't say that I am any 'wiser' for having them ;)

Mine are going back and forth. They show up little bit, and disappear. It's been cycling like this for 3 years. I guess, I will wait and see how it turns out.

There is the idea that the older you get, the more it hurts to get them pulled. I was 24 and it was no picnic. Your ortho should be able to tell if the tooth is going to align properly. If it doesn't, it could push against the other teeth and that is where the pain starts to come in.

I am 26 now. I do not really like going to doctors. I don't know why. In past 8 years, I've visited doctor 1 time, dentist 2 times. I just don't want to for some reason :)

I'm 33 and they stopped showing up a few years ago. The american dentist I saw said "Oh yeah, they have to come out, cost you a million dollars.". So I waited till I was in Australia and the dentist there told me they would come up just fine, that my jaw was big enough and the angle of the teeth straight enough not to bother.
I too have always wondered why they were called 'wisdom' teeth. I'm the only person I've met who hasn't had them take out yet and they haven't bothered me for years. If they DO, I put a bit of clove oil on the gumb and tooth and it acts as a numbing agent for at least two hours. I got through my last bout of uncormfortableness which lasted about three days...
One thing the australian dentist told me which goes against the grain. The longer you wait, the easier it is to have them taken out. Why? Because they are closer to the surface and an easy pull as opposed to having to rip open the gumb and go in after them. Then again, mine came up straight, so if yours are coming in crooked (check your X-rays.) it could lead to eventual nastiness....

Happy chewing...:)

Rhansen said:
My orthodontist told me (in 1985) not to have my wisdom teeth pulled unless they became a problem.
Mine told me that too.

I once read a (german) book, which suggested an interconnection of the psyche, emotions, family constellation and other stress factors to teeth, their positions and pathology.

Assuming a purpose behind that wisdom teeth, even if unknown, I would not remove them until there is a problem.

If they are coming and going for three years, that sounds like a problem. Mine did the same thing and I had them out when I was 19 - two at a time. It was done under a general anaesthetic because they had to dislocate my jaw to get at them. It was pretty miserable afterward for about a week but nothing to compare to the several years of headaches and aggravation that I went through before. One of my children has also had to have her's removed, but not the others. It's a miserable ordeal, no question about it, but it may be worth it over the long term.

from wikipedia:
They are generally thought to be called wisdom teeth because they appear so late—much later than the other teeth, at an age where people are supposedly wiser than as a child, when the other teeth erupt. The English wisdom tooth is derived from Latin dens sapientiae. The same root is shared by German Weisheitszahn, Dutch verstandskies, Belgian-Dutch wijsheidstand, Norwegian visdomstann, Danish and Swedish visdomstand, Finnish viisaudenhammas, French dent de sagesse, Spanish muela del juicio or muela cordal, Italian dente del giudizio, Polish zęby mądrości, Russian зубы мудроϠти, Estonian tarkusehammas and Hebrew שן ביՠה. There exists an interesting Dutch folk etymology that the Dutch word verstandskies is derived from "far-standing molar", and that mistranslations of the Dutch word (in which verstand translates to wisdom) are the root for corresponding words in other European languages.

Turkish language refers directly to the age at which wisdom teeth appear and calls it 20 yaş dişi (20th year tooth). In Korean, its name is Sarangni(사랑니, love teeth) referring to the young age and the pain of the first love.
Preventive removal of the third molars is a common practice in developed countries despite the lack of scientific data to support this practice. In 2006, the Cochrane Collaboration published a review[4] designed to evaluate the effect of preventative removal of asymptomatic wisdom teeth. The authors found no evidence to either support or refute this practice. However, there was reliable evidence showing that preventative removal did not reduce or prevent late incisor crowding. The authors of the review suggested that the number of surgical procedures could be reduced by 60% or more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_teeth

I had to have mine removed because they were decaying and my jaw is not large enough. I remember that the upper jaw wisdom teeth were easier to remove, I actually had one removed when I was pregnant without any anasthetics. Yes, I remember the headaches and the hardship of opening my jaw, but then I have a high threshold of pain, meaning I can stand more pain.

Funny that my tooth just started aching after I wrote that last post... Ur, I feel sheepish 8|

What the one dentist DID tell me is that since it was coming up straight, it would be easy to pull the longer I let it rise...less digging involved. I think I will go have it checked out again. Problem is, finding a denstist you can trust...and affording it, of course.
I'd hate to be stuck in a post apocalyptic nightmare and have to take em out with a shot of whiskey and a pair of plyers.

Good point. I have started to think about that in regards to these kinds of little procedures. Maybe the time is now when I'm insured and the system is still in place!

GreyCat said:
I'd hate to be stuck in a post apocalyptic nightmare and have to take em out with a shot of whiskey and a pair of plyers.

aurora said:
I had to have mine removed because they were decaying ...
Wisdom teeth are so far back in the mouth that they are harder to reach with a brush or floss. Decay can lead to an abcess, so in my case my one and only wisdom tooth came out.
Of course, this being the US, they have to warn you before they take it out that in about 3% of the removals you're stuck with some form of chronic tingling/sensation/etc because somehow the tooth was close to a nerve, or they touched a nerve, etc.
After the procedure you have to rinse with a saline solution for a few days and avoid eating certain things (e.g. beef since meat fibers would get stuck in there).

Trust is another issue... Little bit off the subject... Not so long ago I've ran into some article about teeth fillings resonating to certain radio frequency, and that it can even produce "auditory effects". It just does not sound too good, not to mention the weirdness of organic tissue being "patched" by metal.
On top of that, in the past I discovered certain material, which implies using teeth implants as "transmitter/tracking device" via satellite(or other mean of communication).

Back
Top Bottom