Alien Interview by Spencer and Law Of One by Ra

sparky

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello
I've read some of the transcripts here from the wave series and they are really fascinating. If it is possible it's important to address other works.

1) Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview. It talks about the Roswell UFO crash. My first question is,

Is it true that bad entities trap souls, erase their memory and don't let them leave the planet? Is it true that Earth is a prison planet? How does that correspond to the shift towards the 4th density? Is it not some kind of way to make us leave the body and then trap our souls? Does that book have any validity?

2) Now about the Law Of One series.

Why does Ra sound so much like a computer program? Are we inside some video game or is transition towards another density achieved by merging with synthetic machines and our technological advancement has something to do with it? I'd just like to be certain that we are moving in the right direction and not falling for some Terminator game.

3) How is service to others achieved in the 4th density?

4) My last question is about the moon. Does it have something to do with Time. What is the purpose of it? What would happen if it was removed?

I'd like to add that I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just as all of you here I've been looking for answers. Thank you for your input.

Hi sparky, welcome to the forum.

We suggest that new members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing real personal need be said, just a bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you don't know what to write, take a look at what others have written on that board to get some ideas.

If you continue reading the Wave series, and read High Strangeness, also written by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, you will find these subjects have been discussed.

Also, using the search function in the upper right hand corner of the page, and making sure it says "entire forum", will help you to find discussions on these topics here on the forum. :)

sparky said:
Hello
I've read some of the transcripts here from the wave series and they are really fascinating. If it is possible it's important to address other works.

1) Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview. It talks about the Roswell UFO crash. My first question is,

Is it true that bad entities trap souls, erase their memory and don't let them leave the planet? Is it true that Earth is a prison planet? How does that correspond to the shift towards the 4th density? Is it not some kind of way to make us leave the body and then trap our souls? Does that book have any validity?

2) Now about the Law Of One series.

Why does Ra sound so much like a computer program? Are we inside some video game or is transition towards another density achieved by merging with synthetic machines and our technological advancement has something to do with it? I'd just like to be certain that we are moving in the right direction and not falling for some Terminator game.

3) How is service to others achieved in the 4th density?

4) My last question is about the moon. Does it have something to do with Time. What is the purpose of it? What would happen if it was removed?

I'd like to add that I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just as all of you here I've been looking for answers. Thank you for your input.

I'm afraid you won't get definite answers to any of these questions here sparky.

1) If I remember correctly, the C's say there is some kind of protection (silver cord?) between the soul in 3d / 5d, which is unbreakable and cannot be tampered with by anything, and which allows the soul safe passage out of 3d to review their lessons.
I think it's pretty clear that the Earth is a prison planet, although it's more of a school than a prison, and the limitation serves a purpose. I think the shift to 4d, if real, will be partly created by those of us who have learned the necessary lessons.

2) I'm not quite sure about your question here, do you mean in the sense that we will physically merge with electronic implants or something? I don't imagine this is how it would come about, it would probably be something much more complex and interesting.

3) Maybe the first one to get there can let us all know? ;)

4) Could you elaborate on this one? It seems like your thoughts are running away with you here.

Check out Knight and Lomas's "Who Built the Moon" or the relevant chapters in Gonzalez and Richardson's "Privileged Planet" for information about the moon's significance for the history of our planet and the life on it. Simply put, life would have a heck of a hard time thriving without the moon. As for it having something to do with time, can you clarify the question? I don't see why the moon would have anything more to do with time than anything else, unless you mean time measurement...

As for the other questions, they're tricky, partly because you seem to be assuming some things. For example,

Is it true that bad entities trap souls, erase their memory and don't let them leave the planet?

This question depends on a whole bunch of speculative ideas: 'bad entities', 'souls', and their natures, what they can or can't do. And what do you mean by leave the planet? Escape its gravity? Go to the moon? Other planets? Other realms?

Is it true that Earth is a prison planet?

Depends on what you mean by prison planet.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: if you have questions and want answers, there's two things you need to do: research, research, research (well, that's 3 things...). And really work to clarify your concepts. It doesn't do someone much good to think that "bad entities can trap souls" if they don't have a good idea of what exactly bad entities, or souls, are. Or what it means to be 'trapped.' Does that make sense?

please don't take is an offense. my intent was for Laura to address these questions to the channeled entity as I sense it would know where I'm coming from. I'd like to confirm or disperse some of the statements made by various sources in order to connect pieces of the puzzle.

Approaching Infinity, "to be trapped" - to not be able incarnate anywhere else but on Earth, 3rd density. same with the terms bad entities and prison planet as described by Lawrence in that case.

my question about the moon has to do with its origin and background. whether or not it's synthetic mechanism or natural formation.

Padme said:
please don't take is an offense. my intent was for Laura to address these questions to the channeled entity as I sense it would know where I'm coming from.

No offense taken! :) Even though your questions were intended for the Cs, I think the responses you've gotten so far are still valid. As Laura writes in her Wave series, one of the most important aspects of this type of investigation is being able to clearly formulate the question. It's not as simple as just assuming that a 'channeled entity' (assuming such entities are real) will understand where you're coming from. It may be that your own assumptions will color the answers received. So it's just as important to do your own reading and thinking. Usually, any questions you have can be answered without the Cs. And then, if you share your research and the things you've discovered that suggest perhaps one answer and not another, there will be an opportunity to see what the Cs say. But that depends on if the actual people doing the sessions think the questions are relevant and serve the present research goals.

I'd like to confirm or disperse some of the statements made by various sources in order to connect pieces of the puzzle.

Again, the best way to do that is to do your own research. Just because a channeled entity says something, doesn't make it true, after all.

my question about the moon has to do with its origin and background. whether or not it's synthetic mechanism or natural formation.

In that case, do check out Knight and Lomas's book for some interesting data and speculations.

Padme said:
[...]

is this the case of the same alien that was once claimed to like strawberries?

any UFO-related stuff coming from "high-level government sources" is highly questionable at best and should be treated as hoax by default. there's a lot of material dealing with all the "leaked" reports, tapes, memoranda etc. one of good books on the topic is Jacques Vallee's "Revelations" (a part of "Dimensions" trilogy) which i recommend you to read.

This thread is quite old I hope it's ok to add something after such long time. I was looking something about the book (Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview) mentioned here since someone recommended it to me recently. I have read it and it seems like material for another blockbuster sci-fi. Two STS forces clashing in war against each other for billions of years..etc... too bad there is no single mention of any STO in that soup...but I guess, that idea of STO is so alien and hard to grasp, that even sci-fi writers have trouble to conceive something like that especially when they write something like disguised extended scientology church leaflet.

This thread is quite old I hope it's ok to add something after such long time. I was looking something about the book (Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview) mentioned here since someone recommended it to me recently. I have read it and it seems like material for another blockbuster sci-fi. Two STS forces clashing in war against each other for billions of years..etc... too bad there is no single mention of any STO in that soup...but I guess, that idea of STO is so alien and hard to grasp, that even sci-fi writers have trouble to conceive something like that especially when they write something like disguised extended scientology church leaflet.

i want to talk about sto. i discovered the concept through cayce, and i found it luminous. in fact, acting sto allows you to do good to others, which by reflection, comes back to you as a satisfying feeling. it is close to tending the other cheek but not getting hurt...

The tricky part is "do good for others", we may have twisted idea about what is to "do good" in STO sense. Hardest thing is to do it without expectations even for satisfying feeling, because if you expect something in return it's just a trade - to get something - anticipation thing.

Today, for almost entire day I got thoughts about mentioned book and how it relates to C' or/and Ra material. I know, I dismissed that book already as sci-fi, but still couldn't stop thinking about it. Mostly about my take on channelled material. I was wondering why there is no contact with 4D STO, what are they, how they act, do, see us. How they act in their society. The book has that Old Empire thing which seems similar to Orion group. The take on the Dominion is somewhat different. Now, leave the book itself alone with it's ridiculous story.
I wonder how much STO-ish is STO civilisation - I know - It sounds weird, but if we take C's description as ultimate STO definition - perfect STO, and go down a notch or two (say 60% of their time are STO actions) would we get actual average 4D STO civilisation? What if we consider action of a nation, not individuals, and then, metaphorically speaking, measure it with STO/STS meter? Of course I think it could be near impossible to be extremely STS within STO civilisation and vice versa, since environment and interactions with others in the society would prevent such unit to act on another extreme polarisation. It's like no one burps loud in exclusive restaurant.

The tricky part is "do good for others", we may have twisted idea about what is to "do good" in STO sense. Hardest thing is to do it without expectations even for satisfying feeling, because if you expect something in return it's just a trade - to get something - anticipation thing.

right. you have to do good without expecting a reward. knowing you do good is already your reward. i would link it to the "attention" of castaneda...

thank you. yes i read part of it, but there is so much to read. this one value of the forum: distributed reading.
The reason I suggested it is because a lot of your questions would be answered in those books. And Laura does have a knack of explaining things in a most understandable way.
right. you have to do good without expecting a reward. knowing you do good is already your reward. i would link it to the "attention" of castaneda...
Well, actually, you don't look for any reward, You do something "good" because it is the right thing to do. You are not looking for a reward from doing it. That being said, I think that most people do feel good after doing something that makes someone else feel good, but that shouldn't be the reason for doing the good deed.

Back
Top Bottom