Alien Interview by Spencer and Law Of One by Ra

1) Lawrence Spencer - Alien Interview. It talks about the Roswell UFO crash. My first question is,

Is it true that bad entities trap souls, erase their memory and don't let them leave the planet? Is it true that Earth is a prison planet? How does that correspond to the shift towards the 4th density? Is it not some kind of way to make us leave the body and then trap our souls? Does that book have any validity?

As Cs mention, the main law of the universe is free will. Os for aliens (reptilians)/humans relationship, they once compared it to an animal farm. Is it true people farm chickens? Yeah, but is it all that happens on this planet? Not really. And as human you can resist, so it's not entirely like a holocaust, which according to the transcripts would fail. Because, as I guess, of humans resisting and the free will. Sure, you can talk about free will, but there are also entities more empowered, smarter, psychopaths etc. Where's the free will when someone's holding a gun. How would you explain it with karma, someone's choice in the 5th density premeditation and other things or concepts you could think of. According to the work, the 4th density would be more of a free will while 3rd one was someone a trap. Temptation of being bodily. You can consider it a prison, but would it help you to live and develop? In my opinion, such visions feel a bit like a bad trip. While being intoxicated, your consciousnesses is trapped and creating such visions. I wouldn't be surprised if a vast amount of it was created on peyote. So I don't yes or no, I say you wouldn't know. You can contemplate it, but I'm not sure how it would be helpful. You can develop a whole the vision of earth being a chicken farm like in the Matrix. Deepen such vision, make it more scary, anxious or weird. But it'd be using little grains of truth and assumptions. Relying on the research made by others and me, especially on this forum, it's like 4th density STS beings, hostile towards people and parasitic to us, try to enslave us, enforce us to their will and abuse us. But there's the law of free will and our resistance, conscious and subconscious (r/evolutionary) growth, instincts and intuition, karmic influence and multidimensional help etc. which doesn't make it so easy even considering the better (yet probably difficult) position of such entities. Sort of like people hunting animals: we have better equipment, yet we can fail or get hunted as well. And in the wild, that density is more ours than theirs. We have it easier to survive here. And with the 4th density, before even getting there we become 4th density candidates, learn. Participate in some natural events which make us adapt spontaneously. Though personally, I always felt it's somewhat a prison. From such a perspective, you are forced to live, service to self, adapt, destroy to survive. But you can have an optimistic perspective, like it's a chance, an opportunity to grow, create and rebuild etc. That's perhaps why spiritual masters suggest meditating instead of contemplating, giving you the right intuition and sense of reality, yet not making you stuck in your concepts.

2) Now about the Law Of One series.

Why does Ra sound so much like a computer program? Are we inside some video game or is transition towards another density achieved by merging with synthetic machines and our technological advancement has something to do with it? I'd just like to be certain that we are moving in the right direction and not falling for some Terminator game.
I'm not sure why Ra sounds so much like a computer program, but as you mention, it certainly feels metallic, like channeled through a sarcophagus. At the same time, I don't think it would be artificial. You're talking about being from higher densities, with a certain purpose (correcting their mistakes made while being 3rd density beings, I guess). It reminds me of the biblical angels, pictured somewhat machinery. But it doesn't mean it's such beings, it's our subjective impression.

3) How is service to others achieved in the 4th density?
Cs once mentioned you can always go home, means even being on 3D STS Earth, you can transform to STO. So I guess it happens by wish. And as they said, by around 1000 years of experience, making choice, if I remember correctly.

4) My last question is about the moon. Does it have something to do with Time. What is the purpose of it? What would happen if it was removed?
I'm not sure about the correlation of the Moon and time literally. But it can be used as a calendar, as every Full Moon is 28 days ahead. Same as the menstrual cycle. This is not a very accurate calculation, of course, and it creates a problem with leap years, so we switched to a solar calendar. If you removed the moon, the tides on the Earth would change, so the whole Earth would transform its water/land structure. It is possible that it would also affect the circadian rhythm, sleep of humans and animals, vegetation of plants, as well as the fetal cycle and the functioning of the circulatory system in general. As far as I know, gravity affects space-time, so maybe it would affect the passage of time to some small degree. The Moon itself is moving away from the Earth, so these changes happen anyway.

2) Now about the Law Of One series.

Why does Ra sound so much like a computer program? Are we inside some video game or is transition towards another density achieved by merging with synthetic machines and our technological advancement has something to do with it? I'd just like to be certain that we are moving in the right direction and not falling for some Terminator game.
I guess it's because of the receiver's interpretation. The way how they interpreted it, crystallised into words.
C's have somewhat... Laura's character in it - I mean when I read her messages on the forum and the answers from the C's they seem to have similar... flavour. I don't know if it comes as words, I imagine it's maybe as pure energy which... downgrades to words. Maybe it is similar to digitally sampling the analogue sound, then if the sampling frequency is higher the sound is more accurate.
Are we inside video game? Well I guess it may look like that for some and different for others. If you would never play any video games in your life, would you even try to compare it with video game? It is a matter of reference or society one lives. Same goes for relative term like "synthetic machines" - what does it mean synthetic in this context?
I think that technology is just like a colour of the sandbox in 3D, I suspect that won't help us advance much into 4D, however some aspects of it are useful - like the way to easily communicate across the globe over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom