Russia Announces Decoupling Trade From Dollar

happyliza

The Living Force
Seen today on Facebook:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38165.htm

Russia Announces Decoupling Trade From Dollar

China will re-open the old Silk Road as a new trading route linking Germany, Russia and China

By Peter Koenig

April 08, 2014 "ICH" - Russia has just dropped another bombshell, announcing not only the de-coupling of its trade from the dollar, but also that its hydrocarbon trade will in the future be carried out in rubles and local currencies of its trading partners – no longer in dollars – see Voice of Russia

Russia’s trade in hydrocarbons amounts to about a trillion dollars per year. Other countries, especially the BRICS and BRCIS-associates (BRICSA) may soon follow suit and join forces with Russia, abandoning the ‘petro-dollar’ as trading unit for oil and gas. This could amount to tens of trillions in loss for demand of petro-dollars per year (US GDP about 17 trillion dollars – December 2013) – leaving an important dent in the US economy would be an understatement.

Added to this is the declaration today by Russia’s Press TV – China will re-open the old Silk Road as a new trading route linking Germany, Russia and China, allowing to connect and develop new markets along the road, especially in Central Asia, where this new project will bring economic and political stability, and in Western China provinces,where “New Areas” of development will be created. The first one will be the Lanzhou New Area in China’s Northwestern Gansu Province, one of China’s poorest regions.

“During his visit to Duisburg, Chinese President Xi Jinping made a master stroke of economic diplomacy that runs directly counter to the Washington neo-conservative faction’s effort to bring a new confrontation between NATO and Russia.” (press TV, April 6, 2014)

“Using the role of Duisburg as the world’s largest inland harbor, an historic transportation hub of Europe and of Germany’s Ruhr steel industry center, he proposed that Germany and China cooperate on building a new “economic Silk Road” linking China and Europe. The implications for economic growth across Eurasia are staggering.”

Curiously, western media have so far been oblivious to both events. It seems like a desire to extending the falsehood of our western illusion and arrogance – as long as the silence will bear.

Germany, the economic driver of Europe – the world’s fourth largest economy (US$ 3.6 trillion GDP) – on the western end of the new trading axis, will be like a giant magnet, attracting other European trading partners of Germany’s to the New Silk Road. What looks like a future gain for Russia and China, also bringing about security and stability, would be a lethal loss for Washington.

In addition, the BRICS are preparing to launch a new currency – composed by a basket of their local currencies – to be used for international trading, as well as for a new reserve currency, replacing the rather worthless debt ridden dollar – a welcome feat for the world.

Along with the new BRICS(A) currency will come a new international payment settlement system, replacing the SWIFT and IBAN exchanges, thereby breaking the hegemony of the infamous privately owned currency and gold manipulator, the Bank for International Settlement (BIS) in Basle, Switzerland – also called the central bank of all central banks.

To be sure – the BIS is a privately owned for profit institution, was created in the early 1930’s, in the midst of the big economic melt-down of the 20th Century. The BIS was formed precisely for that purpose – to control the world’s monetary system, along with the also privately owned FED and the Wall Street Banksters – the epitome of private unregulated ownership.

The BIS is known to hold at least half a dozen secret meetings per year, attended by the world’s elite, deciding the fate of countries and entire populations. Their demise would be another welcome new development.

As the new trading road and monetary system will take hold, other countries and nations, so far in the claws of US dependence, will flock to the ‘new system’, gradually isolating Washington’s military industrial economy (sic) and its NATO killing machine.

This Economic Sea Change may bring the empire to its knees, without spilling a drop of blood. An area of new hope for justice and more equality, a rebirth of sovereign states, may dawn and turn the spiral of darkness into a spiral of light.

Peter Koenig is an economist and former World Bank staff. He worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources.

This is very interesting. An hour ago I watched an RT interview with J Rickards, author of The Death of Money. He predicts the very move Koenig talks about in terms of the BRIC countries. Those countries want more 'voice' or voting rights at the IMF table, as the largest growing economies. Compared to the bankrupt economy of the US they have very little voice.

Rickards says when the BRIC move goes ahead the western empire - US/EU - will topple. Bring it on. The new international payment system I am not so sure about. Who will implement this? BRIC? Or the IMF with its special drawing rights system?

I think the more countries that can totally extricate themselves from the IMF the better - obviously. At least Putin has used his 'opportunity' with the sanctions very wisely. Though we know the BRICS agreement has been around a while, the other Silk Road agreement must have been on the table for a while too. It is a brilliant idea and more importantly they entice the major country of the EU - Germany. So looks like, hopefully, that if this all goes ahead that US will possibly lose its stranglehold.

It will be interesting to see how UK plays this - probably more threats as they so need US to back them up for their nefarious plans.

I just hope that more and more countries come on board with the BRICS idea - I think many are a bit chicken at the moment and are standing on the fence to see which way the wind blows. But as soon as it looks more concrete they would welcome a more 'ethical' alternative.

Having said that. We don't really KNOW who the real players are as you recall the C's have said that we are ALREADY in a NWO. Soooo
could this whole game just be a SHOW for the minions? Although I would always plum for Putin, and again the C's have given him the thumbs up to a certain extent (ie he is the best we have at present) we know from history that there ALWAYS has to be the good guy and the bad guy. Every time. Just look at Israel and Iran and all the other countries TPTB make out to be 'The enemy'.

If you were a major country I guess you wouldn't wait around too long for the IMF to 'decide' how much 'power' you will get. As we all know that it the last thing they wish to give a country - the exact opposite by controlling them through the debt they themselves create for every country they touch with their lizardy maws.

I think ( as far as opinions are worth anything) that Russia and China together will be no match for USA as they too have their allies, not forgetting their BRICS friends. Hopefully the scavengers are toast. Though, like the vulture banks, I am sure they have Plan B, whereby they somehow get OPM to bail them out AGAIN! This time though, the world and his dog are watching them.Enough is Enough. We can hope....

Yes, happylisa, it could all be yet another game instigated by 'the real players' - but everything is possible, and maybe this game is the end one. The players we are referring to also have their masters - 4d I suggest. And it's the 4D game that counts. I suppose we'll just have to watch it play out.

Well, if implemented - and that's pretty huge bait to dangle in front of the EU - that means the end of the US hegemony, economy, military domination, whole nine yards.

Laura said:
Well, if implemented - and that's pretty huge bait to dangle in front of the EU - that means the end of the US hegemony, economy, military domination, whole nine yards.

Might be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire of course. But a change is as good as a rest, as they say.

If this really is down to brilliant strategy by the Russians and Chinese I take my hat off to them. Good point about bait for the EU. Politicians, being the shameless self-servers they are, the EU, including the UK, despite its special relationship with the US, would ditch the US without a second thought.

Paddyjohn said:
Laura said:

Might be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire of course. But a change is as good as a rest, as they say.

If this really is down to brilliant strategy by the Russians and Chinese I take my hat off to them. Good point about bait for the EU. Politicians, being the shameless self-servers they are, the EU, including the UK, despite its special relationship with the US, would ditch the US without a second thought.

Like I've said since this whole thing started: it's better than a soap opera. I can hardly wait to get up in the morning to check the news for "my stories"!! LOL! :dance: :cheer:

happyliza said:
Having said that. We don't really KNOW who the real players are as you recall the C's have said that we are ALREADY in a NWO. Soooo
could this whole game just be a SHOW for the minions?
Although I would always plum for Putin, and again the C's have given him the thumbs up to a certain extent (ie he is the best we have at present) we know from history that there ALWAYS has to be the good guy and the bad guy. Every time. Just look at Israel and Iran and all the other countries TPTB make out to be 'The enemy'.

I think that all is staged could be sustained with the fact that mass production capacities (jobs for middle class) started to move to Far East cca 20 years ago. PTB were preparing ground for leaving West - maybe they expect comet cluster there :huh: And all this Russian scores lately are coming so smoothly - fishy to high heavens if asking me... Considering Putin issue maybe it's like Pope in Vatican - structures mount "positive individuals on "top just for some camouflage agenda... They can wait for decade or two for going back on the tracks of their selfish interests...Yes NWO or Matrix 2014 with brand new hardware and software requirements.

Paddyjohn said:

I suspect that Russians and rest are just getting some more direct maneuverings of their strings/reins by Puppet Masters - unlike Western hitherto privileged mannequins (hence their chaotic behaviors of late). Due to it's allegiance in Anglo-American Axis i doubt that UK/England will be accepted in eventual Euro-Asian multi?cooperation/corporation (Heartland vs. Outer-lands) Maybe that's why Nigel Farage is playing hard Euro-skeptic role... So the big issue is: will Anglo American go berserk when finally realize they are duped. And will they blame Israel/Zionists for it???? fwiw (lower case on purpose :-[)

y

This is definitely gonna hurt the US economy in a BIG way. No more King Dollar, no more petro-dollar. All that will be left is the man behind the curtain at the Fed and the suffering masses.

One can't help but wonder if this was all planned. At the very least, it should've been an expected move. Maybe it's just a necessary step to shifting over to a new world fiat currency.

Odyssey said:
This is definitely gonna hurt the US economy in a BIG way. No more King Dollar, no more petro-dollar. All that will be left is the man behind the curtain at the Fed and the suffering masses.

One can't help but wonder if this was all planned. At the very least, it should've been an expected move. Maybe it's just a necessary step to shifting over to a new world fiat currency.

On the other hand, it could just be a continuation of the typical psychopathic hubris and wishful thinking on the part of the US, expecting that the whole world would just roll over and take it ...forever.

Like Laura, I can't wait to see what happens next. I wake up everyday wondering when the other shoe will drop, but really though, shoes are dropping all over the place these days.

Interesting times, indeed.

Laura said:
Paddyjohn said:
Laura said:

Like I've said since this whole thing started: it's better than a soap opera. I can hardly wait to get up in the morning to check the news for "my stories"!! LOL! :dance: :cheer:

Do you think they are all in cahoots at some level ?

To me something just does not click in that game. May be off topic, but generally speaking It seems to be odd that country with such vast natural resources such as Russia stays so poor and turns over it's resources to ones who are dedicated to crush it, hard to find a reasons for this to be this way. Obviously I know crap, but I am a bit suspecious :)

agni said:
Do you think they are all in cahoots at some level ?

To me something just does not click in that game. May be off topic, but generally speaking It seems to be odd that country with such vast natural resources such as Russia stays so poor and turns over it's resources to ones who are dedicated to crush it, hard to find a reasons for this to be this way. Obviously I know crap, but I am a bit suspecious :)

As described in the documentary about Putin, he's changed things over time in order to make Russia keep more of its profits, rather than giving them away to foreign (mainly American) interests, which was how the system was set up before his time. But I don't think he can change everything at once - he's been consolidating his power over the years in parallel with making, it seems, those changes he safely can with his current amount of power.

Generally, speaking of the one-world government and Russia's relation to it, perhaps the following thoughts from the thread for the currently latest C's session are relevant, fwiw.

Psalehesost said:
Weller said:
That said, what ever happened to all govts operating under one umbrella already, haven't the C's said something about this in the past...are the "bullies" in the US operating as a faction outside of this group? Is Putin, as a "better" (as opposed to "good") guy in world politics, operating under this umbrella or not...and if not, how did Russia escape it? Just how many factions are there, and if they are already operating at such cross-purposes why would a 'high-level' warning of any kind (as was similarly suggested with the Columbia Shuttle) be at all effective; hasn't the horse left the barn?

Does it have to be either-or? I think it isn't. In any hierarchy populated by psychopaths, you will have inner struggle within each faction as well as factions fighting with one another - all of them thinking they are "the best" and "on top". There are many groups, many factions - some overlap with others, and in this way it all connects across the world into a giant cesspool. That's the shape the one-world government seems to have taken: what unifies it is not so much a unity of agenda as it is a unity of the "spirit" of their agendas - they are psychopathic.

Some of those factions have more power and influence - "higher" positions - than others. Likewise, some have a greater sphere of influence than others. Many of the relatively powerful factions can be found within the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex. Some are more hidden, some more overt; some we can know about, others not.

So what about someone like Putin? He has basically created his own faction - on a basis other than the raw greed and destructiveness of psychopaths. Doesn't mean Russia is free from the one-world government - there are still various groups active and exerting influence in Russia that are part of it. But the hold on Russia is "looser" because Putin has been busy consolidating power for himself and his own "team", and exerting it.

The Russian society is still the same basic kind of society as in all controlled countries - i.e., as in all countries. But at the top, moves are being made that conflict with the overall interest of big parts of the one-world government. I think most other players around the world see Putin as being involved in the same kind of rivalry everyone else is up to - they can't really understand him as he is. Western powers are against him, some large Eastern powers see mutual benefit in his actions. And so, Putin's actions both fit his own agenda and the overall pattern of the never-ending rivalry on the world stage. Because of this, he can find allies, and can proceed.

Odyssey said:
Odyssey said:

On the other hand, it could just be a continuation of the typical psychopathic hubris and wishful thinking on the part of the US, expecting that the whole world would just roll over and take it ...forever.

Like Laura, I can't wait to see what happens next. I wake up everyday wondering when the other shoe will drop, but really though, shoes are dropping all over the place these days.

Interesting times, indeed.
Yes, what times!!!
If the interests of the elite of America begins to crack and shrink their field of action in the world, these psychopaths can always turn their eyes to "home", using the Americans as their own "Palestinian" to do whatever they want with them in a huge prison. Identical to what they did in the rest of the world for many decades. And perhaps that is part of the terror of history.
Regarding the new currency it may be that if Russia manages to generate new circuits of another class without usury or "out of nowhere" money, then that really will be something huge. Hopefully they have time to implement it before the big storm.
On the other hand, "visa" and all those dreams sts of full control will not stand still. Perhaps is on the horizon a battle that will divide the world between governments that continue betting the dollar-slavery vs. those who choose other currency?
One of the refreshing thing that is coming from Russia is the recovery idea that politicy must always be above the economy. That experts, technocrats, markets, IMF, etc. must be at the disposal and under the command of the sovereign power of the democratically elected government. Yes, this is common sense, but it has been forgotten. We have already seen the monstrosities made ​​by the IMF in the world. In Europe things like they forced the Spanish political to change the constitution to give priority to the payment to the banks rather than the services of the population, or technocrats in Greece taking over everything. And obviously the IMF, for example, makes policy, but only to benefit themselves. So is choosing (fight or not fight) to decide whether the policy should be made ​​by those elected democratically or that the policy continue doing by large corporations (bankers included there).

Psalehesost said:
Generally, speaking of the one-world government and Russia's relation to it, perhaps the following thoughts from the thread for the currently latest C's session are relevant, fwiw.

Psalehesost said:
Weller said:
That said, what ever happened to all govts operating under one umbrella already, haven't the C's said something about this in the past...are the "bullies" in the US operating as a faction outside of this group? Is Putin, as a "better" (as opposed to "good") guy in world politics, operating under this umbrella or not...and if not, how did Russia escape it? Just how many factions are there, and if they are already operating at such cross-purposes why would a 'high-level' warning of any kind (as was similarly suggested with the Columbia Shuttle) be at all effective; hasn't the horse left the barn?

Does it have to be either-or? I think it isn't. In any hierarchy populated by psychopaths, you will have inner struggle within each faction as well as factions fighting with one another - all of them thinking they are "the best" and "on top". There are many groups, many factions - some overlap with others, and in this way it all connects across the world into a giant cesspool. That's the shape the one-world government seems to have taken: what unifies it is not so much a unity of agenda as it is a unity of the "spirit" of their agendas - they are psychopathic.

Some of those factions have more power and influence - "higher" positions - than others. Likewise, some have a greater sphere of influence than others. Many of the relatively powerful factions can be found within the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex. Some are more hidden, some more overt; some we can know about, others not.

So what about someone like Putin? He has basically created his own faction - on a basis other than the raw greed and destructiveness of psychopaths. Doesn't mean Russia is free from the one-world government - there are still various groups active and exerting influence in Russia that are part of it. But the hold on Russia is "looser" because Putin has been busy consolidating power for himself and his own "team", and exerting it.

The Russian society is still the same basic kind of society as in all controlled countries - i.e., as in all countries. But at the top, moves are being made that conflict with the overall interest of big parts of the one-world government. I think most other players around the world see Putin as being involved in the same kind of rivalry everyone else is up to - they can't really understand him as he is. Western powers are against him, some large Eastern powers see mutual benefit in his actions. And so, Putin's actions both fit his own agenda and the overall pattern of the never-ending rivalry on the world stage. Because of this, he can find allies, and can proceed.
Very agree, Psalehesost. And Putin seems to know very well how manage and direct psychos. First in Russia and now he does internationally.
Maybe with the powerful psychopaths in Russia (big businessmen, mafias, etc) he have them well tied appealing to their selfishness, promising much more than what the West can give, and thereby controlling to them. So Putin and his work teams seem to always act rationally to not unleash chaos.
For any of us, I think, surviving in such environments of power should be like studying the most complex career in the world, with the aggravating circumstance that the faculty is not yet invented. (However if all are lessons, life must have infinite number of visible and invisible classrooms everywhere and for all things, without limit of time or space and without conforming to our anthropocentric needs of authorities, books, blackboards and buildings :)).

Back
Top Bottom