"Soul Shattering"!

lsjimm

A Disturbance in the Force
Here we are with the latest transcript where the "C's" mention that some will be a dream of the past and cease to be. And, that reminds me of a past transcript where they mention a "soul shattering" or "soul smashing", event. This has me concerned and I remember being a bit worried when they said that in the past. I would like to know what others think about this. If, as the "C's" say, they are us in the future. Well, obviously not all of us. And, if we are, as I thought, eternal souls, then how does that work? Is the "cease to be" comment, meant to say that our present "ego" personality might be annihilated, our soul fragmented, but other aspects of ourselves remain in tact and we are still self aware? I do not know, but if I could ask them, then I would like the "C's" to really clarify and explain this very important concept.

I will say that those who have gone through those 2 Cat 5's, our souls have been smashed to smithereens. Nice people become nicer. Mean people usually become meaner. That's not to say that people can't change. Nothing in this life could have prepared us for the unknowns. However, every second we live.....regardless of where we find ourselves in life, we tread into the unknown. One of the most critical things we were told after the storm, "Manage yourself." In other words, you are responsible for your actions, especially when everyone is in SHTF mode that stretch on for months. Yea. Soul shattering. You are never the same, physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and I do think it has an epigentic effect.

Your spirit/consciousness is eternal during the "falls" some of the your spirit become distorted. The pure self is higher self and the split of the fallen one is in material worlds trying to get back home/ purify into higher vibration to rejoin. Your soul is actually a vessel for emotion you will shed that when graduating from 4D (also shed physical body). Now I will explain separation between subjective, obstacle and objective. Imagine you are a child learning to walk, gravity is the obstacle that make you fall a lot from the earth. Once you learn to walk you gain mastery or growth. Now crisis is there so we don't get too comfortable and learn new things from tearing down old false structure with new one. Naturally we learn many spiritual things while on earth like love, authority, responsibility, balance, unity, etc. Once you gain mastery technically you are in unity/ understanding the lesson thus time cease to exist (time movement space is there to learn cause and effect). Now in 1 D you just be, 2 D you grow/move toward light, in 3 D you gain self consciousness which is a powerful tool to discover the darkness in you and in conscious effort to go back toward the light (if sto, dark/greater distortion for sts). It is a process in finding your fault, distortions and false image. If you read history of our planet on average humanity is moving toward light slowly (it just look worse because a lot more soul, approx 7bln now). Example in ancient warfare total massacre, Roman empire slavery, now we have geneva convention, hopefully we will eliminate war soon. Every little act, thought and emotions contribute toward the pool of light or darkness. Once you purify and self develop from a lesson learned you gain higher vibration as energy can enter with 1 less distortion. Notice the more you advance spiritual development in the planet the more difficult your lesson and tool to solve it (technology is tool for physical world). Yes you will have individuality and self awareness (being selfless technically shed your ego/lower self).

Now I will give an example of few concept to gain better understanding. Love between spouse about a century ago is more a need base with wealth as main consideration. Sex and intimate relations almost non existence a women is considered property and has limited right. Relationship is more of a chores. During 70s free loves there is a major swing toward free sex and love movement. Sex become more enjoyable but not so intimate. Our current state of marriage require friendship and intimacy (body, mind and emotion) which is a more balance state for both spouse. Notice in progression things often over compensate before achieving more desirable balance. Some blockage require energy adjustment/re balance another require gaining a new perspective from multiple side to solve it. Take the 3 most common obstacle to love. 1 You are force to do things you don't want to do (love sacrifice), 2 you love only idealize version to be accepted, 3 forcing your love in your desire to be love. If you have any of this attitude love won't flow effectively, example if you feel sacrifice by loosing something you don't really want to give (say peer preasure). It cause you to bargain, I will love you if you love me first or 2 you only love others that fit your friends/family, race, idealism, religion, etc others that don't fit these criteria don't deserve your love, 3 This has 2 opposite side, aggressive one controlling and manipulating other to love you or being submissive giving up your idea, right/ decision making so that other are obligated to love you (doormat) and naturally balance. I hope this help explain about your spiritual questions. It is basically the core why we are here, different soul split may progress in different dimensions depending to the nature of lessons they need to progress.

Hello, here is the 10 December 1994 session which may be related :

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?
A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?
A: No.

Q: (L) Why is that?
A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is “total non-existence”?
A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?
A: “God.”

Q: (T) Are we talking about the creator god as in the Pleiadians?
A: Not Pleiadians. Prime Creator.

Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and “God?”
A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.

Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into non-existence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?
A: Correct.

Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?
A: Prime Creator does not “lose” anything.

Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?
A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1.

Q: (L) So, this energy goes into a Black Hole and... does it come out on the other side?

Q: (L) Does it become like a primal atom?

Q: (T) Does it go back into the cycle?
A: No. Reflection regenerates as primal atoms.

Q: (L) So, this energy that is sucked into the Black Holes... what (T) When we put out energy as positive or negative energy, and there are beings on other levels that feed on this energy, is this true?
A: Yes.

This is all still unclear to me, but I'll keep searching ! But right it doesn't look pretty ... I guess I'm still attached to my existence and others, I have to say this attachement is hard to let go of :lol:

Here we are with the latest transcript where the "C's" mention that some will be a dream of the past and cease to be. And, that reminds me of a past transcript where they mention a "soul shattering" or "soul smashing", event. This has me concerned and I remember being a bit worried when they said that in the past. I would like to know what others think about this. If, as the "C's" say, they are us in the future. Well, obviously not all of us. And, if we are, as I thought, eternal souls, then how does that work? Is the "cease to be" comment, meant to say that our present "ego" personality might be annihilated, our soul fragmented, but other aspects of ourselves remain in tact and we are still self aware? I do not know, but if I could ask them, then I would like the "C's" to really clarify and explain this very important concept.
My understanding here is that people who are on such path would be sucked into a black hole (so to speak) and begin life at 1D again. The soul remains eternal but whether it would remember the said event is something I am not sure of. Maybe we are not at that point to understand this completely hence not something we ought to distract ourselves with?
The way I personally approach this is to use it as a catalyst to keep pushing and uncovering the lies we are told and ones we tell ourselves. Rejecting the manipulation of your free will by the STS oriented entities and refusing to do their bidding is a key component in our efforts to gain more STO polarity. Continue on this path and not only you'd save your soul from being smashed but help save lot more souls on this planet.
The above may not answer the question technicaly but should provide some food for thought!

Hey Isjimm!

The idea of 'soul smashing' has been discussed in several places on the forum and while putting it on search I've found a lot of hits.
For example >here< is a post made by luc that helped me personally understand the issue better.

To add a few words, I think that if we are to assume the 'smashing' as the working hypothesis, it needs to be taken into consideration that we don't certainly know what a soul really is or what are the exact dynamics etc.
From our restricted perspective we can only acknowledge an immeasurable slight part of the whole banana.

All Best,
Nem

If you read a lot of history of religion, philosophy, including reading (as much as possible) original ancient texts, you can see the progress of the development of the idea of the "soul". It's not as cut and dried as modern religions/esoteric systems/New Age ideas would have you think. Although it is declared as a "fact" by some religions, and thus, people have grown up believing that it has always been a settled fact, that is not really the case. As far as the existence and nature of The Soul is concerned, we are still somewhat in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom