are crystals affected by being in strangers possession?

anartist

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had my crystal in my pocket, and when I went to remove some money from my pocket my crystal, unnoticed, fell from my pocket onto the floor of the van I was riding in. That night I noticed it was gone, and called back to the friend I'd been visiting to see if I'd left it there, and after going over the activities of the day thought it might have been lost in the van. I was able to text the van owner, but he wasn't in my city at the time and he didn't know if he had it, but said he would search his van. Eventually after about a week I was able to meet up with him and retrieve my crystal.
My question is would having my crystal in the possession of a stranger for any length of time affect it in any way? He appeared to be a good man, young, but a straight shooter. I'd gotten a Ride Share with him from another city to my home city.
I can think of no test I could perform to determine whether it was affected or not, except it occurs to me now, with a pendulum.
Has anyone else experienced a similar occurrence?
thanks to all.

anarkist said:
I had my crystal in my pocket, and when I went to remove some money from my pocket my crystal, unnoticed, fell from my pocket onto the floor of the van I was riding in. That night I noticed it was gone, and called back to the friend I'd been visiting to see if I'd left it there, and after going over the activities of the day thought it might have been lost in the van. I was able to text the van owner, but he wasn't in my city at the time and he didn't know if he had it, but said he would search his van. Eventually after about a week I was able to meet up with him and retrieve my crystal.
My question is would having my crystal in the possession of a stranger for any length of time affect it in any way? He appeared to be a good man, young, but a straight shooter. I'd gotten a Ride Share with him from another city to my home city.
I can think of no test I could perform to determine whether it was affected or not, except it occurs to me now, with a pendulum.
Has anyone else experienced a similar occurrence?
thanks to all.

Hi anarkist, good to hear you managed to find your crystal back! It was kind of the van owner to do a search to see if he can find it. Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it wouldn't affect it. I've had people holding my crystal and looking at it, and I don't think that affects it. I'd say no worries, and doing the crystal readings and singing regularly could help. Keep a good eye on it! :)

My guess would also be that it won't affect it. It would be a different story, perhaps, if the van owner had tried to use the crystal for themselves, or charge it in any way. But since you got a good impression from him, it should be good. OSIT.

Thank you for your thoughts Oxajil and Chu. Yes, it was a kind thing for the man to search his van! I did not think anything had happenned, but wanted to know others thoughts and see if others had had similar experiences. merci beaucoup!

The adventures of the crystals are always so interesting! maybe your crystal wanted a little ride? :lol:

It is better anyway to put the crystal in a piece of silk linen. That way it is protected against anything, specially money. And if it falls you can see it best.

Hi anarkist, I also don't think that your crystal could have been affected by being in the possession of the van owner, since it was originally chosen for you. So, you and your crystal are matching while the other person wouldn't. What loreta says above, reminds me of reports of people who had their personal crystal falling to the ground and then having them broken to several pieces. When questioned about it, the Cs answered this was due to adaption of the crystals to a change of the state inside the respective people.

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) That's why my moonstone jumped off my necklace.

(L) I see. Very interesting.

(Scottie) I think one person dropped theirs, but the others were just carrying it in their pocket or whatever, and it broke. And I was thinking that a crystal doesn't just break into pieces for nothing, right?

(L) Okay, that clears up everything that was on everybody's mind.

And I think, a crystal doesn't necessarily need to break as to fulfill this purpose - it could also go on a little journey, like yours (or even going through the washing machine with the laundry) ;) And this also reminds me of another statement of the Cs: You are where you are - i.e. in connection to your crystal's journey, which may make you adapt in a way that you might have needed via your crystal (if that makes any sense).

Great, that you have it back! :)

Thank you loreta and Learner for your comments. Indeed, probably a good idea to put the crystal in the silk material it came in. I have wrapped it with silver wire, in order to be able to hang it around my neck on a chain, but it fell off the chain once so I went back to carrying it in my pocket.

Hey everyone. Can Someone please point me to where I can get a personal crystal. Ive typed a mix of key words in the search bar but I just cant seem to find it.

Hey everyone. Can Someone please point me to where I can get a personal crystal. Ive typed a mix of key words in the search bar but I just cant seem to find it.

It was done during the 7 May 2016 session. Probably best to ask a Mod about the process, as I'm not sure if there are still batches going out.

Hi anartist,

I'm glad to hear your crystal found its way back too.:-)

Had a fright myself the other morning as must have fallen asleep touching my dream crystal, because in the morning it was gone. Strength of reaction surprised me too, felt like I'd lost a limb....

Eventually found it after turning the bedroom upside down though.

The adventures of the crystals are always so interesting! maybe your crystal wanted a little ride?

Thought much the same thing loreta wondering how in the world it ended up where it did :huh:

One of my personal crystals, the second one, broke into 6 pieces 5 of which are beside my home crystal. One went missing. My granddaughter 6 wanted one. I let her pick one from the 5 pieces. About 6 weeks later I found it laying on the floor in the living room. It came back into my possession all on It's own. Funny how that worked.

I also had my dream crystal zipped into the pillow protector. After getting a new pillow I put the two up in the closet, forgetting about the dream crystal zipped into the protector. I needed another pillow when reading in bed so I grabbed one from the closet. After a couple of days using the old pillow I felt a hard chunk of something in that pillow. That is when I remembered about the dream crystal zipped into the protector. In all fairness there was a 50/50 chance as there were 2 pillows in the closet and I took one. I did take the bottom pillow which means I handled both pillows when choosing one. I was a bit amassed when the realization of what happened hit me. I had a chuckle about it.

My crystals seem to be a part of my life.

Back
Top Bottom