1986. Did the Challenger fall down the rabbit hole?

Rennie564

Padawan Learner
I'm not sure if I am putting this in the right place on here, but it seems propaganda would be the right place.

Tonight I was browsing news sites. I came across an article talking about a fundraiser held a few months ago for Hillary Clinton at the home of a Yale professor of law. The professor's name? Judith Resnik. Now, I grew up in the area where the astronaut-Resnik is from. I had to do a huge project on her for my senior year American History class in high school. Growing up, I heard about her allllll the time. She was my little girl hero. I had Judith Resnik posters all over my room. So the name immediately got my interest.

I scroll down through the article and I come to a picture of this Professor Resnik. I think I sat there in a state of shock for a very long time. I spent hours of my childhood falling asleep looking at my pictures of astronauts and space. This woman's face is the face from my posters. It's freaky.

I started searching the Internet for more info. Certain things are spiking my mental radar.

Wikipedia informs me that Judith Resnik (astronaut) was born in Akron, Ohio....but that her parents were Jewish immigrants from Ukraine.

A search on the professor Judith Resnik has revealed that she has a lot of money, is friends with the Clintons, and her law specialty that she teaches is federalism.

So, I did what any logical person would do when they find out their dead childhood hero just might be still wandering around like Elvis.....I searched "Challenger 1986 astronauts still alive" and have found that I am not the only one that has had this epiphany. And others have found all but one of the challenger astronauts dopplegangers.

I feel really sad right now. Gut feeling is that the conspiracy websites have this one right. If I had found the conspiracy websites first, I would have been more skeptical. But since I reached the conclusion on my own and then searched for the conspiracy website stuff...well. I'm having a moment here. What IS real anymore?

I came here to see if I could find info on this and haven't found anything so Im off to research more.....

No responses is actually more reassuring than any responses, I think. It sounds entirely crazy to me too.

I think this theory falls under the same category as the Sandy hook killings or the Boston bombing actors theory.

What would be the point of this ? Why did not they talk about how they did not die before ?
Why would they elaborate a cover-up that can be blown away with a simple google search ?

It is a perfect way to debunk and ridicule true researchers of conspiracies when you have such non-sense propagated on the web.

Rennie564 said:
So, I did what any logical person would do when they find out their dead childhood hero just might be still wandering around like Elvis.....I searched "Challenger 1986 astronauts still alive" and have found that I am not the only one that has had this epiphany. And others have found all but one of the challenger astronauts dopplegangers.

Well, stranger things have happened. John Keel claimed that a Lee Harvey Oswald doppelganger was present in Dallas the day of Kennedy's assassination - and the testimony of U.S. Air Force sgt. Robert G. Vinson of the North American Air Defense Command ( NORAD ) appears to back that up. I posted excerpts from the following link to an article by Jim Fetzer at Veterans Today (before his expulsion & subsequent wiping of his articles from the website) re NO two Oswalds. As far as I know, it was not refuted.

_http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/TwoLHOs.html

One has to wonder about the whole 'eclipsing realities' phenomenon & is what you're wondering about a manisfestion of it - similar to those who have firm memories that Nelson Mandela died in prison? FWIW, Jim Stone has made a case re Sex in the City - now only manifesting as Sex AND the City!

Search result of "Sex in the City" in the movies thread of this site:

Movies & Trivia: Picks & Pans / Re: Twilight Saga
« by Hildegarda on November 09, 2010, 04:30:21 AM »

...... to get along with men (any "divorce movie", "Sex in the City" etc.), and they, frankly, appeal only to a ......

However, if you google Sex in the City, you get:

0 results (0.35 seconds)
Search Results

HBO: Sex and the City: Homepage - HBO.com
www.hbo.com/sex-and-the-city

HBO
Are you Team Aiden or Team Mr. Big? Ponder life's big questions with Carrie Bradshaw. Every episode of Sex and the City is available on HBO NOW. Start your ...
Sex and the City (TV Series 1998–2004)
- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0159206/
Internet Movie Database
Rating: 6.9/10 - ‎73,286 votes
Created by Darren Star. With Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon. Four female New Yorkers gossip about their sex-lives (or lack ...
‎Full Cast & Crew - ‎94 Episodes - ‎Parents Guide - ‎External Reviews

Sex and the City (2008) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt1000774/
Internet Movie Database
Rating: 5.5/10 - ‎94,148 votes
A New York writer on sex and love is finally getting married to her Mr. Big. But her three best girlfriends must console her after one of them inadvertently leads Mr.

It appears Sex IN the City has vanished down the rabbit hole!

From Jim Stone's website:

"Ok, now I have cold hard proof of Sex in the City, in the form of intrinsic evidence which proves that EVERYONE LIVING thinks it is supposed to be "Sex in the City". A simple google search that does the search in a way that denies Google the ability to correct the search results in a unanimous public consensus that YES, it always was "sex in the city":

Note the locations of the publications listed here: We have publications in America, airline blogs, and publications in Israel that say it was sex in the city, and ADDITIONALLY, a pirate perfume company in China that thought it was sex in the city. This proves that this phenomenon was global, and not just a local glitch at the local station, where someone there titled it wrong. Yet when you do an uncorrected search on Google, all Google will say is that it is and always was "sex and the city" and when you do a google image search titled "SEX IN THE CITY" it autocorrects and only puts up graphics of "Sex and the City" even if you try to force it to only give results for "sex in the city" because in this timeline, only the public conscience has it remembered as "sex in the city" which will show up in text people have written, while the hard physical reality has it as "sex and the city".

scity1.gif

scitcol.jpg

Sooo - which reality are we actually manifesting in now - one in which Judith Resnik is alive - or just her doppelganger?!

This topic was written up on Veterans Today earlier this year:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/07/363471/

Are Challenger’s Crew Members Alive?

By Stewart Ogilby on July 7, 2015

challenger_flight_crew.jpg

In maintaining a hoax, rather than killing potential whistle blowers, as needed to be done during Apollo, it was easier to work with cooperative individuals who could return to private lives. Obviously, all could easily do so except for those supposedly killed during fake “space missions”. To actually kill members of the complicit staff would potentially create serious difficulty. Who knows how others, aware of the hoax, might react? The trick was to cobble together biographies, part true and necessarily part fake, for deceased “astronauts”.

Take a quick look at just two of this crew: Michael J. Smith and Judith Resnik. Smith is said to have graduated from the Naval Academy at Annapolis in 1967 and served in various U.S. Navy capacities until selected in 1980 for Space Shuttle duty. If it turns out that an existing Michael J. Smith doppelganger has credible and verifiable evidence of other activities that would have conflicted with NASA obligations during the span between reporting for space shuttle duty and the date of the Challenger’s narrative we can safely say he was not the person selected for the NASA role. Well, our doppelganger is said to have served as a research program director at the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety (NIOS) in Cincinnati, Ohio from 1974 through 1984 before becoming Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin, an improbable but not impossible career move for a former U.S. Navy officer. I tried researching NIOS online but the websites were down. I bet they go back up soon.

With respect to improbable career changes, Judith Resnik is interesting. The fake space shuttle astronaut married in 1970 a former student buddy at Carnegie Mellon University where they both majored in electrical engineering. Interestingly, both were soon employed by RCA where they worked with various NASA projects connected to the company. After a few years they moved to the D.C. area because Judith’s husband had decided to go to Georgetown University Law School (talk about a career change!). The narrative is that Judith did not join him in law but enrolled at the University of Maryland, graduating in 1977 with a PhD in EE before being recruited in 1978 for NASA by Nichelle Nichols.

Although divorced from her former student buddy, they remained on good terms. Judith invited him to observe her blast-off in the maiden voyage of the space shuttle Discovery for an August to September “mission” in 1984. Thus, we have the curious picture of the lawyer coming to Florida to watch his ex-wife, a former student buddy, in a milestone blast-off during the space shuttle hoax. Obviously, Judith wasn’t in space for weeks, her televised wild weightless hair notwithstanding. Perhaps he knows where she was.

The living doppelganger is said to have graduated NYU Law School in 1975. In a year she was a lecturer and teaching at Yale Law School, a meteoric career move. She is said to have been on the faculty of University of Southern California’s Law School for seventeen years, beginning in 1980 before re-joining Yale Law School in 1997. I observe that one need not practice law, generating court transcripts, to have an illustrious law career. This strikes me as curious but I am not a lawyer so what do I know?

ADDENDUM (posted July 29, 2015):
Considerable evidence has been presented linking Judith Resnik who was killed in January, 1986 in the explosion of NASA’s shuttle, Challenger, with Attorney Judith Resnik who is a professor at Yale University’s College of Law.

There is ample pre-college background online for NASA-Judith, including a worshiping father, Marvin, and her high-school years near home in Akron, Ohio. The narrative is that she went on to study electrical engineering at Carnegie-Mellon and then earned a PhD in EE from The University of Maryland before joining NASA and dying in the Challenger’s explosion.

There is less background online for Attorney Resnik. She emerges as a brilliant Bryn Mawr student at age 18 who graduated in 1972 and then graduated from law school at New York University in 1975.

Attorney Resnik’s resume has her leaving, in 1980, a position at Yale to teach at the University of Southern California in downtown Los Angeles. She remained in that area until returning east to Yale in 1997. If that time-line for Attorney Resnik is accurate, it puts her in Los Angeles at the time of the Challenger’s explosion in January 1986. She remained in California for more than ten years.

Following Challenger’s 1986 explosion NASA-Judith’s heart-broken father, Marvin, moved in 1987 from Akron, Ohio to Encinitas, California (for the weather, no doubt) where he remained until his death in March, 2010. Prior to his death, he collected more than $2 million from the manufacturer of Challenger’s O-Rings, failure of which had been determined by NASA to have been the cause of his beloved daughter’s death.

I wonder if heart-broken Marvin Resnik ever knew that a brilliant young woman who, coincidentally, bore an uncanny resemblance to his beloved daughter, as well as carried his daughter’s name, Judith Resnik, was for more than a decade only a 90-minute drive away.

Life is often stranger than fiction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does that song go . . . "That old black magic has me in its spell . . . "

Rennie564 said:
No responses is actually more reassuring than any responses, I think. It sounds entirely crazy to me too.

Giving web links to your findings for others to verify would have been useful.

Just a bit more on the 'eclipsing realities' aspect of this thread - additional info from Jim Stone's site (_82.221.129.208/indexbksep82015.html):

How big was the Rio Jesus anyway?
You know, that GIANT Jesus statue they have down there in Brazil, that in (at least my) original timeline dwarfed the entire town? I specifically remember that particular Jesus was over 300 feet tall, and that there was another giant Jesus in Peru that was just under 400 feet tall. How tall are they now? GET THIS: Neither are as tall as a 10 story building now! They look like ordinary large statues a big church might put up! And as it turns out, there is not a single Jesus statue anywhere in the world now that is over 120 feet tall when the base is subtracted!

And I do not know what to make of this.
All I can do is guess either something happened in our original timeline and a new one was created with errors in the details (which would pretty much prove we live in a simulation and not a real universe) or someone gained the ability to mess with the timeline and unwittingly change certain details in the recent past (which is as far back as they can go without risking their own time travel technology messing up their prospects of return.) It would make sense then that if they messed up the past, that would be our reality, but it did not go that way, something is seriously messed up.

One thing is certain, my memory is not messed up, "Sex in the city" proves it!

I can only hope it is the white hats messing with the timeline to give us a chance, like in the latest Terminator movie. I can only hope . . . . . because if it is the bad guys doing this, they already won and if no one is messing with the timeline, we might be living as a simulation in a CPU that had a crash, and merged us with a different but very similar parallel database.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked my local library online for Sex In the City and the display came back w/ Sex AND the City. I don't own any Sex in the City materials, so have nothing to check from a personal standpoint. Seems I do remember aerial movie shots of the extremely tall Jesus statue. Wonder what else was 'tweaked' . . .

JEEP said:

I looked at the above picture - zoomed in and all - and there is only superficial likeness.
For example for the bottom right guy we're supposed to believe he went from having no gap between his front teeth to now having one.
Etc, etc. I feel like I was playing one of those "spot the 6 differences" cartoons like they have in newspapers.

domi said:
For example for the bottom right guy we're supposed to believe he went from having no gap between his front teeth to now having one.
Etc, etc. I feel like I was playing one of those "spot the 6 differences" cartoons like they have in newspapers.

Yeah, "pattern recognition run amok", as the C's said, it seems.

JEEP said:
One has to wonder about the whole 'eclipsing realities' phenomenon & is what you're wondering about a manisfestion of it - similar to those who have firm memories that Nelson Mandela died in prison? FWIW, Jim Stone has made a case re Sex in the City - now only manifesting as Sex AND the City!...

...One thing is certain, my memory is not messed up, "Sex in the city" proves it!...

It happens that people have mistaken the title of the serie & movie wrong before. Saying "in the" instead of "and".

It begs the question about how anyone would take such statements as proof of any kind of eclipsing realities phenomenon ?

Tigersoap said:
It happens that people have mistaken the title of the serie & movie wrong before. Saying "in the" instead of "and".

It begs the question about how anyone would take such statments as proof of any kind of eclipsing realities phenomenon ?

I no longer take anything on VT seriously & Jim Stone is hardly even remotely reliable. However, this link was posted to his site:

_http://racoon.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/3156.html

It's a forum discussion from back in the day when many females were quite enamored w/ Sex IN the City > & that is how the topic discussion is listed.

From the link above:

Topic #3156 - Sex in the City - Dated May 30 '08

Interestingly enough, the very last post on the linked page, dated May 31 '08:

added at edit:

http://www.netflix.com/Search?ff2_submit.x=14&ff2_submit.y=9&v1=sex+and+the+city

Too much promiscuity/Cosmopolitans have dented their brains? And I think Tigersoap's point is proven - unless someone has an actual DVD showing the title as Sex In the City! Have to say, Sex IN the City is what I remember and Sex AND the City just sounds strange to me. Odd.

The possible Challenger doppelgangers may be more mistaken identity/faulty memory/messin' w/ our heads antics - but the Vinson testimony re a second Oswald is another story - one that's most intriguing. The fact that the LHO 'doppelganger' & his associate rushed off the plane at Roswell adds to the mystique:

“You’re at Roswell Air Force Base in New Mexico,” the AP said.
_http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/TwoLHOs.html

So, unless more substantiated data appears, Challenger case most likely a psyop mind game & Sex AND the City - just a case of mistaken grammar?

In respect to this thread, I just asked my wife what she would immediately think of if I said: "Kim Cattrall" and "Mr. Big".

Her reply was : "Sex IN the City"

I never watched it myself..

I remember when Sex and the City was on, and people I knew were talking about it. They'd say "Sex in the City" and that's what I thought it was, until seeing the PR for the show. It was "Sex AND the City". I think it's just a matter of lazy system 2 thinking. "Sex in the City" might just seem more natural, and people don't pay much attention. Like when reading a book, and you read a particular word thinking it's another word. But then when you go back you realize you weren't paying attention - the word was actually different.

Same with the whole "Berenstein/Berenstain" Bears thing. (Another similar phenomenon online where people swear it was "Berenstein", and reality has shifted or something like that. - It was a series of children's books.) Well, when you're a kid, or an adult looking back on what you thought/heard as a kid, "Berenstein" is much more natural because of all the -stein names. "Berenstain" is odd. But that doesn't mean it wasn't always Berenstain, OSIT.

I remember clearly reading it as 'Sex and the City' when going through the TV listings. I suppose it stood out to me because it seemed unusual as opposed to 'sex in the city'. although I never watched it.

Back
Top Bottom