2016 evil year?

Joe said:
But to get a year where the numbers add up to 9 in and of themselves via simple addition, like 2016, you have to go back to 1800!

Not to be too pedantic, but for the sake of correctness - wouldn't it actually be 2007?

(Personally, 2007 was a bad year for me - as was 1998 and 1989. I'm aiming to break that trend this year).

Nature, Ed will tell you a short story that happened to Ed yesterday. He went to the market with one of his friends and after they finished all the shopping they got out; his friend told him: "Oh man, I don't know what is wrong with me, but I keep seeing the number 44 a lot lately; even now, I paid 44 kroners for the food." Ed then stopped and told him, "check your clock man". It was 17:30. Ed told him again, "look at these vegetables outside the market, can you see the prices?" And he's like " oh yea I see them, they're pretty expensive'. And then Ed asks him, "did you see 44 anywhere, on your phone clock, or on any on these prices?" Then he says : "No. "

End of story.
The conclusion: Your convictions are the factors that contribute to your search for a meaning. Don't let yourself convinced so easily by what you want to believe. It is easier to believe and it is harder to think. This is a pattern trend, where you want to find meaning in something that could be just very random. Just like the 11:11 trend. 2012 was 20+1+2=23, 2:3=0.666(666666), etc. This is just another marketing game made especially for a target audience.
Take care now

Numerology has never come across as an exact science to me. I live at house number 9, so does that mean I am destined for worst luck than those that live at house number 8?
And what about all those people that live at house number 666? Poor things must be having a hell of a time, excuse the pun.
Or..... does numerology have more of an effect on people and/or events the more that people focus on it? After all, we've learnt that many things can change their state just by being observed, so maybe if you strongly hold the belief that 2016 will be a bad year just because it adds up to 9 , then you almost will it to be so?

[quote author= electrosonic]Or..... does numerology have more of an effect on people and/or events the more that people focus on it?[/quote]

I believe it has more to do that we live in a symbolic universe and creation might try to tell us things if we are able to see and listen ?

MikeJoseph82 said:
Joe said:
But to get a year where the numbers add up to 9 in and of themselves via simple addition, like 2016, you have to go back to 1800!

Not to be too pedantic, but for the sake of correctness - wouldn't it actually be 2007?

(Personally, 2007 was a bad year for me - as was 1998 and 1989. I'm aiming to break that trend this year).

Good catch! Missed that one!

bjorn said:
[quote author= electrosonic]Or..... does numerology have more of an effect on people and/or events the more that people focus on it?

I believe it has more to do that we live in a symbolic universe and creation might try to tell us things if we are able to see and listen ?
[/quote]
Ed thinks there is plenty of symbolism besides a bunch of numbers. Take emotions, thoughts as that form of symbolism. Take the internal struggle, the I's we have that come and go. Take innumerable cycles of nature and existing in the universe, and you will find the real symbolism stays in the good old saying - "As above so below". Take the weather as a symbol, the elements of nature - fire, water, air, soil etc. There are many other things to regard into this symbolistic account. Numerology I find very cunning so to speak, because there is something true in that, but not this types of things we get lost into.

Thanks to your contributions.
Yes, I mustn't fall in anxiety, just be aware of what happens to our world, every day, every month, every year.
However, what occurs on our world, this current year, is very bad and inacceptable on an ethical level. Maybe just the consequence of because I'm aware now?
Hmm, I think that the world goes more and more ill and crazy (pathocrats don't need to wear a mask now, pedophiles protected and incited, all sorts of violence on defenseless people such as children, women, handicaped, or elder people).
Violence has allways exist but it is not only intense, but also frequent, and lawless.

If you use on top of the number for year, month, day, hour, minute and second, add all the numbers together, we'd get lots of 9s. We will be having many evil seconds too

Evil shows his face:
https://www.sott.net/article/319759-Bizarre-and-creepy-Gotthard-Base-tunnel-opening-ceremony-satanic-ritual

:cry:

nature said:
I learned, on the serie "the wave" that 9 is the number of Evil.
2016 : 2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 :(

Will this year be a critical year? What can I do to protect myself and the others? Is there something more urgent to do?

Why not 7? :)

Feel free to make some combinations for 7! ;)

Back
Top Bottom