2019 Crop Circles

mrtn

Dagobah Resident
I thought I would open a thread for this year's crop circles, 2019.
(see other years here: Crop circles topics by year)

Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.
see details here, including ground shots and field report:

DJI_0315.jpg

When I reread the latest session..
A: There is a match between future and present frequency.
..I was reminded of that crop circle. Also, everything feels 'in between' lately, like on that depiction.

I was searching information on Sun Spot's and if there was any activity to correspond to the recent black-out in Argentina and came across this article of a Crop Circle that appeared in France, in Saint Hippolyte on June 13, 2019. The article has a "dramatic" headline and there is a rebuttal towards the end of the article.

September 9, 2019: 50M Asteroid To Strike Earth-Confirmed By Crop Circle (Graph, photo, video)
September 9, 2019: 50M Asteroid To Strike Earth-Confirmed By Crop Circle

June 14, 2019 - The French crop circle was presented in two phases, the first with our solar system and the second phase the asteroid itself, and the asteroid path’s striking the Earth itself.

Giéville (Manche), South of Saint Lô, Normandy, France. Reported 14th June.

torigny-les-villes-june14-2019b.jpg

Fastovetskaya, Tikhoretsk, Russia. Reported 19th June.

f480214a7f48dbb1264aac7a5ce43b7c.jpg

Sparticles Wood, nr Netherme-on-the-Hill, Surrey. Reported 21st June

Sokolovskoe, Nr Gulkevich, Krasnodar, Russia. Reported Reported 23rd June

DJI_0038_small1.jpg

Lidon, Nr Chauvigny. Vienne, France Reported 28th June
This one looks weird. Did Macron design this?:-D
june28-2019-lidon1.jpg

Scrubbs Lane, Nr Bishops Sutton, Hampshire. Reported 29th June.

DJI_0297-Pano.jpg

Saulx-Marchais, Nr Beynes, Yvelines, France. Reported 29th June

Saulx2019b.jpg

Wolka Orchowska, Nr Gmina Orchowo, Poland. Reported 29th June

65434657_450403739025260_84.jpg

Twin Terrils, Nr Houdain/Haillicourt, Pas-de-Calais, France. Reported 30th June.

june-29-twin-terrils1b.jpg

Rue De Mieraville, Nr Nielles-lès-Ardres, Pas-de-Calais, France. Reported 30th June.
Weird again. It almost hurts.
ruedu02.jpg

A lot in France. Does France get its grace period now?
There were some others and smaller ones too.
I did not look into July yet.

I thought I would open a thread for this year's crop circles, 2019.
(see other years here: Crop circles topics by year)

Norridge Wood, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.
see details here, including ground shots and field report:

View attachment 30396

When I reread the latest session....I was reminded of that crop circle. Also, everything feels 'in between' lately, like on that depiction.
Good grief, mrtn, you can't be serious! Sorry, but Harmony99 is 100% correct. Just look at the shoddy crop-lay, its all over the shop... Very poor workmanship. Christ, look at the right 'circle' at 2.00 mins in... Its like a squashed satsuma FCOL!
The same goes for most the French ones you've added since.

I don't think y'all giving it the thumbs up have been wearing your BluBlockers?

Its got to be "meticulously meticulous", people.... "Meticulously meticulous"!!!

Good grief, mrtn, you can't be serious! Sorry, but Harmony99 is 100% correct. Just look at the shoddy crop-lay, its all over the shop... Very poor workmanship. Christ, look at the right 'circle' at 2.00 mins in... Its like a squashed satsuma FCOL!
The same goes for most the French ones you've added since.

I don't think y'all giving it the thumbs up have been wearing your BluBlockers?

Its got to be "meticulously meticulous", people.... "Meticulously meticulous"!!!
I just posted what's going on. I find many of them suspicious too. As for the first one, did you read the 'Field Report'? And what you pointed out about the right circle looks like normal interference with the tractor tracks to me.
Just letting play your gut feeling and your need for perfection and grandiosity and then coming to a conclusing that is '100% correct' is not how I approach this.

Just letting play your gut feeling and your need for perfection and grandiosity
Its not me saying that, its the C's: "meticulously meticulous" or "with meticulous meticulousness"... Or something like that.

You may want to have a quick look at this BLT Research -- Plant Abnormalities

Also bear in mind, hoaxers know now not to leave board marks. In fact, I may go so far to say some genuine circles in times gone past may have had COINTELPRO agents go in first-doors and deliberately flatten with boards after the fact, to throw off the scent and sow confusion.

Linda Moulton Howe just posted an article on her website about what she's calling a 'ghost' crop circle. On further investigation it seems that what was a normal crop circle this year (July 2019) - where the circle is visible from the crops being flattened - they're now visible (video form October 2019) due to the crops being a fresh green surrounded by browning crop. Both videos as a comparison are posted in the article below.

Is it an artifact of the former crop circle? The creation of the first changed the crops/soil in some way? Not sure. I don't think i've come across something like this before.

Posted on October 30, 2019 © 2019 by Linda Moulton Howe
Mysterious Green Crop Formation Emerges in U. K. Brown Harvested Field.
[crop circle from July 2019

['ghost circle from October 2019]

“This is absolutely breathtaking. May I inquire how the depressed image is green while the rest of the crops are yellow/brown? Its sooo amazing and beautiful!”

— KarmaReCycled81, October 23, 2019, about remarkable fresh green crop growing in a circular formation on brown, bare, harvested field at Rodfield Lane, Hampshire, England.

October 30, 2019 Rodfield Lane, Hampshire, U. K. – A week ago on October 23, 2019, U. K. videographer Nick Bull from Stonehenge Dronescapes reported on YouTube this drone video of a vivid green “ghost crop circle” that has mysteriously emerged in fresh-looking plants even though it’s the end of October. There are no crops in the fields, trees are turning colors and their leaves falling to the ground before winter snows.

So How? Why? is this beautiful crop pattern emerging on the bare earth field as if it were spring?

Rodfield Lane, Hampshire, U. K., is only 6 miles straight east of Winchester, where one of the first big cycles of crop formations began in the 1970s.

Rodfield Lane, Hampshire, U. K., is only 6 miles straight east of Winchester, where one of the first big cycles of crop formations began in the 1970s.

Nearly half of all crop circles found in the U.K. in 2003 were located within a 9 mile (15 km) radius of the Avebury stone circles, Europe's largest and one of the most complex Neolithic stone circles from 2850 B. C., at least 4,800 years old.

Nearly half of all crop circles found in the U.K. in 2003 were located within a 9 mile (15 km) radius of the Avebury stone circles. Avebury is Europe’s largest and one of the most complex Neolithic stone circles, dating from 2850 B. C., at least 4,800 years old. Avebury is about 50 miles northwest of Winchester.

What Are “Ghost Crop Circles”?

I began investigating crop formations on location in England back in 1992. I loved walking through the gorgeous crop fields, dragging my fingers over the seed heads of wheat or barley or oilseed rape.
Linda Moulton Howe investigating crop formations in England in 1999.

Linda Moulton Howe investigating crop formations in England in 1999, when biophysicist W. C. Levengood was confirming affected crops showed evidence of interaction with a spinning microwave plasma of unknown origin. Image © 1999 by Earthfiles.com.

Once in awhile when spring returned, I would be surprised to see that an exact pattern that had been in the field the summer before would leave a pale trace in the same field the following year. That’s why they were called “ghost” patterns.

Yatesbury, Wiltshire, England second season ghost crop formation emerged in yellow, blooming canola/rapeseed oil crop in 2002. Images © 2002 by Peter Sorensen.

Yatesbury, Wiltshire, England: second season “ghost” crop formation echo of 2001 pattern emerged in yellow, blooming canola/rapeseed oil plants in 2002. Images © 2002 by Peter Sorensen.

But never have I seen before a beautiful, rich green pattern of new crops rising out of a barren fall/ winter field — until Nick Bull and his drone camera captured this beautiful, mysterious, fresh green pattern on October 23rd. If anyone watching tonight has any information about how this spring pattern of fresh, growing crop could happen in a fall field, please email me at: earthfiles@earthfiles.com.

I also want to thank my longtime dear friend, Gill Nicholas, in Devizes, England, for sending me the beautiful drone video. Gill and I have walked miles in crop formations since 1992 and felt odd presences in some fields and seen mysterious lights in others.

Over the 1989 to 1999 decade, there were more than 2,000 formations reported worldwide. By the summer of 1999, researchers and European residents who have followed the mystery for several years were speculating more about other dimensions, parallel universes and time travelers. But why would crop fields be the medium? And why so widespread in England, France, the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Japan, Australia, the United States, Canada, Russia, Peru and other countries?

Who? How? Why? are questions that provoke any mind that has seriously studied the formations, their repetivie geometries and fractal themes, the biochemical and biophysical changes not found in known hoaxes that include heating by microwave energies; increased vigor and accelerated growth in some plants, less vigor and retarded growth in others; magnetic anomalies in soils; and disturbances in cameras, tape recorders and batteries that cause equipment to stop operating.

What are the mysterious lights and glowing spheres seen so often around crop formations? Why are their physical and chemical changes in affected plants and soil? Biophysicist W. C. Levengood studied hundreds of plant and soil samples and reported there was evidence that spinning plasma vortices had interacted with the crop.

What unknown trigger released them? Could low-energy plasmas with microwave frequencies produce the physical impacts on soil and plants and leave images of mysterious lights and glowing spheres on videotapes and photographs? Are the mysterious lights an unidentified natural phenomenon? Or supervised by an advanced intelligence, which humans have yet to encounter?

Could the lights be connected to the same ancient intelligence, which inspired other marks around the world in ziggurats, pyramids, mounds and stone circles?

Attachments

• screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.31-11_53_51.jpg
    screenshot-www.youtube.com-2019.10.31-11_53_51.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom