2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Last time I remember anyone in such a position proposing/ordering such a route with much less clear words, that person was shot in Dallas. What he means by "All wars must end" remains to be seen though, since he could refer to the duration of wars (make it "quick" in other words) rather than stopping wars or stop new wars in general.

Made me curious who Christopher Charles Miller is. Here is an interview with him shortly before he was promoted into that position:

Yes, Miller makes a very bold statement right now which basically reveals the 2nd term’s foreign policy intention to really “shift” away from decades of global imperial expansion (yes, this was their intention going in 4 years ago) - amazing if they can hold to their word.

This has also got to create some major cognitive dissonance for the anti-war lefty never Trumpers. Not to mention the media spin it would take to paint this in a negative light (I haven’t checked, yet).

But really, the prospect of the US purposely focusing on a true defense strategy a kin to Switzerland or even Russia (But Putin forced them too! :-P) is probably really throwing the war pigs off.

Of course the “secret team” always lurks and I wouldn’t put it past them to throw a big false flag (at least try) — alien invasion unites the world and a ushers in a new order? - good grief.

The average American exceptionalist will have a lot to reconcile...

MAGA is more powerful than the Deep State. I think that the Elite are in for a harsh reality check.

FWIW - Judging from the comments, seems like the pics in the above tweet are actually from a parade when the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA championship and not of the Maga March. The guy’s trying to be funny 🤔

Actually, he is receiving pressure to nominate someone even more potentially dangerous.

It would seem Michelle is ineligible for SCOTUS:
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

This from Natural News:

Canadian government publishes bid request for “Programmable Hydraulic Guillotines” needed “in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19”

guillotine-canada-bid-large.png

“Guillotine” is a term that describes a mechanical device with a powerful chopping blade that can slice things apart. Although there are industrial uses for cutting devices — such as in the book publishing industry — the term “guillotine” specifically refers to a device intended to execute human beings.

The bid document lists technical requirements for the guillotines, under a heading called “Guillotines Mandatory Requirements:”
  • The Guillotine’s cutting and clamping systems must be fully hydraulic;
  • The Guillotine’s automatic blade and clamp must return from every position to its original
    starting position;
  • The Guillotine’s blade depth adjustment(s) must be achievable from outside of the
    Guillotine;
  • The Guillotine’s measurement readout must be in imperial measurement;
  • The Guillotine’s blade changing tool, wrenches/screwdrivers and cutting block must be
    provided for each Guillotine;
The document also calls for a “1 year parts and labour warranty” to make sure the guillotine continues running smoothly so that the chopping isn’t interrupted.

Is this bid for industrial use, or something more sinister?​

A skeptic might look at this government bid and conclude it must be a bid for cutting equipment to be used in cutting books, stacks of papers or posters. One of the companies involved in the bid appears to be a printing company, for example. But wouldn’t that also be the perfect cover story for acquiring actual guillotines intended for a more sinister purpose?

Given that Canada is already in the process of constructing covid “concentration camps” — while touting this guillotine bid as part of “Canada’s response to COVID-19,” many people will have serious questions about the intended use of these devices as well as the language used to describe them.

If these were merely industrial cutting machines, wouldn’t the listing just say, “Cutting Machine” instead of “Guillotines?”

:shock:

In light of recent revelations about the vote counting SW fraud in the US, things are heating up in Czech and Slovakian online space. As it turns out, the same companies or their branches have been involved in many European countries and there is little doubt that some strange election results in recent years have been caused by the same manipulation. The last parliamentary election in Czech (2017) experienced strange blackout and water pipe damage during final hours of elections in the building of the Statistical Bureau and after that two leftist-progressive parties, which were not doing well at all, got into the parliament with slightly over 5% mandate. Let's remember the presidential election in France with Marie Le Pen leading the polls, the Scottish referendum, Presidential election in Austria, in Slovakia too (liberal Zuzana Čaputová would hardly win anything).

When talking about Slovakia, yesterday there was this relatively small Candle March in Bratislava after which (in about half hour) some workers started welding the main gate of government headquarters, ahead of tomorrows celebrations of November 17, which was the day when so called Velvet revolution took place in 1989 and brought about regime change in former Czechoslovakia.

It looks like many government officials are pooing their pants these days all over the Western world and the neocon/Soros & Co. are going to see some anger turned against them very soon. Unfortunately, nasty clashes with police and military are too be expected.

As I read this article posted before :

I wondered about what would really happen if the elections were declared null and void as I suspect they will be (the article kind of convinced me on that point). I stumbled across this on YT which quite nicely answer my question (within the first 4min). That guy Paul Engel explains how it could play out if the outcomes were still in limbo by december 14th, and also, I think, if massive indisputable proof of fraud (like this business of german servers) were made public before that.

That is the main problem I had with Trump, he was too cosy with the Zionists, and his employment of John Bolton was baffling. What the hell did he expect from a man like that?

It isn't really baffling to me. In short: things are complicated, complex, layered and very tricky at that level and Trump has to be very strategic about anything and especially in this area. Anything else would be plain stupid. In other words: "hold your friends close and your enemies closer". It is easy to come to rushed and superficial ideas about Trump and what he is doing, it is far more difficult though to "walk a mile in his shoes" before criticizing:

Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes​

The admonition to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes means before judging someone, you must understand his experiences, challenges, thought processes, etc. The full idiom is: Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

Judicial Watch Files Suit after Secret Service Admits to Destroying Records Related to Alleged Biden Altercation with Secret Service Agent​

Creepy Joe is just a 'dirty old man'

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for records that the Secret Service claims to have destroyed related to a reported physical altercation between a Secret Service Agent and Joe Biden at a photo op in 2009 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:20-cv-02457)).

The lawsuit was filed after the Secret Service failed to respond to a July 14, 2020 administrative appeal challenging its claim that all files related to the 2009 altercation, “ha[d] been destroyed,” due to “retention standards.”

On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report.

Back
Top Bottom