2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I have a bad feeling Biden will win and that will be that. They will cheat and invert reality, get the media and establishment to say the opposite. They've become really good at inverting reality.

I don't think they can allow Trump to win this time round.
They're already cheating, just like Hillary in 2016. The question then becomes - will it be enough?

Apparently you believe so.... but what if that belief is based on a lie? After all they must have exponentially increased the cheating going on right now. I think Trump will win and then they will try to assassinate him, because that is what the next step in Deep State's devious plan would be. They've reached the stage where if they can't "take prisoners" (i.e. compromise them, or get away with cheating), they just execute them.

A Biden Presidency will mean a faster US collapse and capitulation to globalist designs​

To be clear, I don't really view modern elections from the perspective of "winning" and "losing". It's hard for me to say exactly what was going on behind the curtain in 1876, but today I think it is foolish to engage in election analysis without first accepting the reality that the game is rigged. Biden is a full blown globalist and is proud of it; Trump is surrounded by globalists and banking elites in his own cabinet. Regardless of who loses the election, the elites win. The only question I am here to ask is, which candidate serves the globalist agenda most effectively right now?
The bottom line is, which outcome serves the establishment narrative? Do the elites need Trump in office longer in order to crash the system completely on his watch? I believe this is the case. Like Clinton, Biden represents one of the worst possible candidates that could have been chosen as a believable opponent for Trump if the intent is to remove Trump from the Oval Office. His odd mental breaks, embarrassing gaffs, his habit of being creepily over-familiar with women and young girls and his exposure to corruption through foreign ties make him a poor contender.
With Trump, the crash will most likely happen slower and more methodically as the establishment takes its time building the narrative that conservative ideals, nationalism, sovereignty movements, etc. "caused" the calamity. They need time to condition the masses to the idea that such philosophies are "inherently selfish" and destructive. Meaning, at least with Trump, we have a little more time to prepare for the inevitable.

With Biden in office the time frame changes completely and the crash must move faster. Why? Because the globalists cannot allow a Biden Administration (and by extension the globalists themselves) to be labeled as the culprits behind the crash. They would have to expedite the downturn in the early months of Biden's first term so that the media can claim the crisis is an aftereffect of Trump's presidency.
Be warned, however, that if Biden ends up in office, this should be treated as a sign that a high speed collapse is on the way.
EKt4hrpXUAUpKTZ.jpg

My immediate thought is that Trump will win, judging from the support we see on the ground, and the fact that the polls meant nothing last time, as they may mean nothing this time. But I also think about the book of revelations, predicting a leader at the end that is a convincing liar, deceiver. I think the book of revelations has to be taken with a grain of salt, but nonetheless, I don't think Trump is that deceiver. He's probably been the most honest president in my lifetime... I think. So if the end is to come during the next four years, I think Biden might win - big liar. If not, we'll get Trump. If you're in the U.S..... wear a helmet. Makes you wonder though... if Trump wins, chaos ensues, and we're still in this come the next election... who's next?

So in the lead-up to the show, have you all been 'quiet' on social media? I recall the C's mentioning that discretion and strategic enclosure are paramount these days.

I'm feeling a draw to make some sort of post, but have sat with it and not done so because I'm really unsure what the ramifications would be.

I sense my desire to converse with people about what a Trump win could mean, and the chaos that is likely to ensue - indicated by the creatures known as Pelosi and Hillary already stating that the PTB will refuse to concede victory.

I also see that its too late to discuss this with anyone who I haven't already spoken to. It may just kick up a hornet's nest. Better to just sit back and enjoy the show?

So in the lead-up to the show, have you all been 'quiet' on social media? I recall the C's mentioning that discretion and strategic enclosure are paramount these days.

I'm feeling a draw to make some sort of post, but have sat with it and not done so because I'm really unsure what the ramifications would be.

I sense my desire to converse with people about what a Trump win could mean, and the chaos that is likely to ensue - indicated by the creatures known as Pelosi and Hillary already stating that the PTB will refuse to concede victory.

I also see that its too late to discuss this with anyone who I haven't already spoken to. It may just kick up a hornet's nest. Better to just sit back and enjoy the show?
I think the chaos will happen no matter which candidate wins and it appears that Trump supporters will bear the brunt of the chaos - did my "civic duty" by voting yesterday and now anxiously awaiting the results. The stores in my area were absolutely packed yesterday - close to "Black Friday" craziness so wondering if people are preparing for what is to come?

I can relate to keeping quiet about the election, even though I would like to discuss with others. Where I work it is clear that it would stir up more aggravation and I have already done this with the mask mandates by refusing to wear one at work, so will just watch and see how this plays out.

Last edited:
So, posting on this crazy campaign has almost come to an end then we'll be into the aftermath.

With Trump, the crash will most likely happen slower and more methodically as the establishment takes its time building the narrative that conservative ideals, nationalism, sovereignty movements, etc. "caused" the calamity. They need time to condition the masses to the idea that such philosophies are "inherently selfish" and destructive. Meaning, at least with Trump, we have a little more time to prepare for the inevitable.
This doesn't seem likely and its the least possible scenario the author proposed in my view. The American people won't be convinced of any such thing. Whats really going on is out front now and fighting for the nations sovereignty is paramount to the people or at least a very large percentage, the Trump supporters.

Trump is surrounded by globalists and banking elites in his own cabinet.
Trump didn't have much of a choice for some of the people he's appointed, the bankers for instance,since he needed people who had experience in this area. I don't think working for Goldman Sachs in the past is necessarily a sign of corruption out right, that guilty by association thing again. After 4 years, Trump knows the lay of the land better now and the swamp creatures who dwell within. I expect his second term appointments will be more inline with his plans such as Tom Fitton.

We have so many speculations of what the future holds because the plan in the works is so dire. The C's have said the US is to far gone. Its a simple statement without details so what will that look like? Will this be something they got right? I'm sure its influencing all those here on what will transpire for the US as it has me. Is it possible for things to change when something new comes into the picture. It has in the recent past as we've seen with them.. But, I'm not holding onto such a notion that things will be put right in the US. The globalists won't give up but with Trump in there their plans will be slowed down and hopefully the worst (mandatory vaccines) won't transpire.. With this, the clock may run out for the Snakes. Maybe the karma for the good US people has some light shining through.

If the coup succeeds we're done and then we'll have a whole new world to navigate through.

October 28, 2020 - 12:56 pm
Betfair predicts that as much as $519 million could be bet on the election by Tuesday.

Biden is a -200 favorite to win the election at Betfair (Trump +200).
This tells the story. Nobody has confidence in Biden.
The left. . . . They know Trump is going to take it by a land slide. Twitter backed off after 16 days of censoring the New York post story about Joe Biden and Hunters corrupt business deals. CNN, just announced that Trump does deserve better treatment and they also are now running a story on JOE Biden's shady dealings with his brother Jim and Hunter. All social medias are now trying to cover their asses because they know the polls are all shit and made up and that Trump will be elected by a land slide. After he is there's hell to be paid by all those that have betrayed this country, they're all running for their lives as they can hear the cell doors at Gitmo slamming closed. Chaos ahead.
I listened to CBS radio after 4 months. They were saying "Biden is leading in the absentee ballot voting, but Republicans are expecting large scale turnout on Nov 3rd that can give a majority to Trump". It looks like even the MSM has given up on Biden. Hopefully, this is not a distraction for the voting machine rigging. Let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom