2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Hunter is now the hunted​

But as the details and emails begin trickling out, and as the mainstream media continues to deny the legitimacy of the claims made against Hunter, the big picture keeps sliding closer and closer into focus. It's a big picture. One that could be studied 24/7 for years without quite getting the full grasp of it. But for the time being, it's fun to try. And considering the media has abandoned journalistic integrity in every sense of the word leading up to the election, it's downright necessary to try to help fill in the knowledge gap.
Lots of stuff in this article, much of it historical. The Bidens have been at it a while.

Have you noticed how the psychopathic MSM is using this "mirroring" technique? So, if Trump says the Bidens are a crime family, suddenly #TrumpCrimeFamily is trending on Twitter. If damning evidence indicating Hunter Biden has demonstrated predatory behavior with young girls, suddenly these Guiliani pics come up. And on and on and on.

What's so damning about the Biden-Burisma/Ukraine-China [and other assorted countries] scandal is how the vice president of the United States was severely compromising U.S. foreign policy* in exchange for personal gain (and no doubt a devious, globalist agenda), all of which is treasonous. But the MSM just stamps its feet like a petulant child and whips up the most transparently outrageous lies about Trump and Russia, etc., as if they haven't tried all that before, and as if their mirrored version of things in any way rivals the level of corruption that's being unearthed on Biden.

I think they're frantic to think that the massive hatred they've drummed up against Trump all these years is still not enough to defeat him, and so they no longer have anything to lose. The result is a kind of bizarre comedy, of sorts, featuring the reckless unveiling of a totalitarian, technocratic regime madly trying to crush all dissent, only (as per the Hunter Biden scandal, among other revelations) it's all falling apart before their eyes. Just think of it: people who never even thought of reading the NY Post in the past are no doubt running out to buy the latest edition.

But, again, they have nothing to lose, which could mean: danger ahead, since they're losing their minds, and are becoming increasingly reckless.

* Interesting to note: in one of the interviews I watched with Catherine Austin Fitts, she said what is key now, geo-politically speaking, has to do with who gains dominance over the South China Sea -- and that's exactly the strategic location that Biden severely compromised. He looked the other way as China expanded its military presence there. So, on that item alone what's at stake here is on the order of high treason... it's no ordinary "scandal."

I've noticed that too and its very effective in many circumstances. The mirroring technique is like that of a counter or revenge act. If one reacts with negative energy towards them, they will take it and run it through you oftentimes with more force than one put in the first place. If they can't get a person to react, they will try to goad them into reacting negatively and will full counter them in retaliation.

Very Marxian of them to blame others for what they do themselves.

If America votes for Biden, there is new record of human stupidity on record. Anyone who votes for Biden should never be allowed to utter the word "Science" again. They should have their high school and college degees discarded and revoked. Democrats are full-on peasants and cult-members of the no-brain society. Biden spends all day lying about the nature and effectiveness of Science pretending that science is some religious cult of certainty.

Skate-board journalism has been running at Peek Pool this last week:

Tim Pool covers the Biden email scandal as it rolls forward:

And where else can you get the news these days other than citizen journalists?

Check it out; this was the coverage from Oct 14 - 15 when the news first broke:

NYPBidenStudy_V2_BLOG.png

As Pool points out, what do you do if you've already cast your mail-in vote before you were aware of these breaking stories? Knowledge protects, and living in a fortification made from cemented blocks of ignorance and hysteria endangers!

It seems to me that the MSM is playing a game of throwing caution to the wind, sacrificing everything, burning down their integrity and future prospects to just keep the dam plugged for a few more critical days...

Skate-board journalism has been running at Peek Pool this last week:

Tim Pool covers the Biden email scandal as it rolls forward:

And where else can you get the news these days other than citizen journalists?

Check it out; this was the coverage from Oct 14 - 15 when the news first broke:

NYPBidenStudy_V2_BLOG.png

As Pool points out, what do you do if you've already cast your mail-in vote before you were aware of these breaking stories? Knowledge protects, and living in a fortification made from cemented blocks of ignorance and hysteria endangers!

It seems to me that the MSM is playing a game of throwing caution to the wind, sacrificing everything, burning down their integrity and future prospects to just keep the dam plugged for a few more critical days...
I like that Tim Pool seems a little left of center and brings that perspective. Most of the left seems to have moved to the lunatic fringe, so Tim has more material to work with there.

Definitely a lot of twists and turns as we near the election. The manipulation, outright lies, and lies by omission by the media are becoming more obvious - but I wonder if it's enough to break the mind control hold on some people. Just finished watching bits and pieces of the debate. Biden's promises are full of wishful thinking and lies. Trump did ok but I feel like some of his jabs and human just drive those kinds people further away from him, the kind of people super emotionally sensitive.

I did not want to miss the last debate and so I sacrificed a night without sleep in Germany. The content was interesting for me only in one point - the corruption of Biden. In all the factual questions, the answers were the same as those already discussed in the last two debates. Trump was very calm and authentic. Biden repeated every point like a robot that repeats the same thing in 3. debates. My interest was in Biden's body language, facial expressions and verbal communication. Now there are very bad facts on the table that prove that Biden's head is already on the scaffold. A wise person knows that it is very easy to refute publicly conscious lies or false statements when the evidence is on the table. A pathological liar stands by his lies - pathological blindness without consciously thinking about the consequences. What does Biden believe? That all Americans are actually too stupid to think and are illiterate? With stoic composure he shares his dream - an honest world. I briefly had a slight nausea problem when I looked at his face. A lifeless dead mask and puppet, who trumpeted one lie after another into the world. Lying is the psychopath's strength and he repeats it gushingly without awareness that today all statements are immediately refuted by the media. In the German media no line is written about the Biden scandal and so the German commentators have also made themselves completely stupid. They say that nobody knows nothing - a joke. A complete news blackout. Very interesting to see in the next days how the statements of Biden are now all decomposed to truth.

One thing I find odd, is that despite all the things that Biden has against him, and Trump being the obvious choice, it is maintained that both are in a neck and neck race.
So, it is like a way to enflame everyones passions and maybe extract more donations by keeping a appearance of a close race.
But look at the democrats rallies - they are near empty.
So, the idea of a campaign, is more to roust people to see where they stand - prior to a already determined outcome. And keeping a appearance of even division keeps both sides wary but the division is illusory as you can see how they cooperate despite the rhetoric and posturing. And the crimes they accuse each other with are but a campaign stunt that is only for the purpose of campaigning. So, they reveal the truth in campaigns, but it is only for that purpose, and after the election, it is time to 'move on'.
I think most people sense something smelly, and though Trump is the choice, it is rigged by Biden as his opponent. But to make it appear legit, they will contend it is too close to call.

Supposed attempts of intimidation with Webb's ongoing investigations.
Also the the cliams of Maxwell file's are a necessary diversion.

Hunter and Bevan Sitting On A Laptop?
1:29:57

Ted Lieu
Closing argument of @JoeBiden: We will build back better and create jobs and suppress the virus. Closing argument of @realDonaldTrump: A guy named Tony Bobulinski is mad at Hunter Biden.

Campaign website: tedlieu.com Born: March 29, 1969 (age 51 years), Taipei, Taiwan Party: Democratic Party
Current Tweets play the Child card and other signs of duck and cover, (a favorite ploy of the swamp).

John O. Brennan
I look forward to talking about my memoir Undaunted & our country’s future once Joe Biden is elected President on
@WashingtonPost Live with @IgnatiusPost at 9:30 this morning. 1:35 PM · Oct 22, 2020 Tune in at http://WAPO.st/3mas8PC#PostLi

Definitely a lot of twists and turns as we near the election. The manipulation, outright lies, and lies by omission by the media are becoming more obvious - but I wonder if it's enough to break the mind control hold on some people.
Ideally, some may break free. I'm doubtful for the vast majority that have made it this far without noticing a problem. It's mind-blowing how many folks don't sense the variety of techniques that are used to shape opinions. What's been disappointing to me is that I have a number of friends and acquaintances that are into philosophical or spiritual pursuits, and most are oblivious such manipulations. Maybe I'm naive, but it seems that seekers of truth would look right in front of their noses sometimes.

I am still completely fascinated by the debate. Biden has dismantled himself independently and disqualified himself for the presidential election . Trump did not need to help him to do so. This morning, the German public media wrote for the first time relatively objectively and feared that Biden had shot far over the mark. Not to his advantage.
2 highlights in a memorable debate:
Biden confused Trump with Abraham Lincoln :rotfl:
Biden openly said that he is eliminating the oil industry. A very big signal to all voters in Texas and regions that live off oil. :scared:

If America votes for Biden, there is new record of human stupidity on record. Anyone who votes for Biden should never be allowed to utter the word "Science" again. They should have their high school and college degees discarded and revoked. Democrats are full-on peasants and cult-members of the no-brain society. Biden spends all day lying about the nature and effectiveness of Science pretending that science is some religious cult of certainty.
I feel that some of the votes that come in for Biden will be from dead people or rigged votes. This 'pulling back the curtain' on how 'The Establishment' operates has really swung into high gear!

Back
Top Bottom