2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Trump speaking now...

Thanks Menna, this was a great watch. Stealing an election is one thing, getting away with it is another. Trump is really on fire here.

Dang. Listening to Trump's speech. I think he has really learned a lot, especially this past year. I now actually enjoy listening to him. straight to the point, and speaks so plainly.

Exactly, this isn’t the same Trump from 4 years ago. He grew a lot if you ask me.

Trump said that this was his most important speech ever. He may be right. This and a lot more is what he said.

"We already have the proof, we already have the evidence and it's very clear. Many people in the media and even judges so far have refused to accept it." "If we don't root out the fraud ... we don't have a country anymore."

Last edited:
It's one reason I pretty much ignore the MSM, except through other sources that are breaking it down, examining it, etc.
Now that we not only have the scamdemic, but the election fraud propaganda/lies going full force in every medium, I've stopped reading the other sections of my weekly newspaper other than the Metro - it has the comics and advice columns. :whistle: Sad to say, even those occasionally feature the Covid/election BS. The kicker was a comic today indicating the elves don't want to go with Santa out of fear of Covid! I mean really - is that appropriate for a kids comic?!! The front page section is absolutely sickening to read as the lies are so thick and profuse. Then there's the nauseating letters to the editor in which the public inputs their confirmed brainwashed opinions. What's really funny is that this paper used to be majorly Republican conservative - I mean since forever. It's only been the last year and a half that it completely flipped the other way. Unbelievable.

I stopped watching network news some time ago and only rather recently started watching Tucker. He seemed refreshingly honest and forthright in his reporting, but as has been discussed, his true colors were lately revealed. I'm done with him, too and I recommend you do the same. Too much emotional investment seems apparent - that wonderful energy really deserves a better use and better for you as well. My 2 cents.

Thanks Menna, this was a great watch. Stealing an election is one thing, getting away with it is another. Trump is really on fire here.

Exactly, this isn’t the same Trump from 4 years ago. He grew a lot if you ask me.
Watching him campaigning this year, the rapport he has with his base is pretty amazing. Very natural, even though he was largely saying the same thing again and again. Still, he is "loose" enough to react to the crowd, and embellish where he sees fit, etc. He can be quite humorous too. I know I've never seen this happen with any other president before. Also, his speeches got better as well. Probably his best "formal" speech was the one at Mount Rushmore. In this one he's capturing more of that no nonsense rapport he has with his base, which is so vital to where things stand now. Commentator Dan Bongino said a while back that he thought Trump should be more visible since he was rather invisible seeming, especially after so much public exposure during the campaign. So, here he is doing just that. He's also going to Georgia on Saturday, I believe it is, to campaign for the two Republican senators in that run-off election that's coming up. So, he's keeping very visible in that as well.

Bongino is right, though, he needs to keep this up. It's invigorating to this whole effort.

Now that we not only have the scamdemic, but the election fraud propaganda/lies going full force in every medium, I've stopped reading the other sections of my weekly newspaper other than the Metro - it has the comics and advice columns. :whistle: Sad to say, even those occasionally feature the Covid/election BS. The kicker was a comic today indicating the elves don't want to go with Santa out of fear of Covid! I mean really - is that appropriate for a kids comic?!! The front page section is absolutely sickening to read as the lies are so thick and profuse. Then there's the nauseating letters to the editor in which the public inputs their confirmed brainwashed opinions. What's really funny is that this paper used to be majorly Republican conservative - I mean since forever. It's only been the last year and a half that it completely flipped the other way. Unbelievable.

I stopped watching network news some time ago and only rather recently started watching Tucker. He seemed refreshingly honest and forthright in his reporting, but as has been discussed, his true colors were lately revealed. I'm done with him, too and I recommend you do the same. Too much emotional investment seems apparent - that wonderful energy really deserves a better use and better for you as well. My 2 cents.
No, actually, I've come to like checking in on Tucker Carlson in relation to the election fraud situation. As I was suggesting, sometimes when you hone in on one show, as I've been doing, you start to pick up on some less than obvious details (as I've tried to lay out in that last post). I also wonder, if the Trump team's efforts actually start to weigh in more and more, if Tucker and his producers will feel forced to acknowledge what's going on for fear of falling on the wrong side of this. So, I'm curious how that will go should Trump gain momentum.

Anyway, thanks for the flattering comment, JEEP, and for your concern.

An affadvit from Russell James Ramsland with hard data to look through - red flags including the 'over 100%' voter turnout, the 4 AM spikes estimated as physically impossible, and votes turning up as fractions instead of whole numbers. A good summary.

And in case anyone hasn't read it, the 'Hammer and Scorecard' affadavit by Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf

I have found these very useful to read - to see what actual evidence is being brought forward in the case. I have found it very refreshing to see the data without any sort of media (or social media) packaging. Is anyone else reading the primary hard data? Found anything juicy?

I am watching Lin Wood and Sydney Powell conference being streamed on RSBN - It's almost like Lin Wood is channeling his inner Trump, the way he is speaking to the crowd. Even talking about Soros get out of our country, and things. It's a bid odd to me, it's almost like a show but... I mean, he's right about Kemp, Soros, and the fraud being committed. I wonder if this is the start or component of the "truth movement" that Ark recently dreamed about, and the C's said to expect it. Hmmm.
After reading this, Lin Wood channeling his inner Trump is the last thing i'd be thinking about. Absolutely outlandish if true, which it certainly seems to be. At the same time, if Trump allowed moles and rats that deep into his organization, we can safely conclude that his chances of re-election are zero to nothing.

An affadvit from Russell James Ramsland with hard data to look through - red flags including the 'over 100%' voter turnout, the 4 AM spikes estimated as physically impossible, and votes turning up as fractions instead of whole numbers. A good summary.

And in case anyone hasn't read it, the 'Hammer and Scorecard' affadavit by Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.19.pdf

I have found these very useful to read - to see what actual evidence is being brought forward in the case. I have found it very refreshing to see the data without any sort of media (or social media) packaging. Is anyone else reading the primary hard data? Found anything juicy?

And another one:

The un-named ‘XXXXXXX’ affidavit claims that a scan of the Dominion network shows records of Serbian, Iranian, and Chinese access to the network. It also apparently demonstrates the use of Scorecard.

Holy cow.

I just woke up from a very weird state, what felt like a LOT of caffeine in my system. I don't think I'd drunk any more coffee than usual over the course of the day. I feel very "Reality Splitty".

Anyway...

Wow! The news, when I tuned in to catch up this evening, has apparently gone completely bananas.

There are many new items popping up which I'd never heard before! -Including allegations of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent U.S. ballots printed in China and then shipped in sneaky ways to the USA, and talk of how Trump should declare martial law. -And several points in between. It all seems like a new phase or game board from where things stood two days ago when I was last paying close attention.

How much of this is propaganda and how much is real? I'm still sorting it all out. I definitely feel very lopsided today, like a new arrival in this time line. (And if that's the case, thanks for having me. The one I was in previously was depressing!)

Summaries on these news pieces may be found in this fresh YouTube channel recently forwarded to me by a friend:

Dirt bags in Nevada bow down to the Vegas electoral mafia.

Snip: 6-7 minutes
Yesterday, Donald Trump retweeted a tweet from Networking Vegas (@Networkinvegas) that showed an undated image of the novel coronavirus Alternate Care Site in the parking garage at Renown Medical Center in Reno. The President referred to the facility as “fake” and prompted strong responses from Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak and Reno Mayor Hillary Shieve.

Even though more than a quarter million Americans have died from the novel coronavirus and Trump campaign legal challenges to voting outcomes in Nevada and elsewhere have not prevailed in court, Trump continues to use the word “fake” to describe the pandemic and election results. The President’s tweet came with a qualification from Twitter.
fake-renown-tweet_b.jpg

David Axelrod
Director, @UChiPolitics. / Senior Political Commentator @CNN . Author, Believer: My Forty Years in Politics. Host of The Axe Files podcast.

Powerful statement by Trump. Seems he is ready to fight as long as it takes.

WATCH THIS: Tonight in Michigan, @Rep_CAJohnson in an emotional outburst, calls witnesses that have sworn testimony of fraud LIARS.
https://twitter.com/jessiprincey/status/1334353170429079555

Here are some key points from Trump's speech. Great to see him at last making a coherent and full explanation rather than his usual off the cuff claims:

Trump: (00:00)
Thank you. This may be the most important speech I’ve ever made. I want to provide an update on our ongoing efforts to expose the tremendous voter fraud and irregularities which took place during the ridiculously long November 3rd elections. We used to have what was called, election day. Now we have election days, weeks, and months, and lots of bad things happened during this ridiculous period of time, especially when you have to prove almost nothing to exercise our greatest privilege, the right to vote. As President, I have no higher duty than to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. That is why I am determined to protect our election system, which is now under coordinated assault and siege.

Trump: (00:54)
For months, leading up to the Presidential election, we were warned that we should not declare a premature victory. We were told repeatedly that it would take weeks if not, months, to determine the winner, to count the absentee ballots and to verify the results. My opponent was told to stay away from the election, don’t campaign. “We don’t need you. We’ve got it. This election is done.” In fact, they were acting like they already knew what the outcome was going to be. They had it covered and perhaps they did, very sadly for our country. It was all very, very strange. Within days after the election, we witnessed an orchestrated effort to anoint the winner even while many key states were still being counted.

Trump: (01:44)
The constitutional process must be allowed to continue. We’re going to defend the honesty of the vote by ensuring that every legal ballot is counted and that no illegal ballot is counted. This is not just about honoring the votes of 74 million Americans who voted for me, it’s about ensuring that Americans can have faith in this election and in all future elections.

Trump: (02:12)
Today I will detail some of the shocking irregularities, abuses and fraud that had been revealed in recent weeks but before laying out just a small portion of the evidence we have uncovered, and we have so much evidence, I want to explain the corrupt mail-in balloting scheme that Democrats systematically put into place that allowed voting to be altered, especially in swing states, which they had to win. They just didn’t know that it was going to be that tough, because we were leading in every swing state by so much, far greater than they ever thought possible. While it has long been understood that the Democrat political machine engages in voter fraud from Detroit to Philadelphia, to Milwaukee, Atlanta, so many other places. What changed this year was the Democrat party’s relentless push to print and mail out tens of millions of ballots sent to unknown recipients with virtually no safeguards of any kind. This allowed fraud and abuse to occur in a scale never seen before. Using the pandemic as a pretext, Democrat politicians and judges drastically changed election procedures just months, and in some cases, weeks before the election on the 3rd of November.

Trump: (03:45)
Very rarely were legislatures involved and constitutionally, they had to be involved, but very, very rarely, and you’ll see that as we continue to file our suits, it’s constitutionally, absolutely incorrect what took place, even from a legal standpoint. Many states, such as Nevada and California sent millions of live ballots to every person on their voter rolls whether those individuals had requested ballots or not, whether they were dead or alive, they got ballots. Other states such as Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin, instituted universal absentee balloting right in the middle of an election year, sending absentee ballot requests forms to all voters on all rolls. It didn’t matter who they were. This colossal expansion of mail-in voting opened the flood gates to massive fraud. It’s a widely known fact that the voting rolls are packed with people who are not lawfully eligible to vote, including those who are deceased, have moved out of their state, and even our non-citizens of our country.

Trump: (05:05)
Beyond this, the records are riddled with errors, wrong addresses, duplicate entries, and many other issues. This is not disputed. It has never been disputed. Dozens of counties in the key swing states have more registered voters on the rolls than they have voting age citizens, including 67 counties in Michigan. All of this is evidence. In Wisconsin, the state’s Board of Elections could not confirm the residency of more than 100,000 people, but repeatedly refused to remove those names from its voter rolls before the election. They knew why, nobody else did. I knew why. They were illegal voters. It is a travesty that in the year 2020, we do not have any means of verifying the eligibility of those who cast ballots in an election and such an important election it is, or determining who they are, whether they live in the state or whether they’re even American citizens. We have no idea.

Trump: (06:21)
We have an in all swing states major infractions or outright fraud, which is far more in numbers or votes then we need to overturn the results of a state. In other words, in Wisconsin, as an example, where we were way up on election night, they ultimately had us miraculously losing by 20,000 votes. I can show you right here, that Wisconsin, we’re leading by a lot and then at 3:42 in the morning, there was this, it was a massive dump of votes, mostly Biden, almost all Biden. To this day, everyone’s trying to figure out, “Where did it come from?” But I went from leading by a lot, to losing by a little and that’s right here. That’s at 3:42 in the morning, that’s Wisconsin, a terrible thing, terrible, terrible thing.

Trump: (07:33)
But we will have far more, many times more than the 20,000 votes needed to overturn the state. If we are right about the fraud, Joe Biden can’t be president. We’re talking about hundreds of thousands of votes. We’re talking about numbers like nobody has ever seen before. Just as an example, in certain states, we’ll be down by, let’s say, 7,000 votes, but we’ll find later on 20,000, 50,000, 100,00, 200,000 discrepancies or fraudulent votes, and that includes votes that went through when they were not allowed to be seen by Republican poll watchers, because the poll watchers were locked out of the building. Or people that innocently came to vote on November 3rd, who were all excited about their vote, they were happy. They were proud to be citizens of the United States of America, and they went up and they said, “I’d like to vote.” They were told that they can’t vote. “I’m sorry,” they were told, “I’m sorry. You’ve already voted by mail-in ballot. Congratulations. We received a ballot, so you can no longer vote.”

Lin Wood

Good morning. Today is a good day for Patriots to carefully read this September 2018 Executive Order. And then be confident that we have honest men & women in our government who, like @realDonaldTrump , love America & the rule of law.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election​

Seems the President was way ahead of the foreign interference of the election.

Lin Wood

Good morning. Today is a good day for Patriots to carefully read this September 2018 Executive Order. And then be confident that we have honest men & women in our government who, like @realDonaldTrump , love America & the rule of law.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election​

Seems the President was way ahead of the foreign interference of the election.

I guess that's what happens when you say Russia hacked the election for four years. What if Trump does this and no one hears/listens?

Back
Top Bottom