2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Mexico challenges the Biden admin on Fast and Furious.

Ciudad de México / 22.12.2020 03:58:18
Of the 20 implicated in an arms trafficking trial for the operation carried out between 2009 and 2011, 15 of them are free, after having served lax sentences of between three and nine years.

Big news! Fox News reveals McConnaire's relationship with the Chinese Communist Party! (First in history?) Who was both acquired and piloted? Biden, Swawell, Pelosi, Feinstein, Maconer, Zhao Xiaolan
•Dec 27, 2020

A few more moves by Trump (right before the holidays on 12/22) that may have gone under the radar -

President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Appoint Individuals to Key Administration Posts | The White House

One such key post included this:

Ezra Cohen, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member and Chairperson of the Public Interest Declassification Board.

What is the PIDB?

Trump seems to have a lot of confidence in this guy Ezra. More exposure on the horizon or will this just keep things in check? 🤔¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He comes recommended by General Flynn

I saw from Salty Cracker that Trump signed the bill, but in true 4D-chess fashion (as he says, LOL) he has invoked a 1974 Impoundment Control Act to redline issues he has with specific parts of the "bloat" of the bill he doesn't like, which forces Congress to vote on each of those issues separately, as far as I am aware, and has also 'locked' the money for 45 days, which is a kind of genius, you could say. Considering he couldn't veto it, and couldn't accept the whole of it as it stood (5500+ pages is HUGE, no-one read that, guaranteed) and the conspiracy is that all that money being paid out to various organizations and countries is 'paying for the election steal'... I tend to agree, although that's still just a conspiracy. Very interesting nonetheless.

I found a french article which is a traduction from an article from the website americanthinker posted the 26.
I quickly searched if not already posted here and it seems not, so do i :
It well explains what Mike Pence has the right to do on 6th January, at least, I understood better what is going on in these rigged elections.
Here's the link to the original article in english :

And for french people, its traduction in french :

Enjoy :)

A few more moves by Trump (right before the holidays on 12/22) that may have gone under the radar -

President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Appoint Individuals to Key Administration Posts | The White House

One such key post included this:

Ezra Cohen, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member and Chairperson of the Public Interest Declassification Board.

What is the PIDB?

Trump seems to have a lot of confidence in this guy Ezra. More exposure on the horizon or will this just keep things in check? 🤔¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FYI: as per Greg Hunter's interview with Alex Newman, Ezra Cohen-Watnick was initially brought into the National Security Council as Director of Intelligence by General Flynn. There were those who tried to remove Cohen-Watnick at every opportunity, including H. R. McMaster -- retired general and National Secretary Advisor, 2017-18 -- followed by Bolton, after he himself was appointed National Security Advisor, serving 2018-19. Trump intervened to keep Cohen-Watnick there, and now has made him Under Secretary of Defense. Greg Hunter refers to a potential "information dump" [as far as declassification goes] by the NSA. As usual, time will tell.

So is the general idea then that it's the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party that are in bed with the globlalists, the CFR and the Democrats etc. If so, what is the Chinese Communist Party's goal in this, supposedly?
What popped into my head with this question comes from a decisive moment in Roman Polanski's Neo-noir classic, "Chinatown," funny enough:

Detective Jake Gittes: "Why are you doing it? How much better can you eat? What can you buy that you can't already afford?"

Noah Cross: "The future, Mr. Gittes. The future."

It could be a deeper answer to your question would come from Alex Newman's new book, "Deep State," given what he said in the Greg Hunter interview. One answer might be from the CFR perspective, at least according to Newman's information, given its historically formative role in the Chinese Communist Party, which, if true, is rather interesting to contemplate. Newman's mentioning George Soros is also interesting in this regard, his stating how Soros said in a speech that China should own the new world order in the same way the United States owned the old world order.

So, the question seems to be: what are the globalists doing with China, and what role does China see for itself in this larger context where national sovereignty itself is imperiled? Does China become the seat of the New World Order? Would the elites in the Chinese Communist Party have special privileges then? Or are they too being used?... to help bring down the real target: the United States.

Below I linked to an interview with Catherine Austin Fitts (which I refer to in the Nashville explosion thread). Given her background in finance, she has a pretty incisive take on the globalist agenda from that perspective. There are two aspects of total planetary control she's talking about: the sea pathways (I believe she calls them) -- and as she said in another interview, what's at issue now is the South China Sea and the country who dominates it militarily (with, as we saw with the Hunter Biden email scandal, the Biden/Obama/Clinton group allowing China to expand militarily in the region) -- and secondly, those who dominate relative to the latest space weapons technology.

For a long time now, China's weakness has been that it's not a technological innovator. Its longtime stealing of U.S. intellectual property is in part testament to that. This imbalance also has meant that corrupt U.S. government officials would be especially targeted by the Chinese for this manner of "cooperation," this in concert with big tech, of course.

As Fitts describes the globalist agenda, regular people are considered cattle, or various types of assets, so that those who continue to perform in a way that is useful will have a place in its new slave system. From what we know of China, it's in advance of the U.S. in terms of its technocratic enslavement of its population. Out and out authoritarianism helps in that regard, and much of the U.S. leadership, as is dramatically coming to light, means to catch up in this authoritarian sense. Fitts mentions disaster capitalism, which seems to be what we are presently seeing happen on American soil. As per the destructive movements of BLM and Antifa, for example, the globalists mean to gut the existing infrastructure on the way to re-building a technocratic slave system with smart cities, crypto currency, etc. And of course they're using Covid shutdowns to transfer small business' 44% of the U.S. economy to Wall Street before the awakening resistance even fully understands what is happening.

So, what does China really think it will get out of the globalists? Is it wishful thinking, yet again, that's at work in such high places? Maybe. Maybe they are engaged in a game where they too will be dominated in ways they have yet to fully understand.

Oh, and what of the resistance internal to mainland China, not just Hong Kong? Will there be eruptions possibly aided by American resistance/intelligence factions (so long as the U.S. even has such a resistance)? I'm thinking these questions for the first time, actually, but maybe they are relevant.

Here's a link to my post on Fitts' interview re: the new globalist technocracy, and how it's being advanced on American soil:

While it's hard to say just who is at the very top of the globalist chain of command, we might start with the International Bank of Settlements (IBS). This Dutch entrepreneur / whistleblower, Ronald Bernard (in the interview below), is quite enlightening in that regard. He states the IBS controls all central bank activity, while systematically enforcing secrecy through blackmail (of the Jeffrey Epstein variety).

It's no doubt this globalist organization (IBS) that means to roll out the new centralized crypto monetary system, something that will be discussed at the next "Bretton Woods" type conference coming up. Crypto currencies, according to Fitts, signal the end of currencies since they lack fluidity -- the ability to personally hold and use money, as we know it right now -- and in that they are part of the eradication of human sovereignty itself. Citizens of the new globalized economy will be entirely beholden to "the company store," as Fitts describes it. You draw on whatever digitized credit you have at the behest of the State so long as your behavior is compliant.

And if you haven't seen this talk by Dutch entrepreneur Ronald Bernard before, I recommend watching both the following as they cover in very personal terms the kind of pathway you describe - from 'normal guy' to practicing occult psychopath (though the subject here managed to escape such horrors to tell the tale)

Last edited:
I feel this need to blame "outside influences" is just a distraction from "deep state's" and "deep state" operative's own culpability.
Why are they not the same or same team? The consortium has no nationality, has cooperating entities in all nations, as I understand it.
Session 950121:
Q: (L) We already have a one-world government is what they're saying. [... ]
A: Has been so for long time, as you measure time.
Evidence of "foreign interference" is required to invoke actions described in Executive Order 13848, entitled Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election. The public doesn't yet understand one-world gov't, but they understand domestic (the devil they think they know) and foreign (the scarier devil they don't know). Communication with the public is normally dumbed-down, as politicians know and do, and must tap emotion (the lowest common denominator). Foreign threats work great for that!

Last edited:
Mexico challenges the Biden admin on Fast and Furious.

Ciudad de México / 22.12.2020 03:58:18
Of the 20 implicated in an arms trafficking trial for the operation carried out between 2009 and 2011, 15 of them are free, after having served lax sentences of between three and nine years.

Big news! Fox News reveals McConnaire's relationship with the Chinese Communist Party! (First in history?) Who was both acquired and piloted? Biden, Swawell, Pelosi, Feinstein, Maconer, Zhao Xiaolan
•Dec 27, 2020

And Mitch Mconnell's wife Elaine Chao ain't that interesting.

Back
Top Bottom