4D STS monitoring device in Ear

Sarrestia

The Force is Strong With This One
I have read most of the transcripts and recall that there really isn't much that can be done for an implanted monitoring device, however, I have been increasingly dealing with a change of noise in my ear. As far as I can remember I have been hearing a high pitch noise in my right and left ear. I know this is not due to my years in the service, because I had my hearing checked numerous times before and after deployments, and at least once a year in between; and it began well before the military.

It always starts as one ear losing sound and the high pitch begins. Sometimes I have been able to stop the noise if I concentrate on something else. But recently, within the past two days, the noise has increased in frequency (as in time of occurrence) and the noise has changed into a whumping sound; and only in my left ear. It sounds a lot like when a helicopter is very near and you can hear the blades vibrating in your body, like a whump-whump...etc. However, since I stated it, there were no helicopters nearby, as I can definitely tell the difference due to deployments to Iraq. The noise is definitely louder and affects my hearing incredibly.

My questions: What is this noise!? Is it an implant? Is there anything that I can do to stop the noise from occurring? Why has the noise changed from a high pitch long beep to a whumping sound?

It doesn't seem like it is too connected to what I have been reading, since I took a hiatus from research of the transcripts and the different off-shoots of the research (mainly due to an upheaval in my life regarding school and finances). But I do know that when I started taking the hiatus, the high pitch would occur frequently, and then it changed to its new, and more worrying, noise.

I am not sure if this can be answered, though I really hope that it could; and I would appreciate any assistance, whether opinion, ideas, advice, or full-on answer that anyone, including the Cassiopaeans if possible, could provide.

Thank you,

Sarrestia

Hello Sarrestia,
Could it be related to Tinnitus?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

Hi Sarrestria,

That description also sounds like tinnitus to me. You may also wish to try searching the forum for that term, the phenomenon comes up in many discussions here.

After looking at the symptoms, and some of the causes of tinnitus...it isn't. I have never had an ear infection, been on meds for any length of time, nor wax build-up, checked all right on the neurological front, and have not (even as a child) stuck something into my ear. I also know that it isn't from hearing loss, since the multiple hearing tests performed well after being exposed to mortar rounds falling, gunfire, IED explosions (usually far off), or controlled detonations. Looking at all the other causes, none of them hit the mark - medically speaking, I have been rather clear.

I have also searched the forum with the search box, but maybe I was using the wrong terminology. I shall try different words, maybe that'll work.

Add to the above, none of the sites I have checked out explain sudden changes of noise heard in most patients.

Sarrestia said:
After looking at the symptoms, and some of the causes of tinnitus...it isn't. I have never had an ear infection, been on meds for any length of time, nor wax build-up, checked all right on the neurological front, and have not (even as a child) stuck something into my ear. I also know that it isn't from hearing loss, since the multiple hearing tests performed well after being exposed to mortar rounds falling, gunfire, IED explosions (usually far off), or controlled detonations. Looking at all the other causes, none of them hit the mark - medically speaking, I have been rather clear.

I have also searched the forum with the search box, but maybe I was using the wrong terminology. I shall try different words, maybe that'll work.

Add to the above, none of the sites I have checked out explain sudden changes of noise heard in most patients.

You may want to check out this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24294.msg276264.html#msg276264

Tinnitus was thought to be in the ears, but it seems it is actually in the brain. Vagus nerve stimulation will help. Our EE program does that very well. It can be found here: http://eiriu-eolas.org/

Sarrestia said:
I have read most of the transcripts and recall that there really isn't much that can be done for an implanted monitoring device, however, I have been increasingly dealing with a change of noise in my ear. As far as I can remember I have been hearing a high pitch noise in my right and left ear. I know this is not due to my years in the service, because I had my hearing checked numerous times before and after deployments, and at least once a year in between; and it began well before the military.

It always starts as one ear losing sound and the high pitch begins. Sometimes I have been able to stop the noise if I concentrate on something else. But recently, within the past two days, the noise has increased in frequency (as in time of occurrence) and the noise has changed into a whumping sound; and only in my left ear. It sounds a lot like when a helicopter is very near and you can hear the blades vibrating in your body, like a whump-whump...etc. However, since I stated it, there were no helicopters nearby, as I can definitely tell the difference due to deployments to Iraq. The noise is definitely louder and affects my hearing incredibly.

My questions: What is this noise!? Is it an implant? Is there anything that I can do to stop the noise from occurring? Why has the noise changed from a high pitch long beep to a whumping sound?

Do you have any reason or proof to believe you have an implant? Since you stated you have sound issues in both ears, it would seem unlikely you have two implants that only seem to affect your ears. According to what I've read and from a person who actually had one, the preferred head location is more likely to be in the nose or sinus areas or the back of the neck-head area. Any one with other info, please add to this.

I also have "ear whine" and sometimes it is overwhelmingly loud and screechy. It resembles the whine from my computer and is definitely an internal and relatively constant thing - obviously louder when there is an absence of ambient noise.

As to the whumping sound, could it be you are hearing your blood pressure? Maybe check your pulse and see if it is in sync? Just a thought on that one.

It is my understanding that tinnitus is like a specific pitch that can be steady for a bit or come and go. In my experience of the above, it is not the same thing as the ear whine that seems to be ejecting out of both my ears at the same time and same volume. FWIW

The noise the noise, focus more on your behavior, that's where the important thing happens. The noise well... it can sings as long as it's not for something bad for your physical health. If those monitors are real, they would be focused on changing our internal and external behavior, nothing else I see.

When was your last test on your ears? Maybe you should check again. It seems to me that your exercises with sounds in the military, even if your tests were negative when you took it, can produce some disturbances (I don't know if this is the exact word) in your ears maybe later. Another test to assure you that everything is OK will help to discard an infection or something else.

I have a constant tinnitus. I can hear it right now if I pay attention. I get ear rings in either ear sometimes as a separate frequency, sometimes with a dampening of sound preceding the ring. I think I know what you mean by "whumping". I've never been close to a helicopter, but I've had a few rapid "whumps". To me, if you could say that the eardrum "shivers", that would be close to what is. It's like your ear gets pressurized and depressurized in a rapid manner. There's got to be some scientific term for that.

Prometeo said:
The noise the noise, focus more on your behavior, that's where the important thing happens.
Take care, Prometeo. Sarrestia is relatively new and is genuinely asking for help.

Sarrestia said:
While it's great that you've read many of the transcripts, the Wave series really puts those into context and I think it will help you in a general sense to read them as many things are missed by reading the transcripts alone.

Sarrestia said:
I am not sure if this can be answered, though I really hope that it could; and I would appreciate any assistance, whether opinion, ideas, advice, or full-on answer that anyone, including the Cassiopaeans if possible, could provide.

It must be really annoying to have dealt with this for so long. In addition to the other suggestions, what may help (depending upon what the actual cause is) is a change in diet. You may want to have a look at the relevant threads pertaining to gluten and dairy and consider lessening your intake. The Life Without Bread thread is especially good. It may sound weird, but quite often, diet affects us in many ways and doesn't hurt to try and see if any improvements are made.

I haven't been able to get anything tested, seeing as I lost healthcare as soon as I got out of the military. It seems that I will just have to live with it, like I've lived with it all my life. I've had this since I was a child...I guess it falls under the same category as my Auric migraines...it comes, it goes, I may not see or hear anything for a little while, but considering life, just have to shrug it off. If the military taught me anything, aside from the complete disregard for all life...suck it up and move on.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses and advice.

Sarrestia said:
I haven't been able to get anything tested, seeing as I lost healthcare as soon as I got out of the military. It seems that I will just have to live with it, like I've lived with it all my life. I've had this since I was a child...I guess it falls under the same category as my Auric migraines...it comes, it goes, I may not see or hear anything for a little while, but considering life, just have to shrug it off. If the military taught me anything, aside from the complete disregard for all life...suck it up and move on.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses and advice.
Sarrestia,

I realize you've been struggling with this for a long time. When things like this occur, we can start to feel "What's the use?" and give in. Know that in every moment, we have a choice to at least try something different. If we don't at least try, then nothing ever changes. Take some time and read over the replies when you get an opportunity and then maybe attempt one of the suggestions above. Try and be open to the possibility that perhaps there might be a solution that may not quite make sense to you right now. :)

According to what I've read and from a person who actually had one, the preferred head location is more likely to be in the nose or sinus areas or the back of the neck-head area. Any one with other info, please add to this. "
posted by KJN.

I experienced this for the first time while reading High Strangeness. It is more of an all over back of the head sensation, very different from ringing in the ears. You hear a ringing/feel a whooshing, but it is not in your ears. It certainly freaked me out even more once I got to the part of the book where the C's actually talk about the "ringing in the ears" related to implants; I had a wave of shock rush over me when I read about it.

It still happens sometimes, but was more frequent while I was reading the book. Sort of offtopic, I apologize.

I have had my ears checked and suffer no hearing loss or blockages, etc.

I hope you can find the answers you are looking for here :)

Well unlike a 4d sts theory I found out that a billionaire homo (I know right) was on my case. Probably because you have a 6 pack and are well equipped. That's why this billionaire homo jumped on me and made himself at home. Nothing you can do, except for pray that he finds a new love. How does a man with that much go the wrong way........... I heard potatoes in cyanide are suppose to deter him.

Back
Top Bottom