4D STS monitoring device in Ear

Hi BH,

Is there any reason why you posted the same quote 3 times and a similar quote above?

BHVictim said:
Well unlike a 4d sts theory I found out that a billionaire homo (I know right) was on my case. Probably because you have a 6 pack and are well equipped. That's why this billionaire homo jumped on me and made himself at home. Nothing you can do, except for pray that he finds a new love. How does a man with that much go the wrong way........... I heard potatoes in cyanide are suppose to deter him.
In addition, not only do I find the comments above homophobic, it also goes against forum guidelines. If you intend on participating here, I suggest you read the guidelines in order to understand what is expected of all members here. If you cannot engage in a way that is respectful of all, I suggest you find another forum.

BHVictim said:
Wouldnt expect any thing less from him minions. Yeah he is the purest form of homo.

Offensive spam is not tolerated on this forum, so you've been removed.

I never had a big problem with ear ringing, but they would ring sometimes. It used to occur more before than it does now. Some of those instances were accompanied with weird feelings/sensations that I could easily associate with some strangeness like beaming, implant activation, etc.; a feeling like one is being watched. However something more concrete that I have noticed is chronic tension in my entire head and neck, including my ear canal. Particularly on my left ear. With a Q-Tip I can feel a difference in the shape of the ear canal/cavity. And often that whole "trouble" area will come to the surface and I can feel things shifting around, including inside of my ear. It feels like muscle/tissue relaxes, relieving tension on that area and I can feel the shape of my inner ear changing as a result.

While undergoing Rolfing a while back, there was some shifting in that area and for a period of time water very easily became trapped in that ear. It was during the summer and I was swimming occasionally and every time I went, I would get water stuck in my left ear for a long period of time, and it was very uncomfortable. It appeared the shape of my inner changed such that water could more easily be trapped, because I never had that problem before so noticeably affecting only one ear. The issue is still not resolved, but things finally stopped shifting around so much and it stopped happening.

It's possible the issue is either caused by, or exacerbated by, chronic tension in your head. The entire body is inter-connected and constant muscle and fascia strain on the lower back can (will) lead to the same in the neck, which then pulls down and forward your entire head, affecting every single tissue in your head in some way. So it could be something as "simple" as chronic muscle strain acting on your inner ear tissue.

I would suggest seeing a Rolfer, because it worked so well for me. You can ask for an initial consultation at a reduced rate or for free. Explain what your primary concern is, and they can evaluate your posture and body mechanics, maybe even perform a little work on you. They are body workers, mechanically focused, so they worry about the fascia (connective tissue) and how this affects your body posture as a whole. So the right questions to ask them would be, does it appear I have a lot of tension in my head/neck? Does it look like there is muscle strain that could be acting on my ear? As a Rolfer, have you either heard of or experienced something similar in other clients? Lastly, if you do go this route, you might as well find the most experienced Rolfer in your area. Look for the one who has been doing it longer, and is both an Advanced Rolfer and Rolf Movement practitioner. These extra qualifications tend to make them more expensive, but in the end you will get the most bang for your buck that way.

Just my thoughts, it might not be related to your posture at all.

Edit: I would add that Rolfers that have personal involvement in things like dancing, Yoga, etc, have been the better practitioners in my experience. So another thing to look for if/when searching for a Rolfer.

ignis.intimus said:
It's possible the issue is either caused by, or exacerbated by, chronic tension in your head. The entire body is inter-connected and constant muscle and fascia strain on the lower back can (will) lead to the same in the neck, which then pulls down and forward your entire head, affecting every single tissue in your head in some way. So it could be something as "simple" as chronic muscle strain acting on your inner ear tissue.

From my own experience, I can say that I agree with it. I have constant tinnitus in both ears (fortunately not too loud) that I believe to be due to years of regular use of ear plugs to sleep. The volume of the ringing has dramatically dropped since I’ve shifted to belly breathing instead of chest breathing. The volume does increase if I go back to chest breathing or shallow belly breathing. I’ve also had to find the right position to work. Folding my neck too much to see the laptop screen would lead to an increase in the volume. I have to put thick books under the laptop to raise it and have an “ergonomic” posture (as few muscles strain as possible). In my case, the ringing is constant but its volume is mainly a matter of neck tension.

As far as sleeping is concerned, I have noticed that the noise car hardly be heard if I’m lying flat on belly with my head turned to the left. Not tried to turn my head to the right because not comfortable in this position.

My ears rang for short periods since childhood. Sometimes right and sometimes the left ear. After reading the Cassiopaean learned that this is a monitoring and programming action. I've been concentrating on ringing in my ears to stop them coming. It did not work. If tinnitus was being aware of what is happening again, and after a while just as soon as I realized immediately stopped.
About two months ago was a tone in each ear. This is different from usual. First of all, almost no not the whole story. Continuous heard. When there is an analogy, if you broadcast on television or radio, the sound of the voice, like browsing through the channels. My first impression of this quest for a different Programmed and tracking signal. Then I thought it might be related to the approaching wave. Implants are sending data, just as we did in our wireless network environment must have been using. This is the cosmic background noise signal can be heard constantly brought to my mind. I already had knowledge of such a hearing.
This may or may not influence the wave approaching a new method of monitoring and programming. I think that this is an effect of wave approaching

Something curious happened to me, i've experienced the ring thing on my ear but just a few times in my life, I haven't given much importance to this, but two days ago i heard a "Bip" sound while i was meditating... that was weird, it came from my ear i don't know how to explain it well.. the sound was similar like when you turn on something electronic and it make a "Bip" sound... This caught my attention no doubt...

Last two times I've had jingles severe left ear right ear at a time. So far it has never been so strong. Experienced very loud and painful jingles.

I too have had an issue of ear ringing and had similar suspicions at first.
It's always a constant, high-pitched "eeeeeeeeeee!". No "whumping".

The funny thing is that it was largely circumstantial. When I would be having a deep conversation with close friends about estoericism, or other positive, creative things ('B influences'), my right ear would ring. And when I was among mechanical, influences that brought about "the predator mind" ('A influences'), my left ear would ring.

At first, I thought it was my higher self (right ear) vs. an alien implant (left ear) since it was SO CONSISTENT and PRECISE contingent upon the circumstance. I can't rule this out as a possibility. However, the more I learned about the psychosomatic relationship, I realized that perhaps it's as simple as an auditory sensitivity from different parts of the brain being activated. Another thing to note is that the occurrences have since greatly diminished since I've gotten on the Paleo diet, cutting down the carbs and increasing the saturated fats, which leads credulity to the theory that it does have roots in physiology. Either way, it's useful as an "inner alarm clock" which snaps me to be more aware.

Just my experience, fwiw.

de-tached said:

I had ear ringing consistently for a long time, but noticed that once I started the low carb/high fat diet that it has considerably reduced. It's mostly gone now actually, every once in a while my ear will ring kinda loudly for about 5 seconds but the constant ringing that I used to have is mostly gone now. It's just another benefit of the ketogenic diet!

Heimdallr said:
de-tached said:

I had ear ringing consistently for a long time, but noticed that once I started the low carb/high fat diet that it has considerably reduced. It's mostly gone now actually, every once in a while my ear will ring kinda loudly for about 5 seconds but the constant ringing that I used to have is mostly gone now. It's just another benefit of the ketogenic diet!

If there's any truth to the idea that certain ear ringing (as suggested by Ra) has to do with 4D STS manipulations, perhaps the KD helps protect against this type of influence?

Back
Top Bottom