60 fragments of dying comet 73P are racing toward Earth

What a relief. Millions were saved. So actually we don't need to worry about any end-of-the-world, because our space brothers are always on allert.

But seriously, I've read somewhere there actually was a fragment that fell on 25th, but waves were just 80m high and did not caused tsunami...

And the funny thing is, the madness continues on his forum. Check it out for a good laugh.

When the good ship, ZAKHAR SOROKIN, elects teleport-warpdrive it activates the tesla pulse dynamos thus building up a huge standing wave which kicks up the ocean all the way from Dakar to the Azores.
I take great risks to even post this, and let me begin by saying that I cannot under any circumstance reveal my position of power, and how I came across this information. Doing so would result in my immediete incarceration. That said, here is one date everyone should remember: June 14th.
I originally said to remember the 14th, but the date has since been pushed to the 19th.

Am I correct in thinking I read somewhere that those fragments are in a 6 year orbit?
What year will it be back in six years? 2012.!.!.!
Oh boy...
That give six(6) years of money making opportunities.
Alas, this is one of my million dollar ideas that probably will not be acted upon.
:cool::cool::cool:

The 'Save Lives In May' crew erased above comments quite quickly from their forum, as it appears. If I am wrong, they might consider improving search functionality.

Back
Top Bottom