60 fragments of dying comet 73P are racing toward Earth

schriss said:
But what's the point of pushing this 25th of May incident if they knew it's a lie? On single day, if nothing happens, they are out of business.
Not necessarily. "Good Aliens", for instance, can deflect the trajectory. Eric Julien may even be "invited" to the alien's ship to "pilot it" by himself. He may "disappear" one of the coming days, as it happened before! Other scenarios are possible as well. For instance: "there was a mistake in the "year". It is going to happen "next year". Etc. It will be interesting to watch the twist....

ExactChange wrote:
I'm wondering if we get close enough to charged particles if they could begin affecting our weather.

Well, I think so, but I would need much more information to be sure.

I don't know if you heard about the electric thunderstorm in Wales on May 11th? You find an article on icwales.co.uk, more exactly on http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0750expats/expats/tm_objectid=17064494%26method=full%26siteid=50082-name_page.html

It may be linked to the solar eruption of that day, bombing the earth with charged particles. Or with the passing fragments of comet 73P - if the predictions of the electric universe hypothesis are exact, comets are charged bodies too. Or maybe it had to do with both phenomenons.

How come? According to said hypothesis, the Earth is a charged body, but as far as I have understood it has different charges in the magma and in the ionosphere, which makes it function as a condensator. The discharges through the isolator between the double layer are thunderstorms and earthquakes/volcanic eruptions. So, if this is true, it induces that if a certiain place in the ionospere changes its charge because of a NEO or simply a solar eruption (or other cosmic rays?), it may discharghe into the Earth crust. And there we have our electric thunderstorm!

ark said:
Other scenarios are possible as well. For instance: "there was a mistake in the "year". It is going to happen "next year". Etc. It will be interesting to watch the twist....
News: Eric Julien has closed his Forum. My guess is that he is getting ready to disappear for some time.

Spaceweather is now reporting a "moderately large" sunspot that may cycle over earth during May 25-27. It was detected from holographic images of the Sun's farside (don't know how they do that). A Chronagraph image from May 23 shows a narrow cone from the sunspot disruption. It might break up before it hits earth.

Sounds like we might have some satellite disruptions in the next few days. What do sunspots do to comets? If they are negatively charged bodies, would there be some interactions from the postively charged surge? Might be a light show.

The only early warning of any global disaster that I'd consider valid is to have monitoring device attached to Bush and constantly monitor his location - when you see him being transported to undergroung bomb shelter - we are in trouble.

Today is 25th of May - no disaster today?? Forum members say NO, because another End of World is already scheduled on 06.06.2006 = 06.06.06 = 666

ark said:
ark said:
Other scenarios are possible as well. For instance: "there was a mistake in the "year". It is going to happen "next year". Etc. It will be interesting to watch the twist....
News: Eric Julien has closed his Forum. My guess is that he is getting ready to disappear for some time.
News: Eric Julien site http://www.savelivesinmay.com/, as it seems, is no longer functional :)

schriss said:
The only early warning of any global disaster that I'd consider valid is to have monitoring device attached to Bush and constantly monitor his location - when you see him being transported to undergroung bomb shelter - we are in trouble.

Today is 25th of May - no disaster today?? Forum members say NO, because another End of World is already scheduled on 06.06.2006 = 06.06.06 = 666
HAHAHAHA Verry clever. I really like this idea. perfection LOL
:-)

anart said:
Well, at least he's consistent. ;)
His site is back online. Now we have an "update"

UPDATE MAY 25, 2006:
According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.
Notice the inconsistency "there is a window of 48 hours" concerning the time of the impact, but the location is precise. If you do not know the time, you do not know the location! The Earth rotates twice in 48 hours!

But Eic (rightly) assumes that most of his readers are not able to think.
:)

time window of 48 hours
Something tells me that this time window will expand to cover time from now up to year 2012. And then some more.

The thing that really frightens me about this type of thing is that it leads to complacence-another "Oh here we go again, end of the world" scenario- and the fact that the agencies responsible for telling us if there WERE a real emergency would simply down play any danger-or worse-remain silent.

It is the "Boy who cried wolf" syndrome-one of these days, one of these "weirdos" might be telling the TRUTH-and will be ignored-not that it would make a whole lot of difference-

We have no way of defending Earth from a strike by a celestial marauder be it an asteroid or fleet of Klingons, Dalecs or whatever menace you care to name-and besides-it's the one we DON'T see comin' that's gonna get us...

'Alien message' sparks tsunami panic
By Ahmed El Amraoui

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/F4396687-6C85-4C8C-B47A-3B8F785FE95C.htm

A website warning of a tsunami has spread panic in Morocco, despite the government's assertion that the alert was merely rumour - and the dubious nature of its source.

The Ufological Research Centre said on its website last week that a tsunami could hit the Atlantic after a comet passes close to earth on Thursday, May 25.

Eric Julien, author of La Science Des Extraterrestres (Science of Aliens), claimed that the impact of a comet fragment would trigger powerful volcanoes in the Atlantic and generate a giant tsunami that would be destructive across the coasts of several countries, including Morocco.

Julien, who claimed to have received the information psychically, said that waves up to 200 metres high will reach coastlines of countries bordering the Atlantic.

The alert caused fear and panic among Moroccan citizens, though the Moroccan meteorological office dismissed it on Monday as insignificant.

The Moroccan news agency MAP quoted Mustafa Janah, the head of the Meteorological Office, as saying the comet would pass earth at a distance of about 10 million kilometres.

Citing the US space agency, Nasa, he ruled out any risk of a tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean.

Janah also said that "the Ufological Research Centre does not have technical means" to observe this kind of phenomenon.

But despite all the assurances, many Moroccan coastal residents have abandoned their homes and moved to higher ground, anxiously awaiting May 25.

Memories remain of the tsunami that hit Asia in 2004 and left up to 232,000 people dead or missing across large parts of the continent.

Less well known, however, is the track record of Eric Julien who, according to the Morocco Times, claimed in May 2004 to have been abducted by aliens who wanted to teach him to drive UFOs.

An article purporting to be Eric Julien's warning is available here - http://exodus2006.com/cometfrags/Eric-Julien-25-MAY.htm - under a banner for the "Exopolitics Institute, political analysis and activism in extraterrestrial affairs".

Less sensational information and news about the comet is provided here - http://www.physorg.com/news67263241.html - in an article on PhysOrg.com from May 19.

Surprise, surprise. We did not expect THAT: Eic Julien "Personal considerations" (from today's update) :)

[...] May 25, 2006 is in fact June 6, 2006 - once converted into the Julian calendar. This is the case on the symbolic level. When one carries out a simple conversion of May 25, 2006 from the Julian Calendar (laid out by the emperor Julius Caesar), which calendar came into use in 46 B.C., this gives May 12, 2006, date of the earliest close approach of the SW3 comet fragments.

It is in fact between the 12th and the 15th of May 2006 that the closest approach will occur of the SW3 comet fragments. But no one has used the Julian calendar since 1582 in France (later in some countries; since 1917 in Russia, for example). It's in fact what makes for the difficulty of the conversion. This is why it is logical to choose a space of 12 days (instead of 13) between the Julian and actual Gregorian calendar if one wishes to reason on a global scale as is called for by the nature of the event which is announced here.

Hence, the 6/6/6 is virtually May 25th, 2006 of the Julian calendar, name of the "messenger of the Apocalypse", and May 13, 2006 is the sign in the sky.[...]
It is FUNNY, that I posted my quotes about "Numbers", where the number 666 appears, just before checking Eric's Julien "Update" :) We call it a "coincidence", don't we ?

BTW: May 25 Julian Calendar is June 7 Gregorian Calendar, not June 6.

It is clear that Eric Julien has a very precisely defined role, and very well orchstrated, using "applied game theory" This role is :

To discredit efficiently ALL AND EVERYTHING that is not coming from "official" sources.

ark said:
schriss said:
But what's the point of pushing this 25th of May incident if they knew it's a lie? On single day, if nothing happens, they are out of business.
Not necessarily. "Good Aliens", for instance, can deflect the trajectory. Eric Julien may even be "invited" to the alien's ship to "pilot it" by himself. He may "disappear" one of the coming days, as it happened before! Other scenarios are possible as well. For instance: "there was a mistake in the "year". It is going to happen "next year". Etc. It will be interesting to watch the twist....
I was right:
[...] A well-meaning extraterrestrial civilization, according to Julien, intervened to minimize the awaited effects of the alert.[...]
:)

Back
Top Bottom