666 it's everywhere.

AWERLORD

The Force is Strong With This One
Greetings. I am writing here regarding number 666. I know that it means VISA and that credit card is a mark of the devil, but something is happening with me for some time now. I have been seeing number 666 quite frequently during some months. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but this thing have a repeating patern. If I play a video game, there will be some numbers 666 that I will see, as a game score, or money acquired, etc. It's gone so bad that I am seeing this number few times a month now. Most recent is a telephone card thingy which had 666 as first starting numbers. I would like to know your opinion if this is just a strange coincidence, or there is something to it. Thank you.

Your subconscious/higher self may be sending you a message. Up to you to interpret.

The only way I could interpret is that by playing video games I am wasting my time and wasting my energy which could go towards self improvement.

Hello AWERLORD :)

Maybe I am wrong, but it seems that this phenomena you are experiencing looks "quite new", as you described it. Maybe it is a "good" thing!

I am myself seeing these kind of "stuff", and came across the following on the forum, written by another member :

In my current understanding, what the majority are experiencing is a 4D STS program designed to confirm whatever conclusions each particular person comes to regarding their situation.

Well, I do not know what you are experiencing in your life, but there is a way of passing by these things and staying the same, an attitude which would be like "I am passing by, it is there, fine, but I am heading to the grocery store to buy some food, so this stay where it is". This way, it does not really affect too much. It is maybe like having no polarity, or trying to give no real attention to this.

I am saying this, because it seems that you are in the moment where these numbers begin to attract your attention.

Then, I am maybe totally wrong. May other members point my mistakes if there are some, and help you the correct way.

Thanks man, appreciated. Like I said if it was a one time thing I wouldn't bother "Oh look 666 on the score board, I was truly evil in this game?" But when it happens constantly, it's a bit weird. I know I should pay less attention to the bad stuff, and focus on the good, since cass guys said that persons attitude should be "Happy go lucky" and have faith that everything you do is a necessary steping stone to reach something greater.

AWERLORD said:
The only way I could interpret is that by playing video games I am wasting my time and wasting my energy which could go towards self improvement.

That's a good start, Awerlord. :)

Video games can alter the brain by deactivating certain connections and also rewire it to want constant stimulation. Gaming can also get creepy and 'leak' into real life via The Tetris effect.

I played the Tomb Raider video game for a few years and loved it. It was much easier to give up once I had positive activities to replace it. Have you read the Positive dissociation thread on ways to dissociate that improve the self? There's an older thread on video games that is pretty informative, too.

AWERLORD said:

Maybe that's something you can look into, perhaps one thing you can try is to see if there's any other activity that would be more fruitful for you to replace it with. Have you tried this already? In addition to the thread Menrva posted, there is also a discussion on games here if you're interested :): Link

Hi AWERLORD,

In addition to the good advice already given, I'm wondering what your diet currently looks like? Often the quality of the food we eat is directly related to the quality of information we are attracted to as well as the quality of information we attract. Hope that makes sense.

My diet is actually crap. I eat something like sosages, potato pancakes, normal pancakes with curd, I rarely eat any stewes, almost no vegetables, some fruits like bananas, sandwiches with meat or cheese (Love cheese), some pies (apple or curd) and that's pretty much it. I know this doesn't look healthy, but what can I do about it. My family can't afford to buy better things. I eat what I can get, and I really dislike eating meat, I eat it because I need it, so I try to eat less of it.

AWERLORD said:
My diet is actually crap. I eat something like sosages, potato pancakes, normal pancakes with curd, I rarely eat any stewes, almost no vegetables, some fruits like bananas, sandwiches with meat or cheese (Love cheese), some pies (apple or curd) and that's pretty much it. I know this doesn't look healthy, but what can I do about it. My family can't afford to buy better things. I eat what I can get, and I really dislike eating meat, I eat it because I need it, so I try to eat less of it.
Thanks for the reply. Well, from what you've written above, some of what you've been perceiving might be caused by gluten, dairy and sugar. If you're interested, you may want to check out some of the threads in the diet section of the forum like the ketogenic diet, vegetarian myth and the life without bread threads in particular. They help to explain the why's and how's behind the ideas and are packed with good science. I'm sure others will have some really good suggestions/ideas as well.

Thanks guys, that is a lot of material for me to read, besides transcripts and other things. I always tell people that co aperation is better then competition, for we as humans evolve together.

My new telephone operator in France is called "Free". Its owner Xavier Niel is a mania of media and communications. He is 48 years old. Its financial ascenssion is meteoric. To access my voice mail, I have to do the 666.

AWERLORD said:
Greetings. I am writing here regarding number 666. I know that it means VISA and that credit card is a mark of the devil, but something is happening with me for some time now. I have been seeing number 666 quite frequently during some months. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but this thing have a repeating patern. If I play a video game, there will be some numbers 666 that I will see, as a game score, or money acquired, etc. It's gone so bad that I am seeing this number few times a month now. Most recent is a telephone card thingy which had 666 as first starting numbers. I would like to know your opinion if this is just a strange coincidence, or there is something to it. Thank you.

In addition to the other great replies, I'd like to offer my thoughts on the idea of your subconscious/higher self sending you a message. It might also be useful to think about where you're at in terms of two specific dominating world views as explained below:

Back in Nov, 2006, an interesting thread was started and before it got vectored into homosexuality, some interesting and revealing aspects of Rudolph Steiner's Anthroposophy were posted here.

Evidently, in the Anthroposophical system of thought, 666 is said to be the number of the Ahrimmanic rhythm. Ahriman is one of the two opposing forces most active in using man for other purposes than man's own need to develop his own individual "I" consciousness. Here are some characteristics said to be related to Ahriman:

Is more a spiritual being, the Lord of outer (material) nature
Is a solitary spirit
Strengthens the will, but only in order to achieve what is desired
Inspires moral relativism
Inspires error in thinking
Fears the power of judgment, consequential thinking
Emphasizes form and law
Promotes pedantry and philistinism
Furthers cold, inhuman science
Loves routine and likes to work into the subconscious activity
Is conservative and wants to remain in the present moment
Promotes lies, cliches and ideologies
Uses knowledge to achieve what is desired

In this system of thought, by default a person tends to inherit or otherwise identify with either the materialistic or the idealistic world-view. His behavior within these orientations manifests the particular traits and trait combinations we can see and, of course, he will have all the baggage and problems that any one-sided, unbalanced person projects and has to deal with in himself and with others.

A seeker on this path is warned: "...he should know that for a long time to come he will be standing between [those two mentioned] forces which he is not permitted to ignore, eliminate or conquer, but which he must learn to lead to mutual cancellation. That is the method to use in the battle with evil."

So, that's that, and you can read more at the linked page.

As for what is represented by Work here, Gurdjieff's work is the cornerstone. Gurdjieff's focus was more on the mechanical behavior of man rather than any activities of sentient hyperstructures working in support of or opposed to man. Gurdjieff didn't condemn the Anthroposophists, but he did say he thought they complicate everything unnecessarily. Indeed, since I've studied Gurdjieff and read some Anthoposophical stuff, it does look like G's system of hydrogens and his cosmology automagically replaces some of Steiner's verbiage with familiar and easy to visualize metaphors and simple analogies and allegories. So, maybe there's no need to get lost in other people's words whose meanings you may be sure you know but which may actually be used in another sense and intended for a different context. It's more fun to experiment with diet and simpler stuff! :)

It is possible that you attribute emotional significance to the number 666, and therefore your subconscious mind directs your attention anywhere you find that number.

I've been seeing 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 number patterns everywhere since about 10 years. Maybe it's just pattern recognition gone wild. Maybe it's a message for you to understand intuitively!

Eulenspiegel said:
It is possible that you attribute emotional significance to the number 666, and therefore your subconscious mind directs your attention anywhere you find that number.

I've been seeing 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 number patterns everywhere since about 10 years. Maybe it's just pattern recognition gone wild. Maybe it's a message for you to understand intuitively!

Mine is 22:22 ... :P

Back
Top Bottom