80 children treated in hospital after outbreak of 'demonic possession' in Peru

Altair

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I couldn't find it posted on the forum...

18 May 2016

Eighty children treated in hospital after outbreak of 'demonic possession' in Peruvian school where pupils say they had visions of 'a man in black' trying to kill them

Scores of children at a school in Peru have suffered seizures and described visions of a man in black trying to kill them in what locals say was a mass case of 'demonic possession'.

Disturbing footage has emerged of up to 80 students convulsing, screaming and fainting at Elsa Perea Flores School in northern Peru's Tarapoto.

Experts are struggling to explain the hysteria that broke out at the school, which was reportedly built on a Mafia graveyard.

Scores of children at a school in Peru have suffered seizures and described visions of a man in black trying to kill them in what locals say was a mass case of 'demonic possession'

3454AD5100000578-3596516-image-a-1_1463567141766.jpg

Disturbing footage has emerged of up to 80 students convulsing, screaming and fainting at Elsa Perea Flores School in northern Peru's Tarapoto

3454AD2D00000578-3596516-image-a-2_1463567143892.jpg

Dozens of youngsters have been experiencing the supposedly contagious 'condition' since it was first reported in April.
Children aged between 11 and 14 are reportedly fainting and having strong muscular convulsions.

Shocking video shows pupils who are barely conscious, repeatedly screaming, and who appear to be delirious.
Doctor Antony Choy told national channel Panamericana TV: 'We don't understand how this has kept going on.
'We know it started on April 29 and now it is still happening. Now there are almost 80 pupils [still affected].'

Experts are struggling to explain the hysteria that broke out at the school, which was reportedly built on a Mafia graveyard

3454AD3D00000578-3596516-image-a-3_1463567146892.jpg

Dozens of youngsters gave been experiencing the supposedly contagious 'condition' since it was first reported in April

3454AD9400000578-3596516-image-a-4_1463567149631.jpg

Children aged between 11 and 14 are reportedly fainting and having strong muscular convulsions

3454AD1C00000578-3596516-image-a-5_1463567152080.jpg

Elsa de Pizango, a concerned mother whose daughter has experienced some of the symptoms, said: 'She fainted in school. They didn't say anything at the hospital. She just fainted. She keeps on spitting froth from her mouth.'

Describing her experience, a pupil not named in local media, said: 'It's disturbing for me to think about it. It's as if someone kept on chasing me from behind.

'It was a tall man all dressed in black and with a big beard and it felt like he was trying to strangle me.

'My friends say I was screaming desperately, but I don't remember much.'

Another schoolgirl said she had trouble breathing and was desperately holding her neck as if someone was strangling her. According to her friends, she kept screaming: 'Take it out.'

Shocking video shows pupils who are barely conscious, repeatedly screaming, and who appear to be delirious

3454AD5B00000578-3596516-image-a-6_1463567154183.jpg

One schoolgirl said she had trouble breathing and was desperately holding her neck as if someone was strangling her

3454ADA300000578-3596516-image-a-7_1463567157477.jpg

Another anonymous girl, aged 13, told local media: 'Several children from different classrooms fainted at the same time. I got nauseous and started vomiting. I heard voices. A man in black chased me and wanted to touch me.'

Franklin Steiner, a parapsychologist who investigates paranormal and psychic phenomena - said: 'It is known that years ago there were many victims of terrorism here. When this school was built, some say bones and dead bodies were found.'

Locals believe this is a case of demonic interference, saying some children must have played games that invoke demons such as using a Ouija board.

A Ouija board is marked with letters and numbers and some use it in the belief that they will be abe to communicate with souls of the dead.

As of yet, there has been no rational or official explanation for the phenomenon.

Source: _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596516/Eighty-children-treated-hospital-outbreak-demonic-possession-Peruvian-school-pupils-say-visions-man-black-trying-kill-them.html

Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/oxascgqz6cM

Experts are struggling to explain the hysteria that broke out at the school, which was reportedly built on a Mafia graveyard.

I am no exorcist, but building on a Mafia graveyard seems kind of reckless.

- Maybe it's me but I am noticing a rise of stories popping up about groups of people being plagued by demonic interference.

I watched the video some time ago and i was a very dark and terrible experience for those poor children and their families.Looks,like they felt a very negative energy.And the end of the video there is a man trying to clean the school.

I tried to look for a similar article in Russian, when stumbled upon an article that was talking about a similar case, but this time it happened in Columbia and in June. At first I thought that perhaps it was one of the cases that the same event was attributed to several locations, but then there is also an English version on Daily Mail that talks about that. Not that Daily Mail is particularly reliable, but it does look like a different case.

Weird. :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687102/Class-22-Colombian-schoolgirls-suffers-mass-demonic-possession-foam-mouth-visions-playing-children-s-game.html?ito=embedded
Class of 22 Colombian schoolgirls suffers 'mass demonic possession' as they foam at the mouth and see visions after playing children's game

According to Colombian television network Caracol, the girls were taken to a medical centre in Novita where they had to be restrained while fitting.
The schoolgirls, who were all found to be suffering the same symptoms, first experienced seizures while at school after they had finished playing a game of 'Charlie Charlie'.

The game, which is an updated version of Spanish game Juego de la Lapicera, involves two pencils balanced on top of each other over a grid with the words 'yes' and 'no'.

Participants ask questions to an unseen entity and wait for the top pencil to move and point to one of the two answers on the sheet of paper.

The news site reported that four teenagers initially took ill before more followed suit. They were all later taken to the hospital to be treated.

Doctor Jair Ruiz recalled the moment they arrived. He said: 'They came in screaming, mumbling incoherently, hallucinating and foaming at the mouth.'

Don't know how common it is in Western culture, but it was a very common thing in Soviet summer camps for kids (particularly among girls) to play all kind of group games at night, when we called or invited all kind of entities. Like for example calling for a "Queen of Spades" to appear in the mirror. It is probably similar to calling for Bloody Mary?

It wasn't really serious and only because it was scary to sit together around a candle light and chant words. Also, I don't think we ever went through it till the end. Someone always screamed. :) But then, considering all those stories, we are probably lucky that nothing really appeared. :shock:

That's sad and how do you treat or correct something that isn't accepted by the mainstream public? Although I suppose if they're Catholic they could get some priests to do exorcisms. But it would probably be best to just abandon the school and relocate it. We know a lot about the dangers of this world with psychopathy and pathologicals, but for the spirit world it's a bigger jungle of lesser known about dangers.

Keit said:
I tried to look for a similar article in Russian, when stumbled upon an article that was talking about a similar case, but this time it happened in Columbia and in June. At first I thought that perhaps it was one of the cases that the same event was attributed to several locations, but then there is also an English version on Daily Mail that talks about that. Not that Daily Mail is particularly reliable, but it does look like a different case.

Weird. :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687102/Class-22-Colombian-schoolgirls-suffers-mass-demonic-possession-foam-mouth-visions-playing-children-s-game.html?ito=embedded
Class of 22 Colombian schoolgirls suffers 'mass demonic possession' as they foam at the mouth and see visions after playing children's game

According to Colombian television network Caracol, the girls were taken to a medical centre in Novita where they had to be restrained while fitting.
The schoolgirls, who were all found to be suffering the same symptoms, first experienced seizures while at school after they had finished playing a game of 'Charlie Charlie'.

The game, which is an updated version of Spanish game Juego de la Lapicera, involves two pencils balanced on top of each other over a grid with the words 'yes' and 'no'.

Participants ask questions to an unseen entity and wait for the top pencil to move and point to one of the two answers on the sheet of paper.

The news site reported that four teenagers initially took ill before more followed suit. They were all later taken to the hospital to be treated.

Doctor Jair Ruiz recalled the moment they arrived. He said: 'They came in screaming, mumbling incoherently, hallucinating and foaming at the mouth.'

Don't know how common it is in Western culture, but it was a very common thing in Soviet summer camps for kids (particularly among girls) to play all kind of group games at night, when we called or invited all kind of entities. Like for example calling for a "Queen of Spades" to appear in the mirror. It is probably similar to calling for Bloody Mary?

It wasn't really serious and only because it was scary to sit together around a candle light and chant words. Also, I don't think we ever went through it till the end. Someone always screamed. :) But then, considering all those stories, we are probably lucky that nothing really appeared. :shock:

This reminded me that in my middle school we were all playing the "Red Book," where we used a book to "contact" a spirit. Of course we had no clue about all the weird things we could be calling in.. and one story I really remember was one day at a talent show night, some girls from my class were playing it and apparently one girl fainted, her parents were called and everyone was a bit surprised.. maybe something did happen or maybe it didn't..? I'm not an expert on the topic, but this was something I still remember from those days and the "Red Book" trend in my school.

Poor girls. Can it be a vaccine reaction? Or something in the water? An experiment? Something in the air?

I did quick Google search and couldn't find any cases of massive demonic possession before 2016 (actually only these 2 cases).
The similarities in both cases are striking: schoolgirls aged 12 to 15 "play a game" to invoke spirits. What I find strange is the number of victims: did they all play this game and get possessed or was it only several persons who were directly involved in the "game" and the possession spread on their schoolmates? Perhaps through limbic resonance? I mean there were surely many other people of different age and psychic state in these schools but vulnerable were only children (only girls?) aged 12 to 15, so it couldn't be just location (Mafia graveyard).

Altair said:
I did quick Google search and couldn't find any cases of massive demonic possession before 2016 (actually only these 2 cases).
The similarities in both cases are striking: schoolgirls aged 12 to 15 "play a game" to invoke spirits. What I find strange is the number of victims: did they all play this game and get possessed or was it only several persons who were directly involved in the "game" and the possession spread on their schoolmates? Perhaps through limbic resonance? I mean there were surely many other people of different age and psychic state in these schools but vulnerable were only children (only girls?) aged 12 to 15, so it couldn't be just location (Mafia graveyard).

Recently, apart from the cases of Peru and Colombia, there was this one from Malaysia:

http://atimes.com/2016/04/panic-over-black-figure-causes-malaysia-school-to-close/

Malaysia school closed after panic over ‘black figure’

By AT Editor on April 20, 2016 in Asia Times News & Features, Southeast Asia

(From FoxNews.com)

Sightings of a mysterious “black figure” reportedly caused fear and panic across a school in Malaysia over the last week.
Panic over 'black figure' cause

A student’s photo of the black figure at the school

Several students and teachers began seeing the “black figure” last Monday at SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2 secondary school in the city of Kota Bharu, according to The Telegraph.

Sightings continued to be reported over the next two days. More than 100 people also claimed to be affected by some sort of “supernatural experience.”

The school was closed Thursday, while everyone from scholars to witch doctors carried out prayer sessions and “exorcisms,” according to The Telegraph.

Could it be a 'side effect' of the Wave that makes these things happen more often? The veil thins, plus electronic devices are more prevalent (which are loved by discarnate entities, according to the Cs), so all sorts of critters from the other side manifest more easily, and those which are predatory would go for the most vulnerable: children. :shock:

Windmill knight said:
Could it be a 'side effect' of the Wave that makes these things happen more often? The veil thins, plus electronic devices are more prevalent (which are loved by discarnate entities, according to the Cs), so all sorts of critters from the other side manifest more easily, and those which are predatory would go for the most vulnerable: children. :shock:

Maybe. I'd also be curious if there are any physical explanations to this, such as the side effects of poisoning, or taking drugs (accidentally) or even vaccinations, or maybe a combination of things including some sort of weapons trial. It occurred to me that this may be an 'experiment' on some person/s part which may not be limited to creatures from 'the other side' of the veil haphazardly 'dropping in'. For example, like there's some sort of deliberate intent there to make these girls 'crazy' with hallucinations.

It could be a combination of factors indeed: the Wave approaching, negative energies of the place (graveyard), the age of the children (hormonal changes), recent vaccinations, toxic environment (bad food or some new toxic materials in the school furniture or walls), recent viruses or bacteria or fungi mutations producing hallucinations, etc.

There was an unexplained event in Serbia in 2015 where dozens of children collapses in a school and the cause was never discovered. In the end the authorities said that children suffered from mass hysteria because they couldn't find any other reason: http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2015&mm=02&dd=20&nav_id=93257

The Ministry of Education has officially announced that the incident earlier this month was the result of "collective unconscious psychosomatic reaction."

The conclusion is based on the results of the tests done by the Forensic Medicine Institute and the Institute for Public Health of Vojvodina, that ruled out contamination with toxins, chemical or biological substances.

Novi Sad-based website 021.rs is reporting Education Minister Srdjan Verbic as saying that "experts did their job, rejected all possible causes for the faintings that were specualted about," but that "a certain unease remains, because such situation never happened before," which, according to him, "leaves experts helpless."

In the past few weeks, neither the police nor the doctors were able to find a physical, chemical, or biological cause for the symptoms reported by 44 students.

But the website notes that "the fact is there is some information missing in the case," and specifies that since the doctors kept 20 children in the hospital, "they should know the reason why they did it."

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:533776-Sajkas-Deca-nisu-otrovana-a-sta-im-je

Persej said:
There was an unexplained event in Serbia in 2015 where dozens of children collapses in a school and the cause was never discovered. In the end the authorities said that children suffered from mass hysteria because they couldn't find any other reason: http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society.php?yyyy=2015&mm=02&dd=20&nav_id=93257

Hmm...now that I think of it, there was a period in the past, where there was a series of cases in US schools, where children also collapsed. I think it was posted on SOTT.

Back then the speculation was that maybe it is due to carbon monoxide poisoning, or maybe outgassing.

Keit said:
Back then the speculation was that maybe it is due to carbon monoxide poisoning, or maybe outgassing.

They said that in this case it wasn't outgassing because the boiler room is in the other part of the school. And they also did a blood tests and found nothing.

What a coincidence that some have reported a dark men figure. I suppose that with so many electric activity and the thinning of the veil, discarnate entities and others have know more chance to manifest and make their own. Those kids playing games of the semi Ouija kind can open portals, so I think that clue is not fortuity.

Back
Top Bottom