9/11 and timeline shifts?

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I have some strange thoughts for quite some time that I'd like to share, perhaps some of you have some feedback on this.

Thing is, most alternative media, and the (alternative) public discourse in general, have pretty much abandoned the 9/11 issue. Even Sott has shifted its focus. And there are of course many good reasons for this.

But some "shifts" that have been going on in the alternative media are a bit strange - I'm thinking about Paul Joseph Watson for example. Until Trump, he was busy exposing all kinds of geopolitical things, including Israeli involvement in ISIS/Syria and such, and of course he was part of the 9/11 truth movement, and he criticized Israel. Then suddenly, he abandoned many of these issues, became more part of the broader conservative camp and even adopted the conservatives' pro-Israel stance. Some people accuse him of being paid by a Jewish conspiracy or something, which I don't buy at all, but this shift is interesting. (BTW, I think PJW is brilliant and spot-on with many things.) Point is, he's a good example of how public discourse seems to have changed somewhat.

Now here's the thing: for quite some time, maybe even a few years, when I think back to 9/11 and even the period in my life where I was investigating this and reading about 9/11 truth and such, it all seems kind of foggy. Sometimes I ask myself: Did this really happen? What kind of world was that back then? It seems blurry, like another epoch, a different world.

Obviously 9/11 had a huge impact on the world we find ourselves in now. But could there have been a timeline split somewhere along the way? Russia's involvement in Syria seems like a good candidate, which basically changed the whole "post-9/11 setup". In hindsight, this seems to be the point where so many things started changing and shifting. But with the discussion about merging timelines from the recent session, I ask myself - could it also be that we are kind of attracting a different, alternative timeline - maybe one where 9/11 didn't even happen? Or where things went another way? Again, it's just this strange feeling, this "blurriness" of the post-9/11 epoch.

So, perhaps something positive is happening here, but then again, perhaps STS are changing and shifting narratives to derail us. Or it's all in my head and what I perceive is just a reflection of my personal journey over the last decade or so. Or it's a combination of all these things. Don't know, but since I keep thinking about this, I thought I'd share.

Any thoughts?

I think the mess with the "temporary lines" is huge. It has already happened several times to see the news of the death of someone famous, when I "remembered" to have read about his death several years before.

The C's have said that STS are very aware of the prophetic patterns to "put to sleep" those awaiting compliance. Well, almost there is no prophecy that can be fulfilled as it was said. In fact, one of those "prophets" was told, "the warning will come when no one believes in you anymore".

I think we should not "wait" for anything, but "act".

Yoda said: "Do it or do not do it, but do not try."

Your feeling about the "towers" can be shared by many, but it is the past.

The quantum moment, each instant, is ours. We are "children of man" and thanks to that we can make mistakes, Karma then claims its "balance", but we can balance it because we are "here".

I think that among many we are slowly achieving a "balance" not expected by some.;-)

Now here's the thing: for quite some time, maybe even a few years, when I think back to 9/11 and even the period in my life where I was investigating this and reading about 9/11 truth and such, it all seems kind of foggy. Sometimes I ask myself: Did this really happen? What kind of world was that back then? It seems blurry, like another epoch, a different world.
9/11 happened but far away because so many things have happened since and we are bombarded by news and news and things and wars here and there and information and dis-information. But it happened. In another world that is not there anymore, in another planet maybe were things were different and us also.

Concerning Watson, it is very dangerous to talk against Israel, you can go to prison, you can loose your job and the rest of your career. So very few have the courage to be sincere about Israel.

What I see for myself is that time is going too fast, not because I am old and "they" say that the older you are the fast time goes. I think something is happening with time itself, a day can be very slow, some days, and another day very fast. It is very strange.

They, whatever they are, wanted to us to forget the past, what really happened. We should remember and never forget what happened.

I don't think what happened to Paul Joseph Watson is in any way strange. I think he compromised the truth and shifted gears to be more palatable to more powerful interests. I suppose he thought that they would let him stick around their online platforms for longer. :rolleyes: Even with the Jewish thing, while people like Jordan Peterson and Milo Yinnaplolous have openly said that Jews are over-represented in the media (holding IQ as the cause for this and not collusion or a combo thereof) PJW said flat out there was no evidence for any of that. For those of you who haven't seen the video, his body language was extremely evasive the whole time. How do you go from an understanding of how Israel controls the US and supports Muslim terrorism to that kind of watered down lampooning of SJWs and mandatory hand-wringing over online censorship that he mostly concerns himself with nowadays? I mean he does some good, like covering abuse and satanism of the elite, but I have no illusions about him being an independent personality.

It seems like to get a platform you have be a pro-war "moderate." And if you're anti-intervention then have to either be an anti-immigrant or racist right-winger who is pro-Israel, or a left-wing person who is anti-Christian and pro climate hysteria. The fact that the mainstream is clamping down as hard as it can on independent news shows that our elite's superstructure and agenda would quickly disintegrate without lies and without the false consensus they project onto western society.

Obviously 9/11 had a huge impact on the world we find ourselves in now. But could there have been a timeline split somewhere along the way? Russia's involvement in Syria seems like a good candidate, which basically changed the whole "post-9/11 setup". In hindsight, this seems to be the point where so many things started changing and shifting. But with the discussion about merging timelines from the recent session, I ask myself - could it also be that we are kind of attracting a different, alternative timeline - maybe one where 9/11 didn't even happen? Or where things went another way? Again, it's just this strange feeling, this "blurriness" of the post-9/11 epoch.

Yeah, Russia's intervention in Syria does seem to be the point at which the "program" flipped from demonizing Muslims to demonizing Christians; I remember Joe and Niall saying as much on Behind the Headlines awhile back. It's likely we'll never see another Charlie Hebdo hystericization for awhile, if ever. Even the massacre of Christians in Sri Lanka claimed by ISIS was greeted with just humdrum.

As for 9/11 being erased from the past, I don't know. Over a million Iraqis are still dead. Perhaps they were just "where they were" though in terms of their position in reality. Sometimes I wonder about that too. If I haven't seen someone in ages, years, what timeline shifts could make it so that this person actually *isn't* the same person as the one I knew before? What if the "me" someone knew from long ago was someone else entirely?

Interesting topic to open up luc.

So, perhaps something positive is happening here, but then again, perhaps STS are changing and shifting narratives to derail us. Or it's all in my head and what I perceive is just a reflection of my personal journey over the last decade or so. Or it's a combination of all these things. Don't know, but since I keep thinking about this, I thought I'd share.

So it seems you're saying that 911 was more or less the grand chess move for STS and now almost two decades on, things are not so negative as you might have imagined it would be?

Interesting, well things never seem to quite go as planned for them. There may very well have been some double crossing going on in that event itself.

Living in the States it still feels like 911 happened. It's a strange land filled with people who don't want to look too deeply for fear of what they might see. So they're willingly and happily distracted. Pretty surreal actually. Maybe the US itself is in some sort of timeline flux yet to be determined.

I would like to have some thoughts, but it is not easy to squeeze out about something which we do not see from a bird's fly perspective. The perspective that could give a view from above on the past and future, on timelines, etc.

You are trying to connect 9/11, timelines, characters from the (alternative) media. Of course, we can expect that we are in our lives pass the bounders of the dimensions, timelines but this to general and too much inconceivable to say with confidence that there are specific merging happen or not.

What comes to my mind is what C's said in the last session: "There is a match between future and present frequency." So I suppose that also the past matching with the present and past matching with the future. So when it comes to thinking about the living in this or that timeline, it is not important to think, from our perspective, whether there happened some timeline merge or not. We can't confirm it.

What is important is, I think, is to look at the reality as the expended reality, like a disc, where the inclination measured in one point affects the inclination measured in another point. The same like time issue, time does not run linearly, but time is like "expanded present."

So when we do things we have to have in our mind that what we do in the present also effects the past and the future.

Let say we drink a beer, only one beer. This what we can perceive as "only one beer" at the moment, is bleedthrough with our other timeline when that just one beer is one the many beers where we are a full alcoholic.

Also, there is bleedthrough with our possible future, the frequency match, what it could mean is that the future hide before us some circumstances/events as long as we drink that beer, but when we stop drink beer in "time" that we perceive as the present, the curtains may fall and some events/circumstances may happen to give the impression of the natural course of events and create our future.

Summarising: This can be a really important thing because of what we do now is what we will do in the "eternity";-). And what is not important is to think about on "what" timeline we are, whether the merging of timeline happened or not?. Better to allow the whole process to live their own life and focus on what we do in the current moment taking into account the influence of present on the past and the future.

I also think that PJW changing his video topics doesn't seem too strange, especially regarding the slow push for censorship we've been seeing. It's hard to say one way of the other but I would think it would be easy to give PJW an ultimatum, i.e. leave Israel alone or you will be shut down in breach of whatever new discrimination rules, and thus forcing him to alter his focus. This is pure speculation of course as I'm not sure when the crackdown on censorship began or accelerated, but it is very interesting that this occurred when Trump won the election. Since the plan by the PTB was to get Hillary the presidential position I wonder if Trump winning forced the PTB to alter their plans and attempt to force everyone's focus onto evil Trump/Putin/Syria/ect. and initiate plan total censorship.

In regards to 9/11 and the potential ramifications of a merging timeline... Woah. This just brings more questions than opinions. My simplest opinion is that since you've been so focused on other topics, and have gone through somewhat of a metamorphosis with ID vs evolution and all the currentish readings, it could very well be that you've just forgotten about 9/11 related content. If you don't use it you loose it or something.

On the other hand I'm thinking several timelines may not just snap together in a small window of time, but may take several years and those involved in the timeline merger would alter their focus and acquire the knowledge necessary to anchor themselves with this new merged timeline. Mind you this recent merge could also be an intermediary merge, as more will probably follow, and your recent feelings could be due to some bleed through of another timeline where 9/11 didn't occur(or that you never researched it?), especially as we get ever so closer to 4D earth. This is completely above my pay grade though.

Just some thoughts.

Q: Our little egroup discussion list is growing. Everyone is talking about the Wave: what does it mean, what is it, when is it coming, how are we going to be able to tell, and so on. I have been collecting the material and getting it in shape. I have been learning a lot as I go along as well. It isn't finished, but as I go along, I do have some questions. We would like to have a little bit of a clue about the progress of the wave. I would also like to know if this Wave is sort of like the recompiling of a computer program, with the universe as the program? What is the progress, and is it going the recompile the program of our universe?

A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed!

Interesting that you would post that because for a long time, the passage above in an old session kept coming back to my mind. I used to think that the bolded part would be impossible. But after the most recent session, I'm starting to change my mind. After all, the Wave just barely got started and Ark already got 2 exact copies of his favourite cap, maybe it IS possible to change not just the future, but the past too?

If that's the case, Ark's saying: "Everyone should act as if the fate of the universe depends on his actions even in the most trivial of situations" takes on a whole new meaning.

I don't know, I still feel like it happened. But maybe people's awareness of it is changing, which I think is something that the C's said would happen.

It also reminds me of MichaelM's post in the latest session thread:

Anyway, the conventional idea of diverging timelines is; make one decision, you're on this timeline; if you had made a different decision you are on another timeline. Both timeline exist and have the same past (causal chain) up until that one decision where 2 different choices are made and therefore result in different causal chains (i.e. timelines)

So the "merging timelines" idea would be:
timeline 1 (2001): eating healthy, exercising, working with a "clean machine" and learning faster
timeline 2 (2001): not eating healthy, not exercising, learning stuff that's wrong

timeline 2 (2019): (finally) eating healthy, exercising, working with a "clean machine" and learning the right things

timeline 1 merges with timeline 2; timeline 1 "jumps forward". "Jumps forward" could mean bringing everything you in timeline 1 learned from 2001 to 2019 (18 years of knowledge) to timeline 2 (where your awareness is currently at.

So maybe through our efforts, with the timeline merge, whatever happened on 9/11 has shifted more toward people being more aware of it. I guess with such a tragic and deeply impacting event, a little change like that can be worth a lot.

Everything that has transpired this century can be related to 9-11 I think. After all, it was how a small group called PNAC managed to become a kind of paradigm model for modern western foreign policy, with clearly disastrous consequences. That's why it's an empire of chaos.

Often however, I take stock of things and somehow manage to make some sense of it all. 9-11 was massive in its impact here in the UK, but most don't dare to speak about it in an open fashion. To be called a conspiracy theorist is about one notch up from being an anti-semite or a paedophile. So depending on what your social mileu is, it can seem like 9-11 was like a nightmare filed away in the past.

But like I say, its impact is being felt still today, clearly. Like a bad dream no-one can awaken from I suppose.:-(

It's gonna ask a lot of those in the know in the future in order to be knowledge dispensers to those who fail to grasp the terror of the situation. And Jesus isn't gonna save us, 'cos he's not real. "help is on the way" used to intrigue me, but now I think we're on our own (as humans) on this one. We've just got to band together and strengthen ourselves as a soul group.

Sorry if I'm off topic, just some thoughts that came to mind.

My simplest opinion is that since you've been so focused on other topics, and have gone through somewhat of a metamorphosis with ID vs evolution and all the currentish readings, it could very well be that you've just forgotten about 9/11 related content. If you don't use it you loose it or something.

I feel more inclined toward Zar's point of view, luc. Don't want to throw out other things you mentioned. Merging timelines is still very much over the top for me, although Ark's story described in the latest session surely is a definite breakthrough for it is real. I have no doubt about that. It is not an impression of one person which could be debunked. It's a story involving and witnessed by many very sane and sober, hard working individuals.

Your impression on the other hand might very well come from the fact that you have come a long way and done so much work that things that were not on your mind so intensively, compared to the past, seem like they have become a legend, a myth. Something like when you travel a lot to different places during a relatively short period of time and you experience strange moments when you leave a train station or airport, standing on a main street of a city and for a moment you have no idea where you actually are despite being there before, even many times, because at the given moment the scenery just does not fit the picture that is on your mind.

For my part, I had been expecting a huge 'disclosure' about 9/11 but guess what. It has already happened. Sane people, media, journalists and politicians have already said that aloud and those who are totally biased will never acknowledge it (few of them might still wake up but keeping in mind the 'programming is complete' line from another recent session, we should not hold our breath for it). So the truth is out and we are living our lives with it or without it.

By the way, thanks to tireless work of some journalists and activists, every September the topic of 9/11 comes back, sometimes with a few new pieces of puzzle. Now we have the 'Dancing Israelis' article on SOTT and it's not even September :) So I think the event is still very real and a part of our timeline.

I ask myself - could it also be that we are kind of attracting a different, alternative timeline - maybe one where 9/11 didn't even happen? Or where things went another way? Again, it's just this strange feeling, this "blurriness" of the post-9/11 epoch.

Everything that has happend at the start of this century can be related to 9-11 I think.

Though things could have been much darker.

If the Russian intervention did not occur. The reality creators, and the purpose (one of the instrumental reasons) behind 9/11 would propably been successful, at least to the point that it had thwarted Eurasian (including Africa) integration and economic developments of those area’s. (Maintening US hegemony)

Make no mistake about it, without the Russian intervention we would be living in a different world. The caliphate (Islamic State) would have grown like an open wound on the Earth’s surface and spread out like a cancerous tumor, wrecking village by village, city by city, country by country until it would have found it’s way into mainland Iran, Russia, China etc.

The Russians most likely foresaw this threat and decided to intervene and thank God turned the tide.

Still its impact is being felt today, for example take the recent C'session where the following was mentioned.

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Daesh, Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, al-Nusra and many other terrorist organizations are exterminating Christians in various areas in Asia and Africa.

How many Christians are still present and alive in Iraq, Libya, Syria, (several African countries) today? Where there first lived millions, only(tenths) thousands remained or survived. It’s a genocide! And without the Russians barely any or none of them would survived.

Is it any wonder why president Assad said: “When I look at the present state of things in the world I realize that Vladimir Putin is the sole defender of Christian civilization one can rely on,”

Without Putin, It’s obvious that Christians would faced extinction in several countries.

The ‘’final solution’’ (for Christians) is already at play in certain parts of the world, but you won’t hear the Left talking about this.

So my point is, 9/11 and the imperialist reign of of terror that followed lies at the root of this, it broke open and destabilized countries, to a point that armed groups and terrorist organisations could took over.

As for the state of Christianity (Conservatism) in the West. Everyone time a terror attack happens nowadays (whether by false flag elements or not) It doesn’t seem they are clamping down on Muslims, but instead, paint the Conservatism (Christians) as the main threat. Since their reaction on those terror attacks are condemned as’’Islam-phobia’’ and by that a danger to the ‘’tolerant Utopia’’ (authoritarian state) they wish to build.

So when the next 9/11 happens, or a series of terror attacks spread over the coming years, I guess we can expect the establishment not to clamp down on Muslims, but instead continue their authoritarian grip on conservatism (Christians)?

It’s surely a twist of event. 9/11 did happen, but what followed was not exactly that anyone could have predicted? Luckily, Russia under Putin’s leadership is determined to counter the threat the ‘’reality creators’’ wish to inflict upon all of us.

OSIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom