9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out, Full-length, Pre-Release-v1.3

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I just found this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tTMMNTisBM

I'm not through yet but I think it is one of the most important videos about 9 11

Edit: new link since the old one didn't work anymore

Just watched it. It's well done. A little long and a little dry due to the fact that it's architects and engineers just talking about the evidence they've discovered - BUT - it's really effective in making the very strong point that the 'official story' could not have happened.

I just got done watching it, too.

It is long, but I found it very interesting in that you have experts in architecture, engineering, demolition, physics all showing the evidence that the official 9/11 story just could not have happened the way they said it did.

I think that it was very well done.

Added: Also, hearing about the very small bone fragments of victims found on tops of buildings around the area sort of points to explosions. I don't recall having heard that.

Also watched much of this and these folks, being professionals and scientists, objectivity speaks very loudly of the facts and they are not afraid to say what is so. When all is said that marks the official version as a tainted attempt at masking facts, sweeping them away, one can be left with the conclusion that the PTB really could not care the least what people say and think, even of learned peoples factual data.

Couple of quotes from this:

”Gravity works vertically, not laterally."

"...Molten steel running down the channel rails, like you were in a foundry."

The metallurgical sciences know when;

“it doesn’t look at all like molten aluminum, it is like iron, molten iron…”

“how do you get the sulfur in these pieces of steel, in the debris…thermate…”

Incendiary processes & Thematic nano reactions.

“it is material of military use and it shouldn’t really be there”.

Then there is the particle weapons not discussed therein which is very plausible.

I watched this last night and thought it was really good. Although parts of it were a bit repetitive, I thought it worked well as a method in really helping the viewer to understand the logical reasons that explained why the official story doesn't hold water and may help those who have difficulty accepting the reality and true horror of the situation in breaking through resistant thought patterns. What was also nice was the end where they filmed the psychologist's explanation of why and how some people experience cognitive dissonance which I think could be helpful to both people who accept the truth (in terms of having compassion) as well as those who don't (in terms of better understanding their own reactions).

Good find, Pashalis!

I watched it last night. It was a bit repetitive and couldve been pared down. It provided a very logical argument against the official story but wouldnt ya know it some of the youtube commenters still remained unconvinced. How much more evidence could anyone possibly need?

The idea that the media is the gateway to public awareness is constantly reinforced. No amount of scientific authority, no amount or strength of evidence seems to matter. If the media says one thing, the public will buy it. Without access to the media there really is no hope, and videos such as this are just proof of that.

I think SOTT and similar media projects (like the Dot Connector Magazine) are our only hope for a decent future. Their survival and popularity is paramount, and we must do everything in our ability to ensure it, and to help them grow and prosper. Otherwise no amount of research, or forum conversations, or facebook posts, or C's sessions, will make one iota of difference except in the lives of the tiny minority who are involved and working on themselves already. Without SOTT and similar projects the world is on a one way street to hell.

It's just really frustrating how easy it would be to supply this team with all the resources they could ever need if only a small percentage of SOTT readers would help, and yet it somehow just doesn't happen. If SOTT has 5 million readers a day, imagine if each one gave just 10 cents, the price of a paper clip. That's an instant $500,000, absolutely effortlessly, that even the poorest of us could afford. That's the power of numbers. And it really is that easy. But the fact that something like this doesn't happen is honestly mind boggling.

I don't even think it's due to lack of appreciation. Sure it may be due to lack of visceral appreciation, truly grokking the value of what is being given. But I think it's more the idea that only large amounts help make a difference, or that others more financially capable will help. Kinda like seemingly good people standing around a horrible accident and no one does anything, all assuming someone else will call the police or provide aid, and doubting their own ability to help in any way (despite EVERY person being able to help in SOME way!) and no one ends up doing anything and the person dies.

People are willing to pay for a Sunday newspaper subscription because it's required to get the newspaper, but no one is willing to freely give to something that trumps any newspaper in existence. And if SOTT visitors didn't know this, they wouldn't be constantly coming back to read SOTT the following day!

Ok I'm done ranting :)

anart said:
Just watched it. It's well done. A little long and a little dry due to the fact that it's architects and engineers just talking about the evidence they've discovered - BUT - it's really effective in making the very strong point that the 'official story' could not have happened.

Anart are you saying architects & engineers are dry? LOL am just joking. I’m an architect and one of the 1600 that have signed the petition. I’ve watched all of Richards Gage’s DVD’s and have actually seen his presentation in person (His focus is Building 7). I had a chance to speak with him for about 10 minutes after the presentation - which gave me the opportunity to hand him a copy of "911 the Ultimate Truth"! He seemed very appreciative.

Back to the DVD. I found the interviews, in last 30 minutes with the psychologists, very interesting. In particular this segment from Ray Griffin:

“Empirical People - who will simple say "I look at the evidence and if it’s convincing I will change my mind."

Other people are Paradigmatic People. They have a paradigm. They say “this is the way the world works and I’m convinced this is the right way the world works and 911 does not fit into that paradigm. So I don’t need to look at the evidence”…paradigmatic.

And then there is a third type of person that we often call, “Wishful Thinkers”. I call it “Wishful and Fearful Thinking”. So they simple will not believe something that they fear to be the truth. And I found that –maybe-to be the most powerful factor of people rejecting the 911 truth and not even entertaining the evidence…”

SAO (and others too) what you wrote "spoke to me" in a big way. I think I feel a Swamp post coming on -- my very first thread in that section -- that's been brewing in the background for a little while.

BTW, I haven't watched the video yet. I may have watched it in the past, but right now I need to prioritize my limited time on other reading, etc. -- LOTS of catching up to do.

SAO said:
The idea that the media is the gateway to public awareness is constantly reinforced. No amount of scientific authority, no amount or strength of evidence seems to matter. If the media says one thing, the public will buy it. Without access to the media there really is no hope, and videos such as this are just proof of that.

Yes. Reading things like "Strangers to Ourselves" and "Thinking, fast and slow" tell us a lot about why our world is the way it is because people are the kinds of machines they are and few of them are aware of it and therefore unable to overcome it.

One of the things that struck me in these books was the thing about familiar things being trusted more. If there was a way to get words like "cassiopaea", "sott.net", "eiriu eolas" out there in a big way without any promotion whatsoever - just the words - they would become way more familiar and would therefore find "resonance" within people (machines like "resonance" which is just System 1 in operation.)

Posters, graffiti, stickers, billboards... that sort of thing could really turn things around.

I don't know how many of you carry stickers around in your pockets and constantly put them in places where they will be seen often, but it's a small thing that everyone can do cheaply. I think we have a thread somewhere talking about it. But you don't even have to get fancy: just words printed on a few sheets of mailing labels.

I think this is an extremely important video. Very well put together, and would be very interested to hear a counter argument to all of these obviously very well qualified experts!!. In concentrating on the science of the collapse I think it's a good video to show other people without getting into the he said she said political aspects of 9/11.

Reminds me of the quote

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" ~Voltaire

SAO, I think your rant is very thought provoking too, and would figure nicely in the comments section of 2012 and the 'End of the World' - Sott.net Needs Your Help!

Laura said:
I don't know how many of you carry stickers around in your pockets and constantly put them in places where they will be seen often, but it's a small thing that everyone can do cheaply
will get a batch of these done ASAP and post at traffic rest points (people zone out and fish for impressions) such as on traffic light poles and bathrooms (can't think of any more right now).

I have watched about an hour and a half of the video so far. I cannot see any "rational" argument to it. These people know what they are talking about. Sure a Limbaugh type could come out with some blah blah blah. But a counter-argument would be very difficult. Most likely it will just be ignored. That seems par for the course. If you can't beat it, ignore it.

Great find Pashalis. :thup: With all that steel shipped off to China, wondering what the Chinese know that they are not talking about. One world government indeed!

Back
Top Bottom