911 number connection

Amoeba

Jedi
I have been seeing this 911 number so many times since the attack on 911 that I can't really count. Its everywhere. On alarm clock, computer, car stereo etc....anyway I received this one recently from a friend.
Dont know if you guys heard this one before.

This is how devil's mind work for power of 11

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 +5 + 4 =11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4= 11
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Tower incidents

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle.
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the islamic holy book:

For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo,while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

sleepingboy

I had to chuckle, the webdings thing was first doing the rounds back in oct 01, the plane serial number was given as N334AA (http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=101346;title=APFN). I couldn't find this via Yahoo and used the google search on my firefox browser.

All the other numbers do seem to add up, you have to remember the magic numbers are given as 3, 7, 11, 13, multiples thereof, 19.5 (being half of 39 ~ 3x13), also triplicates as in 333, 666, 777 etc

The part about the Kuran is not correct. The 9th Surs is repentance and the 11th verse is as below :
11. But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and pay Zakat,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
http://www.kuran.gen.tr/?x=s_main&y=s_middle&kid=14&sid=9
I have read the kuran (quran) twice and there is nothing like that to the best of my knowledge, not that I defend it.

Thanks for the imput fellows. I didnot research this stuff. I just posted the mail I got from a friend. I will refer this back to him. Tks.

I found this via the 'david icke' site (gulp), if you're still interested in the numbers game:

_http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/destruction_of_the_trade_centers.htm

K [for kuran] is the 11th letter of the english alphabet! =o [sarcasm]

I've seen this "11 theory" on so many websites. I don't believe it personally.

Anyone could really come up with all of that by using lies, and people who aren't aware what the actual facts [such as the plane Q33 NY, etcertera] will most likely eat it up due to ignorance, and if this selection says that it was plane number Q33 NY, it must true.

this also says:

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11
and

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
I don't know much about planes, but I'm sure the flight number can be 11 and Q33 NY at the same time.

Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the firstplane to hit one of the Twin Towers. I don't know much about planes, but I'm sure the flight number can be 11 and Q33 NY at the same time.
The airframe will have a number allocated by the FAA. The actual route being flown will have a seperate number. Most 'flights' are referred to by their 'route number', not the airframe number.

Sorry, no Q33 NY. :D

It's just the power that humans have to find connections when there are no connections, Gearge W Bush was not named with 11 letters just for 9/11. Randomly adding up certain numbers of passengers and flight etc is not evidence either.

Talk about Connections.

Flight 911 and the building in this video.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbCNycm0nQ

But the building didn't exist at the time of that flight and the video is from 1978.

psik

This video was put up on you tube on 9-10-2012 (the day before Benghazi). The movie (made in the 90's) was a foreshadowing of 9-11, the plot being a gold heist under the cover of a terrorist attack.

one more 9-11 reference in movies, James Bond Thunderball, this one posted April 12, 2012 (100 years or so after the Titanic sailed)
What do these two movies have to do with Near-Earth Objects and Close Calls?

What do these two movies have to do with Near-Earth Objects and Close Calls?

Maybe the Cosmos is talking to us, but feel free to delete the posts if you like and I won't add any further noise.

Back
Top Bottom