_www.itanimulli.com

danaguesswho

The Force is Strong With This One
type in the word illuminati backwards in you address bar but use www. first and .com after and see what interesting site comes up. Why would they do that? So like this: _www.itanimulli.com. Really creepy!

Re: Type in this:

111777 said:
type in the word illuminati backwards in you address bar but use www. first and .com after and see what interesting site comes up. Why would they do that? So like this: _www.itanimulli.com. Really creepy!

I would have never guess the answer.

I edited your post to deactivate the link.

111777 said:

I can't help but wonder if someone is doing this as a joke -- I don't know anything about setting up a URL, but would it be as simple as establishing _www.itanimulli.com and then simply redirecting?

shijing said:
111777 said:

I can't help but wonder if someone is doing this as a joke -- I don't know anything about setting up a URL, but would it be as simple as establishing _www.itanimulli.com and then simply redirecting?
Yes. you buy the domian and redirect in a few clicks. - so someones idea of joke seems most likely.

Yeah, it's a joke and it's pretty easy to do, too. No big deal, nothing really creepy except that somebody played with your head and had you going.

Back
Top Bottom