A butterfly and me

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Today something strange happened to me. And beautiful. I was walking with Arturo in a path in the park when I saw a beautiful large butterfly flying around me and finally landing on a leaf of the plants on the path. I spoke to the butterfly in a calme and sweet voice and told him that I would not hurt him, asking him if that he would allow me to look at him closely. So he allowed me to come closer and I could look at his body, his head, his fine legs. Then he left me by flying. I continued to walk when in my head came the following thought: I would like to save a butterfly from a spider web. And this thought, strange and sudden, made me see spider webs and there were many of them on the road. When suddenly I saw a butterfly of the same species that the other one caught in a spider web!!! my god, my god. I immediately separated the webs to take the butterfly in my hands. It was badly caught, had web stuck to its little legs. He let me remove the threads of the web while I was talking to him to be patient and finally he fly, a little tired I have to tell.

I felt happy. So I saved the life of a beautiful butterfly.

It is the first time that something so strange happened to me.

Today something strange happened to me. And beautiful. I was walking with Arturo in a path in the park when I saw a beautiful large butterfly flying around me and finally landing on a leaf of the plants on the path. I spoke to the butterfly in a calme and sweet voice and told him that I would not hurt him, asking him if that he would allow me to look at him closely. So he allowed me to come closer and I could look at his body, his head, his fine legs. Then he left me by flying. I continued to walk when in my head came the following thought: I would like to save a butterfly from a spider web. And this thought, strange and sudden, made me see spider webs and there were many of them on the road. When suddenly I saw a butterfly of the same species that the other one caught in a spider web!!! my god, my god. I immediately separated the webs to take the butterfly in my hands. It was badly caught, had web stuck to its little legs. He let me remove the threads of the web while I was talking to him to be patient and finally he fly, a little tired I have to tell.

I felt happy. So I saved the life of a beautiful butterfly.

It is the first time that something so strange happened to me.

Hi Loreta, I appreciate your story but as I was reading it I was remembering this passage from "The Wave 2".

This state of the world is masterfully depicted in Tennessee Williams’ play Suddenly Last Summer where Mrs. Venable says:

"We saw the Encantadas, but on the Encantadas we saw something Melville hadn’t written about. We saw the great sea turtles crawl up out of the sea for their annual egg-laying… Once a year the female of the sea turtle crawls up out of the equatorial sea onto the blazing sand-beach of a volcanic island to dig a pit in the sand and deposit her eggs there. It’s a long and dreadful thing, the depositing of the eggs in the sandpits, and when it’s finished the exhausted female turtle crawls back to the sea half-dead. She never sees her offspring, but we did. Sebastian knew exactly when the sea-turtle eggs would be hatched out and we returned in time for it…

Terrible. Encantadas, those heaps of extinct volcanoes, in time to witness the hatching of the sea turtles and their desperate flight to the sea! The narrow beach, the color of caviar, was all in motion! But the sky was in motion too… Full of flesh-eating birds and the noise of the birds, the horrible savage cries of the — carnivorous birds… Over the narrow black beach of the Encantadas as the just hatched sea-turtles scrambled out of the sandpits and started their race to the sea… to escape the flesh-eating birds that made the sky almost as black as the beach!

And the sand all alive, all alive, as the hatched sea turtles made their dash for the sea, while the birds hovered and swooped to attack and hovered and swooped to attack! They were diving down on the hatched sea-turtles, turning them over to expose their soft undersides, tearing the undersides open and rending and eating their flesh. Sebastian guessed that possibly only a hundredth of one per cent of their number would escape to the sea…

My son was looking for God, I mean for a clear image of him. He spent that whole blazing equatorial day in the crow’s nest of the schooner watching this thing on the beach till it was too dark to see it, and when he came down the rigging he said “Well, now I’ve seen Him!” and he meant God. And for several weeks after that he had a fever, he was delirious with it."

Laura later commented on the matter:

If one were present at such an event as the hatching of the turtles, would it be right to rescue the turtles, to kill or scare away the birds? Both represent aspects, or Faces, of God, and both have a right to exist in their own context and to survive in their own way, so it would be wrong to interfere. But I would be hoping that some of the baby turtles would have the sense to wait until dark to make their dash to the sea! Perhaps I might walk back and forth along the beach to act as a “scarecrow” against the devouring birds. Perhaps that is how knowledge can work in our lives? Perhaps that is how the Cassiopaeans relate to us — only with somewhat more complexity.

I understand that this is an unimportant event, but perhaps it is not a bad opportunity to reflect on how many times our preconceptions about what is good or bad, what is right or what should be repaired affect our ability to see the world in an objective way. IMHO we are limited beings because of the point in the developmental cycle we are at. But perhaps part of those "simple understandings" the Cs were talking about has to do with this, i.e. appreciating the world around us without bias and aligning ourselves with the faces of God we choose to nurture.

Just a couple of ideas that crossed my mind.

A beautiful event to experience. You took it to another level. You reached out for a communication with another lifeform, and it accepted. You spoke to it verbally, and it could have been any language, and it responded likewise in return to you, allowing you to closely look at it.

‘Now this could have deeper implications as you may have made contact with a lower density soul using a higher level of communication. Yes, we use words of our common tongue to state something to our lesser density friends, but the higher level of communication may have been there also. You could be reaching another level. I find emotions are typically involved for these events, an expression of love. Helps in the communication’

Then you went further with this as you held onto this butterfly connection and possible connected with the other that was stuck in the web, calling out to someone that could hear and help. Something made you aware during this connection and from examination of the environment you found the web-stuck butterfly.

‘You have to ponder the connection that you held. Was the stuck butterfly calling out for help? Were you able to connect with the stuck butterfly because the former made the connection first? Did the first butterfly help you connect to their species with the intent of assisting another of its own kind? Were you connecting in a 4th density way? Was your higher self, assisting in this butterfly event, maybe sending you first the butterfly and then the web-stuck image to further your lesson and its resolution. These and others are all very good questions.’

Your resolve was grand from a STO standpoint, as it could have been so different, just think about it. We are in a time of transition in densities, and we may be able to experience events as it would be, in a higher density. And I bet you passed this lesson, even as simple as this event was …

Everything is a lesson.

I liked your story as I am working on a humming bird (Bronz-eo I call him) myself, tying to get it him to land on my finger. Haiku …

Hi Loreta, I appreciate your story but as I was reading it I was remembering this passage from "The Wave 2".

Laura later commented on the matter:

I understand that this is an unimportant event, but perhaps it is not a bad opportunity to reflect on how many times our preconceptions about what is good or bad, what is right or what should be repaired affect our ability to see the world in an objective way. IMHO we are limited beings because of the point in the developmental cycle we are at. But perhaps part of those "simple understandings" the Cs were talking about has to do with this, i.e. appreciating the world around us without bias and aligning ourselves with the faces of God we choose to nurture.

Just a couple of ideas that crossed my mind.
It is interesting what you said and also the story of the little turtles, some years ago I saw a documentary about it also. I understand all of this. But my experience is a little different, is the thought that I had and then I saw the beautiful butterfly caught in a spider web. How come I had a thought and then the realisation in front of me of this thought ? I understand that this beautiful insect is also food for the spider, (that surely was mad against me), and this spider is food for the birds. But I had the sensation that a butterfly was asking for help. Maybe you think that is idiot to think that, maybe it is. But maybe it is not.

Evidently I used words to communicate with the two butterflies but it is more than words that happens, it is vibration. This insects are sensible to vibrations. I feel the same when with bees. When I see a bee I talk to it with words but the bee feel the vibration, mine, without feeling in danger. Some years ago I was living in a house that have an orange tree in the patio. Every day, in summer, the tree was full of bees and I went to see them, without fear at all to be attacked by them. So they let me look at them long minutes because they felt, I am sure, my vibrations that were not a danger for them. We were so different but at some leven we communicate. Same today with the butterflies.

anyway it is a mystery. Maybe reading Rupert Sheldrake can answer some questions, reading about morphic resonances. @Haiku I liked your comments because you express the "magic" of that experience.

It is interesting what you said and also the story of the little turtles, some years ago I saw a documentary about it also. I understand all of this. But my experience is a little different, is the thought that I had and then I saw the beautiful butterfly caught in a spider web. How come I had a thought and then the realisation in front of me of this thought ? I understand that this beautiful insect is also food for the spider, (that surely was mad against me), and this spider is food for the birds. But I had the sensation that a butterfly was asking for help. Maybe you think that is idiot to think that, maybe it is. But maybe it is not.

Oh, no, I absolutely don't think it's idiotic or anything like that. This is the reason I said I appreciated your story. I also understand that it was a personal experience and that could have been amazing to have felt that connection and communion with the butterfly/universe. The excerpt I pasted I did so because your story reminded me of that passage from The Wave and that reflection of Laura's about the faces of God crossed my mind. I apologize if it sounded like I was criticizing or minimizing your story, I realize that the comment was perhaps arrogant and inconsiderate to your experience.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
Oh, no, I absolutely don't think it's idiotic or anything like that. This is the reason I said I appreciated your story. I also understand that it was a personal experience and that could have been amazing to have felt that connection and communion with the butterfly/universe. The excerpt I pasted I did so because your story reminded me of that passage from The Wave and that reflection of Laura's about the faces of God crossed my mind. I apologize if it sounded like I was criticizing or minimizing your story, I realize that the comment was perhaps a arrogant and inconsiderate to your experience.
I want to clarify that I did not think you thought that what I felt was idiotic. Sorry if I gave this impression. It is me, you know this little program we have that when something "magical" happens we are afraid to be treated as an idiot. It is nothing with you. It is something I am sure in relation with my parents, my family, all the tralala. :pirate: But that is another loooooonnnnnng story. Thanks Msante, I appreciate your comment, always rich of information and things to think about.

I would like to call this lesson 'The Butterfly Solution’ on your behalf. And it does not just pertain to this butterfly event, but all events of similarity. The butterfly could be any 2nd or 3rd density soul. The resolve is what matters in these events, how did you handle the situation, what was your resolution on the matter. This affects the STO orienting soul. Loreta, your care for the lesser forms and your reactions were beautiful. I commend you. It was very 4th density STO of you. And for those that are reading this thread, how would you have reacted to this event? Would you have done something else? Think about it, because you probably will experience it before this is all over and done.

Vibrations are always on my mind. (I have been through a few of them already.) They seem to me to be one of the foundations of each soul. What you are emitting can and will affect other souls around you, I have seen this myself. Co-workers become strangely calmer when I am around. Family events are (chaos) event-less and all involved have a more enjoyable time. And those of the 2nd density seem to more at ease around the calm STO soul. It is your vibration emotes that can affect these situations, as long as you are doing your part. You need to be the calmest and most open soul in the room, you are the energy source that can affect all, and at all times. But, beware of those souls that deny your emissions, they will act accordingly and possibly aggressively. This goes for all interacted souls. Just keep up the emotes and you might find the deniers will depart to rid themselves of your emissions. (Worked for me on several family members in past times.)

‘Vibrations and String Theory (conceptual) …’ The thought that you could affect the structure, frequency vibration of sub-level strings to change them to an alternate solution. You could physically change thin air into a brick wall or make water solid enough to walk upon. How about the ability to change the chaos vibrations into a calmer form of emission, we are doing this already, do you not notice this?

We are all connected to a common vibration with our emotes and emissions. We need to be the guiding light in this sea of darkness. So, keep up those good vibes, we all need them so we can connect with others seeking this connection. Haiku …

I would like to call this lesson 'The Butterfly Solution’ on your behalf. And it does not just pertain to this butterfly event, but all events of similarity. The butterfly could be any 2nd or 3rd density soul. The resolve is what matters in these events, how did you handle the situation, what was your resolution on the matter. This affects the STO orienting soul. Loreta, your care for the lesser forms and your reactions were beautiful. I commend you. It was very 4th density STO of you. And for those that are reading this thread, how would you have reacted to this event? Would you have done something else? Think about it, because you probably will experience it before this is all over and done.

Vibrations are always on my mind. (I have been through a few of them already.) They seem to me to be one of the foundations of each soul. What you are emitting can and will affect other souls around you, I have seen this myself. Co-workers become strangely calmer when I am around. Family events are (chaos) event-less and all involved have a more enjoyable time. And those of the 2nd density seem to more at ease around the calm STO soul. It is your vibration emotes that can affect these situations, as long as you are doing your part. You need to be the calmest and most open soul in the room, you are the energy source that can affect all, and at all times. But, beware of those souls that deny your emissions, they will act accordingly and possibly aggressively. This goes for all interacted souls. Just keep up the emotes and you might find the deniers will depart to rid themselves of your emissions. (Worked for me on several family members in past times.)

‘Vibrations and String Theory (conceptual) …’ The thought that you could affect the structure, frequency vibration of sub-level strings to change them to an alternate solution. You could physically change thin air into a brick wall or make water solid enough to walk upon. How about the ability to change the chaos vibrations into a calmer form of emission, we are doing this already, do you not notice this?

We are all connected to a common vibration with our emotes and emissions. We need to be the guiding light in this sea of darkness. So, keep up those good vibes, we all need them so we can connect with others seeking this connection. Haiku …
The Butterfly solution.
A title a la John Le carré. John Lecarré, in all his novels, had one and only one subject that was the basis of his stories: Universal Love. This sounds strange from a writer who was labeled as a spy story writer. But it was just a mask to talk about what is most important in life, helping others, giving his life for others.

It's interesting what you say, Haiku.

For me this butterfly came to me, or me to it, to tell me about fragility, and about quietude. And trust. When the butterfly became quiet (it is very difficult to catch a butterfly, it is always moving) it allowed me to see its body and its situation of fragility. And beauty. And confidence, because I could have crushed it. But he gave me the chance to see in myself what fragility and confidence are. And to teach me that the fragility of others is also mine.
That beauty is everywhere, like this butterfly, a miracle. A gift.

The butterfly caught in the spider's web: aren't we all in this situation? Sometimes I feel caught. This butterfly allowed me to save it from the web, so it allowed me to see that help is always present, whether it is help from another person, an animal or the Universe. Trust that. Don't be afraid. And do not be afraid to help.

I'm talking like this experience was a dream. A dream in the middle of a nightmare. This too is help.

Last edited:
Hi!! In the new house where we moved, 3 or 4 days after moving we saw a couple of wood pigeons starting to make their nest, this was in August, at approximately 2 weeks we have seen the chicks look out and even help one who had fallen, the nest is on a wall of the external laundry room. The topic is the following, this same pair of pigeon is already on the 4th laying, there are already 6 chicks that we see from August until now, and we realize that it is the same couple because they no longer fear us, even their nest of branches fell several times and when we go out to smoke we can appreciate them at less than 1 meter how the branches raise again, yes, it is something very funny, 6 fall from a twig that goes up, but it is to admire their architectural desire. now comes the strange thing, this type of "pigeon" only nests once a year, 2 times at most, and they go for the 4th !!!!

The Butterfly solution.
A title a la John Le carré. John Lecarré, in all his novels, had one and only one subject that was the basis of his stories: Universal Love. This sounds strange from a writer who was labeled as a spy story writer. But it was just a mask to talk about what is most important in life, helping others, giving his life for others.

It's interesting what you say, Haiku.

For me this butterfly came to me, or me to it, to tell me about fragility, and about quietude. And trust. When the butterfly became quiet (it is very difficult to catch a butterfly, it is always moving) it allowed me to see its body and its situation of fragility. And beauty. And confidence, because I could have crushed it. But he gave me the chance to see in myself what fragility and confidence are. And to teach me that the fragility of others is also mine.
That beauty is everywhere, like this butterfly, a miracle. A gift.

The butterfly caught in the spider's web: aren't we all in this situation? Sometimes I feel caught. This butterfly allowed me to save it from the web, so it allowed me to see that help is always present, whether it is help from another person, an animal or the Universe. Trust that. Don't be afraid. And do not be afraid to help.

I'm talking like this experience was a dream. A dream in the middle of a nightmare. This too is help.

What a beautiful post, and way of seeing it.. Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts loreta! Also, interesting about John le Carré.. I loved his books but haven't read them for years, hadn't thought about them like that before..

Back
Top Bottom