A couple videos to watch

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I just watched a 30 min video called "Burning Conscience" which is an interview with 2 ex-IDF soldiers speaking out against the crimes the IDF regularly commits. It's interesting and heart-breaking to hear it coming right from the horse's mouth.

Also, there's a recent BBC documentary called "The War Party", on the neocons. It's worth it just to see Richard Perle talking. This guy freaks the living daylights out of me. He's the kind of guy you can see having a pleasant conversation, with heartfelt smiles and laughter, while carving a roast of human flesh. Prince of Darkness indeed!

h, I wrote something similar about Perle in my review of Why We Fight. To watch him, he behaves as if he's won, won big, and that no one can touch him, he's king of the world. He honestly believes that America itself has been transformed, shifted further towards his way of STS thinking forever, and that future changes of leadership will not alter this. He thinks BIG.

AdPop said:
h, I wrote something similar about Perle in my review of Why We Fight. To watch him, he behaves as if he's won, won big, and that no one can touch him, he's king of the world. He honestly believes that America itself has been transformed, shifted further towards his way of STS thinking forever, and that future changes of leadership will not alter this. He thinks BIG.
The absolute best clip of him that I've seen is in the movie, The Protocols of Zion. When questioned about the high number of Jews in the neocons, he has a good guffaw about the fact that "we [the hawkish jews] are greatly outnumbered [by the dovish ones]." You'd think he was discussing the birth of his child, but no, he's talking about being a warmonger. Also, I think I noticed, in the War Party, a few moments where Perle was really struggling to keep on his mask of sanity. Particularly after his TV appearance.

Back
Top Bottom