A different perspective on what the Bible was really talking about

I've been monitoring Paul Wallis and Mauro Biglino for about a year. Interesting stuff!

Paul's basic thesis is that the gods of the Old Testament, Torah, Vedas, ...basically all ancient spiritual texts from China, India, the Middle-East, ancient America, and ancient Africa were aliens.

One of the aliens, YHWH, made a contract / covenant with a bronze age tribe in the middle east. The tribe would provide him ritual worship, warm blood sacrifices, and BBQ. YHWH in turn would help them conquer and enslave nearby tribes. Seems to have actually worked our well for them. 😉

Wallis bases his thesis on the fact that certain words in the Bible were mistranslated. Things like "God's Glory" and "Shekhinah" were just advanced technology which seemed like magic to bronze age tribesmen. Words like "Lord, God, Father" etc. actually refer to several different aliens.

Biglino agrees with Wallis, but believes the "gods" were really just powerful human kings who were elevated to god status in the literature over time. He keeps quiet about this difference of opinion, but does mention it when pressed.

Here is the best representative selection of their videos I have found. Please watch them in order...

The best cinematic presentation of this thesis I know of is the 1994 movie Stargate ...

If you've never seen this movie I recommend it. The movie is not "great" but it is really good if you watch it in the context of "what if this is really what happened" ?

It is still being seeded on TPB...

The best torrent program is qbittorrent.org. The best VPN is Mullvad.net (They accept Monero!)
I have a hunch about ancient Shamanism or should I call it Paleo-Shamanism? In this imagination I have thought that some of the first Shamans who populated the planet had contact with the Kantekians who, according to the Cs, some of them were brought thanks to the use of the (Mother Stone) and from them they learned some things, especially to keep a ancient knowledge, the problem was that in primitive societies there was also the introduction of people without souls who managed to pervert and distort said knowledge, which in turn generated more divisions, conflicts in people with souls where groups of dark power were formed.
It also occurred to me that the figure of the miraculous Jesus is rather a reminder of completely polar pairs of man and woman shamans who had a very significant impact but totally obscured by the imposition of monotheism and everything that wanted to replace the feminine creative powers in communion with the masculine.

Back
Top Bottom