A Little Help in Evaluating Some Possibly Useful material?

Yossarian

Jedi Master
Hi All,

Lately, I've been--whenever I have time--immersing myself in the work of Secret History, Transcripts, Vol. 1 Gnosis, a little Vol. 2, In Search Of the Miraculous, The Fourth Way, and Laura's essays. I've been working on self-remembering--which seems to me to be the heart of the system.

In the course of other work, I ran into the following material (linked below)--and seem to keep running back into it--a big warning sign I think-- that appears to be very close to the 4th Way material mentioned above. I haven't had much time to analyze it--almost none--and with the disclaimer that it is very likely complete bunk and vectoring disinfo; yet it occurs to me that if it's not, then it could shed some helpful light on the material that we do already have.

Oh yes, there's a Christian gloss, but it's not anything near standard Christianity; her interpretations remind me of Mouravieff.

With that said, if anybody has time to look at it and would care to critique it, I know that I would find it helpful. Thanks. Here it is: http://miriams-well.org/lectures/Being.html

Reading Mirriams home page:

hXXp://miriams-well.org/intro.html

It's appears to be another of those 'bomb them with love' and 'don't think negative thoughts' sites.

It always bothers me, when I read anything which is not signed by any name. Most material on this site supposedly comes from Edna Miriam Lister, but who does the job of putting it together? And a glossary? Who is the author? I can only see that copyrights belong to The Society of the Universal Living Christ, but isn't there anyone willing to stand for Ms Edna's techings with one's own name? You don't even have to analyse the material to say there is something fishy about such pages.

And those pastel colours...makes one expect seeing One Little Pony (http://www.benhurtradingco.com/Jennifer%20junk/mylittlepony1.jpg) somewhere between the "scriptures"...

Dr. Edna Miriam Lister, founded The Society of the Universal Living Christ. According to this page:

hXXp://miriams-well.org/healing+prayer/EMLsPPPrayers.html

she “Ascended to the Father of All Lights August 3, 1971

Back
Top Bottom