A prayer for my dog?

Not sure if a weird experience or just connecting dots that dont connect to anything. But this vet school that Brodie went to to recover is in an area I never travel in, so I took him there I think Tuesday evening and he left today. Friday out walking my other dog at my usual walking place, I find a wallet, just at the side of the path with cash, cards, drivers license etc. I cant see any phone number but see an address on the drivers license. So I take the wallet back to the guys home and he is pleased to see it. I'm not familiar with his area so I use google maps on my phone to get there.

I find house, give him it, he actually lost it the day before, I have no idea how no one spotted it and it was full including cash for 24 hours. A whole day lying next to the path, all the walkers, dog owners, cyclists, joggers missed it, except me. He gives me £20 from the wallet as a thanks and I go home. Today I collet Brodie to take him home and I realise on the way home that I am on the same street as this man who's wallet I found and I will/or have passed his house. Thats it, just seems weird, in an area I never travel in, that I was there Tue to take Brodie to hosptial, then unknowingly there yesterday to return found wallet, then again today to bring Brodie home. Just weird thats all.

Back
Top Bottom