A Soul-Smashing Event!

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Moderator's note: This topic was split-off from the Eiriu Eolas discussion here and also the discussion stemming from the session where this was discussed here.

I like to bring up what Redfox wrote in another thread in reference to Laura and it's imo very fitting for a phrase of the prayer, where till now I couldn't fully get the meaning of it.

prayer said:
savior of the soul

RedFox said:
Laura said:
So, we see a mass feast approaching... death and destruction and suffering on a scale not seen for some time on this planet. A feast.

And what do these STS dudes plan to do with all that food? What will they do if they are so strengthened and if they have many acolytes among humans ready to join them?

That is the question.

The answer is, I believe, that they will use this energy to actually "smash" the souls of millions - if not billions - so that they literally become primal matter and must begin the cycle all over again.

I pondered this for a while last night because it stopped me in my tracks (I don't remember coming across this before, the part about soul smashing).....and in the end I felt (For a moment at least) anger I've never felt before well up inside me. There was not bitterness or resentment or hatred...it was just very intense 'anger' and I've never felt anything like that before....seems the importance of all this is slowly dawning on me.

Incognito said:
While doing the prayer position I do notice different sensations, sort of like goosebumps but not exactly.

Last night when I did the breathing (not the prayer position) I got a very tingly face and arms, such as I've never experienced before while doing this program. However I don't believe it's anything "esoteric" in my particular instance; rather I feel as if it's a "hyperventilation" effect. Why it occurred last night and not on other nights, I do not know.

As for "zoning out" -- I've noticed a couple of times now that I seem to zone out during the Prayer of the Soul. I will be aware during the entire duration of the first reading, but then sometime soon after that I seem to "go under" and then don't "resurface" until the last reading of the Prayer. I have asked myself whether it's just me "nodding off", but I don't normally "nod off" for such brief periods. If I go to sleep, I don't usually wake up for some time.

Now, with regard to this:

Laura said:
So, we see a mass feast approaching... death and destruction and suffering on a scale not seen for some time on this planet. A feast.

And what do these STS dudes plan to do with all that food? What will they do if they are so strengthened and if they have many acolytes among humans ready to join them?

That is the question.

The answer is, I believe, that they will use this energy to actually "smash" the souls of millions - if not billions - so that they literally become primal matter and must begin the cycle all over again.

RedFox said:
Thanks for making the connection to the prayer Gawan I hadn't seen it! [RedFox was referring to the connection that Gawan had made between the line "savior of the soul" in the Prayer of the Soul and the bolded quote above.]
I'm going to need to work on this because I noticed several programs kick in and divert/twist/distort the anger as it traveled through me....it was really weird actually, it was almost like I could 'see' it as it happened...it had a shape that moved, the the programs changed the shape....odd

I've been slowly grasping the situation....but to know that they are going to use this to distroy the human race as a soul is just.....I can't find the words. If I can stop my programs locking this down and twisting it...then perhaps I can use it to drive my Work forwards?
I guess I'm starting to understand evil.

I didn't react with anger, rather I reacted with incredible shock that this could indeed be their plan. It's difficult to conceive of a more insidious, evil fate. And then other questions sprang to mind, such as, What about the impervious conduit that is created between 3D and 5D upon physical death? What about people already in 5D? Does this mean they avoid such horror? And if so, how horrible it would that be for them knowing they'll never be able to see the souls of people they once knew. And then maybe this is what the Cs were referring to, at least in part, when they said, "Blessed will be the dead" in the coming years.

hi everybody

Thank you for your post 3 D Resident . I must say i was in shock as i read the QUOTE of Laura :scared: .May i ask where did you find this

quote ? i have tried to find it in the Cassiopaean Sessions without succes .It would be appreciate if you have time to answer me thank-you
:)

3D Resident said:
Incognito said:
While doing the prayer position I do notice different sensations, sort of like goosebumps but not exactly.

Last night when I did the breathing (not the prayer position) I got a very tingly face and arms, such as I've never experienced before while doing this program. However I don't believe it's anything "esoteric" in my particular instance; rather I feel as if it's a "hyperventilation" effect. Why it occurred last night and not on other nights, I do not know.

It's always a mild hyperventilation effect" for everyone. If anyone thinks that this is an "esoteric event," think again. You only get the esoteric things during or after - sometimes long after - the meditation.
The breathing is for physiological "cleansing" and preparation for the esoteric part - the meditation.

3D Resident said:
Now, with regard to this:

Laura said:

That is the question.

<nsip>

I didn't react with anger, rather I reacted with incredible shock that this could indeed be their plan. It's difficult to conceive of a more insidious, evil fate. And then other questions sprang to mind, such as, What about the impervious conduit that is created between 3D and 5D upon physical death? What about people already in 5D? Does this mean they avoid such horror? And if so, how horrible it would that be for them knowing they'll never be able to see the souls of people they once knew. And then maybe this is what the Cs were referring to, at least in part, when they said, "Blessed will be the dead" in the coming years.

This answer is one that came to me from the "voice of seeing" that I get once in awhile after I've been exercised for a period of time about a particular problem. I'll push against it in my head for sometimes months on end, taking it up, putting it down, thinking about it before going to sleep, and even putting it aside for long periods because it is going nowhere.

So, there it was, one morning... not long after I had read "The Eighth Tower" and I was just devastated to think about it.

Now, as to whether or not they can DO this, I don't know. I guess that's a good question for the next session. All I know is that this is what they PLAN to do, and it may very well work to some extent or in some way, and that, alone, is horrifying enough.

Laura said:
This answer is one that came to me from the "voice of seeing" that I get once in awhile after I've been exercised for a period of time about a particular problem. I'll push against it in my head for sometimes months on end, taking it up, putting it down, thinking about it before going to sleep, and even putting it aside for long periods because it is going nowhere.

So, there it was, one morning... not long after I had read "The Eighth Tower" and I was just devastated to think about it.

Now, as to whether or not they can DO this, I don't know. I guess that's a good question for the next session. All I know is that this is what they PLAN to do, and it may very well work to some extent or in some way, and that, alone, is horrifying enough.

If they smash the souls of millions so that they become primal matter, where are they gonna get their food/energy? Unless the plan is to also to turn themselves into Primal matter, thus following the ultimate path of Non-Being, contraction on self?
But as the Universe is balance, and they've been dominating Earth for a whole cycle, IF they achieve such destruction, there will have to be a balancing process somewhere in the Universe ie: creation.
My 2 cents :/

Lúthien said:
If they smash the souls of millions so that they become primal matter, where are they gonna get their food/energy? Unless the plan is to also to turn themselves into Primal matter, thus following the ultimate path of Non-Being, contraction on self?
But as the Universe is balance, and they've been dominating Earth for a whole cycle, IF they achieve such destruction, there will have to be a balancing process somewhere in the Universe ie: creation.

maybe a certain inability to see the consequences, an STS blindness, something like Lobaczewski said, but working at a higher level:

Political Ponerology said:
The following question thus suggests itself: what happens if the network of understandings among psychopaths achieves power in leadership positions with international exposure?

This can happen, especially during the later phases of the phenomenon. Goaded by their character, such people thirst for just that even though it would conflict with their own life interest... They do not understand that a catastrophe would ensue. Germs are not aware that they will be burned alive or buried deep in the ground along with the human body whose death they are causing.

Lúthien said:

I doubt that the 4D STS plan on becoming primal matter too, but maybe this is the plan of the 6D STS "overmind" for all of its acolytes.
Maybe they can accomplish this not by actually damaging the souls, but by making perhaps the conscioussness of the souls so small, so twisted by pain and disintegration, that the concioussness goes to sleep big time?

The thought of destroyed souls didn't leave me since i read it in the other thread. Indeed why should they destroy their food supply?
One hypothesis is that if they want to incarnate in 3D they no more need us, and that this massive smashing activity would generate a big amount of energy for such a transformation? Anyway, it is still a speculation.
I always wondered why do they want so much energy at a certain point (the arrival of the wave) while this energy seems to be sufficient otherwise (their usual harvesting activity through the ages), unless they need a great amount of energy at that specific point for a specific purpose. Like when you kill all your cattle who usually give you enough milk to get meat at a certain grand occasion, a sacrifice to get something? Just a thought though.

Iron said:
I doubt that the 4D STS plan on becoming primal matter too, but maybe this is the plan of the 6D STS "overmind" for all of its acolytes.
Maybe they can accomplish this not by actually damaging the souls, but by making perhaps the conscioussness of the souls so small, so twisted by pain and disintegration, that the concioussness goes to sleep big time?

It seems for what the Cs have explained that in 6th density STS exist just as a reflection of individuals (thought forms) not unified. As a result of natural balance.

950107 said:
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?
A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

6th density STO exist as unified thought forms

Session 30 August said:
: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Groilla of Cassiopaea unified thought.

Q: (L) Why did you add the extra to the introduction?

A: You sometimes forget that a "name" is just a convention for your convenience. We thought a reminder was in order.

950114 said:
Q: (T) So, in 4th density, both types can still happen?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) The desired type is the STO type thinking...?
Q: (T) But STS thinking is also available if that is the way you decide to go when you get there?
Q: (T) This of course limits you in your ability to move up to 6th density?

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?
Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?
A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back.
Q: (T) Once you are STS in 4th density you have to stay there? (L) No. (J) If you move from STS to STO in 4th density
you don't go back to STS, you stay at STO, is that correct? (T) That's what I mean, once you have decided to do STO,
that's where you stay because you don't have any desire to go back to STS?
Q: (T) So, it is not so much that you don't have a choice; it is just that you don't want to go back to STS?

950916 said:
Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?
A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a
long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality.
The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to
duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance

Seems to me If there is no duality there is no possibility for STS to interfere, there is just balance = STO.

Iron said:

As Pryf said, 6D STS is just a reflection for balance.
But it might be the plan of some of the higher STS, and the ones who are lower might not know it, or don't want to see it (wishful thinking):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm
At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This is the Ultimate Objective of the Being at the apex of the pyramidal food chain. And this is why its agenda is masked in the lower levels of the hierarchy. Until such lower level negative beings have consumed sufficient energy - a sort of critical mass - to trigger the implosion of such extraordinary self concentration, they are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination and preserving a vital minimum of captured resources so as to possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good "servant."

The Objective - the ultimate total destruction that is desired by the Being at the Apex - the total consumption of even it's minions - is masked from the higher density negative beings below it. The lower levels may "feel" or "sense" the looming black hole of absolute annihilation as they mount through the hierarchy, but the immediate pleasures of their feeding-frenzies keep them occupied, reinforcing the discouragement of the idea of looking any deeper into the Heart of Darkness proclaiming its gospel of Onenee and which has no qualms about making food out of even THEM!

Laura said:

That is the question.

Lúthien said:
Laura said:

As Laura pointed out the mass death and destruction that is occurring on a monumental scale on this planet is what they are feeding off of. I.E. Their food/energy. Keep in mind they have been setting these events up for god knows how long, going back and forth through time for maximum energy extraction as the C's have once said. And this monumental amount of energy they are taking, from what I understand Laura to be saying, (I'm probably wrong) is going to be used as a sort of "Final Attack" on perhaps, STO candidates and maybe even anyone and everyone with soul potential and perhaps those without. I think what is essentially being said here, is that these STS dudes DO NOT want there to be a transitioning for STO candidates at all. And in their final attempt to prevent this will do whatever they can i.e. The Smashing of Souls, to disrupt the graduation process and bring potential candidates back to have to repeat the whole cycle over again.

Although I'm not entirely sure what Laura means by "Primal Matter" because my understanding is that one becomes primal matter due to an implosion of being of the STS polarization. If there were a smashing of souls, wouldn't those souls return to 5D and then reincarnate into 3D? Or does returning to 5D constitute becoming primal matter in some sense, because your physical vessel has to die in order to get there first?

As for the balancing process you mentioned, I believe that has something to do with the Wave and the coming graduation to 4th Density. After all according to the C's the rise in awareness amongst individual souls is what is bringing the wave nearer to us - a feedback loop. And is the next step for those ready for an evolutionary jump. Whether this is actually related I'm not sure.
Just my 2 cents

Lúthien said:
As Pryf said, 6D STS is just a reflection for balance.
But it might be the plan of some of the higher STS, and the ones who are lower might not know it, or don't want to see it (wishful thinking):

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm
At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge...

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

I understand. I was wrong in saying 6D. But my intention was to allude to the Anti-Logos, or Desolate One , as is stated in the RA material.
Thanks for the transcripts posted, a refresh was nescessary !

A selection of excerpts as clues... not in chronological order.

22 Oct 94

Q: (L) Going back to the beings that absorb nutrients through their pores, what kind of beings are they?
A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.
Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard beings, does this mean they have no souls?
A: That's correct.
Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?
A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.
Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?
A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.
Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?
A: They do.
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?
A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?
A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

31 July 1999

Q: Are they trying to develop technology to lock the planet into 3rd density so that it won't go to 4th density?
A: Some may be.
Q: Do they see the moving to 4th density as a threat to their plans and projects?
A: Perhaps.

25 July 1998

Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?
Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: 'Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens' goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.' Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to...
A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
Q: (L) Yes, I do see...
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

16 Nov 1994

Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?
A: Deceptive field.
Q: (L) What energy is behind this?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) Why?
A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?
A: Conquest.
Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?
A: By dispersing knowledge.
Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?
A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being bombarded with confusion in this era.

24 Sept 1995
Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.
A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.
Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?
A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!
Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?
A: Yes. Third density.
Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?
A: No.
Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"
Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?
Q: Why?
A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."
Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?
A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

4 May 1996

Q: (L) One of the questions we were dealing with was the use of warfare to create situations in which bodies could be taken...
A: Warfare has many "uses."
Q: (L) Could you list for us some of the most common uses of warfare?
A: Generation of environment to facilitate inconspicuous replacement of gene pool. Factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity, replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration prereadings...
Q: (TH) Who or what in the gene pool is being replaced? (TK) Whoever they want replaced. (L) Well, you know how it is in the movies... everybody is indiscriminately making love before they go into battle... (F) Yes... they said 'factors in paradigm shift through stimulation of conception activity...' (L) 'Replacement of key personnel according to frequency vibration pre-readings...' Okay: do you mean to say that war...
A: Creates "environment" for unnoticed genetic modifications because of greatly heightened exchange of both physical and ethereal factors.
Q: (L) What do you mean by "replacement of key personnel?" Key personnel according to whose definition?
A: 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Are these key personnel human?
Q: (L) When you say replacement, do you mean something as simple as someone dying, such as a head of state, and being replaced by another person who comes to power? That would be the simplest scenario that would fit this explanation.
A: Your scenario is not simple.
Q: (L) I mean simple in terms of the machinations...
A: Both.
Q: (L) Would it also be that key personnel could also be replaced as in duplication?
A: Yes. And removing to secret activity realm. Enough wars have taken place to effectively create entire new "underground race" of humans, both from direct capture followed by "reeducation," and spawning activity using these persons and others.
Q: (L) What do you mean by spawning activitY?
A: Those captured have reproduced offspring, these never having seen your world.
Q: (L) Are you saying... (TK) They have given birth and these children have never seen our world... (L) How can an entire race of people, or groups of people, live under the surface of this planet, without the whole 6 billion of the rest of us on top, or at least a large number, realizing that there is anything going on? This is so wild an idea...
A: No. How much space exists underground, as opposed to that on the surface?
Q: (L) A lot, I suppose. You aren't saying that the earth is hollow, are you?
A: No, not exactly.
Q: (L) Well, how deep is the deepest of these underground cities?
A: 3,108 miles.
Q: (L) That's pretty deep! But wouldn't it be too hot at that depth?
A: No. Temperature averages 68 degrees F.
Q: (TK) That's pretty comfortable! (L) How do they have light?
A: Magnetic resonance.
Q: (L) Well, aren't they subject to being crushed by earthquakes?
A: No, earthquakes are not felt deep underground!!
Q: (L) Does any of this underground civilization activity have any relation to this massive underground base the Russians are building?
Q: (TK) Is any of this under the ocean?
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.
Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.
Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.
Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.
Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
Q: (TH) That means that for every year we live, they would live 4200 years... (L) Does any of this have anything to do with that crazy pit at Oak Island?
A: In an offhand way.
Q: (L) How do we fit into all of this? (TK) We don't!
A: You have been the "preparation committee."
Q: (L) What have we been doing? Is it part of the plan for us to destroy the planet, destroy the ozone layer, pollute the seas and so forth to make it more habitable for them?
A: Those things are inconsequential and easily repaired.
Q: (TK) With their technology, they can fix all of that. (L) This is really horrible, you know! To think of all this... (TK) Apparently, from what I am understanding, they can't just come in and wipe us out and replace us, because the 'rules' won't allow it.
A: Yet the natural cycles within the framework of the natural order of things will allow all these things to fall into place.
Q: (L) Is there some law within the realm of these beings, sort of like the law of gravity, that prevents them from just coming in and taking over?
Q: (TK) I don't think it is like the law of gravity...
A: What "law" is there that inhibits you from manipulating 2nd density beings at will?!?
Q: (L) Well, I don't go out and deliberately hurt or manipulate anything or anybody. (TK) Of course, in our handling of these 'critters,' we are conserving them in some ways so that we will have an ongoing food supply... (TK) I think there are rules to the game. It's like a chess game. They can't just come in and change things, it has to progress in some way. But, there are loopholes and they can sneak in and manipulate and get away with some things... (TH) Then, there aren't rules - there are just guidelines.
A: Two important points there: 1) When we said "you," we meant 3rd density collectively. 2) You missed our statement about the natural cycle and order of things almost completely. We suggest you reread and ponder... Also, what if your race is manipulated to destroy yourselves, or, just hang around until the next natural cataclysm?
Q: (TK) Well, it seems like there is another side that is trying to prevent them from gaining control. (L) Well, from what I understand, the only thing the good guys are able to do is, because of free will, they have to wait to be asked for help, and the only they thing they can really do is give information. (F) Well, this is valuable if used by the right people at the right time. (TK) You have to come up with the right questions, too. You have to have enough information to be able to come up with the right questions. I am sure the information is there. You have one group with all these people underground and they want to take over the planet. This group likes being 4th density - they don't want to advance. They want to block advancement. Then, you have the group that want to advance, they want the natural order to proceed. This negative group wants to stay there and keep everyone they can there. (L) And because they deplete themselves and diminish in numbers, they keep having to supply their needs and existence. (TK) If, by some odd chance, the earth is the only place where people come to advance, then sooner or later it is going to stop, if these other guys take over, then it will just stop... implode. (TH) I know! The earth is a 4th density theme park! (L) We already thought of that... we all have an 'E' ticket ride! (TK) Obviously we have the information, but we haven't really dug deep enough so that we don't know the questions that we need to ask. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is what I was saying close to the truth?
A: Yes. Total truth is elusive.
Q: (TK) So, what I said was the gist of what is going on here. So, we have to figure out what we are supposed to do so that the earth can be maintained...
A: You will do what you will do.
Q: (TK) This is true.
A: Do you, in general, control 2nd density beings on earth?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: So, what is "fair" about that?
Q: (L) Nothing.
A: Okay, so what is the difference?!?!???
Q: (TK) So, basically, we control 2nd density, and 4th density controls us. There are the good guys and bad guys. (L) And we will do what we will do. Either we choose to align ourselves with the good guys, or with the bad guys.
A: It's up to you.
Q: (TK) However, if too many people themselves with the bad guys, then the balance tips in their favor, and there is no more advancement, so there has to be education so that people will know...
A: Tom, you are close, but you are missing the point.
Q: (L) What is the point?
A: The point is, there "has to be" nothing. You will do what you will do. You choose. We have told you this repeatedly, but you still suffer from self-centered perspective.
Q: (TK) Everybody is worried about themselves. They all want to be saved and not worry about others.
A: More to the point, everybody in an STS realm views themselves as somehow "special, chosen, or protected." This is simply not so!!

11 Jan 1997

Q: (Terry) Well, that's a one-word answer! (Laura) Yeah, you guys cheated! (Terry) That's what they said; infinite. Infinite is infinite. (Laura) Then, I had an idea that when we think hard, meditate and make concious choice, then more universe is created along this path, than along the other. I've said it... so that you're balancing the good universe choice creations, making more of them, than there are of the mindless, thoughtless, just choosing because you don't know any better... (Terry) Well, isn't that what the lizards are doing? (Laura) Yes, it is... (Terry) They're manipulating it to make negative. But, they can never make more than there is, more negative than positive, because the universe is constantly seeking balance. So, every place they make a negative, there's some place else that becomes a positive. You can never make more. You can try.
A: True.
Q: (Terry) Although, they're working on the false premise that they can do this. (Laura) 'Wishful thinking.'
A: No, they are working on that false premise that they can seal realms into "4th" density and 3rd, 2nd, 1st STS for eternity.

[Ensuing discussion was lost because the tape was turned off and not turned on until after this question was asked.]

A: No, not physicality through all densities, just 4th through 1st density STS.
Q: (Laura) Ohhh!! (Terry) They don't care if it's physical or not. They're in 4th. They just want to seal them off and keep them STS to feed off of them. (Jan) Ohhh, they want their own little garden! They want their own little 'suck'garden.
A: "Eternity" is the key word there. It is where the wishful thinking comes into play.

fille des bois said:
Thank you for your post 3 D Resident . I must say i was in shock as i read the QUOTE of Laura .May i ask where did you find this

quote ? i have tried to find it in the Cassiopaean Sessions without succes .It would be appreciate if you have time to answer me thank-you

Hi, fille des bois.

You can find Laura's quote in this thread. The specific quote can be found in reply # 48 but I recommend reading the whole thread for context.

Andrew said:
As Laura pointed out the mass death and destruction that is occurring on a monumental scale on this planet is what they are feeding off of. I.E. Their food/energy. Keep in mind they have been setting these events up for god knows how long, going back and forth through time for maximum energy extraction as the C's have once said. And this monumental amount of energy they are taking, from what I understand Laura to be saying, (I'm probably wrong) is going to be used as a sort of "Final Attack" on perhaps, STO candidates and maybe even anyone and everyone with soul potential and perhaps those without. I think what is essentially being said here, is that these STS dudes DO NOT want there to be a transitioning for STO candidates at all. And in their final attempt to prevent this will do whatever they can i.e. The Smashing of Souls, to disrupt the graduation process and bring potential candidates back to have to repeat the whole cycle over again.
Another possibility is that in "smashing" a soul, a whole incredible lot of energy is released - many aeons' worth of progression in consciousness up to the 3D level (and for "individually souled" humanity, an even larger amount of consciousness). If this is the case, then in smashing a soul like a nut and squeezing out the contents leaving only the narrow fringe of 1D awareness left, they might well have enough energy (and maybe even a surplus?) to do it again, and thereafter again, and again, and again. This could explain how they could smash not only millions, but billions. OSIT.

I'd think an STO candidate would be harder to smash, as they would have greater awareness and also be more "unpalatable" to STS forces due to their greater degree of STO alignment.

Andrew said:
Although I'm not entirely sure what Laura means by "Primal Matter" because my understanding is that one becomes primal matter due to an implosion of being of the STS polarization. If there were a smashing of souls, wouldn't those souls return to 5D and then reincarnate into 3D? Or does returning to 5D constitute becoming primal matter in some sense, because your physical vessel has to die in order to get there first?
Primal matter is the stuff of existence in the physical universe, and yes, that would be a way of becoming such (not necessarily the only one, though). In the case of an ordinary death, the soul is not smashed, but rather returns to 5D, yes. A smashed soul, however, does not return to 5D, because it is not the body that has died, but the soul that has been smashed - there is no longer a soul as such to return to 5D! (it would have been reduced to a 1D level, therefore becoming primal matter, as 1D is existence as primal matter) And for the last question, no - 5D is said to be ethereal existence. OSIT.

Andrew said:
As for the balancing process you mentioned, I believe that has something to do with the Wave and the coming graduation to 4th Density. After all according to the C's the rise in awareness amongst individual souls is what is bringing the wave nearer to us - a feedback loop. And is the next step for those ready for an evolutionary jump. Whether this is actually related I'm not sure.
Just my 2 cents
Lúthien was noting the idea that if there is an imbalance here, then there will be a corresponding "imbalance" in the opposite direction elsewhere, so that the sum is balance. The universe does not revolve around this tiny world, and balancing need not necessarily occur locally.

Back
Top Bottom