A strange (NATO?) ceremony with Biden, in front of a speaking monolith

Bastian

The Living Force
Hello.
PERLOU posted a Telegram message (in French) by Boris Karpov, mentionning a strange "NATO" ceremony. Loot at this video :

Hello.
PERLOU posted a Telegram message (in French) by Boris Karpov, mentionning a strange "NATO" ceremony. Loot at this video :
Hello.
Bastian, watched it. But then we found alternative ‘normal’ version without that creepy zombi commanding voice. Somebody separately made this audio, or that version was cut out from original))

This is just taken from a NATO meeting that happened last year. It's on youtube and stuff, the weird voice was added to it... obviously.

At the 2021 Brussels Summit on 14 June, NATO Leaders experienced a virtual journey to NATO2030.The NATO 2030 initiative is about making sure our Alliance remains ready today to face tomorrow's challenges. Leaders agreed the NATO 2030 agenda at the Summit, taking important decisions to chart the Alliance's course over the next decade and beyond .

It's always best to check things before (re)posting them :-)

(Due to a mistake, my initial message was posted prematurely before I was able to correct typos and to add my request for explanation.)
This is just taken from a NATO meeting that happened last year. It's on youtube and stuff, the weird voice was added to it... obviously.

Ah, thank you for this explanation !
It sounds so weird, it was hard to believe.
(But nowadays elite people sometimes take part into weird symbolic events, so it may have been realistic...)

PS : The reference to the black monoliths of the movie "2001 : a Space Odyssey" was funny.

Putin talks about bringing back a 'Law based international order'. He explains that there is a big difference.

This just has the appearance of worshiping at the altar of lies...
It is quite literally this:

TheyLive.jpg

It does have a strange resonance... that blue pillar.

It reminds me (a little bit) of a scene towards the end in the movie "The Thing" (2011) which is the precursor to the events that unfolded later in "The Thing" made back in 1982.

The hero played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead being inside an alien ship, meets a strange 3D/4D kind of technology in the shape of a pillar... I took a screen dump, since i couldn't find any photo on the internet.

_-2022-10-04-at-19.04.56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom