A strange virus attacked me and I don't know which one!

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a strange virus attacking me 2 weeks ago, and I don't know which one. For the first two days I was so sick, with a big headache and nausea. I couldn't vomit, I hadn't eaten anything. I had a fever too, almost 39. I was so sick that a friend of mine made an appointment for me with a naturopath.

The naturopathic doctor gave me acupuncture on my stomach and also on my back. The nausea went away, but not the urge to vomit every time I thought about food. My fever went down. My taste was affected, everything tasted different, horrible. But little by little I felt better, but with such tiredness and with the beginning of depression. I felt like crying everywhere for anything, I had lost the taste for life, I was a bit dead.

Then I started to take water, and suddenly I felt better.

I don't know what I had, and I don't think it was a flu. I didn't have pain anywhere, I was just very tired and sad. Without energy.

Everything that happens to us, especially illnesses or discomforts, are lessons, reminders and this time I worked on my patience. I am a very dynamic person and I had to rest all the time, do everything slowly and trust my recovery.

But the water came to save me, this water that I never liked and that nevertheless told me: here, it's time to drink!

And I drink, I drink.

I don't like being sick, I feel fragile. At home, everything rests on my shoulders. Well, I had to stop and rest and accept both the fatigue, which is there to say stop! and the depression, which is there to say "accept the sadness, embrace it"

But I repeat, fatigue and depression went away as soon as I started drinking water. Of course, I was taking vitamins. But it was the water that cured me, I'm convinced.
That's my experience in a nutshell. On Tuesday I'm going to see the naturopath again.

Then I started to take water, and suddenly I felt better.
But the water came to save me, this water that I never liked and that nevertheless told me: here, it's time to drink!

And I drink, I drink.
But I repeat, fatigue and depression went away as soon as I started drinking water.
Hi loreta, can you clarify these parts of your post.
Do you mean that you usually don't drink water, don't feel the need to drink it or is it a specific water that has helped you get better?

Hi loreta, can you clarify these parts of your post.
Do you mean that you usually don't drink water, don't feel the need to drink it or is it a specific water that has helped you get better?
I do not like to drink water. So I forget to drink it, till now. Now I know that my body needs to drink, I was really dehydrated.

In synchronicity, I found a book on the importance of drinking water for the body in a second-hand bookshop. According to this doctor, many health problems are due to this dehydration of the body. The book is this one.

Dr Bat.jpg

Captain Haddock would tell you:

Capitaine_Haddock_jurons.jpg

To forget to drink at this point! :lol:
I hope you'll have good news with the naturopath.
My watery thoughts for a lasting recovery.

pH balanced.jpg

Yeah! But is water the ingredient of choice to rebalance the body on this point? I mean pure water is neutral so I guess he advice to drink water with a basic pH. Is it easy to find? I don't know.

Look like you had a real excess of acidity for the bug hitting you so badly. Did you eat some greens past weeks ?

And it look like you were dehydrated for sure.

View attachment 65227

Yeah! But is water the ingredient of choice to rebalance the body on this point? I mean pure water is neutral so I guess he advice to drink water with a basic pH. Is it easy to find? I don't know.

Look like you had a real excess of acidity for the bug hitting you so badly. Did you eat some greens past weeks ?

And it look like you were dehydrated for sure.
I hate greens. And I really don't know anything about water. I start to read the book today. I just know that the moment I started to drink water (the water with my C's crystal) I felt better and better, I started to feel my circulation works, my flesh on my visage became fresh, lively. I think I was dehydrated since many years, in fact.

I forgot to mention that my husband also fell ill at the same time, he was paralysed for two days, unable to stand up, his legs no longer worked. I put some DMSO and after an hour he started to feel better, and in one day everything was back to normal, as before, I mean. He has MS.

I'm glad you started feeling better loreta! [edit: oh, and your husband too. Full on..] And started drinking more wonderful water :) I love water.. used to drink LOTS when I lived somewhere hot, but since I moved to a cold place, got out of the habit and kept forgetting to drink it.. So when I got my C's water crystal I bought one of these lovely Bormioli Rocco glass water bottles like this:
6a737543-c40f-457d-a5f2-73397f781f18.d93a09928755433cefe02b8a4eca079a.jpeg
..which is beautiful, it feels so nice to hold, and it's really fun to open and close the lid. My water crystal is small enough to fit.. and I'm sure things taste much nicer out of a glass bottle, than from a plastic one, even good BPA-free plastic. So I leave it on my desk and now always remember to drink that water.

Back
Top Bottom