A very big boil on my groin

Thank you Yazz for you excellent explanation. I appreciate.

Thank you dougEE, I usually take magnesium from the brand of Boiron. But maybe not enough!

Oh gosh Loreta this sounds really awful! I'm so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. :-(

The antibiotics the doctor gave you are truly evil but I can imagine how tempting they are since from what you're saying one pill did make a difference.

You've received some very good advice here already. I have little more to contribute, apart from maybe increasing the amount of epsom soalts in your system by applying a towel soaked in loads of epsom salts directly on the boil. I'd apply it a couple of times a day, keeping it on the affected area for as long as you can stand it.

I hope it does go away quickly!! :hug2:

Sorry to hear about your suffering, Loreta. You have already received good advice, I just wanted to add that I agree with Yas that zink may be helpful indeed. We recently had a case of chickenpox in our family and we applied a liquid zink oxide on the blisters - they dried up quickly and left no scars afterwards. Now we continue to use zink oxide for mosquitoe bites, as it helps to reduce the itching. Don't know if it's applicable in your case though, fwiw.

Wish you a speedy recovery, Loreta! :hug2:

Thank you Siberia and Ant22, I decided not to take the antibiotics. Because I don't have yet the salts Epsom yesterday I took a region bath (I don't have a big bath) with hot water and apple vinager during 20 minutes. I think it helped. Today I will go to buy epsom salts.

I have Zinc pills, I suppose is good.

I have no

I want to thank to every one for the every advice I received here. I feel much much better due because my boil opened yesterday morning so no more pain and fever. The Epsom Salts helped so much! Also one homeopathic medication that help the processus. Now every morning I go to see the nurse to cure the rest of the boil that is still there, and I clean this part at home also. The energy came back, the joy of life also. :)

Thank you for your kindness and help. I am very grateful to be part of this team, so kind and gentle, so present. Merci beaucoup!:flowers::hug2:

This is really good progress Loreta! You went quiet for a couple fo days and I was wondering if you were doing OK. It's really good news that the natural remedies you're using are helping, the antibiotics they prescribed you are really evil stuff.

I'm glad your energy and the joy of life are back now, let's hope Epsom salts will sort out the rest and the boil goes away very very soon! :hug2:

Yes Ant22, I was really in bad shape, like an old dog. :-)

I want also to thank specially Hesperides. She was so gentle with me, bringing the Epson salts, coming to my apartment, coming with me to Urgency, to the pharmacy, giving advice, listening, really I healed faster thanks to her also. Thanks Hesperides! :flowers:

Great news! And it's super nice to hear that you and Hesperides are good friends and can help each other in times of need. It makes me very happy that FOTCM exists. :love::thup:
Yes Chu thank you! we feel so happy that FOTCM made possible this friendship. I feel lucky. :-D

Happy to hear that it is healing and that Hesperides is helping you out :)

I was wondering about you loreta! It's so nice to read that you're better and that Hesperides is helping you! I wish you a speedy healing now! :flowers: :hug2:

I was wondering about you loreta! It's so nice to read that you're better and that Hesperides is helping you! I wish you a speedy healing now! :flowers::hug2:

Thank you dear Yas. It is an amazing experience to be sick. This body is something that we really don't know at all and when sick suddenly he talks to you, in an amazing language and makes you travel in countries that are strange and mysterious. It is like to be sick is certainly a taboo, in a society where almost everyone is sick. But sickness is like a nightmare, as important as a nightmare, with his language and messages. Doctors don't listen to you, when you are sick. They don't care, they don't touch you giving you the impression, very sutil, that you are like a leper. So you are with this body that cries and suffers and the only way to heal (apart the tenderness that you receive from friends) is to listen to him, the body, try to be present in this nightmare of pain and wait.

I was reading "On being ill" by Virginia Woolf, a woman that was sick very often and she was right when she said that illness should have been a very good subject in literature when it is not. And in her essai she show us how rich and stupendous is this subject of illness, where the soul travels and meets strange paysages. to think about illness as an adventure that gives you the opportunity to see things that when you are not ill you don't see. I am sure now that Virginia Woolf is a so extraordinary author because of her illness,so many times she was .

Sorry if I digress... Beautiful Yas, thank you again!

Reactions: Yas
Back
Top Bottom