A very detailed dream about parallel realities

C

Cleopatre VII

I would like to tell you about one of my many specific dreams. I mean last night's dream.

I am a theoretical physicist by education (Last year I obtained a master's degree in this field), but currently I have not dealt with physics. I worked as a neurobiologist and composer. However, I am going to go back to physics.

I dreamed about a detective task involving the detection of parallel realities. One of the problems was what happens with nuclear decays or creation and annihilation, for example.

Some elementary particles were also considered, whose lifetime was measured as some billionths of a second, but according to proper time they lived for billions of years. The interesting thing about them was that they all turned out to be in fact the manifestation of the same particle that lived through a certain time interval and returned to the past with an epsilon difference. However, therefore, from our perspective, these particles were arriving very quickly, and these turned out to have mass, so something apparently did not match. Everything indicated that the mass and thus the energy are growing with each passing moment. Physicists searched for a description of this phenomenon using torsion groups, and then some attempts were made to verify experimentally using accelerators with new functions.

Eventually, some theory was developed that treated the universe as a set of parallel realities, which allowed to maintain the required symmetries. Some quantum phenomena began to be seen as manifestations of the existence of these parallel realities, these particles had the ability to move between them, I don't remember exactly how it was explained, but the principle of conservation of energy turned out to be defended.

Later, some scholar (probably a psychiatrist) questioned the need for any archaeological or historical research. Various people who had memories from previous incarnations were examined, and some consternation came. Many of these people's memories agreed with the past we know, but some did not. For example, a child remembered his former life, could indicate his former place of residence, give the names of his parents, describe the house in which he lived, but the names of siblings or other details did not match. These people also talked about famous discoveries, but in their world, instead of, for example, the theory of relativity formulated by Einstein, there was some other theory that fulfilled this function and very similar to it, but formulated a little later or a little earlier by another person.

Some people also remembered events in their own lives that were never allowed to happen.

It has been hypothesized that with each successive life the soul maneuvers between certain sets of "allowed" parallel realities, and sometimes it leads several (usually similar) lives simultaneously, and sometimes there is some "memory" of those other lives.

What interested me was some Polish language lesson (something like a literature lesson, I come from Poland) where I had a replacement. In this Polish language lesson, I discussed some completely unknown poets or writers who never existed in this world.

I also remember my surprise when I noticed an introduction to ancient philosophy in the textbook at the very beginning. There were philosophers who actually existed, but there were also some that I had never heard of, as well as philosophical schools that did not exist in this reality, and most importantly figures such as Socrates or Plato were not there. The greatest philosopher of antiquity was considered to be someone completely different whose name began with the Greek letter chi, but I do not remember his exact sound at the moment.

And all of these phenomena were to be explained with this new theory centered around parallel universes.

When I woke up, I remembered that I myself, especially as a child, had many memories of my supposed present life, but at the same time they were of situations that could not have happened. Even at that time, I was surprised by this phenomenon. These memories were a bit blurry, and I had time gaps as well. It was evening, I thought, but I was returning to morning that day or vice versa. As if my consciousness went back in time or traveled into the future faster than the consciousness of those around me.

I am curious about your opinion on this. Perhaps there will be some ideas or suggestions for us to discuss. Perhaps some of you had similar dreams? Or maybe it is described somewhere? I am also curious about your possible hypotheses regarding the source of such dreams.

I would like to tell you about one of my many specific dreams. I mean last night's dream.

I am a theoretical physicist by education (Last year I obtained a master's degree in this field), but currently I have not dealt with physics. I worked as a neurobiologist and composer. However, I am going to go back to physics.

I dreamed about a detective task involving the detection of parallel realities. One of the problems was what happens with nuclear decays or creation and annihilation, for example.

Some elementary particles were also considered, whose lifetime was measured as some billionths of a second, but according to proper time they lived for billions of years. The interesting thing about them was that they all turned out to be in fact the manifestation of the same particle that lived through a certain time interval and returned to the past with an epsilon difference. However, therefore, from our perspective, these particles were arriving very quickly, and these turned out to have mass, so something apparently did not match. Everything indicated that the mass and thus the energy are growing with each passing moment. Physicists searched for a description of this phenomenon using torsion groups, and then some attempts were made to verify experimentally using accelerators with new functions.

Eventually, some theory was developed that treated the universe as a set of parallel realities, which allowed to maintain the required symmetries. Some quantum phenomena began to be seen as manifestations of the existence of these parallel realities, these particles had the ability to move between them, I don't remember exactly how it was explained, but the principle of conservation of energy turned out to be defended.

Later, some scholar (probably a psychiatrist) questioned the need for any archaeological or historical research. Various people who had memories from previous incarnations were examined, and some consternation came. Many of these people's memories agreed with the past we know, but some did not. For example, a child remembered his former life, could indicate his former place of residence, give the names of his parents, describe the house in which he lived, but the names of siblings or other details did not match. These people also talked about famous discoveries, but in their world, instead of, for example, the theory of relativity formulated by Einstein, there was some other theory that fulfilled this function and very similar to it, but formulated a little later or a little earlier by another person.

Some people also remembered events in their own lives that were never allowed to happen.

It has been hypothesized that with each successive life the soul maneuvers between certain sets of "allowed" parallel realities, and sometimes it leads several (usually similar) lives simultaneously, and sometimes there is some "memory" of those other lives.

What interested me was some Polish language lesson (something like a literature lesson, I come from Poland) where I had a replacement. In this Polish language lesson, I discussed some completely unknown poets or writers who never existed in this world.

I also remember my surprise when I noticed an introduction to ancient philosophy in the textbook at the very beginning. There were philosophers who actually existed, but there were also some that I had never heard of, as well as philosophical schools that did not exist in this reality, and most importantly figures such as Socrates or Plato were not there. The greatest philosopher of antiquity was considered to be someone completely different whose name began with the Greek letter chi, but I do not remember his exact sound at the moment.

And all of these phenomena were to be explained with this new theory centered around parallel universes.

When I woke up, I remembered that I myself, especially as a child, had many memories of my supposed present life, but at the same time they were of situations that could not have happened. Even at that time, I was surprised by this phenomenon. These memories were a bit blurry, and I had time gaps as well. It was evening, I thought, but I was returning to morning that day or vice versa. As if my consciousness went back in time or traveled into the future faster than the consciousness of those around me.

I am curious about your opinion on this. Perhaps there will be some ideas or suggestions for us to discuss. Perhaps some of you had similar dreams? Or maybe it is described somewhere? I am also curious about your possible hypotheses regarding the source of such dreams.
It could be that a part of your thoughts wish to give a permanent identity to the (self/ego) while it is never permanent but divided and subject to others (self/ego) which encompasses all conceptualizations, explanations, etc. in the framework of the limited language that cannot encompass something complete and infinite that transcends all definition.

Fantastic recall of this event. Even though you cannot recall certain items, most likely your inner self blocking these pieces of knowledge, your knowledge and allowed memory of this event from your inner self is indicating that we are possibly very close now.

I believe that you were connecting with alternate realities, maybe more than one in your dream. Right now, there are an infinite number of realities, STO/STS based in varying levels going on. As we get closer to this change-over where we have 3D and 4D overlaps, we may be seeing and possibly experiencing these alternate realities in our dreams and possibly in an awakened state. The variation in your dream where certain souls are missing with others replacing them, to me indicates this as an alternate reality. You have to expect this in alternate realities that are close to this reality, almost the same characters playing the same part. Somewhere out there in one of these realities, everyone of us are experiencing the part of Laura, our guide in this reality.

Just think of yourself walking down a street and waving at yourself from an alternate reality walking the other way. Anything and everything is possible. Haiku …

This dream looks to me like all third density realities. I am wondering whether in fourth density (the precise meaning of fourth density in terms of future physics still needs to clarified) these parallel realities somehow merge together?

This dream looks to me like all third density realities. I am wondering whether in fourth density (the precise meaning of fourth density in terms of future physics still needs to clarified) these parallel realities somehow merge together?
It would be like some Grail legends about the castle of the Fisher King that appears and disappears where time stops completely, that is to say that time is not only the achievement of events perceived by an observer but that it transcends the linearity and reasoning of what we can formulate in 3 density.

Your conformal gravity Kairons may stitch worldlines together like radio sources with Laura and the Cs and really Laura and the Cs are different worldlines getting stitched together too since Laura isn't going to be 100% exactly living through the Cs in the future unless worldline possibilities get stitched together. Even with the physics clarified (bimetric, etc.), there's probably lots of engineering/situation mysteries like were things planned ahead of time for Laura to use the radio source? Are merging realities planned/engineered/embedded ahead of time with Kairon engineering of sorts?

The connection should exist. Physics (third density) is the plane on which we can experience it physically in some sense. We can see the shore, but we know that there is something beyond it. Is math enough?

I have long used to say that this scientific discipline (physics) will require considerable expansion in a short time. There is another scientific discipline here that seems to be trying to describe what is beyond physics. It is theology, but it should be well understood and combined with the methodology of physics. In my opinion. Theology is interesting in that, in fact, its task is to describe supernatural phenomena, but at one point theologians lost their way. They began to apply quite a strict and valuable methodology, but based only on the humanistic world. Meanwhile, I am not concerned with analyzing the manuscripts over and over again, and in physics I am not concerned with looking at third density. I think such a romance between physics and theology could have very interesting results, and I'm working on it.

The barrier, however, is time, or rather the way we perceive it.

I think Rovelli presents an interesting look at this in The Order of Time. He relates his concepts to the loop theory of quantum gravity, but more can be learned from this.

There is also such a thing as the Everett interpretation in quantum mechanics. I used to be fascinated by this idea, but now I consider it to be another shore. According to this concept, realities branch out and do not connect with each other. I believe there is a connection.

But what significance can the torsion group have here? Mobius transformations also appeared in the dream. What could I do next about it?

The connection should exist. Physics (third density) is the plane on which we can experience it physically in some sense. We can see the shore, but we know that there is something beyond it. Is math enough?

I have long used to say that this scientific discipline (physics) will require considerable expansion in a short time. There is another scientific discipline here that seems to be trying to describe what is beyond physics. It is theology, but it should be well understood and combined with the methodology of physics. In my opinion. Theology is interesting in that, in fact, its task is to describe supernatural phenomena, but at one point theologians lost their way. They began to apply quite a strict and valuable methodology, but based only on the humanistic world. Meanwhile, I am not concerned with analyzing the manuscripts over and over again, and in physics I am not concerned with looking at third density. I think such a romance between physics and theology could have very interesting results, and I'm working on it.

The barrier, however, is time, or rather the way we perceive it.

I think Rovelli presents an interesting look at this in The Order of Time. He relates his concepts to the loop theory of quantum gravity, but more can be learned from this.

There is also such a thing as the Everett interpretation in quantum mechanics. I used to be fascinated by this idea, but now I consider it to be another shore. According to this concept, realities branch out and do not connect with each other. I believe there is a connection.

But what significance can the torsion group have here? Mobius transformations also appeared in the dream. What could I do next about it?
Mobius transformations once you get to three and above dimensions I think are just conformal transformations. You can get torsion from the deSitter subgroup of the conformal group. Loop Quantum Gravity (LQG) uses lattices and those lattices can be used for D-brane gauge theories in a brane cosmology where you can have lots of branching with lots of worldline connections including Ark's conformal Kairon ones. The Cs didn't like string theory but they did like brane cosmology. You overall would need lattices using a bigger symmetry group than what LQG has. The Cs did dislike big Lie groups as a symmetry preferring geometric (aka Clifford) algebra though I tend to think of a big Clifford algebra in terms of multiple small Lie groups plus spinors.

The Cs also liked bimetric models. The Cs don't give away answers much at all but they do give some yes or no answers once Ark likes (or dislikes in the case of string theory) a model enough to ask about it. For bimetric models, I tend to think in terms of the conformal metric (with its conformal symmetry) plus a volume form structure (with its special linear group symmetry). Time for a brane cosmology is kind of just going to a new d-brane state via a worldline. There would probably be some kind of propagator (phase) degree of freedom associated with time in the symmetry group.

For theology, you could perhaps have for 7th density, a Zurvan/Brahman/Ein Sof-like god at the Planck scale with perhaps an unbroken Clifford algebra tensor product symmetry. Massless particle physics would perhaps be useful for 5th/6th density archangels and the conformal group would be useful 4th density angels and some unusual aspects of 3rd density.

Q: (T) An additional sun, like if Jupiter blows up? Is Jupiter an unborn sun?

A: Jupiter is already a star.

Q: (L) Why do we not perceive it as a star?

A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.

Q: (F) How the hell can that be? (L) If a planet...

A: Every thing cycles fully.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another, when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star to the people in 3rd density?

A: "Gas planet."

Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.

A: Jupiter is level 4 density.

Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?

A: 5, 6, and 7.

Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?

A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?

A: When they are not thinking about it.

Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist? They have to focus on it for it to become visible?

A: Close
Many "timelines", each with its past, present and future.

In fourth density you see them all, but you have to "think" about it, or focus your "attention" on any of the lines and the "moment" you choose.

Maybe?

The dream has also "torsion groups". I didn't know what they are, so I looked in Wikipedia:

"In group theory, a branch of mathematics, a torsion group or a periodic group is a group in which each element has finite order. All finite groups are periodic (cf. cyclic group)."
and
"One of the interesting properties of periodic groups is that the definition cannot be formalized in terms of first-order logic"

What such a group can have to do with parallel realities? Each soul, and there are probably infinitely many souls, has a finite number of reincarnations? Different for each soul? What would decide about the number of reincarnations for a given soul? Is it fixed?

John G. wrote "You can get torsion from the deSitter subgroup of the conformal group."

But in the dram it is not just "torsion", in the dream it is a torsion group - a completely different concept....

Hmmm. The next quote seems to offer some clues. That’s to say, a thought into possible conceptual fundaments —like a bridge.
Seth speaks by J. Roberts

Electromagnetic Energy (EE) units are the forms that basic experience takes when directed by the inner self. These, then, form physical objects, physical matter. Matter, in other words, is the shape that basic experience takes when it intrudes into three-dimensional systems. Matter is the shape of your dreams. Your dreams, thoughts, and emotions are literally transformed into physical matter purposefully by this inner self. ……………………most of these systems in larger terms are somewhat connected with your own kind of reality. There are an infinite number of inner universes.

From the above snippet we can notice that such parallel worlds do claim connections. Moreover, elsewhere Seth explains that those connections have a natural camouflage. However, using those ways requires another matter (pun intended ;-)).​

El sueño también tiene "grupos de torsión". No sabía cosas son, así que busqué en Wikipedia:

"En la teoría de grupos , una rama de las matemáticas , un grupo de torsión o un grupo periódico es un grupo en el que cada elemento tiene un orden finito . Todos los grupos finitos son periódicos (cf. grupo cíclico )".
y
"Una de las propiedades interesantes de los grupos periódicos es que la definición no se puede formalizar en términos de lógica de primer orden "

¿Qué puede tener ese grupo que ver con realidades paralelas? ¿Cada alma, y probablemente hay infinitas almas, tiene un número finito de reencarnaciones? ¿Diferente para cada alma? ¿Qué decidiría sobre el número de reencarnaciones de un alma determinada? ¿Esta arreglado?

John G. escribió "Puede obtener torsión del subgrupo deSitter del grupo conforme".

Pero en el dram no es solo "torsión", en el sueño es un grupo de torsión, un concepto completamente diferente ...

El sueño también tiene "grupos de torsión". No sabía cuáles son, así que busqué en Wikipedia:

"En la teoría de grupos , una rama de las matemáticas , un grupo de torsión o un grupo periódico es un grupo en el que cada elemento tiene un orden finito . Todos los grupos finitos son periódicos (cf. grupo cíclico )".
y
"Una de las propiedades interesantes de los grupos periódicos es que la definición no se puede formalizar en términos de lógica de primer orden "

¿Qué puede tener ese grupo que ver con realidades paralelas? ¿Cada alma, y probablemente hay infinitas almas, tiene un número finito de reencarnaciones? ¿Diferente para cada alma? ¿Qué decidiría sobre el número de reencarnaciones de un alma determinada? ¿Esta arreglado?

John G. escribió "Puede obtener torsión del subgrupo deSitter del grupo conforme".

Pero en el dram no es solo "torsión", en el sueño es un grupo de torsión, un concepto completamente diferente ...

The dream has also "torsion groups". I didn't know what they are, so I looked in Wikipedia:

"In group theory, a branch of mathematics, a torsion group or a periodic group is a group in which each element has finite order. All finite groups are periodic (cf. cyclic group)."
and
"One of the interesting properties of periodic groups is that the definition cannot be formalized in terms of first-order logic"

What such a group can have to do with parallel realities? Each soul, and there are probably infinitely many souls, has a finite number of reincarnations? Different for each soul? What would decide about the number of reincarnations for a given soul? Is it fixed?

John G. wrote "You can get torsion from the deSitter subgroup of the conformal group."

But in the dram it is not just "torsion", in the dream it is a torsion group - a completely different concept....
If, for example, for some Grail seekers the Grail is something unrepresentable of the soul, then would they find the clues to corroborate that it is so? And if on the other hand there are Grail seekers who would look for it as a material object, would they also find the clues that it is a material object? In any case it can be assumed that each one finds according to their frequency and level of perception consciousness being valid all infinitely then I would assume what is said as; "seek first the kingdom of God and his justice and then everything will be added to you" at this point if the kingdom of God is in each person that means that each one will find what they are looking for according to their frequency intention alignment alignment orientation perception consciousness.

“... At the beginning of 1960, and as a consequence of a more intense study of swivels, one of the teams of the [Trojan Horse] project materialized another discovery that, in my opinion, will mark a historical milestone for humanity: through a technology that I cannot even hint at, those hypothetical axes of the elemental entities were reversed in position. The result filled all scientists with horror and joy at the same time: the tiny prototype on which it had been experimented disappeared from the view of the researchers. However, the instruments continued to detect their presence ...

This is an excerpt from the Science Fiction book "Trojan Horse" by author J.J. Benitez.

In thinking of the function (possible function) of proteins as "tuners" and "antennas" for the "information field", I thought of what was described in this fictional book.

I comment on it in case some more "academic" mind would find it useful, providing some idea ...

“... At the beginning of 1960, and as a consequence of a more intense study of swivels, one of the teams of the [Trojan Horse] project materialized another discovery that, in my opinion, will mark a historical milestone for humanity: through a technology that I cannot even hint at, those hypothetical axes of the elemental entities were reversed in position. The result filled all scientists with horror and joy at the same time: the tiny prototype on which it had been experimented disappeared from the view of the researchers. However, the instruments continued to detect their presence ...

This is an excerpt from the Science Fiction book "Trojan Horse" by author J.J. Benitez.

In thinking of the function (possible function) of proteins as "tuners" and "antennas" for the "information field", I thought of what was described in this fictional book.

I comment on it in case some more "academic" mind would find it useful, providing some idea ...
According to Benitez Jesus exists and according to the Cs Jesus is Julius Caesar... it is good to have many perspectives, who knows if Jesus exists.... I read somewhere that Jesus gave Mary Magdalene a wooden bowl with an inscription of the formula of the primordial sound and then later in the crucifixion Joseph of Arimathea used that bowl (plate) of wood to deposit some drops of the blood of Jesus and fled taking that so a persecution was organized by those who believed that it was the Grail but in reality was Mary Magdalene who could decipher the formula and the mystery so that the material object was not important. ...In my opinion I think it is all at the level of frequency perception consciousness of how much data a person can process and access...some will see the Grail as a cup and find the demonstrations of it and for others it will be something different..osea for example would the densities be something more of a mentality?

Back
Top Bottom