A video on Building WTC 7

Perceval said:
Spiral Out said:
Charlie said:
Anybody else notice the little plane/ufo flying away from the top around the 30-32 second mark. That's the main reason I think it is faked, or at least altered.

There is indeed something that looks like a UFO flying away from the top right around that mark.

It's top left as you look at the video

I meant to say it flies/moves from the right to the left. On the video version I'm watching at least.

It's interesting how many "truthers" debunk this video right away (based on the youtube comments on the uploads. Most of them point out the UFO as the reason why it's fake and used to make the 9/11 truth movement look stupid)

But maybe also because it's "too good to be true"? Or just COINTELPRO in action for damage control.....

This video doesn't make much sense for it to be a fake. Because there is incontrovertible evidence that all three buildings where taken down by controlled demolition. This video would seem to cause people to actually wake up to this idea. If its fake or real it clearly gives the truth of the matter of Building WTC 7 being rigged and triggered for a control demolition.
What I think this video does (IMO) is maybe distract people to what happen 10 years ago from the next big False flag attack.

1.This video being release could come from someone in the Government WHO leak it (Unidentified whistleblower)

Or from someone else in the Government to distract us with real footage from the next possible attack.
I think' Why?
Is it for the purpose of warming up the 9-11 truthers, alien chasers, new age community, Bill, tin foil Bob, and the three musketeers, to conjest the internet with so much contradictory info that the masses of people and the average Joe will turn to the main stream media?

IMO given the people are waking up and authority is not having the desire effect. A next false flag attack would be possible even around the holidays. Maybe after all spending is done. Psychopaths want there money. This is speculation I know...

OMG, I posted a remark about how the excuses by world911truth.org were lame on the youtube comments and then listed their excuses and my post has disappeared and I know I posted it cause I went back earlier today to see if anyone had responded to it but they hadn't. Now its gone! Weird eh?

*EDIT- might be because i put the world911truth.org url in the comment that it was removed.

mugatea said:
The reasoning to prove it's fake is pretty lame. I'll just keep a cautious open mind? Think it's the real deal Perceval?

I think it's the real deal, and don't think it's been 'flipped'. The Penthouse is not on the wrong side, the angle of the shot or the zoom is such that the right hand portion of the penthouse is more visible than the rest (or perhaps it was actually a little taller in real life). Also, this could be the other side of WTC7. I also spontaneously thought of the alien autopsy video as a reference.

Real or not, it did come down. It had to be destroyed, as its content's were to incriminating, that would have brought the persecution of the key players in the governments complicity of the many psychopathic characters in very, very, high places.

One of the big ones, was all the Enron scandal, and all the documented, trail of records that were reduced to ashes. Also the global melt down and the accomplices involvement in the scandalous collapse of Wall Street of 2008 due too mortgage scandal.

WTC7.net
http://www.wtc7.net/toc.html

What Was In Building 7?
http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

Building 7 was one of New York City's larger buildings. A sleek bronze-colored skyscraper with a trapezoidal footprint, it occupied an entire city block and rose over 600 feet above street level.

Built in 1985, it was formerly the headquarters of the junk-bond firm Drexel Burnham Lambert, which contributed to the Savings and Loans collapse, prompting the $500-billion taxpayer-underwritten bailout of the latter 1980s. At the time of its destruction, it exclusively housed government agencies and financial institutions. It contained offices of the IRS, Secret Service, and SEC.

Tenant Square Feet Floor Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institution

IRS Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government

U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government

C.I.A. N/A N/A Government

American Express Bank Inter.106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institution

Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institution

Provident Financial Manag. 9,000 7,13 Financial Institution

ITT Hartford Insurance Gr. 122,590 19-21 [Insurance]

First State Manag. Gr., Inc 4,000 21 Insurance

Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institution

NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance

Securities & Exchange Comm.106,117 11,12,13 Government

Mayor's Office of Emerg. Mgmt 45,815 23 Government

This list is based on a table published by CNN.com, which did not include CIA, whose tenancy was disclosed after the attack in the New York Times article. 1

Cheney/Halliburton Chronology
http://www.halliburtonwatch.org/about_hal/chronology.html

Cheney's Role Draws Scrutiny:THE ENRON INQUIRY
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jan/19/news/mn-23680

Is it for the purpose of warming up the 9-11 truthers, alien chasers, new age community, Bill, tin foil Bob, and the three musketeers, to conjest the internet with so much contradictory info that the masses of people and the average Joe will turn to the main stream media?

With all its resources the one world government could keep all this kind of info in the dark for a while, although the truth does have a way of making itself known. However if “nothing happens by accident” then the release of this info and the momentum of the 911 truth movement is no accident as well.
(I pulled these quotes out of this post http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20584.msg272857.html)
(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) So they said "all of those and more". Could one of those "more" things be any revelations about 9/11?

A: That may come too, but don't hang your hopes on "revelations". Rather it will be a change in perception by the public.

I remember the Cs saying along the lines that people will protest against their governments.

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

IMO given the people are waking up and authority is not having the desire effect. A next false flag attack would be possible even around the holidays. Maybe after all spending is done. Psychopaths want there money. This is speculation I know...

I get the feeling it’s possible the truth movement among other things might be a catalyst for a disillusionment of the current government/s causing chaos distracting from something of equal or greater importance or to perhaps coerce the people to choose another form of government, maybe a unified world government? Again speculations from my intuition however it's not beyond the STS forces to pull something like this in order to achieve something down the track.

What is absolutely amazing is that there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that WTC7 was brought down by a controlled demolition, which immediately and categorically implicates someone other than "al-Qaeda", specifically some faction within the US govt, in the 9/11 attacks. There is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER about this, yet look at where public opinion and discourse in the USA and around the world on 9/11 is today.

We're talking clear smoking gun evidence, for all to see, that the 9/11 attacks were a self-inflicted injury, and no seems to know or care. I can't stress enough just how horrible a situation this is in terms of hundreds of millions of people believing a massive lie that has been used to commit genocide against other human beings. If there is some cosmic reckoning, some piper to be paid for this, then the future does not look good for humanity in general, to say the least. Try for a moment to grok just how bad the situation is. We're talking the extinction of most of the human race for the 'crime' of believing a monstrous and deadly lie. A lie that many have willingly believed.

Perceval said:
What is absolutely amazing is that there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that WTC7 was brought down by a controlled demolition, which immediately and categorically implicates someone other than "al-Qaeda", specifically some faction within the US govt, in the 9/11 attacks. There is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER about this, yet look at where public opinion and discourse in the USA and around the world on 9/11 is today.

We're talking clear smoking gun evidence, for all to see, that the 9/11 attacks were a self-inflicted injury, and no seems to know or care. I can't stress enough just how horrible a situation this is in terms of hundreds of millions of people believing a massive lie that has been used to commit genocide against other human beings. If there is some cosmic reckoning, some piper to be paid for this, then the future does not look good for humanity in general, to say the least. Try for a moment to grok just how bad the situation is. We're talking the extinction of most of the human race for the 'crime' of believing a monstrous and deadly lie. A lie that many have willingly believed.

I agree on WTC7, I've been asking this question for years, although many of me friends are of government employment, it still begs the question "Que Bono"... Although I'm a "non-violent" defender, I can be roused to defend myself.... Perhaps it is me response to their questions, but I'm not one to hold back much when asked direct questions.....

Perceval said:

I agree, it's so obvious and WTC7 is the smoking gun. The reaction or rather non-reaction of the masses is sad and disturbing, especially around the 10th anniversary of 9/11. The fact that people willingly believe a lie of that magnitude shows the horror of the situation. Society has become so ponerized that people have lost conscience, empathy and ultimately their soul. Is there still hope? Honestly I don't know. The C's say the future is open and "help is on the way". Maybe grace will help us some day when we expect it the least? But that may be mere wishful thinking. All we can do is our best. It reminds me of a quote from "Lord of the Rings":

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

This video is a fake created by a man named Edward Current.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8VAsoVuShM
He has a few videos which claim to debunk 9/11 theories and has a video called "I was once a deluded truther"
Seems like a pretty slick move to me, marginalizing "truthers" through a convincing hoax.

This video is a fake created by a man named Edward Current.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8VAsoVuShM
He has a few videos which claim to debunk 9/11 theories and has a video called "I was once a deluded truther"
Seems like a pretty slick move to me, marginalizing "truthers" through a convincing hoax.

Piling up the layers, truth filled with lies, I liked the video but, do not expect much new to come about though. Now as for 12/21/2012 now that could whip up a good ole terrorist attack or fake earthquake, or who knows what. Perhaps a Neutron bomb over Chicago called a cometary explosion. The winds grow wild!

To end this topic and others like this:

You CANNOT build multistory buildings that can collapse(unaided) in free fall after finishing.
Why? Because it will collapse before you even get to the second story. Get this already!

:mad:

Edit: wording
... and no, not even flying a large airliner into a 400m tall building can make said building collapse in free fall speed!
And, btw, that is damage which these particular buildings where planned to be able to take without collapsing!

Back
Top Bottom