Abductees. -I keep meeting people affected.

Aiming said:
[...]Since eventually, it comes down to knowledge and awareness[...]

That's about it, I would say. Of course it also depends on the specific situation and how much to share is appropriate in terms of "external consideration" and "strategic enclosure". You might want to reread what those two terms mean and how you could apply it to this situation.

Basically I think it is hard to even grasp, let alone "outfox" those "beings" from our perspective, but it at least seems to be possible to limit the vulnerability to the phenomenon by gathering knowledge and applying it. As the saying goes: Knowledge protect ignorance endangers.

All we can do is to make ourselves as safe as possible through active reasoning aka. applying knowledge. The best way it seems to me is to start some reading on how our machines work and how we can be better able to control it.

A good list could look something like this:

"Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman
"Strangers to Ourselves" by Timothy D. Wilson
"You are the placebo" by Joe Dispenza
"In an Unspoken Voice" by Peter Levine
"The Practising Mind" by Thomas M. Sterner

Remember what the C's said that those "higher forces" act through us. So naturally getting to know how we work ourselves, might lesson their ability to "work through us". Having said that, I second Menva's cautious approach, since "giving to much" can sometimes be disastrous. Since you are closer to the situation, you should be able now to discern what the best approach is for this or that case.

I agree with what Pashalis and others have added in terms of applying discernment to the situation. Of course, it'll always depend on who it is you're talking to. It's not an easy call to make, but you might be able to gauge a situation by posing carefully phrased questions to the people you're listening to in order to find out where they stand and what they might be open to.

As to a recommended lecture of Karla Turner, here's a thread to check out.

Woodsman said:
This latest case is a very 'normal' person of average intelligence and cultural awareness who is going to be extremely affected by the idea of aliens. It might be incredibly tricky approaching the subject without making things worse for everybody.

Yes, that does make it very tricky, and I agree with others to approach this carefully, and that if you think that passing on such information could be harmful, or that it would make things worse, it's probably best to refrain from doing so. You can still however increase your own knowledge and awareness on the topic, and perhaps at some point, you can see whether there's a way to drop a hint here and there.

Oxajil said:
Woodsman said:
This latest case is a very 'normal' person of average intelligence and cultural awareness who is going to be extremely affected by the idea of aliens. It might be incredibly tricky approaching the subject without making things worse for everybody.

Yes, that does make it very tricky, and I agree with others to approach this carefully, and that if you think that passing on such information could be harmful, or that it would make things worse, it's probably best to refrain from doing so. You can still however increase your own knowledge and awareness on the topic, and perhaps at some point, you can see whether there's a way to drop a hint here and there.
I agree to be careful here. Perhaps it would be helpful to ask yourself whether they are really asking for help or not? They may just want to share their story but aren't looking for specific help. It's difficult for me to see people suffering without wanting to share this-or-that knowledge with them but sometimes I find it safer to be strategic. Take care.

I ran into this person again a short while ago. I'd sort of been preparing myself by trying not to over-think things and be aware of the prevailing 'flow'.

We were not able to get into a long conversation, which was for the best, I think. -I find with some of these situations, the surrounding people become part of the game plan in a higher consciousness sort of way. Others crowded around preventing a big discussion, but allowed enough space for us to exchange a few words.

I said that I'd done a bit of research over the evening and came across the idea that Righteous Anger can have an effect. -And recalled in that instant that she'd described providing some relief, causing an episode to end by doing just that, yelling at the 'little people' herself and telling them to go away, which the grandchild said they did.

I said something briefly to the effect of, "That kind of energy can have a significant impact. So the situation is not hopeless."

And I left it at that. She thanked me deeply with an expression of profound relief. It felt like the right thing had been done without overstepping any bounds. Where it goes from that point is out of my hands and I'm not going to offer anything more unless it is very deliberately requested.

whitecoast said:
Do you mean unwanted attention from skeptical people, or from hyperdimensional creatures?

If the former, I would imagine that these families have already incurred similar risk by talking about it openly themselves. A lot of inconvenient victims of trauma can often be re-traumatized by the society around them from its not believing them, or thinking they're crazy or attention-seeking. Furthermore if people are visibly rattled while relating these stories, isn't that a sign from a higher perspective that they are genuinely ASKING for help of some kind? If Woodsman is truly has reservations about disclosing a knowledge of ufology and abductions, perhaps he can just say he knows people who study it as a hobby, and could make an inquiry on their behalf.

If it is the latter, all bets are off I think. I remember in Mothman Prophecies how, after discovering something about the "aliens", synchronicities would be set up to "verify" certain beliefs to vector people. Turning my paranoia dial all the way up to 10, it is possible that you could be the main target as well, with these abduction victims acting as proxies of some kind. It's possible but I don't know how likely that is. But as the C's say, "nobody is a nobody."

I meant more from General Law than people, though General Law does act through people, so it would be the same in a way, hence the safety of a strategic enclosure. Given that we all have a Predators Mind, whether they are truly asking or not is hard to say. The same reason for a strategic enclosure; it's hard to know for sure if they are asking or not.

Not every situation is the same, but for example, if someone is rattled by what they unknowingly describe as an abduction, they need some validation, not necessarily information. "Wow, that's really bizarre and scary! I can understand why that's so upsetting" and leave it at those types of responses, just listen or steer the conversation away if you can. And of course, network, like Woodsman did. It can be hard to do sometimes, but again it's for our own safety and a strategic enclosure gives us room to do the Work. It comes down to knowledge and awareness, of ourselves and the REAL world we live in. Loose lips can sink ships.:)

Back
Top Bottom