About Homeopathy- conceptions and missconceptions

I may have posted this story on the forum somewhere, but it is because of this story (and I'll make it short) that my confidence in Homeopathy is so strong.

Josh, my second born child, was born with Down's Syndrome and also a sinus infection. It was a chronic infection that continued for 5 years. He'd go on antibiotics and be free for a week or so and the infection would come back. And this scenario went on literally for 5 years. At which point I got so angry with the situation AND with God, that I went on a verbal rant and told God that he needed to find me another way because I was NOT going to give Josh another round of antibiotics!

Within a week another family moved into our neighborhood. The young mom with three children and I chatted and I told her about this sinus business. She asked me if I knew about Homeopathy and offered me some books to read. I took her up on the offer. About 6 weeks later, my husband and I took our son to see a Homeopath who was nearby.

On our initial visit and consult, we discussed Josh and his medical history - AND my and my husband's medical histories. The homeopath finally decided on a Remedy for Josh. But, because l was new at this, I never asked the potency of the Remedy he gave him. One tiny sugar pill Remedy was put in his mouth.

Then the amazing happened. But I can only say that it was amazing by looking back at what happened after being treated. And that is that Josh is going to be 39 years old in September. He has NEVER had another sinus infection in his life!!! No colds.....no COVID!

I still think of this moment sometimes with awe and wonder. I do know the Remedy that he was given, just not the potency. And I still give thanks that my prayers were heard. And answered.

Just One Drop — The Science of Homeopathy​

Story at a glance:
  • Homeopathy is one of the most misunderstood areas of medical practice
  • Homeopathy was revered in the late18th century but has since been demonized, especially in the United States
  • Unlike traditional medicine (allopathy) that combats disease with opposing treatments, homeopathy uses similar remedies under the principle that “like cures like”
  • Homeopathy is in wide use in European and Asian countries and even practiced by Britain's royal family
  • Despite claims that there’s no scientific evidence for homeopathy’s effectiveness, there are 300 double-blind and placebo-controlled trials published in peer- reviewed medical journals showing its benefits
  • The widely cited 2015 Australian National Health and Medical Research Council information paper that found no evidence of homeopathy’s effectiveness was marred by conflicts of interest and questionable methodology, according to a documentary

Attachments

• just-one-drop-homeopathy-pdf.pdf
    112.9 KB · Views: 3
Thank you Uperios for the above video on Homeopathy.

As I mentioned above, my son was treated for a five year continuous sinus infection and was cured with one "tiny sugar pill". The remedy that I didn't mention because the name of the remedy would have caused a negative reaction. But it worked literally immediately.

Fast forward 34 years and this year, my son has had three back to back bouts of Gout. His left foot was swollen, red and very painful. His Doctor prescribed the medication allpurenol to be taken daily for most likely the rest of his life. Yes the gout was due to his diet of sugary drinks. And, as a mom, there are somethings that we can only hope to make our children aware of what they are doing to harm their body with substances that do produce negative issues. I do try my best.

So I did pick up the prescription ..... just in case. But before giving Josh the medication I called my Homeopath and after a lengthy consult she did prescribe a homeopathic remedy to use first. The remedy was Rus Tox which is derived from the poison ivy plant.

I gave him one dose before bed. When he woke in the morning, the foot was no longer swollen. There was no pain. And he was able to go back to work that next day. So now he is taking one small sugar pill in the morning. I think it costs me .05 cents a day. And no side effects.

Success is a combination of things. One is using Homeopathy AND the other is finding a very knowledgeable Homeopath.

Sometimes medications are very much necessary and needed. Sometimes not!

I was able to cure my 2-year old form molluscum contagiosum (tiny warts from a pox-virus) this summer, with the homeopathic remedy Thuja d6. He got them from his older brother who had a few lesions that took 2-3 years to go away (I believed the doctor at that time, who said there is no cure and just to just wait a year a two). My little one had around a hundred lesions on his right side and the inside of his right arm. I tried different things from the pharmacy, creams and soaps, and everything made it worse. Finally I found a few people advising to take Thuja d6 and immediately after starting treatment all the lesions began rupturing and "blooming" and finally disappearing. Within one month they were all completely gone!! For healing the scars I used Weleda's extra potent calendula cream.

Nice work @echo! I haven’t tried thuja for warts but I did find that autohemotherapy did remove 90% of the problem at one time. Maybe a homeopathic remedy can help with the last 10%?
I have heard good things about using a drawing salve for warts. Here is one, and it contains Thuja: Wart Relief Ointment
PRID® Drawing Salve This one is supposed to be very good also.
Warts are from a different type of virus, I don't know if that matters when choosing a remedy. Worth looking into!

There are some very interesting posts being made (in case anyone hasn't seen them) about homeopathic remedies as they relate to small pox, viruses, plague, etc. on the Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant thread starting at about here. If it gets more extensive maybe we'll add them to this thread or start a new thread altogether.

Thank you Ennio for the reminder. Can't believe we are talking about Smallpox!!!

I know! But there is something empowering, I think, about this network looking at this possibility and gathering the information, and asking the good questions - that might put us in a much better position to deal with the future effectively - than we might otherwise. We all sort of know this already of course, but it appears to be another thing altogether to face challenges that seem ever more intense. At the same time though, that's ok too; we've already had some good practice with Covid (among other things), and we all give each other a lot of help navigating the wacky terrain.

If I can add, there isn't one remedy for all but it can change based on individual's history and mental makeup. I was sick with flu recently; was very sudden and came from nowhere. I thought it was hay fever again but it couldn't have been as its not dry out there with plenty of rain going around. I went to my usual homeopathic remedy for flu-like symptoms, and started to recover within 8 hours and back to full health in 36 hours. If, however, I get hay fever, which leads to runny nose and fever setting in (i.e. almost the same symptoms as flu), the remedy is different. So, whatever is in store in the future (if not already occurring), each person's body may react differently and the appropriate remedy will differ.

It is important to note any and every homeopathic remedy doesn't cure the illness directly, rather it works on individual's weaknesses/deficiencies in the nervous system (which directly impacts the immune system). It effectively boosts the immune system in just the right way to arm it in creating the right defenses for the invading viruses. There is also a need for certain amount of belief in homeopathy for it to be most effective on an individual. There is a reason why it doesn't work on certain individuals due to a lack of trust and faith in the process, especially the naysayers and so called debunkers. For me personally, I have seen it work its wonders within 2-3 minutes of taking the dose. FWIW

Back
Top Bottom