Abundant high strangeness in my childhood, yet none as an adult?

Argonaut

Jedi Master
I've avoided posting to this board up to now because I know it's better to figure things out on one's own if possible... But the following things continue to puzzle me. They also bother me deeply. If the C's could at least point me in the right direction to gain more knowledge about them I'd greatly appreciate it.

The general question I'd like to ask is, why did I experience so much high strangeness during my childhood, and why did it all (seemingly) stop happening after I left home at age 17?

For clarification, these events included missing time, UFO sightings, and poltergeist activity. Also a few things that are hard to categorize, such as seeing fictional characters outside my 2nd-story bedroom window at night (??!!). I have a feeling that most - if not all - of these events were 4D STS messing around with my life, but what were they doing? And why did they stop (as far as I know)?

Also, here's a brief description of two such events which stand out in my memory the strongest. Interestingly, they are also the very first and very last ones I remember happening.

When I was very young (5 or 6), I was sitting up in bed at night when I noticed a bright white light in the distance outside my window. There was a road out in that direction, so when I first saw it I assumed it was a car or something. Or maybe farm equipment (it was out in the country). But the light started moving towards my window, and it soon became clear that this was something else entirely. Then I remember some sort of "flash" - and suddenly it was the following morning, fully daylight outside. I had lost the entire night, yet I had experienced no passage of time whatsoever. It was a huge shock to see night instantly become day, and I thought it was weird, but I didn't get scared or freak out at all. At that age I had no real concept of "abductions," but I did have an interest in UFO's and aliens. So I decided to "have fun" with the event and pretend I had seen a full-fledged flying saucer instead of just a light. I drew a picture of one and showed it to my parents, claiming that it was what I had seen. I then revealed that I was just kidding. Looking back, it seems like pretty odd behavior for a kid who truly did experience something strange.

At age 17 (1992) I accepted a summer job at McDonald's in the Grand Canyon (yes there is one, sad but true). The nature of the job required employees to live on-site in an apartment complex. Late one night a co-worker rushed into the communal living room from outside. He shouted that an escaped criminal had just gone through the drive-thru, and the authorities were out there looking for him. So a bunch of us ran out into the McD's parking lot to witness the commotion. But once outside we saw some pretty strange "authorities;" several black, completely silent helicopters were buzzing around the parking lot at treetop level, shining weird violet-colored searchlights all over the place. It didn't make any sense. Not only due to the choppers themselves, but because they were circling our parking lot shining their freaky beams everywhere, yet the "criminal" was long-gone by that time. My memory of this event is somewhat fuzzy, and several details connected with it don't "feel right" or make any sense to me. In any case, it seemed to mark the end of my childhood's high strangeness factor. To my knowledge I haven't experienced anything anomalous since.

Although I'd love to get insight on this stuff from the C's, feedback from the forum is more than welcome.

[EDIT: I feel I should add that both of my siblings experienced similar high strangeness, as did our mother.]

Argonaut, have you read Operation Trojan Horse? I think if you connect the idea of the UFO/strangeness phenomena with the idea of 4D STS manipulation/feeding, there may be a possibility you don't experience this stuff anymore because they're not able to feed off of you as effectively now as they used to be. Why would strangeness (in that context) come to you unless it had something to gain, something to "eat"?

Re: the idea of "food," perhaps if you were to experience that kind of thing now, you would go "huh..." and not be tempted to spin out, be frightened to death, call everyone you know or write a book about it and go on a lecture tour, etc... Thus as a component in their (the ultraterrestrials') plan of distraction and confusion for humanity at large, you wouldn't really be a very effective chess pawn. They can use their available energy far more effectively with someone who will freak out... Fwiw...

JonnyRadar said:
Argonaut, have you read Operation Trojan Horse? I think if you connect the idea of the UFO/strangeness phenomena with the idea of 4D STS manipulation/feeding, there may be a possibility you don't experience this stuff anymore because they're not able to feed off of you as effectively now as they used to be. Why would strangeness (in that context) come to you unless it had something to gain, something to "eat"?

I haven't read OTH yet, but thanks to the Signs team I do have the e-book. I'll start reading it right away. I agree with your point about high strangeness stopping due to someone becoming less palpable food... But back in the early 1990's I was still a Christian fundamentalist. I had a deep interest in seeking the truth, but I researched things through the narrow filter of my religion. I didn't exit fundamentalism until 2001, and I didn't discover the Cass material until 2006. But I've always been highly introspective and constantly analyzed my own thought processes and motives... Could I have somehow become "icky" to 4D STS because of that? I suppose they may have specifically targeted my childhood to change a particular future. But my childhood high strangeness is partly why I began searching and ended up here. So it appears that they might have screwed up big time. :P

[quote author=JonnyRadar]
Re: the idea of "food," perhaps if you were to experience that kind of thing now, you would go "huh..." and not be tempted to spin out, be frightened to death, call everyone you know or write a book about it and go on a lecture tour, etc... Thus as a component in their (the ultraterrestrials') plan of distraction and confusion for humanity at large, you wouldn't really be a very effective chess pawn. They can use their available energy far more effectively with someone who will freak out... Fwiw...
[/quote]

That's true. If I witnessed something nowadays (or even back in the 1990's) I'd definitely keep a balanced perspective on it. I'd avoid jumping to wild conclusions. So maybe 4D STS was trying to shape me into a New Age guru spouting off about "space brothers," and they realized that it just wasn't gonna happen. :lol:

I think if you connect the idea of the UFO/strangeness phenomena with the idea of 4D STS manipulation/feeding, there may be a possibility you don't experience this stuff anymore because they're not able to feed off of you as effectively now as they used to be. Why would strangeness (in that context) come to you unless it had something to gain, something to "eat"?

I agree.

For what I experienced in my childhood/adolescence, I think suggestion plays a very important paper too, i.e., you have the fear imprint of the event in your mind and the suggestion keeps you in a constant state of anticipation and draining for a while, maybe later on, the suggestion decreases and then an actual HS event happens again and keeps the feeding loop running - it's my point of view FWIW-.

Argonaut, the 4D feeding makes sense, but there are also other possibilities. Thinking that one is safe because there are no materialisations can be tainted by some wishfull thinking IMHO. I mean that "they" do not let out their food that easy. You mentioned poltergeist-type phenomena. It has been noticed that these phenomena are materialised by adolescents in age of emotional and hormonal transformation. Children also see things. Maybe at that time you had an energy or a frequency that allowed you to materialize these invisible phenomena while it is harder today. I am not saying it is the case but it is a possibility.
I had a lot of strangeness phenomena during my childwood and adolescence (and rarely later) as well but I don't think I am safe from the multidimensional predators just because I cannot detect them today. Maybe they play it more subtle through human vectors and other emotional traps.

I, too, have a similar kind of pattern to my life. The older I get, the more I learn, the less frequent strange events occur. I used to think that being an "innocent" child allowed one to be more "open" and not biased towards a belief for or against paranormal things, and this resulted in the child being able to perceive things that adults would essentially "filter out'' of their perception. Now, that might be true, but we all know that things are much more complicated than we may have previously imagined. A fault in my past was sometimes thinking that I was "special" because I experienced things that others did not. The "ego" trap strikes again. You, Argonaut, seem to have avoided this pitfall. This, in conjunction with learning about the matter at hand, is perhaps why there was a lessening of strange activity around you.

As previously stated in this thread, it may be possible that you, having grown "immune" to more overt efforts by whoever was after your attention/energy (most likely the usual STS suspects), have caused them to either back off or change strategies. I would probably be on the lookout for more subtle things in my periphery. In fact, I do. :D

logos5x5 said:
For what I experienced in my childhood/adolescence, I think suggestion plays a very important paper too, i.e., you have the fear imprint of the event in your mind and the suggestion keeps you in a constant state of anticipation and draining for a while, maybe later on, the suggestion decreases and then an actual HS event happens again and keeps the feeding loop running - it's my point of view FWIW-.

Suggestion may have played a big part. I remember that as children, my sister and I feared that "monsters" would suddenly pop up outside the windows and look in at us. We worried about this whether it was day or night, and no matter which room we were in. This was based on the several times that we both saw things outside of our bedroom windows in that particular house. The fear wasn't crippling or anything; we still went about our lives as normal. But it was always on our minds. So we were definitely in constant anticipation. Maybe they fed in this way as long as they could, but stopped when I became less inclined to freak out or jump to conclusions. If such events happened to me now it would probably reinforce my resolve to keep working and growing. Which would make it counterproductive for them.

mkrnhr said:
Argonaut, the 4D feeding makes sense, but there are also other possibilities. Thinking that one is safe because there are no materialisations can be tainted by some wishfull thinking IMHO. I mean that "they" do not let out their food that easy. You mentioned poltergeist-type phenomena. It has been noticed that these phenomena are materialised by adolescents in age of emotional and hormonal transformation. Children also see things. Maybe at that time you had an energy or a frequency that allowed you to materialize these invisible phenomena while it is harder today. I am not saying it is the case but it is a possibility.
I had a lot of strangeness phenomena during my childwood and adolescence (and rarely later) as well but I don't think I am safe from the multidimensional predators just because I cannot detect them today. Maybe they play it more subtle through human vectors and other emotional traps.

I agree that a lack of strangeness doesn't mean one is safe. They may have simply changed tactics, and in fact probably have. Also, if I did have a certain frequency back then that allowed me to materialize things, or even just perceive more, 4D STS may have simply taken advantage of the situation. But once my frequency shifted, directly terrorizing me was possibly no longer an option. It might've taken too much energy expenditure to be worthwhile. Alternately, if they were doing something besides generating fear, maybe it's still going on but I'm no longer "open" enough to perceive (or recall) it. I may just be filtering it out, as Desiderata suggested. There are many possibilities. I just feel uneasy not knowing for sure.

Desiderata said:
I, too, have a similar kind of pattern to my life. The older I get, the more I learn, the less frequent strange events occur.

This could be common among children with certain potential futures. Or maybe common for many children, but only certain people remember it as they grow older. It may also just be one option in 4D STSs bag of tricks - if a child were severely abused by parents, that may feed the Lizzies (and program the child) enough where high strangeness wouldn't be necessary. Or it at least wouldn't be as efficient as just "working with what they've got" already.

[quote author=Desiderata]
A fault in my past was sometimes thinking that I was "special" because I experienced things that others did not. The "ego" trap strikes again. You, Argonaut, seem to have avoided this pitfall. This, in conjunction with learning about the matter at hand, is perhaps why there was a lessening of strange activity around you.
[/quote]

For a while I headed in the direction of thinking I was "special," but it didn't last too long. It did, however, morph into a desire to BECOME special. This led to me delving into ritual magick and PSI-enhancing "exercises." I wanted knowledge and "powers" to make myself feel superior to the masses who judged me and looked down at me (according to my screwed-up perception). In a way, I think I was also trying to recapture the high-strangeness of my childhood. I missed it and wanted it all back. I was basically an experience junkie.

Argonaut said:
The general question I'd like to ask is, why did I experience so much high strangeness during my childhood, and why did it all (seemingly) stop happening after I left home at age 17?

My current understanding is that these are beings that can make people perceive things that haven't really happened and make people forget things that really have happened. Imagine the possibilities with this power!

This would mean that it would be really difficult to discern what is real and what is not. From what I've read about alien abduction, my understanding is that it is a program designed to distract. This understanding also comes from the high strangeness I have experienced and continue to experience.

One of my questions used to be the opposite of yours. I would ask "Why has this started happening to me?". When I started to really look at my entire life, I realized that it was always happening!

I suspect it may be the same with everyone. I don't think STS shenanigans ever starts or stops but rather just changes tactics. Know that whatever form it takes is designed to throw you off course.

agree that a lack of strangeness doesn't mean one is safe. They may have simply changed tactics, and in fact probably have. Also, if I did have a certain frequency back then that allowed me to materialize things, or even just perceive more, 4D STS may have simply taken advantage of the situation.

You know Argonaut I sense you know you. But I ask from the above opening statement or and other questions posed by form members..... Say's who! For me it fluctuates and was more intense at different stages of my life. It comes's down too that I catch a glimpse and its more blatant like there always there to try and keep one from spilling the beans. Suitably, blatant, with one scratching the head like I thought I saw putty cat? Could I ask are you taking Melton, and if you are, what are you witnessing about the supposed event's and people you meet in the dream that your comfortable or uncomfortable with? This not to put things in your head, but it comes down to the level of awareness, to a very sophisticated element.

Operating also from a realm that I have only caught momentary glimpse's of referred to as bleed through in this 3rd density environment. You see they just don't play with a full deck. Never have and never will. I have to leave you this youtube as thought. Of how the Lizzie's, operate, and try as well to manipulate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNhi8PoahPo&NR=1

Good points all, I agree that the manipulation and feeding can and will also take other approaches than just high strangeness. It benefits us each to be super vigilant. Thanks mkrnhr for pointing that out.

What may seem like years of lowered activity in the realm of high strangeness to us, could be just a brief pause in a 4D cat and mouse game, OSIT.

truth seeker said:
Argonaut said:

My current understanding is that these are beings that can make people perceive things that haven't really happened and make people forget things that really have happened. Imagine the possibilities with this power!

This would mean that it would be really difficult to discern what is real and what is not. From what I've read about alien abduction, my understanding is that it is a program designed to distract. This understanding also comes from the high strangeness I have experienced and continue to experience.

Hm... If they were distracting me, maybe it was so I wouldn't remember the events which caused my narcissistic wounding? Or it could be covering something else that was done through "everyday" means, with the flashy 4D special effects - or false memories of same - as a red herring. I've never thought of it this way before! I've spent so much time digging into the details of my high strangeness, trying to learn the true significance. If it really was all just a distraction, then it worked. :/ I suppose some of it may have been a distraction while others were for something else. But in the end it's probably little use to try and dissect every detail in order to make sense out of it all. Because it might just be deliberate nonsense!

agree that a lack of strangeness doesn't mean one is safe. They may have simply changed tactics, and in fact probably have. Also, if I did have a certain frequency back then that allowed me to materialize things, or even just perceive more, 4D STS may have simply taken advantage of the situation.

You know Argonaut I sense you know you. But I ask from the above opening statement or and other questions posed by form members..... Say's who! For me it fluctuates and was more intense at different stages of my life. It comes's down too that I catch a glimpse and its more blatant like there always there to try and keep one from spilling the beans. Suitably, blatant, with one scratching the head like I thought I saw putty cat?

Very true... When they can mess with the mind directly, it's difficult to say exactly what's what, how, or when. Which I guess only leaves "why." And that's something we can know. My thinking has done a total flip-flop thanks to this thread. I'm starting to grok that I've been had. Which is kind of a "duh" thing to say, considering all I've been learning... But I just kept seeing that dividing line in my mind, keeping the high strangeness separate from other 4D shenannigans. I think I also WANTED to see it as separate - as the Lizzies making a "special effort" with me that they wouldn't do with everyone. Yeesh...

What may seem like years of lowered activity in the realm of high strangeness to us, could be just a brief pause in a 4D cat and mouse game, OSIT.

Good point. I'm way too 3D-minded sometimes. Ok, more like all the time. :lol:

Argonaut said:
Hm... If they were distracting me, maybe it was so I wouldn't remember the events which caused my narcissistic wounding? Or it could be covering something else that was done through "everyday" means, with the flashy 4D special effects - or false memories of same - as a red herring. I've never thought of it this way before! I've spent so much time digging into the details of my high strangeness, trying to learn the true significance. If it really was all just a distraction, then it worked. :/ I suppose some of it may have been a distraction while others were for something else. But in the end it's probably little use to try and dissect every detail in order to make sense out of it all. Because it might just be deliberate nonsense!

It's quite amazing isn't it? When I first started noticing HS around me, my worldview didn't allow for aliens/4d STS so I thought it was people. The disinformation I read on the internet didn't help me either, but rather acted as further confirmation that what I then thought was correct. All of it had me chasing my tail!

[quote author=Argonaut]
Up until now I've been seeing a rigid barrier between 3D and 4D events that just isn't there. I figured that Lizzies generally use 3D tactics, and high strangeness means they're "stepping it up a notch" for some reason. But that's not really true... They can use "normal" AND "strange" tactics as they see fit. My misunderstanding came partly from the fact that the Lizzies must expend more energy to manifest in 3D. But they don't have to physically project into 3D to create high strangeness. So I'm not sure why I was drawing that connection. In any case, you've helped me see that the situation might be more complex than I realized - because the reasons behind the HS may not be complex at all. Ironic. :)[/quote]

When I first found out about 4d beings, I thought along similar lines myself. When I came to realize that even thoughts could be manipulated, even then it was difficult to understand what was going on. The 3d thought I had was "Well, doesn't it take a lot of energy to do that?" It turned out that in my feeble attempt to understand, I was creating complex scenarios concerning what a human would have to do to effect the many coincidences I was experiencing. I was wrong.

Argonaut said:
Very true... When they can mess with the mind directly, it's difficult to say exactly what's what, how, or when. Which I guess only leaves "why." And that's something we can know. My thinking has done a total flip-flop thanks to this thread. I'm starting to grok that I've been had. Which is kind of a "duh" thing to say, considering all I've been learning... But I just kept seeing that dividing line in my mind, keeping the high strangeness separate from other 4D shenannigans. I think I also WANTED to see it as separate - as the Lizzies making a "special effort" with me that they wouldn't do with everyone. Yeesh...

Yep. I felt the same way and still do sometimes only now it happens when I get upset about something that happens and find that I've mad a choice based upon being angry as opposed to seeing it more objectively for what it is and acting in my own best self interests.

My personal feeling as to why some people experience these programs and others do not is that STS does what works for them. I look at the lives of some people, I realize that many are kept very busy with the 3d influences that surround them. They don't need any HS program to keep them in line. They have all of the "normal" stuff that keeps us all worried: petty tyrants, narcissistic relationships and everything that results from those relationships.

For me, all that 3d interference kept me busy for years. It was when I was out of a relationship with a narcissistically wounded person and was finally starting to become happy again that the heat turned up. I currently believe that this was just another attempt to keep me as food because how dare I be happy to be alive?

What's really funny though is that if none of it had happened, I seriously doubt I would have found this forum. I was never really interested in the whole new age thing. I even worked at a new age store and as much as I enjoy reading, I never bothered to pick up a book! So in short, all of that HS changed the trajectory of my life! I have even wondered sometimes if I didn't program myself to go through all of this to get here but I guess I won't know that for quite some "time"!

truth seeker said:
When I first started noticing HS around me, my worldview didn't allow for aliens/4d STS so I thought it was people. The disinformation I read on the internet didn't help me either, but rather acted as further confirmation that what I then thought was correct. All of it had me chasing my tail!

Yeah, and since they arrange the experiences AND the disinfo, they can really throw people for a loop.

[quote author=truth seeker]
When I came to realize that even thoughts could be manipulated, even then it was difficult to understand what was going on. The 3d thought I had was "Well, doesn't it take a lot of energy to do that?" It turned out that in my feeble attempt to understand, I was creating complex scenarios concerning what a human would have to do to effect the many coincidences I was experiencing. I was wrong.
[/quote]

That's where I often stumble too - thinking as if the Lizzies are bound by 3D time and space, because that's where the events seem to be happening.

Argonaut said:
I'm starting to grok that I've been had. [...]

Yep. I felt the same way and still do sometimes only now it happens when I get upset about something that happens and find that I've mad a choice based upon being angry as opposed to seeing it more objectively for what it is and acting in my own best self interests.
[/quote]

I also get that sense after I react to something. Especially with my knee-jerk anxiety responses.

My personal feeling as to why some people experience these programs and others do not is that STS does what works for them. I look at the lives of some people, I realize that many are kept very busy with the 3d influences that surround them. They don't need any HS program to keep them in line. They have all of the "normal" stuff that keeps us all worried: petty tyrants, narcissistic relationships and everything that results from those relationships.
[/quote]

Makes sense. I imagine that 4D STS still only uses HS when necessary, if only because using it with wild abandon could destroy the culture of denial they've created. But it's not a matter of it being more difficult. It's just whatever works best to turn an individual into the most nutritious food.

For me, all that 3d interference kept me busy for years. It was when I was out of a relationship with a narcissistically wounded person and was finally starting to become happy again that the heat turned up. I currently believe that this was just another attempt to keep me as food because how dare I be happy to be alive?
[/quote]

That sounds right. Look how badly Laura got pummeled, too. They're very touchy about losing their livestock, aren't they? This actually links to another aspect of my concern. I've been worried that I'm not experiencing any more high strangeness because - for whatever reason - they're pleased with where I'm at. So there's no need to get me back in line. But that thought process was before this thread fixed my view. Now I realize that HS doesn't HAVE to be the method they use. The fact that they used it in the past is immaterial. That's just what worked best at the time.

What's really funny though is that if none of it had happened, I seriously doubt I would have found this forum. I was never really interested in the whole new age thing. I even worked at a new age store and as much as I enjoy reading, I never bothered to pick up a book! So in short, all of that HS changed the trajectory of my life! I have even wondered sometimes if I didn't program myself to go through all of this to get here but I guess I won't know that for quite some "time"!
[/quote]

I think this is true for many of us. It makes me wonder why the Lizzies couldn't see this result before they started their HS games? It seems they often shoot themselves in the foot this way. Usually an experiencer of HS will become mired in disinfo, though. So the Lizzies would still view it as a worthwhile tactic. And perhaps, in their wishful thinking, they see our move towards truth as no big deal. They just switch tactics and keep trying to derail us in other ways, without even missing a beat.

Argonaut said:
Most of my (remembered) dreams feature romantic relationships and/or sex prominently. The main topic of the dream isn't generally about that, but I will often go through the dream with a woman who feels like my "soul mate." Or sometimes I'll meet her for the first time during the dream and the relationship blossoms from there. This is almost always the major comforting aspect. As for uncomfortable, that's usually where the central "theme" of the dreams come in. It's often something mundane like being lost or somewhere unfamiliar, but sometimes it's more frightening. All manner of zombies, demons and monsters have been involved. UFOs and their occupants also appear pretty frequently. The dreams sometimes play out more as an "adventure," where I'm fighting to overcome whatever the "bad guy" is, while other times it's more like horror, where I'm just trying to hide or survive. And then there are some "neutral" dreams, where weird creatures or events happen but it just feels like "business as usual" - everyday life. I'd say the feel of my dreams is pretty evenly balanced among those three. I do also have dreams where nothing negative/weird at all happens, and in these the "soul mate" is generally the central theme.

Argonaut, have you read very much of the abduction literature a la Mack, Hopkins, and Jacobs? If so, I'm just curious about how it matches up with their case studies -- the "soul mate" theme in particular is one that strikes me as very familiar. If something like this actually happened to you in the past (as it may have for most of us), whether it was the real thing or staged disinfo, I think it helps to remember that the accumulation of real knowledge is what appears to be the strongest "repellent" -- and if our FRV becomes incompatible with this kind of experience, it would make sense that 4D STS would be forced to engage in more indirect (and seemingly mundane) methods of fencing the herd. Thanks for sharing this experience -- it's not only interesting information, but also the exact kind of thing that it probably helps to share with the network for the benefit of everyone, particularly yourself.

Back
Top Bottom