Acai and detox

WIN 52

The Living Force
I did a search and there doesn't seem to be much on this product.

I am and have been doing detox with various products, for over 3 years now. In 2007 a 114 year old man sat next to me at a lunch counter and told me about doing detox for my health. That got me started, but when ever I stopped taking detox products, the problems came right back.

I started using Acai 45 days ago. Those stubborn pounds of excess, seem to be melting off. I could only get so far with what else I was doing before. I am a stroke victim, trying to get off the pills that make my head dizzy and leave me feeling nauseous. The weight loss is gradual and my energy is gaining leaps and bounds.

Now, knowing that things which are not that good for us, but get huge reviews about being good ... like drinking bleach to eliminate pathogens... are all over out there. I am just asking if any one has anything to add, that they know, about these Acai products?

_http://www.acaioptimum.com/ca/index.php?afil=V-az1007&sub=6651-10753.wZfOfPVKkEbe49af9psUq5wohgjRvLOe

WIN 52 said:
I am just asking if any one has anything to add, that they know, about these Acai products?

Just this:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/184940-Health-Craze-Deprives-Poor-Brazilians-of-Acai-Berries

Thanks, Psyche

I didn't check SOTT.

I have to report that the energy and other benefits surely help with my stroke recovery. Since starting Acai, I am getting sensations like I am standing on gravel or like there is a fairly big stone in my shoe, on the foot that was paralyzed and now has very little feeling in it.

I have taken Gogi and I am in wild blueberry country. Hard to assess how those fruits have worked. They didn't seem to have much effect, other than the blueberries if I eat too many while picking my BP drops to the point of me nearly passing out when I stand up while picking. So, I try to not eat too many when picking. The Gogi was in 2006 after my stroke in 2005, so hard to assess the benefits there.

It also looks like big business is involved and I am sure it is likely being tampered with by some one. I had planned to give it a 6 month trial.

I will take it with Candizyme a renewlife product and a full Candita cleanse after 3 months. I don't think the Candita like it either.

The acai detox I took with green tea extract was great for getting an elimination stream going. Those threads seem to just want to get out of a person's body. It seems a change is also good, in that you need to change up what you are doing. By this I mean that I still use raw garlic and other natural immune boosting mixtures from time to time, just to throw a good slider at them. That seems to make a crisis situation for these guys. This also helped shake off the extra pounds of material that I was packing around, feeding.

In general the Acai seems to work well for reduction of volume, but it does not effect a cure.

Psyche- I was put on strong antibiotics for a while before I had my stroke. I was complaining to my Dr about being infested with parasites. I did not eat raw garlic as I thought that might have a reaction with the antibiotics, for the first week of a three week supply of the antibiotic. The Dr said this was a new very powerful drug(appomoxycillin?) and should clean things up nicely. The long and short of it was that stopping eating Garlic was not good and I was feeling like I was going backwards. I said "what the heck, I am in trouble and no one seems to care" so I went back on two cloves of raw garlic in the morning again. By the next day I noticed big changes. I am not sure, but it seemed like the Garlic gave the antibiotics a supercharging effect. After a week of this, my BP was down to normal and things seemed to really be changing in my body. I felt great and my energy level was going through the roof. When the supply of antibiotics ran out I felt good for quite a while, but eventually my pathogens seemed to repopulate.

I was given a link to Morgellons disease, this week, and have been reading up on that. Now that is just plain despicable. That must be why the Drs were smirking behind my back, when I was trying to explain my plight. I am going to try and find info on the "queen", if there is such a thing replicating these threads in my body. There is also references to this being a good change for humanity, but I feel it is based on genetics and is directed at people with certain genetics, through the food chain.

Going back to the Acai detox. It seems to work very well if I also take the probiotics and the renew-life parazyne. Right now the wild blueberries in the wilderness are in full swing. I have been eating this daily lately. Oh, I switched to NOW brand Acai which doesn't have the green tea(caffeine). My stools were covered with what looks like hair or threads and they sink like a stone in the bowl water. I also am eating a lemon a day, in one form or another.

I am going to try some arm & hammer next. The company reports that this will correct the pH imbalance caused by pathogens. Will a correction of pH help? It seems that the other medication I am working with is doing this, somewhat.

Have you tried DMSO, topical and oral? Read the whole thread about it.

Also, what acai product are you using and what dosage/protocol?

I got a 3 month supply off the internet, from England. This one did not have a brand name and I took 2 pills daily, in the morning. It had a green tea kicker with it, I think for weight reduction and increased metabolism. They mentioned diet, but the changes I have incorporated in my diet are more than adequate to meet their protocol. I have since switched to Now brand, which is straight Acai. It does not seem as strong and I am taking 3 pills in the morning. with my blood pressure meds. I have been able to cut my white man's meds in half and my BP remains stable at 125 over 65, fluctuating slightly up or down.

I have been considering DMSO, after reading much of what is posted in that thread. Based on what I have tried and found to work or not work so well or continue to work after use, this is what I likely should be trying. I seem to be a bit of an experienced traveler on that road.

Take a piece of chocolate in your mouth without eating it. Hold it there till it dissolves. You should get a mouthful of gorp to spit out. Spit on a plate and wash hot water over it in a gold panning motion. That is what I call luring them out for identification purposes.

Thanks Laura.

I want to stress the results I had mixing the Garlic with the Antibiotics. I have had no opportunity to test this again and often thought about a full 3 month( a guess) regime of this cocktail mixture. The results of two weeks mixing both, in 2003 before my stroke, was so stunning to me that I often think about this as an alternate possibility.

It seems we have always had things that were considered incurable, in one form or another to deal with. I believe our bodies eventually adapt and the matrix starts working on a contingency plan for infecting humans. Like windows, this is just the upgraded version.

Back
Top Bottom