Acoustic Levitation: Scientists Use Sound Make Objects Levitate (VIDEO)

I am not sure if this is a disinfo site, but I think recall
this link in a prior thread:
_http://www.amazingabilities.com/amaze10c.html

The interesting thing about this one is that, I recall
the concept of how lasers work, and how a glass
communications fiber is built; as for lasers, it uses
a cylindrical "crystal" of a certain atomic geometrical
arrangement, both ends cut in a specific way, both
ends polished and mirrored, one end being slightly
mirrored. Lasing works by pumping energy into this
"crystal" and casading photons are coherently focused
and exists the slightly mirrored end. As for the glass fiber,
it is made by having a core glass center with one or more
outer glass "sheaths" of different refractive indexes so that
laser light transmitted in the core would be self-contained
and directed or 'focused' in the core.

With the above given link, perhaps a specific arrangement
of sound instruments; with the the aim of creating outer
"sheaths" to direct and focus 'core' sounds at the sculpted
object to be levitated?

Just thinking out loud, and FWIW,
Dan

Here's an interesting article on sound being used to levitate large stone blocks. The Cs mentioned this technique was behind constructing Stonehenge. Was apparently witnessed in Tibet:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

I reckon this sort of technology in relation to what's been researched around infrasound would be the sort of direction towards replicating something similar.

Hi all --

Since I do not understand all the science part of this thread, the only thing I can offer is a non-scientific anecdotal experience which I had concerning the use of sound to produce a levitating sensation. And that is --

Back in 2001-2003, I lived with a group of people who all loved to meditate — individually and collectively. Sometimes our friends would drop by and often they’d ask if we could all meditate together. We were a pretty co-linear group.

One time, while we were all sitting on the floor meditating eyes closed, we heard one of the guys stand up.

What he did was remove a silver goblet from my friend’s table, walk around the room, stop near each person, hold the goblet up next to each person’s ear, and strike the goblet with a metal spoon — producing a lingering ring which continued vibrating for 30 seconds or so.

When he did that in my ear, I felt as if my body was rising up off the floor. With my rational mind, I knew it was NOT rising, but it felt so real that I had to open my eyes and check to make sure. :)

If certain frequencies can shatter glass, destroy human internal organs, heal bodies, and induce emotional mood swings, I don’t see any reason to doubt that a certain frequency which continues vibrating long enough wouldn’t also be able to cause objects to rise. Maybe so-called “free-energy” inventors need to explore using sound in order to move objects?

The claim about UFOs is that they are silent. Maybe it’s just because our human ears cannot hear the frequency being used to move those UFOs?

Personally, I don’t think most people are at all aware of the power of sound. We are so focused on “seeing” and are so visually oriented that we dismiss the importance of sound. Perhaps that’s one of the predator’s programs? To prevent us from exploring the importance and uses of sound? 4D technology practiced in 3D?

There must be a reason people use Tibetan Bells to clear the negative energy in a space. If you’ve ever heard one of those bells ring, you would easily understand why negative energies would flee immediately. It’s piercing. Like a sword.

FWIW — Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom