Adult coloring books - doorways to demons..?

Woodsman

The Living Force
I just ran across this article.

https://thelasthiker.wordpress.com/2016/02/16/adult-coloring-books-and-mandalas/

The idea is that mandalas in those popular coloring books are meditation aids; you stare at concentric circle designs until you open up and, according the Christian author, in come the demons! Oh my!

It sounds ridiculous, but I found myself at an immediate loss as for why.

I also recalled those big, weird murals depicting death and destruction hanging in the Denver Airport being described by the C's as having ill intent and specific, deliberate hypnotic triggers.

Anyway, I thought this item would make good grist for the mill here with the possibility for some interesting insights.

So.., what do you all think?

Just read the article. I have to say, it really just sounds like typical Christian fear-mongering BS. The author takes some interesting ideas (Mandalas as gateways to the Cosmos, and Jung's symbolisms) and formulates them into anti-christian rhetoric - very common for fundamentalists - something all "good christians" should avoid, lest they be tempted by the devil.

I've known plenty of people that color these, or even drew them free-hand, only to have a calming, stress free experience. And it has only helped them in dealing with daily stresses. I have certainly never witnessed any negative repercussions. FWIW.

Laurelayn said:
Woodsman,
It is very interesting that was your 666th post
LOL!
:evil:

Ha ha! You're right!

I hadn't even noticed!

Or..... had I..? The subconscious speaks in "pencil crayon", apparently.

CNS said:
Just read the article. I have to say, it really just sounds like typical Christian fear-mongering BS. The author takes some interesting ideas (Mandalas as gateways to the Cosmos, and Jung's symbolisms) and formulates them into anti-christian rhetoric - very common for fundamentalists - something all "good christians" should avoid, lest they be tempted by the devil.

I've known plenty of people that color these, or even drew them free-hand, only to have a calming, stress free experience. And it has only helped them in dealing with daily stresses. I have certainly never witnessed any negative repercussions. FWIW.

I agree. It seems to me because the mandala is associated with Indian ritual and spirituality and is connected to Hindu and Buddhist tradition, that the author is assuming because they have been used for meditation and trance induction by some practitioners that they are evil or anti-Christian in some way.

In other words, anything that isn't Christian and is popular is evil. The same kind of arguments were said about Harry Potter several years back that the books promoted occultism.

And I think there is some natural skepticism that should be had for anything that's popular and promoted by mainstream culture, especially nowadays considering how ponerized society is, but I'm having trouble seeing how coloring a mandala could be used as to induce a trance to attract demons.

Woodsman said:
I also recalled those big, weird murals depicting death and destruction hanging in the Denver Airport being described by the C's as having ill intent and specific, deliberate hypnotic triggers.

Mandalas are meant to represent the Universe in a microcosm and are much nicer to look at then those murals in Denver Airport! ;)

CNS said:
In other words, anything that isn't Christian and is popular is evil. The same kind of arguments were said about Harry Potter several years back that the books promoted occultism.

Yes, and there were also articles awhile back on SOTT about Christians condemning yoga as well. Seems a perfect example of their authoritarian mindset, and the need to exert total control over the beliefs and actions of their followers.

In fact...

It may be just the opposite.

With a meditation aid, any nasties already in residence might find their accommodations less than comfortable when the actual, rightful host decides to start poking around inside their own heads, cleaning their machines, etc.

I've found on more than one occasion, those who are most resistant to the idea of a spirit world, who cling with the greatest fervor to materialism and fundamentalist religions, have turned out to be hosting some of the biggest, meanest predator nasties I've ever encountered.

Hard core fundy Christianity is a perfect religion for excusing otherwise inexcusable behavior, particularly toward offspring.

Woodsman said:
In fact...

It may be just the opposite.

With a meditation aid, any nasties already in residence might find their accommodations less than comfortable when the actual, rightful host decides to start poking around inside their own heads, cleaning their machines, etc.

I've found on more than one occasion, those who are most resistant to the idea of a spirit world, who cling with the greatest fervor to materialism and fundamentalist religions, have turned out to be hosting some of the biggest, meanest predator nasties I've ever encountered.

Hard core fundy Christianity is a perfect religion for excusing otherwise inexcusable behavior, particularly toward offspring.

Yes, it does seem that it is our own predator trying to stay under our radar via programming and running our machines from the background is a big issue that we all must deal with.

In my situation, when I became aware of my predator and how it was operating at about 30 years of age, I didn't know what to do with it except to try and not let it take control. This was not that easy to do. I would still be operated by it from the background. The constant struggle between who I was and the mind of my predator was relentless.

When I finally did come face to face with my predator a couple of years ago, there was a showdown. The end result is that this predator is now chained up, locked in a cage, at the edge of the property. It seems that we are not able to get rid of our predators right now, but chaining them up is possible.

Since I have done this, things have become a lot more peaceful for me. Not having to constantly deal with the desires of this predatory mindset has brought me to being able to be more like I have always wanted, without the constant harassment.

That's interesting WIN 52. I know the predators mind is discussed here a lot and I've looked at this in myself. Right now though, I'd like to read and learn of more defining characTteristics of this and how it manifests in different, more "subtle" ways within ones self. Do you or anyone have suggestions on material that may be helpful with this? Its a good topic to understand thoroughly.

SummerLite said:
That's interesting WIN 52. I know the predators mind is discussed here a lot and I've looked at this in myself. Right now though, I'd like to read and learn of more defining characTteristics of this and how it manifests in different, more "subtle" ways within ones self. Do you or anyone have suggestions on material that may be helpful with this? Its a good topic to understand thoroughly.

My experience was more of a practical one born of necessity. I had been aware of my predator since the early 80's but I didn't know what to do about it. It was a daily struggle coming from within between the person I wanted to be and the person who was uncharacteristically evil. It was a struggle of the mind for control over action and it was relentless. I had often asked myself why with no solution to this issue in sight.

The issue finally came to the surface in 2014. My bank account was emptied and frozen by revenue Canada, I was beaten arrested by the RCMP placed in a psychic ward for 2 weeks then released with no charges being laid and to top it off I was under a posting ban here. All that was left of my life was me and my predator.

Still being able to read and try to follow along without any mirrors or input from the forum, the idea of chaining up and locking this predator away came from the Patrick Rodriguez material about spirit attachments and how to deal with them. So that is what I did.

That is when my big "I" took command of the situation, locking away this predator.

Since doing this, the internal struggle has stopped. There are still the flyers of Paul Levey and Carlos Castaneda to deal with on a daily basis. However, my spiritual armament is quite strong now and these flyer issues can be easily dealt with. Finally, the battle for control of my machine seems to have eased.

I hope this has helped.

Back
Top Bottom